Ease of Access

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was also very shrewd at managing potential conflicts. Connie's epic birthday bash was a prime example of that. Here was a situation in which Connie's friends wanted to have a big party with drinking. Rather than risk offending the kids by not letting them drink, or their parents by letting them drink, she had invited the parents and explained that there would be drinking. Instead of putting those parents into the position of being the bad guys to their kids, they instead became partners in one amazing and memorable night.

Maryanne was everyone's hero, and her own kids were at the top of her fan club.

Austin smiled and sipped his own coffee as he listened to his sexy mother. She tended to be very animated when she talked, and it always made her breasts move around enticingly. By now, Austin was accustomed to that; he maintained eye contact and fought down an erection while her bouncing breasts and hard nipples entertained him out of his peripheral vision.

Austin was really trying to keep his mind from last night's events, but it was impossible. He would look at his mother, and imagine her bent over and taking his cock in her ass. He was tempted to say something, but he couldn't imagine that conversation ending well. "Hey, Mom, did you know you pulled me into your bed and had me fuck your tight asshole last night? Well, you did. And I really want to do it again." He sipped coffee and tried to keep that thought off of his face.

He got a clear, close up view of her baby-smooth waxed pussy when she briefly raised her knee before turning to stand up. Once again, he was hard as he followed her delectable, swaying ass to the kitchen. They refilled their coffee mugs and returned to the loveseat. While they were sitting, sipping, and chatting, Connie emerged from her room.

"Good morning," she called out before heading into the bathroom.

"Good morning," they both replied.

Connie used the toilet and then took a nice warm shower. She felt invigorated this morning, and kept replaying last night's amazing events in her mind. Her tender little pussy was not only recovered, it was once again ravenously hungry for more of her brother's fat cock. After her shower, she once again made sure to dress in a skirt that would give Austin ready access to her horny pussy.

She was on her way to the kitchen when she spied her brother in the laundry room. He was folding his clothes and stacking them in his basket. A quick glance into the living room showed her that it was empty.

"Where's Mom?" Connie asked as she approached her brother.

"I think she went into her room," he answered. He stood upright after depositing a folded shirt in the basket and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "How are you feeling this morning?" he asked.

"I'm feeling horny as fuck," she whispered, lifting her skirt and flashing her fuzzy pussy at him.

"Right back at you, sister," he grinned, raising the leg of his boxers and revealing his hard dick.

She growled at the sight, but then heard her mother in the kitchen. It looked like it would be another long day of teasing. The thought made her wet.

Connie joined her mother in the kitchen, while Austin finished folding his laundry. He put on sweat pants and took his basket of clean clothes out to his car. His mother met him at the front door. She was wearing a much more appropriate outfit for going out in public. She gave him a quick kiss.

"I'm going to do a little shopping," she said, "I should be back before kickoff."

"Okay," he replied. His mind was already done with that simple math. He would be fucking his sister for the next two hours.

Math theory is one thing. The limits of the human body are another entirely. Even though they were both young and fit, they were both exhausted after 'only' an hour and a half of vigorous, sweaty sex.

They started in the living room, as soon as they heard their mother drive away. Connie tried not to giggle at her brother. He was in such a hurry to strip off his sweat pants that he lost his balance. He managed to land on his side and roll with the fall. He yanked his sweat pants and boxers off, continued the roll, and sprang to his feet. He landed with his feet together and his arms raised in victory.

"And he sticks the landing!" he announced.

His erection stood straight out in front of him, drawing his sister's gaze. She looked at that yummy dick and licked her lips.

"Nicely done," she purred. She leaned back on the couch and spread her legs. Austin walked confidently to her and claimed his prize. They started off fucking on the couch, and then moved to the kitchen. Connie leaned against the counter as he took her sweet pussy from behind again. He filled her with cum, and then they drank cool water and recovered.

They showered together for the first time after that. Austin teased her asshole with the tip of his soapy cock before rinsing off the lather and driving into her pussy once again. He held her up and kissed her, pressing her back against the tiles while thrusting up into her insatiable pussy. Her breasts were mashed against his chest and his previous load of cum was forced out of her when she came. It drooled down his balls and thighs before the hot water rinsed it away.

They continued in his bedroom, where he put her legs up onto his shoulders and drove his full length in and out of her. The depth of that penetration amazed Connie. She gasped out loud and shuddered both times the tip of his hard dick tapped her cervix. She had not even realized that was possible. They came together for the first time. It was a soul-wrenching climax that left them both panting and exhausted.

They lay together naked and cuddled in Austin's sweat-soaked sheets afterward. They kissed and fondled each other. That last orgasm had sapped their urgent need to mate; now they were just enjoying each other.

"You know, we're going to need another shower now," Connie said after one slow kiss.

"Mmm. I would love to scrub your back for you again," he said. His eyes seemed to sparkle as he grinned at her. His left hand was gently fondling and squeezing her right breast.

She shivered when she thought about that. He had really surprised her when he pressed his cock against her asshole in the shower last time. It had turned her on and scared the hell out of her at the same time. Her expression turned serious as she looked into his eyes.

"You really want to fuck my asshole, don't you?" she asked.

Austin tried not to look too eager as he nodded.

"Austin..." she kissed him softly on the lips again. "I have never done that before. You have to promise that you will be really, really gentle when you take my virgin ass."

He could not help it. His dick was hard and throbbing again from hearing her say that. At the same time, it was still terribly sensitive after that last intense orgasm. His whole body shivered at those conflicting sensations.

"Hoo," he breathed out, "I promise, Connie, I will be as gentle as can be. Believe me, I want it to be amazing for you, too. The last thing I want is to mess it up and hurt you." He leaned in and growled in her ear, "Because once I have my dick buried in that sexy ass of yours, I'm going to want more of it."

She pretended to pout at that. "Are you already tired of my pussy? I thought you loved it, Austin."

Connie shivered as his fingertips slid down to stroke her tender pussy lips.

"No chance of that, little sister. This will always be my favorite present ever."

They enjoyed cuddling for another ten minutes. Connie helped her brother strip his bed linens and carry them to the washer. They showered together before starting the washer, and they did a thorough job of scrubbing each other's backs.

Maryanne did return before kickoff of the professional football games. She walked in to see her children on the couch. Austin was sitting up, and Connie lay back against him. Her head rested on his chest. He had his left arm wrapped around her and his right slowly stroked her hair. They were both focused on the television, oblivious to their mother as she beamed at the loving sight. Her children were beautiful and they loved each other.

It warmed her heart to see them like that. She felt simultaneously proud of them, proud of herself as their mother, and a profound sense of love for her children. She was smiling as she took her shopping bags to her bedroom. She saw her smiling face reflected in the mirror, and almost laughed. As she stripped off her clothes and put on her more comfortable, lounge-around-the-house outfit, she could not have been happier.

Unlike the previous day, when they couldn't stop teasing each other, Connie and Austin were sexually sated. They enjoyed holding each other and just feeling close. They helped their mother prepare more snacks and goodies for the game, and each of them had a last glass of the alcoholic punch before they stuck with sodas for the rest of the day.

Austin remembered to move his laundry to the dryer as soon as it was done this time. Between games, Connie helped him make his bed. After the bed was made, he pushed her gently onto her back and eagerly licked and sucked her to another gasping orgasm. He stood and grinned down at her afterward, then was caught off guard when her hand snaked into his boxers and pulled out his hard dick.

"You really need to fuck me again, you know," she whispered up to him.

He did indeed. Austin was shocked at just how quickly her pussy managed to milk a third orgasm from his thrusting cock. He had never come that many times in such a short period before. Connie smiled up at her brother. It made her feel complete when she felt him coming inside her; she felt powerful watching him shake uncontrollably as his cock pulsed in her pussy.

"Wow," he finally croaked out. "That was so intense!" He lay there and panted for a few minutes. Connie kissed him and headed back to their bathroom to shower before the next football game. Austin was tempted to join her, but he took too long. By the time he was headed to the bathroom, she emerged wrapped in a towel and blew him a kiss before closing her bedroom door behind her.

Austin's shower was also quick, and the two of them were back in the living room cheering their team on with their mother. They managed to make a substantial dent in the leftover snack platters. After the sun had set, Austin disposed of the last of the perishable food and washed the platters. All three of them were stuffed.

The late night game wasn't all that good, and all three of them kept dozing off. Austin knew he had to get up early to head back to campus, so he finally arose and announced he was calling it a night. He hugged Connie and then his mother, and went to bed. Connie waited a few more minutes, thinking to join him in his bed. He was sound asleep and snoring when she reached his door.

She was a little disappointed, but she was also exhausted. It had been an even more memorable weekend than she had dreamed. Maryanne turned off the television when Connie left. Within five minutes, all three of them were sound asleep.

At five o'clock in the morning, Austin's smart phone went off. He groaned as he reached for it, intending to hit 'snooze' on his alarm. He noticed it was not his alarm, but a text from his school. His morning class had been canceled. That meant he did not need to leave until almost noon. He turned off his alarm and went back to sleep. He was vaguely aware of it when Connie came in and kissed him goodbye before she headed out for school.

Austin would have slept in much later, but his urgent need to pee finally rousted him from his bed. He stumbled into his bathroom to relieve his bladder, almost running over a naked young man in the process. Austin recognized Pat, who had graduated high school with him in the spring. Pat's family lived just a few houses down the street.

"Hey, sorry man, I just really need to pee," Austin said as he walked over to the toilet.

Pat looked really nervous. He was substantially shorter than Austin was, and he was terrified that Austin would kick his ass for having sex with Maryanne. Austin looked over at Pat as he started to urinate. He could see that terrified look on Pat's face and tried to calm him down.

"It's cool, man," he said softly, "I know you and my mom are...you know. It's fine. I'll get out of your way here in just a minute."

Pat nodded mutely, but he was just too freaked out. He went into the kitchen, put his clothes back on quickly, and left without saying another word. Austin heard him go out the front door and cursed himself softly. He hadn't meant to chase the guy off. He washed his hands, and then wondered why Pat had been in his bathroom in the first place.

He went out to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. He stood and yawned. The clock on the microwave said it was only 8:30. Loud sounds echoed out of his mother's bedroom. He assumed she was having sex in there before he had run Pat off, but he had never seen her with more than one guy at a time. Also, those sounds were more like a struggle than pleasure noises. He grabbed a frying pan and headed for her doorway, not expecting what he did see.

Maryanne was on her knees on her bed, facing away from the doorway. She was groaning around one young man's cock in her mouth while a second was fucking her from behind. A third guy emerged from the bathroom. Austin pulled the door closed silently, watching through the narrow crack as his mother was vigorously fucked. She looked amazing, with her huge breasts waving wildly about, her round ass jiggling with each thrust. He watched and listened as she gulped down two loads of cum in rapid succession. She took another in her ass.

Austin's dick was impossibly hard as he made his way shakily back to the kitchen. He set the frying pan back on top of the stove and finished making his cup of coffee. He took a couple of calming sips. Suddenly he realized, "I have got to get the fuck out of here!"

If those guys saw him, or his mother did, then he would have to explain why he was there and what he had seen. He recalled how badly he had freaked out poor Pat. That was not something he wanted to repeat. He dashed into his bedroom and hastily put his sweats back on. He grabbed his jacket, wallet and keys. In the kitchen, he sucked down the rest of his coffee, made sure the pot was turned off, stepped into his shoes, and was on his way.

He was halfway to the college when Maryanne emerged from her shower. She hummed to herself as she stripped her rumpled bed linens and took them to the laundry room. She was pleasantly surprised to find coffee made. She had to warm it up in the microwave, but it was ready for her immediately. She took her coffee to the living room and turned on the television. She had no idea that her son had watched her having sex less than an hour earlier.

The week passed almost normally. Connie called her brother more often than she normally would have, and some of those conversations got a little spicy. Austin was occasionally distracted as he sat in class or worked through his assignments. He kept replaying the erotic images of his mother and sister having sex, and of his cock filling his sister's eager pussy and mouth.

He knew that the next week was Thanksgiving Break, and that he would be spending that time with his sexy mom and sister. He was looking forward to it eagerly by the time he was driving home on Friday. He had only one early class that morning, so he arrived home a little before noon. He pulled into the driveway and was surprised to see his sister's car was there and his mother's jeep was gone.

Connie had taken a school project in, and had borrowed the more spacious jeep for that. Of course, he had no idea. He thought his sister was home and his mother was out, and he was fully prepared to take advantage. He left his laundry in the car, and rushed to the front door. It was unlocked, so he opened it and walked in. He grinned when he rounded the kitchen counter. She was bent over rummaging through the pantry, her miniskirt framing that shapely ass. Her pussy glistened invitingly.

Austin quickly shed his sweat pants and he snuck up behind her. "Oh!' she cried out as he slid his cock home in one smooth stroke. Her hands grasped the frame of the pantry door while his seized her hips. By the time his mother's shocked face came into view over her shoulder, he was already vigorously fucking her wet pussy. He paused only briefly when he realized what he had done.

He might have stopped, but her hips were already thrusting back at him. He had fantasized about this for years. Every time he had seen her bent over and exposed, it had taken enormous restraint to keep from doing exactly what he was doing now. One way or the other, he wouldn't have to worry about that anymore.

"Austin!" she gasped out at him, "What are you doing?"

Maryanne was indeed shocked. She was shocked to find her pussy filled with a marvelously thick cock; she had not had any warning before it filled her right up. She was shocked again to look over her shoulder and see that it was her son that was fucking her so thoroughly. What may have shocked her most was that she found her body eagerly responding. Her hips were pushing back, driving that wonderful dick deep inside her. Her pussy welcomed the taboo invader and she was drenched. She would be coming on her son's thick shaft in no time at all.

"Sorry, Mom," Austin replied softly, "You looked so sexy bent over like that. I just couldn't resist anymore."

His apology in no way slowed his thrusting invasion. Maryanne convulsed as her pussy coated his shaft with her juices. Her legs buckled, and he lifted her by her hips, skewering her pussy on his full length.

"Oh, Austin, I can't believe you did that!" she sighed. Her face finally rose to meet his, and then he was kissing her in a most inappropriate manner. Her eyes shot open and she groaned into his mouth. It finally dawned on her that her son was just getting started. She felt that she ought to protest, but she just couldn't do it.

Her son was fucking her pussy, filling her mouth with his hot tongue, and she loved every second of it. She managed to push the pantry door closed, and then she was pressed against it. That angle only magnified her pleasure as the thick head of his cock mashed her g-spot perfectly. Her eyes closed and she broke off the kiss. She was already coming again.

Maryanne had never suspected that her son had such an amazing, pussy-pleasing cock. The insides of her thighs were coated with her copious pussy juices. He had her shaking in pleasure; that g-spot orgasm seemed never to end. She finally had to gasp out for him to stop.

"Austin, please!" she sobbed, "I'm just too sensitive now. It's starting to hurt!"

He growled in her ear, but he did stop. He reluctantly withdrew his erection from her clutches. She felt like a toy doll as his strong arms lifted her petite frame into the air. Austin was gentle as he kissed his mother's mouth this time. He carried her to her bedroom, kissing her the entire way. Her legs wrapped around his muscular midsection. She could feel his thick rod pressing the length of her bottom, wedged as it was between her cheeks.

In her room, he set her down on the bed with her head on a pillow. He slid to her side and wrapped his left arm around her waist. He kissed her softly on her lips. He rested his head on his right hand and looked down lovingly at her face.

"I have always wanted to do that," he said quietly.

She marveled as she looked up at him. She had never suspected a thing.

He finally decided an issue he had been wrestling with all week. "Mom, I think you should know, last Saturday night..."

Her eyes were wide as he described it. She found she could actually remember it as he did. Her horny asshole throbbed the entire time. She had not consciously fantasized about her son before, but perhaps she had been subconsciously. It was entirely possible that she had desired her handsome son for years, without admitting it to herself. Now, though, that desire was plainly written all over her face.