Emerald Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her mouth pulled away from me, and her hands went around her ample breasts. She moved closer until my saliva-wet erection pressed in between, and she wrapped her breasts around it and began pumping away. The head peeked repeatedly from the top of her cleavage. I had never had this done to me before, and that thought brought back memories of my past sexual experiences, and I realized that no other girl would have let me draw her in the nude either. Of course, I couldn't reminisce very long, what with Valerie tending to me the way she was. Her eyes were on me, watching my responses, and adjusting her technique. She brought me closer and closer, and then slowed down, holding me back.

She was getting more and more aroused, so she finally let go of me, straddled my hips, and kissed me deeply as she guided me inside her swollen, soaked entrance. She eased me in just past the head, gyrated her hips, and took me inside a little at a time, excruciatingly slow, until her wet lips rested at the base of my erection, already drenching my pubic hair in her lubricating fluids as my member stretched her. She slid me out halfway, and then back in, clearly enjoying the feeling of me inside her, the tip pressing her cervix. Then she began moving quicker, grinding her buttocks on my pelvis, seeking to get more of me inside her, breasts bouncing on each downward motion, and she squeezed my member rhythmically. After the amazing foreplay, there was no way I could hold out much longer, but it turned out that I didn't really need to, since she was getting close herself.

Her squeezing became less intentional as her impending climax built, and her nails dug into my chest a bit. She cried out, the pressure building more and more, and then her body stopped and clenched for nearly five seconds before she cried out again, much louder, and she spasmed, her head bowed and her hair hanging down around her face. She shuddered, milking my organ, and this brought me to the edge. Unable and unwilling to hold it back any longer, I thrust deeply into her, my butt leaving the couch, and shot my stuff hard, gobs and gobs of it up inside her, filling her with it. After about ten seconds of it, my hard-on spurted one last bit into her, and I collapsed back onto the couch, completely spent. Valerie fell forward onto me, her breaths ragged and hard, matching mine. She buried her face in my neck, pressing her lips to my throat as she caught her breath. I trailed my hands up and down her back for a few minutes, and then felt my erection fading, slipping from her wetness.

She moved off me, sitting with her knees up and her feet under her, her body pressed against my side, her head on my shoulder. I really didn't want to move, I was so relaxed. Suddenly she jumped up, pulling me with her, and led me into the bathroom. She started the shower, getting the water nice and hot. I got in with her, hissing as the hot water pounded my back. I'd never had sex in the shower before either, but that wouldn't be happening just yet. We washed each other casually, just content to touch and be touched, with little sexuality involved. When we were fresh and clean, we dried off, and, not bothering to dress, got in my bed. She fell asleep soon after, but I took a bit longer, a little stunned at tonight's happenings. In the back of my mind I still worried about how we would handle the would-be date-rapist. While I reflected on everything that had happened with Rick, I stroked Valerie's red hair, smoothing it down, brushing tresses away from her cheek, watching her sleep, a small, barely noticeable smile on her full lips.