Dweeb Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So good, what a fuck! You make me feel things that I've never felt before! Go ahead and fuck me as hard as you can! I can take it! I want it! Don't stop now!" she pleaded with him.

Dwayne had thought that he was going as fast and as hard as he could. But with her encouragement he found another gear and sped up to warp speed! He was pounding her faster and harder than he had ever done with any of his other lovers!

With in a few minutes he stiffened in her embrace as he came like a firehose in her greedy clasping cunt!

"Oh, yes, yes, do it! I love to feel you cum in my pussy! IT's so good! Give me everything you got, honey! I want it all!

Two hours later she finally admitted that she had gotten it all! Or at least as much as she was going to get that evening. Dwayne's huge cock was drooping across his groin and nothing that she could do was able to make it stiffen up enough for her to push it into her pussy.

It was just greed on her part. She had been fucked harder, longer and more often than any other partner had been able to do. His performance had been epic. And she was determined that they would do it again.

Slowly she got up from the bed where they had ended up and left him to sleep while she took a shower. Afterwards she snuggled up to him, gently took his dick in hand and they slept into the night.

The EnDDD


12