During the Football Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love fucking you Daddy," she groaned, my hands pulling her hips down hard to bury my cock again.

"I love fucking you too baby," I whispered, biting the nape of her neck, my body arching to push more cock into her body. My arms wrapped her tightly, my kiss deep, passionate as my tongue explored her mouth. Our bodies played, orchestrated movements, pounding our sexes together slowly, deeply. Every fiber of my cock screamed, every nerve feeling her fuck me gently. My balls swelled, my cock expanded, filling her, stabbing deeper into her cunt. Arching hard to her, my cock erupted, spitting my cum into her wet depths. Spurt after spurt jettisoned into her body as she ground her cunt to me, pushing harder, deeper. My body flopped down, her body quivered on me, spasms squeezing my cock.

"Oh fuck Daddy," she moaned into my neck, her body wiggling tighter to me. Her hips tilted up, pushed back down repeatedly, slowly. "That was the sweetest cum," her voice trailed off. I groaned with her, holding her tightly. We lay for many minutes, or so it seemed, locked in embraces as my cock deflated, slipping from her cunt. She whimpered a sad noise, pushing her cunt to me harder.

"No more baby, I have to get back to bed," I said as I playfully swatted her butt. "Now off me so I can go," I whispered, kissing her lips quickly.

"Ok," she responded, reluctantly rolling to my side. "Maybe later," her voice quizzed.

"I sure hope so," I retorted as I jumped from the bed, retrieved my briefs, pulling them up and heading toward the door. "Get some sleep baby girl," I whispered as I headed out the door.

I headed into the bathroom, turning on the shower. Climbing under the hot water, I washed my cock and balls gently. God my cock felt good. I love starting the morning with a good fuck. I took a leisurely shower, toweled dry, and went to get dressed.

"Sweetie, come back to bed," May said. "I want some of your big cock this morning," she growled. "I have been laying her making her wet just thinking about you this morning. Come give momma a good fucking stud," she grinned. My cock stirred, I moved quickly back into bed.

"I made myself cum twice already," she growled softly. "My cunt is so wet already, let me suck that cock," she moaned, moving quickly to push me on my back, dropping to take my cock into her mouth. My hips thrust upwards, jamming my growing cock between her lips.

"Fuck yes woman," I moaned, my cock growing quickly. Her head bounced up and down, my shaft growing rigid In her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head, shoving her down savagely, thrusting my hips up hard, shoving my cock deep into her throat. Her lips sealed around the base of my cock, sucking hard. She squirmed around, lifting a leg, straddling my head. Nothing need said, I pulled her ass down, lifting my head to her soaked cunt. I lapped as her wet slit, moving quickly to capture her engorged clit. Firm, the flesh slipped into my mouth, my tongue mashed it against the inside of my teeth. I nipped her firmly, holding her body hard to my mouth, thrashing her clit hard. My hand slipped around her ass, fingers exploring her slit, finding her hole, I jammed two fingers into her soaked fuck hole. Her hips bounced back and forth, jamming up to my fingers, sliding quickly back down to wash over my tongue. I fucked her body hard, driving her to orgasm quickly. Flexing, she held her body rigid for several seconds as I hammered her clit. Exploding into her orgasm, she thrashed her hips up and down, nearly biting my cock off, or so it felt. She nearly sucked my balls up my shaft. My hips pounded to her mouth.

Pulling off my cock, she moved her body to the edge of the bed. "Fuck me baby, slam my backside hard," she stated. I moved to stand, step behind her. I saddled to her ass, fisting my cock, aimed to her exposed wet hole, shoving forward hard as I grabbed her hip bones to pull her back savagely to my body. The smack of our flesh filled the room. Lowering her upper torso flat to the bed, her ass pushed back to me hard. I pounded her, slamming my hips to her repeatedly, pounding my cock deep into her cunt. Her butt cheeks bounced off my hips, jiggling crazily. I pictured her tits, flopping back and forth as well. But they were mashed to the bed, her hands above her head, clenched full of covers, slamming her butt back to me.

I could not believe how loud she was, almost screaming, her body on the brink of a big orgasm. Rising to her hands, I grabbed a hand full of hair, pulling her head back as I pounded her cunt.

"Yes," she shouted, her body exploding into a huge orgasm, her backside thrusting, tilting, fuck me hard. I grabbed both hip bones, slamming my cock deep into her cunt, grinding my body flush to hers as my balls exploded, spitting cum up my shaft, blasting into her wet depths, spraying several spurts before slowing. I was breathless, hips convulsing, pounding her butt with hard, tiny thrusts, pounding my cock hard to her body as it shrank. Flaccid, I ground my cock to her butt. She collapsed, falling forward as I pushed to her. Falling on her, I ground my body to her ass.

"Can your baby girl fuck like that," she asked breathless. Time stood still. 100-mph brain waves blasted off the walls of my skull. I ground my limp cock to her pliant ass, groaning as I did.

12