Erotic Fight Club Ch. 01: Meeting Ronda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her amused face became a bit more serious, though she kept the alluring smile that was perhaps her only form of armor at this point. Well that, and the fact that she could rip my arm off at any point, naked or not. "Okay, so what were those questions you had for me? Why are you here and do I meet everyone in my birthday suit?" For a second I didn't realize she was pausing for me to respond because I'd ceased looking at her face and my attention had trailed down her neck and to her chest where a droplet of water had fallen from one of the damp tendrils of her sandy blonde hair and was slowly moving down the slope of her pert breast. As the drop of water collided with her firm brown nipple I realized the silence and looked up at her, she was grinning and blushing a bit. It took me a second to process the words I'd taken in without realizing it and then nodded.

"Well no I don't typically meet most fans while naked, in fact that list would be very short," she laughed her throaty laugh. "But in this case, I'm the fan and... I don't know, this is probably a really odd thing to do and I questioned whether I should or not, but ever since I saw you in your fight I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. And I guess that answers your other question. You're here because I was drawn to you and I wanted to meet you. I'm just glad you wanted to meet me and haven't run from here screaming yet. And actually, I'm really happy that you seem to like what you've seen so far."

I swallowed hard; my throat seemed so incredibly dry. I tried to conjure up some saliva and swallowed again. "Ronda, I know you probably hear this a lot, but I'm definitely one of your biggest fans." I was surprised by how easily my words were coming out suddenly, "I can't say I got into the sport because of you, but I was inspired to strive for greatness because of you, and given a path to follow to that greatness thanks to you as well." I was touched by the soft smile that brought to her face, and how she looked away from me for a moment to resist tears forming in her eyes. "So of course I wanted to meet you, but I certainly didn't expect this." I immediately felt like that stung her a bit so I blurted out quickly, "Not that I mind! I'm actually incredibly flattered and..." I thought about my next words carefully, weighing what I'd known about myself my entire life and what I was feeling then against one another. Finally I said, "Surprisingly aroused."

At that point I grabbed her hand, which had been resting on her thigh closest to me and with bravery I didn't think I could ever muster two minutes before I placed her hand beneath my dress and held it there for a moment. "Oh wow," she smiled foolishly, "It's like a furnace down there. Well, if it makes you feel any better – not like you couldn't already tell how attracted I am to you – look at what you've done to me just sitting here being all cute and flustered." She leaned backward a bit from where she was sitting to reveal a large wet spot that had formed since she sat down.

I grinned from ear to ear, not only because of how much seeing that turned me on (and boosted my ego), but also because this finally gave me a good look at this Amazonian-like goddess' pussy and for some reason I'd been obsessed with seeing that most private of areas since she'd first spoken to me from her doorway, like I was drawn to it by some unperceivable force. I was not disappointed, not that I thought I could be really as I didn't have much experience with being attracted to vaginas before that moment, but it looked delicious and I finally understood why James would often say the same about mine. Ronda's pussy had meaty outer labia, a lot like mine really but her lips were the same tone as the rest of her skin rather than darker like my own. A thick pair of inner lips peaked out from between them and were glistening with her juices and slightly agape, as if they were waiting to devour something. What my eyes ended up fixating on though was her swollen clitoral hood and I began imagining push it back gently and suckling at what must be a rather large clit. I only had a few precious moments to admire her nethers before she leaned forward again.

"Wow," I said, "I had no idea. The thing is Ronda, I'm kind of in a relationship. With a guy. His name is James and we've been together for about two years now." I could feel how badly I wanted her, though I wasn't even sure where to begin on that front, but I felt guilty already and we hadn't even done anything yet. Still, the guilt was like a huge pit in the back of my stomach aching every time I longed to touch Ronda's body or have her touch mine. And yet at the same time I couldn't help thinking James would be mostly be jealous of me rather than Ronda, and would wish he could have been present to witness it.

"Ah, I didn't know you were in a relationship. I guess at your age I thought you'd still be in that exploratory single phase. Well, you can't blame a gal for trying right?" She looked visibly deflated by my revelation and my heart wrenched. Of course somewhere in my mind I knew that if I'd walked out of her suite right at that moment she'd be over it in a few short days and move on with her life, but seeing her reaction at that moment was like a knife in my belly, stabbing the pit of guilt that had previously called my guts its home not ten seconds before. What were the odds that this would have happened to me though? That my career hero and idol, one of the most famous women in the world, would see me fight and instantly be hot for me and then invite me to her beautiful hotel suite only to confront me completely naked and with lustful intentions? I realized that if I didn't seize this opportunity I'd been confronted with I'd likely regret it immensely later in life and I've never been comfortable with regret.

"Fuck it, he'll understand," I mumbled half to myself as I let my instincts take over and I leaned forward with purpose to take the side of Ronda's face into one hand and planted my lips firmly to her own. She had very smooth, firm lips, as opposed to mine which were fuller, and a little swollen and bloody in one corner where I caught that uppercut earlier in the night. I liked the sensation of kissing Ronda, it was very different from kissing James, more tender and delicate. She tasted of mouthwash and a hint of passion fruit, which I found curious and delightful. Our lips had hardly pressed themselves together a second time before she let a low moan rumble into my mouth, the sound and sensation of which sent a tingle shooting from my pussy to the rest of my body.

Soon our tongues had begun snaking their way into one another's mouths and the moaning was intensifying. Ronda's hands had found my hips and pulled me in closer to her before tugging my dress out from under my butt and legs and only breaking our kissing long enough to slide the dress over my head and toss it on the floor. Beneath my dress I'd been wearing a black strapless bra and a white and pink polka dotted thong. I'm not one of those girls who have to match their underwear, but had I known Ronda Fucking Rousey was going to be taking it off of me I might have put some more effort into choosing which to wear. She didn't seem to mind my "fashion faux pas" much though, and instead just seemed anxious to have my level of nudity match hers as quickly as possible; something I was not at all against at that point.

Once my dress had been discarded her hands quickly moved to the next article of clothing while we continued to exchange tongues with a passion I've rarely encountered thus far in my life, and suddenly I felt the pressure of my bra dissipate and the material fell away from my skin to be discarded into the same pile as my dress. The air in the room was warm but my nipples still hardened instantly upon losing my bra due to the sudden change in temperature, which sent a new tingle up my spine. As Ronda's hands slid around my ribs and to my petite tits I shivered and moaned louder than any time previously. Another moan escaped my lips and I involuntarily wiggled my hips back and forth on the couch as she took one of my plump nipples between her fingers and gave it a firm pinch.

I finally broke our kiss and took a deep breath, "Holy shit Ronda, you are an amazing kisser." We were both panting with ecstasy and grinning foolishly. Her eyes were locked on my chest though.

"You have probably the most perfect nipples I've ever seen. They look like they taste like the sweetest kind of chocolate. I'm having a really hard time fighting the urge to maul them right now." Her fingers gave both of them a pinch this time and I twitched and groaned.

"First you need to get me out of these panties, they are ridiculously soaked."

She purred at me with a grin and pushed me back onto the couch where I propped myself up on my elbows to watch her. It was then that I realized I was still wearing my Chucks, so I quickly used my toes to kick them both off beside the couch and then stretched my smooth, muscular legs out toward my new lover. She took my left leg and pushed it wide against the back of the couch and left the right one mostly where it was. Leaning forward on her hands and knees she began planting soft wet kisses from my right knee up my thigh until she reached my panty-clad mound. I watched her doing this for a bit, shivers and tingles racing up and down my body, my nerves on overload, but then noticed her sexy round cheeks sticking up into the air behind her and began to imagine what that view must be like and how badly I wanted to see it. Ronda brought my mind back to reality though when she hooked two fingers in either side of my panties and began to tug.

I lifted my butt obligingly and wiggled my hips back and forth as she pulled the polka-dotted thong out of my butt crack, down my thighs, and ultimately threw it into the pile of clothing she'd been creating on the floor. I could see the hunger in her eyes as she gazed at my newly revealed pussy. I couldn't really see much more than the curve of my mound from my angle, but I could feel how sopping wet and excited it was; what I tenderly refer to as "girl drool" was slowly making a delicious trail from the juicy pink opening between my engorged brown lips to the tight pucker that was usually hidden between my overly ample ass cheeks. Ronda took my left leg and pushed it back against my abdomen which naturally spread my pussy open a bit as if inviting her in.

Ronda looked at me then as if to check if I was still on board, and found confirmation in the fervent look in my eyes. She lowered her head between my thighs until she was so close to my eager pink hole that I could feel her breath on it and with each slow warm breath my inner muscles would clench spastically from the pleasure pulsing through my nerve endings. Finally she planted a kiss right on the hood of my clit and I actually had a small orgasm right then. Just the sheer fact that I was watching Ronda Rousey tenderly kiss my clit was nearly enough to make me cum but the sensation of her smooth lips pressing against that tender flesh was more than enough to push me over the edge. My pussy began clenching hard, as well as my ass cheeks, and I bit my lip to stop from screaming. It was a brief orgasm, but intense, and after probably only ten seconds it had subsided.

If my face hadn't already been completely flushed with ecstasy I'd have probably blushed when Ronda looked up at me with raised eyebrows. "Did I already make you cum, Mama?" For some reason her use of my fighting nickname actually turned me on more, whereas I'd always told James to not dare call me that in bed. Maybe it was actually the sensation of her breath on my overly sensitive bud that was responsible.

"Yeah," I half-whispered, "that orgasm has been building since you walked out of your room naked I think." I managed to smile crookedly, almost drunkenly, at her.

"Well you'd better hold on to something then because I've been told before that I'm pretty good at this." Ronda took one hand at that point and wet her finger tips with her tongue before using her thumb and forefinger to pinch my hood and pull it back. With that motion she had simultaneously revealed my clit fully and seemed to be grasping the base of it firmly, a sensation I don't believe I'd ever felt before. When she moved her face in again she got so close that I could feel her lips parting before the wet pink muscle of her tongue flicked against my clit and caused me to buck my hips uncontrollably for just a moment.

"Holy shit," I gasped as I grabbed hold of the couch tightly with both hands and leaned back so I could no longer see her. Her tongue continued to flick at my clit and would sometimes slip around it fully in counter-clockwise circles. With great focus I was able to keep from bucking my pelvis straight into her face and breaking her nose each time she did this. After a couple of minutes of torturing my sensitive bud like that she lowered her face, trailing her tongue between my thick labia, over my peephole, and down to the pink tunnel that so wanted to be filled with something. Her tongue took up that job as she pressed her face into my gash forcefully and shoved her slick appendage deep into my hole. At the same time that her tongue was pumping in and out of me her nose was pushing firmly against my clit and her pinched fingers had begun massaging up and down as if she was jacking me off slowly. The pleasure was intense in so many ways I'm not sure I could ever accurately describe it with just words, so let's just say an orgasm like none I'd ever experienced, or have experienced since, exploded from my loins.

When I say it exploded, I mean it exploded. I'd heard of girls who would sometimes have squirting orgasms and I'd even seen it before in porn clips, but I'd never experienced it when masturbating or from James and I having sex so I'd never thought about what it must feel like. In fact, part of me was almost positive all those girls were faking it somehow. But with Ronda's face pressed urgently into my folds, already coated in my natural lubricant from the thorough job she was doing, my pussy exploded in a sudden burst of transparent liquid that hit her square in the upper lip. To her credit she realized what was happening immediately and slipped her tongue back into her mouth only to open wide and gulp down the rest of the stream of girl cum gushing from my pussy. In the blink of an eye her fingers managed to abandon my now hypersensitive clit and slide three knuckles deep into my convulsing snatch. Immediately she pushed them up against my pubic bone and found my G-spot and began to milk it firmly which caused the orgasm to intensify and produced even more ejaculate that was now spraying all over her face, chest, and arms.

Meanwhile I think I may have torn the couch cushions with how hard I grabbed them as the orgasm rushed through my body. My legs began to tremble and tense up at the same time while my ass clenched with every pulse of the orgasm ripping through me and my hips bucked wildly in the air above the couch. It felt as if the orgasm lasted forever but I'm sure it was no longer than a minute before my twitching and trembling began to subside.

Ronda was a sexy, beautiful mess. She had a wide smile on her face and was licking her lips in between flashing me her pearly whites. Her entire face was wet with my juices, to the point that it was dripping from her chin onto the couch, which was also a complete mess. "That was maybe the sexiest thing I've ever seen," Ronda reassured me, "and I've seen quite a few sexy things. You're just incredible Miyah." She crawled forward over top of me, dripping my own juices onto my belly and tits as she did so, in order to plant a sloppy, yet amazingly sexy, kiss on my lips. I tasted myself on her lips and on her tongue, the savory sweetness of my cum was all over her.

"You're such a sweet talker," I purred between kisses making us both laugh. "Does my cum really taste this good or is it you that tastes so delicious?"

"You taste like watered-down honey baby," Ronda gave me a final kiss on the lips and then began sliding her way back down my body. "In fact, I'm going in for seconds, right after I get a good taste of these," she grabbed both of my small tits and squeezed them while taking the left nipple into her mouth and suckling it softly for a moment before transitioning to the other. "Not quite the Hershey's Kisses they look like, but very yummy nonetheless," she laughed, but I was too drunk on my orgasm still to mention how many times I'd heard that before so I just smiled foolishly at her.

As she kissed her way down my abs, focusing on the muscled V that led to my pubic bone, I began to protest, "I'm not sure I have another orgasm in me Ronda," my voice was hardly above a whisper because I was so worn out.

"We'll see about that," she retorted and I could hear her smiling even though I could no longer see her face as it had disappeared back between my legs. "Do me and yourself a favor and hold your legs to your chest if you can sweetie," Ronda purred as she began gently suckling at my outer labia, taking the meaty lips between her teeth and gently biting at them which sent shivers up and down my spine. I did as she instructed with some effort, lifting my legs back toward my chest and then hooking my knees with my elbows. This motion raised my butt and hips up and Ronda followed with her face.

She continued warming me up again for a while, lapping lovingly at the pink flesh of my pussy and then occasionally going back up to my clit and suckling it tenderly which would cause my pussy to clench and my legs to twitch. I'd been so wet for so long at that point I was sure I'd succumb to dehydration within the hour. Suddenly, and without warning, Ronda's tongue slid south across the short gap of my taint and then circled the sensitive puckered skin of my asshole which immediately caused me to clench my ass cheeks together. Ronda stayed adamant though and continued to slowly trace circles around the hole while grabbing my left cheek with her right hand and squeezing it as if to say, "Trust me." What choice did I have other than to relax after all of the pleasure she'd inflicted on me so far?

I let my muscles relax and continued to hold my legs back as requested and when Ronda felt me relax she slowly began applying pressure to my anus with her tongue. I felt the slimy appendage push its way into my ass and once most of it was inside of me I couldn't believe how nice it felt wiggling around. I'd never really been interested in anal play before, it had always seemed sort of weird or gross to me, but the sensations I felt then made me realize how wrong I'd been. I squirmed some and pushed my ass into her face even more which let Ronda know that I was enjoying what she was doing. She grabbed my other cheek then and gently pulled them apart while I relaxed my sphincter a bit more to allow her further penetration. She was so deep at that point that her nose was fucking my pussy.

Once she felt I was comfortably loose she began bobbing her head back and forth so that she was simultaneously fucking my ass with her tongue and my pussy with her nose. The dual sensations were driving me crazy. It wasn't nearly as intense as the clit and G-spot stimulation from before but it was more of a slow burn; I felt the beginnings of another orgasm building. Before long she stopped tongue fucking my ass though, much to my displeasure. I let out a long groan to let her know how I felt and she laughed.

"Even your ass tastes sweet, are you like made of candy or something?" Without waiting for an answer she stuck her left middle finger in her mouth and made sure to cover it in a generous amount of saliva. With relative ease she was able to slide each knuckle of that finger into my tightest hole and I could feel her pressing lightly against my inner walls which sent jolts of pleasure coursing through my body and caused moans to involuntarily escape my lips. Then she incorporated her other hand, using the bountiful girl drool to lube up the middle and forefinger before slipping those digits into my still-hungry pussy.