Emma's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had done her share of kissing. Now she slid her arms around her girl friend and opened her mouth to her probing tongue. Why had she thought that kissing a girl would taste different than kissing a boy? If anything, the taste of Michelle's mouth and tongue seemed sweeter than any boy she'd ever kissed. Emma felt her heart rate go up and she held on tighter to Michelle. The kiss seemed to last an eternity. Then Michelle was tenderly pulling her lips from Emma's before giving her three small quick kisses.

"Gee, Emma," Michelle said, "I think you liked that."

"Yeah, I did," Emma breathed out, then she surprised Michelle by kissing her just as sweetly and affectionately as she'd been kissed.

"Wow!" Emma said when she broke off the kiss. She looked Michelle in the eyes, "So, you're bi'?"

Michelle giggled. "Yeah. Why are you curious?"

Emma giggled. "I might be."

"Mmm, wonderful. But right now I've got to get going. We're going to a swinger's party later this afternoon and I've got to get all showered and fixed up for it."

Emma gave her friend a questioning look. "A swinger's party? You and ... ."

"My family," Michelle ended Emma's sentence for her.

"Have you gone before?"

"Once or twice a month for about a year now and, Emma, it's so much fun. So many cocks and pussies. I figure I'll come six or seven or eight times before the night is over."

"And they, the other swingers, know that you're family, you, your parents, and Kevin?"

"Yes, they do."

"And they don't have a problem with that."

"Oh hell no. They all think it's fine. Besides, I'm the youngest woman there and all the guys want to fuck me. And, Kevin, you know what a hunk he is, all the women want to fuck him, too.

"All right, Emma," Michelle continued, "I've got to go. But please do think about what I said about you and your dad. It may not be the answer. He might not like you... you know coming on to him. But then again, he might. He might be past ready to get some nookie, even his daughter's sweet young nookie, if he thinks she really wants to give it to him."

Emma didn't respond to her friends suggestion, which still seemed obscene to her, in spite of what Michelle and her family did.

Michelle gave Emma a quick kiss on the lips. "Bye Emma. Let me know what you decide or what happens if you do decide to seduce your father." Then she turned and walked away.

Not likely, Emma told herself.

Chapter 3.

Than night in bed, Emma couldn't get the images of Michelle's family all having sex together out of her mind. Was that really possible, she wondered? Kevin, Michelle's brother was a good looking boy of, what? She wasn't sure, twenty or twenty-one. She'd know him as long as she'd known Michelle. And Michelle's parents, who were in their early forties, were both quite attractive. Emma didn't have a particular "older man" thing, but she still thought John Cummings was good looking. And, Karen Cummings, Michelle's mother, always looked good, even, or perhaps especially, in her tiny bikinis. Emma and her father had been invited often to pool parties at the Cummings' house.

Emma tried to imagine Michelle having sex with her brother or her father. Maybe sucking their cocks or them sucking on her pussy. It seemed pretty bizarre to Emma, but strangely, not that hard to imagine. Emma was wearing one of her father's old T-shirts as her night gown, and panties. As she was imagining Michelle having sex with her brother and father, like running a movie in her head, her hand reached down and slid under her panties and began rubbing and squeezing her pussy.

Soon, she kicked her covers off and slid her panties totally off. She spread her legs wide and began a serious masturbation session. One hand was rubbing and squeezing and even spanking her pussy. Her other hand, under her t-shirt alternated from squeezing one tit or the other and pinching the nipples, to stroking down her belly and over her inner thighs. She "saw" Michelle with her father's cock in her mouth. It was hard to make out the faces in her imagination, but that didn't matter to her libido. It was the action that Emma was imagining her best friend to be doing, the sex she imagined her having with her father and her brother that was increasingly arousing her sexually.

Emma "saw" Michelle's brother get behind his sister and rub the head of his cock up and down through her pussy. A pussy that Emma now imagined to be wet and ready to be fucked. She "saw" Michelle's brother slid his hard cock into his sister's pussy and begin fucking it. Emma imagined she heard Michelle moaning with pleasure.

She "saw" various sex scenes between Michelle, her father, and her brother in her mind, as her hands kept up their work on her pussy and her body. Michelle was on her back, her father was on top of her. Michelle's arms and legs were holding her father tight as his hips undulated, his ass rose and fell as he fucked his daughter. Then she "saw" Michelle sucking her brother's cock while her father, now kneeling between her thighs was still fucking her. And then it was her father's cock that Michelle was sucking, again, as her brother fucked her in the "doggy" position.

And then, Karen Cummings was in Emma's imagination. She imagined Michelle and Karen kissing, then Karen going down Michelle's body to kiss, and lick, and suck on her pussy. In Emma's mind, Karen made oral love to her daughter while Michelle sucked, first on her father's cock, then on her brother's.

All the while Emma was getting more and more aroused. One part of her mind was shocked, but another part was telling her that it was just imagination and it was okay to imagine Michelle and her parents and brother having sex, since Michelle had already told her that they did.

And then Emma "saw" Michelle going down on her mother, licking and nibbling on her pussy imagining Karen moaning and writhing in pleasure before coming. And then Emma was coming, gasping with intense pleasure, trying not to be noisy, not wanting her father to hear her. Her heart was beating hard and she was breathing deeply through her nose as the delightful feeling of orgasm pulsed through her body and mind in several wonderful waves. And then it was fading and Emma's body relaxed down onto her mattress.

"Oh my," Emma said aloud, but softly. She'd never had an incest fantasy before, not even of other people. But Michelle had triggered it by telling Emma her secret. Well, that was them, Emma told herself. That's not daddy and me.

Soon she was asleep and dreaming. In her dream, a very vivid dream, someone was licking her pussy and it felt ever so good. She "looked" down and her father raised his head, lips and chin wet, and grinned at her. "I've been wanting to do this for a long, long time Emma, dear," he told her in her dream. Emma woke up with a start and realized her right hand was rubbing her pussy again. It took her a long time to go back to sleep. The dream image of her father going down on her wouldn't leave her mind, no matter how she tried to think of something else.

Finally, Emma fell asleep again and didn't have anymore dreams that she could remember when she finally woke up, an hour later than she normally would on a Saturday morning. She yawned and stretched. Then she remembered that Michelle had told her the day before that her family was going to a swinger's party together. Next, she remembered fantasizing about the Cummings family having sex together and how she'd had a wonderfully strong orgasm. But then the dream of her father licking her pussy popped into her mind. It was still vivid. It had seemed so real.

Could I let daddy do that, Emma wondered? Would he even want to? Well, I'm sure he doesn't have a problem with oral sex, but with me? No. No way. My mind was just reacting to my fantasy about Michelle and her family, that's all.

Michelle got up, found her panties and tossed them in her clothes hamper. She almost always wore panties to bed, just in case for some reason her father came into her room and she wasn't covered up, even though he always knocked and waited for her to say come in. Wearing just her T-shirt, which came down mid-thigh, Emma went to the hall bathroom to take care of her morning needs and then to take a hot shower.

Back in her bedroom, Emma started to put on a bra. She stopped and thought of what Michelle had said to her yesterday, how Michelle's family all had sex together and loved it, how Emma should go without bra or panties around her father giving him glimpses of her tits and pussy, to try and seduce him. The fantasy last night had given Emma a really great orgasm. Her dream of her father licking her pussy had been ever so pleasant, until she woke up and realized that it had been a dream.

Could seducing my father, Emma wondered, assuming that I could seduce him rather than shock and disgust him, could it really help him to get over Rachel, the bitch? Could I do it? Could I really have sex with my father. Maybe, she told herself. It's not like he's old, fat, and bald. He's handsome enough, keeps himself in good shape, he's intelligent, and funny, and kind, and affectionate. It's not like I have a thing for older men, but if I did and I didn't know he was my father, could I, would I have sex with him?

After a few moments of contemplating that question, walking naked, back and forth in her bedroom, Emma decide that she could. Of course, the problem, she told herself, is that I know he's my father. Hmm? Well, Michelle said she was having sex with her father, and obviously enjoyed it, how hard could it be. A cock to suck, a mouth to kiss, a cock to fuck me, a mouth to lick me.

Emma giggled now. This is totally absurd, she thought, and yet... I will try anything short of murder to help my father. I love him so much. And then it hit her. I do love him. I love him so much that, if I can, if he will agree, I will make love with him. I will become his lover and then, hopefully, he can forget about the bitch, get over his... his neurosis about her. Then she thought, If I can? Can I, really? I guess there's only one way to find out.

Emma took a deep breath. She felt her pulse beating strongly and, all of a sudden, had butterflies in her stomach. This could very well backfire, she told herself. However, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Emma put the bra she'd been holding all this time back in the dresser drawer. From a different drawer she took out one of her varsity basketball T-shirts that she'd cropped short, as well as having cut away the short sleeves and some of the fabric around the collar. She put it on then stood in from of the full-length mirror on the back of her door. She raised both arms up high. She could just see the under curve of her breasts. If her father was sitting down and she did that, he would see a lot more. Then she bent forward and looked into the mirror. She could see her breasts, fully.

Emma straightened up, looked at herself, raised her eyebrows and shrugged, then gave herself a wicked little grin. "You can do this, girl," she said out loud, softly. "Sure you can." She went to her dresser again. "Short skirt? Nah. Too much, too soon." She pulled out a pair of shorts that she knew almost revealed the bottom curve of her ass. The material was fairly soft and would, probably, reveal her pussy lips. The ol' camel toe, she told herself, knowing what the boys like to call it.

She didn't bother with her sandals as she wasn't planning to go anywhere but the kitchen. Emma checked herself out in the mirror again. She took another deep breath and swallowed dryly. A frission of excitement ran through her body, not so much for how she was dressed but for the fact that she was going to intentionally try to seduce her father. "I hope this works," she whispered as she reached for the door knob and opened her door.

Emma walked into the kitchen like it was any other Saturday morning. She heard the TV in the family room and went in to give her father a good morning kiss. "Good morning, Dad," she said as she came through the doorway.

Adam was in his recliner having a cup of coffee and watching the news, as he did most Saturday mornings. He looked over at Emma and nearly choked on the sip of coffee he'd just taken.

Emma, leaned over to give her father a kiss on the cheek. Her heart was beating hard in her chest, knowing that he would be able to see her tits.

Adam was shocked, but tried not to indicate it. "Good morning, honey," he said. The first thing he'd noticed as his daughter approached him was the obvious outline of the labia in her shorts then, as she bent over to kiss him, he couldn't help but see her lovely young breasts as the top of her T-shirt hung down. What the fuck is Emma doing, he asked himself.

Emma straightened up and headed back towards the kitchen. "Had breakfast yet, Daddy?" she asked. She could feel the heat of his eyes staring at her ass as she walked away from him. Or maybe the heat she was feeling was the flush that she felt from being so openly seductive with her father.

"Uh, uh, no, Emma, not yet. But don't go to any trouble for me." Jesus, he thought, did she just flash me on purpose? But why would she do that?

"Oh, no problem, Daddy." Still feeling the flush and with her heart still beating hard in her chest, she turned around to face her father. She held her hands together in front, making sure her upper arms were squeezing her tits together, holding the cloth of the T-shirt firmly over them and clearly showing her erect nipples. That had surprised Emma, the fact that teasing her father had gotten her nipples hard. "I'm going to fix something for myself so if you want something too, well, not a problem."

Adam's cock had reacted very quickly to his daughter. He felt it begin to fill with blood. As she turned away, after bending over and giving him the kiss on the cheek and a good look at her tits, he reached to his crotch to adjust his cock a little. When she'd turned around in the doorway to the kitchen he'd quickly moved his hand and pretended to be scratching his thigh. Emma had noticed but didn't let it show on her face. She just give her father a sweet smile.

Adam was sure Emma had seen him with his hand in his crotch and was blushing. "Okay, well, how about a bagel with cream cheese?" He held up his cup. "I've still got half a cup of coffee."

"Okay," Emma said simply then turned around again. But then she bent over and scratched her ankle, not that it itched. She figured that would pull her shorts up to expose more than a little of her firm, young ass cheeks, maybe even give him a different perspective on her camel toe.

In the kitchen and out of sight of her father, Emma put her hand to her chest. Her heart was thumping away. My God! I can't believe I actually did that," she told herself. And I even got kind of turned on, too. How weird is that? She thought about her father's quick hand move and went back to the doorway into the family room. "You want strawberry jam on the bagel, Daddy?" she asked. Her father's hand was in his crotch again.

Emma's almost immediate appearance in the doorway and question surprised Adam as he was once again shifting his partially tumescent cock. He quickly moved his hand again and gave his daughter a "deer-in-the-headlights" look. "Uh, uh. No, Emma, just the cream cheese will be okay.

Emma ducked back out of sight again, smiling to herself. She was sure that she'd had a sexual effect on her father, like Michelle had predicted. Of course, Emma wasn't completely convinced that she could do what Michelle had suggested, go all the way and, well, fuck her father. Still, she had gotten a little excited to be teasing him that way. She'd felt very sexy and her nipples had actually gotten hard. Now she realized that her pussy had reacted, too. It had the slightly swollen feeling of mild sexual arousal. Emma reached down to give her pussy a squeeze and realized that she'd gotten wet.

"Oh my, she thought, I love my father, of course I do. He's a good man, a funny man, an intelligent man, a good-looking man, and he treats me with kindness and affection. If he wasn't my father I don't think I'd have a problem having sex with him, even if he is old enough to be my father. Emma giggle at that convoluted thought.

Emma got busy fixing her father's bagel. She thought about how she'd masturbated thinking about Michelle and her family having sex together. She thought about her very vivid dream of her father licking her pussy. I don't really have a desire to have sex with my father, but could I develop that desire? she wondered. Well, my body reacted to what I just did and, I think, so did his. Maybe if I keep it up and... and, well, maybe if I begin fantasizing having sex with him and masturbating, maybe I might really want to try it.

A little shiver went through her body, realizing just how naughty she was being even thinking about having sex with her father. Still, if it was possible, as Michelle had suggested, that it would get him totally and completely over Rachel, then Emma thought it was definitely worth a try. Another little shiver went through her body as she realized that soon—how soon she wasn't sure—but soon she and her father might find themselves in bed together. If so, she would do all she could to make it an unforgettable experience for her father.

Emma remembered what Michelle had said yesterday in the park. Something about why is it wrong for consenting adults to give each other sexual pleasure, even among family members. They wouldn't be harming anyone and it would be their business and their business only. Emma took a deep breath and let it out. Okay, she told herself, if I can seduce Daddy... well then, we'll be lovers. That thought sent another little thrill of anticipation through her stomach. That, and the knowledge that she was going to flash her father again.

In the family room Adam was having a problem with his body's reaction to his daughter's overtly sexual display. One side of his brain was yelling at him that he shouldn't have reacted to her. The other side of his brain was yelling back that she started it and, damn, my daughter is a hot young woman. His cock was still slightly turgid from seeing her pussy outlined so obviously in her shorts; her lovely young breasts, drooping slightly from bending over and with perky little nipples; and then her firm ass cheeks when she bent over and, again, the outline from behind of her vaginal lips.

Adam didn't know what was going on. He thought about telling Emma that she was behaving inappropriately. But then he thought how thrilling it had been to see her, not as his daughter, but as a beautiful, sexy young woman. He also remembered when he'd seen her, over a year ago coming out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her body and how that had affected him sexually, too.

Why, he wondered, did seeing my daughter's body wrapped in a skimpy towel affect me, but seeing her in her bikinis didn't. Maybe, he decided, that the towel could be dropped at any time and, of course, she would be naked underneath, but bikinis were everywhere and accepted as normal swimwear for many women, especially young women.

Still, that didn't satisfy Adam as to why he was having a physical reaction to his daughter's... impropriety was the word that popped into his mind. He was her father. He wasn't supposed to react sexually to his little girl.

Emma had black hair like Rachel and her blue eyes, too, but the similarities ended there. Rachel's her tits had been on the small side, until she got the boob job. After that they'd looked unnatural. Big, yes, but obviously fake big. Adam hadn't like them. Emma's tits, now that he'd seen them, were naturally of a medium size, maybe a little bigger and, he had to admit, looked really good. And that realization made Adam's cock react again. And further, while his Rachel was, in his mind, a beautiful woman, he knew that his Emma was more beautiful. But a lot of that, he knew, was from her natural open, happy nature. She nearly always had a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes.