Even Good Girls Need Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SLAP SLAP. He started a fast sequence of a whole bunch, maybe twenty or thirty. These were harder, and without any recovery time I made little noises on every hit. At least he didn't punish me extra for the noise. After one that really hurt, I let out a little muffled cry and he stopped.

I hoped that was it. That was enough. And if that was for getting a 100% on my test, I couldn't imagine what I'd get if I bombed one.

I could see myself in the mirror with tear-stained makeup and tousled hair. My tits were sticking out prominently below the shirt, which he had pulled up mid-way across my chest. My puffy pink nipples were engorged. I was looking hot, I must say. Some part of me must be enjoying this, I wondered.

"Kristina, you will now count to fifteen for me, on each stroke." He never used my full name before. It was a turn on.

SLAP. He hit me, hard. I didn't say anything, then I realized what he wanted.

"One," I said, and quickly corrected to "One, sir."

SLAP.

"Two, sir," I said meekly. Damn, this hurt. These were a lot harder then the warm up blows.

SLAP. And on we went. Every time there was a long pause, he rubbed my ass like he owned it, which I suppose at that moment he did. Then I knew the next hit was going to be extra hard.

I made it to fifteen.

But I had one more challenge. He bent me over again with my hands at the sides of my hips, and rained down an endless parade of slaps. These weren't as hard, but he didn't stop. I started blinking and almost crying. I could feel my body reaching towards an orgasm. If he didn't stop, he was going to push me over the edge.

The punishment kept coming over and over. I squirmed and moaned on each slap. Then all of the sudden I came, in a rush, and he stopped slapping. I let out a guttural sound without moving.

It was over.

He must have reached to a nearby shelf where he had some lotion, because the next thing I know he's rubbing it all over my ass where I must have been red from all the slaps.

"What do you say?" he had the gall to ask me.

Oh my God, I thought, he wants a thanks for this.

"Thank you, sir?" I choked out, still not looking at him. I wasn't sure how to get out of this roleplay, or whatever it was, and back to normal conversation. He made it easier by stepping out of the room without looking at me.

I slumped over the table and looked at myself in the mirror. One hand wandered down to my pussy and I rubbed in a small circle, remembering the orgasm. Then I reached back to my ass and rubbed it with both hands. I twisted to look at it in the mirror, and sure enough, it was bright red.

I imagined Nick standing over me, commanding, "You've been a good girl, but even good girls need spanking." I lightly slapped my own butt and could feel a little squirm in my pussy.

What the hell, I may as well really go for this experience, I remember thinking.

He knocked gently on the door and stuck his head in. I opened the door and pulled him to me.

"Please fuck me, sir." I whispered right to his face. I caught him by surprise with that one. I'm not sure how he envisioned this afternoon playing out, and if he was disappointed when I had the 100%. But I don't think any part of him expected this reaction.

I turned around and bend down to the table, holding my ass with both hands and gently rubbing it. I didn't hear anything behind me. I spread my feet wider so I knew he was getting a great look right at my wet pussy. I didn't want any more spanking but I did want him inside me.

Then I heard his pants unzip and a moment later felt him lean against me, entering me. His hands reached around pushing up my sweater and I felt him knead my tits. It wasn't gentle, he was holding and squeezing me roughly. The whole experience had me primed, and I came again readily, before he did.

Nick and I didn't end up together for the long haul. And maybe that's just as well. His intensity was a once-in-a-lifetime experience for me.

But he was sure as hell right about one thing. I got an A in French Lit that semester.

12