Dream Lover Pt. 17

Story Info
Taking further advantage of the ability to transport.
4.9k words
4.67
7.1k
2

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: you will understand this story a lot better if you read at least Part One first though I recommend reading all previous parts.

*****

Chapter Twenty-two

Having successfully taken Linda, Theresa and Irene back to the ages when I'd most wanted to fuck them while also transporting us to completely fabricated locations, I was not just thinking about getting with them again or revisiting previous dreamers in new locations. There was always a list of women whose dreams I wanted to visit and now I was starting to think about locations, both real and fictional, where sexual adventures could be even more fun. I'd had an online friend who I'd never met in person but who I really would love to have gotten naked with. Unfortunately, not only was she was married, but she lived nearly 10, 000 miles away in Durban, South Africa. The closest we'd ever been to each other was when she'd traveled to the United States with her family to visit New York City and Walt Disney World. We hadn't tried to see each other because there was no way she'd even be able to sneak away from her family long enough for us to chat much less for anything else. Of course, because she was married, she was pretty reserved so I could never even get her to send me nude photos. Soon after I'd refined my new abilities enough, I visited her so I could finally see her naked.

Since Durban was 8 hours ahead, I was typically at work when she was getting ready for bed, aside from the weekends. It was kind of a nice break to close my eyes and slip away to her home, watch her get naked while getting ready for bed and, on a very rare occasion, fuck or blow her husband. She was an Indian MILF with nice curves, big tits and two teenage kids living at home. I think we'd originally connected because she was a little sexually frustrated but she had only been willing to go so far when I tried to help her achieve some relief. I figured since we'd never actually meet, it wouldn't really be cheating, but I guess she wasn't so convinced.

During my reconnaissance visits, I hadn't managed to find a situation conducive to an in-room dream visit. Aside from the kids and her husband being around so much, she wasn't the type to sit up and read in bed at night. With the new ability to transport developing so well, I started looking for a location that would make sense for her to dream about. I ended up having one dropped right in my lap during one visit when her daughter asked when they could go back to Walt Disney World and her son suggested that they visit Disneyland this time instead. There was a significant discussion about the potential for each which not only planted a seed with me, but also gave Lea Ann a reason to be dreaming about Disneyland. I spent some time thinking about the best way to make it seem sufficiently like a dream while also finding subtle ways to put myself in her subconscious as well.

When I was finally ready to go, I decided on a Sunday afternoon so that I could be relaxing in my recliner as she was getting ready for bed rather than sitting at my office. I watched her get naked and slip into a nightgown, covering her succulent brown tits and her smoothly waxed pussy, both of which I was hoping to get some physical contact with pretty soon after. When she was in bed and it felt like she was at that sweet spot between awake and asleep, I touched her and took her away to Main Street USA. We were hand-in-hand, walking along when she started suddenly, stopped in her tracks and gazed at Sleeping Beauty Castle then turned toward me. I looked at her as though curious as to why she'd suddenly stopped then she smiled broadly before throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me. As I placed my hands on her waist, her tongue slipped into my mouth so I followed suit. It was suggested by a few passersby that we get a room before we finally parted.

"So, what would you like to ride first?" I asked as we were gazing into each other's eyes.

"Your cock," she replied without skipping a beat.

"All in good time, my dear," I said, "because we have nothing but time. I'm sure we can find some attractions, however, where we can see what we can get away with."

I was pretty certain that we weren't actually in Disneyland in real time so this fabricated version, though completely realistic, would be missing certain elements meant to discourage amorous activities on the attractions. I'd given plenty of thought to what we could get away with and where without making it obviously an inauthentic experience. Since this was her dream and I wanted to pleasure her first, I started by leading her to Splash Mountain. There were going to be a lot of attractions that would either be too bumpy or too short or too open or would have other guests too close but I was okay with having a limited number of options because I planned for the real action to take place in our hotel room.

Splash Mountain was a good place to start because we'd be seated single file in the ride vehicle so I could be behind her and reach around to stimulate her. I'm sure she must have realized pretty quickly that, under her sundress, she was completely naked. The majority of the ten minute long ride would involve serenely floating through various scenes from Song of the South, some in low light, which would be perfect for getting her off. We waited in a short queue, boarded our "log" and, as soon as we were away from the loading area, I first cupped her substantial tits, feeling her hard nipples through her sundress, then dropped a hand down under the hem, sliding it up along her smooth thigh. When I found her smooth pussy, I easily slipped a finger in and out a few times because she was already so wet before focusing on gently stroking her clit. I could hear her breathing heavily while trying to keep herself from moaning.

My cock was rigid but I knew exactly how to take care of that once I'd finished taking care of her. It wasn't long before she was rocking her hips as I continued caressing her clit while occasionally dipping my finger into her hot, wet pussy. Before we'd reached the top of the big drop, she started shaking as a soft grunt escaped. Her orgasm appeared to be highly pleasurable and, once she'd finished cumming, she sighed and went limp. It was just a moment later that we were hurtling down the final drop. She was all smiles when we disembarked at the unloading area and, once we were out of the sea of guests, we were in each other's arms again.

"That was highly satisfying and delightfully naughty," she said, "so let's do something for you now."

I led her to the entrance to the Haunted Mansion and, all through the Stretching Room and the queue, she was surreptitiously massaging my cock through my shorts. By the time we boarded our Doom Buggy, she was more than anxious to free my throbbing cock. No sooner had we departed the boarding area than she was extracting my cock and gently pumping it. I didn't even have to suggest or encourage what she did next, lowering her head into my lap and engulfing my cock in her hot mouth. The ride soundtrack covered the moan I let out as she started sucking my cock and, although I'm sure this wouldn't be a possibility at the real Disneyland, we were uninterrupted as she demonstrated significant oral skills. I was able to cup her braless tit as she sucked me off, which may have made my cock even harder, if that was even possible.

The ride was less than ten minutes long but, with the skillful way she was sucking me off, I wasn't worried about not finishing. In fact, I'm pretty sure she just drew out the pleasure she was providing until we were getting close to the end then she made sure that I would cum. I savored the entire experience and never worried that I wouldn't blow my load. When I finally did, the level of pleasure was outstanding and I thought I might never stop spurting into her mouth. She swallowed my load and, as we were nearing the end of the ride, released my spent cock from her mouth so I could zip back up. We disembarked with big smiles on our faces once again.

The majority of the next few hours was more about attractions than about orgasms, though we did find a few more where one of us could pleasure the other. She came again in the Enchanted Tiki Room while I blew another load down her throat on Ariel's Undersea Adventure but those are just a couple. Eventually, though, we were ready for some less secretive, more unrestrained orgasms so we headed for our hotel. Of course I had us staying at the Grand Californian in a room that overlooked California Adventure. We only took a moment to check out the view before she started to undress me right in front of the window. It didn't take long because I was only wearing a t-shirt, shorts and underwear, having kicked off my shoes when we'd walked in. Once she'd pulled my t-shirt up over my head, she was kneeling in front of me to take down my shorts and underwear together, my rigid tool springing out in her face. While I stepped out of the clothing at my ankles, she took a moment to suck my cock, insuring that it could not be any more rigid.

When she stood again, she directed me to go climb onto the king-size bed so I did then watched as she pulled her sundress up over her head. Her smooth pussy was the first thing revealed, followed by her big, beautiful tits and finally her thick, black hair and lovely face. I'd seen her tits and pussy previously during my recon but it was still arousing to have her knowingly and willingly exposing them for my eyes. When she dropped her sundress and walked over to the bed, her tits were bouncing and I couldn't take my eyes off of them. As she climbed onto the bed and they started swinging, I was definitely in no better shape. She had me lie back and straddled me, guiding my cock to her pussy as I reached for her tits. She lowered herself onto my tool, causing both of us to moan, while I caressed the soft, smooth flesh of her bare tits and passed my palms over her hard nipples. She sat still on my cock for a moment once she had fully engulfed it then slowly began to move up and down. Her pussy felt so amazingly hot and wet that, had I been in control of the pace, I'd probably been immediately fucking her hard and fast. Fortunately for both of us, she was in control and was starting out blissfully slowly.

While I was savoring the feel of her hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my cock and the feel of her succulent tits in my hands, my gaze was also coursing over her entire body. I was admiring the smooth, brown skin around her pussy as my pink cock disappeared into it repeatedly and her large, dark areolas when my hands weren't covering them as well as her cute face with the look of somebody experiencing a great deal of pleasure plastered on it. Her pace gradually increased and, once her big titties started bouncing a bit, I moved my hands around to her ass so that I could watch them. I started pushing up into her each time she dropped down, wanting to give her as much penetration as I could manage. As her pace increased, so did the volume and duration of her moans. I was glad that she wasn't feeling any reservations about expressing herself and had yet to even express any uncertainty about what exactly was going on.

I could feel her pussy becoming even wetter and more engorged the longer and harder she was riding me but I wasn't in any danger of cumming quite yet myself so I was anticipating a change of position after she'd cum. I wasn't in any rush to have her finish riding me, of course; I was absolutely enjoying the opportunity and her enthusiasm after going so long just hoping for a look at her tits. As reluctant as she'd been to share photos of herself, she certainly wasn't exhibiting any signs of shyness, which may once again have been due to this being a dream and any uncertainties going out the window. Since I'd never known her when she was younger, it didn't make any sense to roll back to the younger versions of ourselves during this dream. I had seen some photos of her when she was younger during my recon, however, so I was already working on a future scenario that would allow me to experience her younger self.

When she finally dropped down on my cock and just sat there, a moment later she let out a cry as her entire body started to tremble. I brought my hands back around from her ass to fondle her tits again now that they were no longer bouncing. Her expression indicated that she was experiencing a high level of pleasure which, of course, was my goal. Her orgasm was long and apparently intensely pleasurable so I just enjoyed fondling her big titties while she was riding it out. When she finally went still and opened her eyes again, she smiled down at me but didn't say anything until she'd caught her breath.

"This has already surpassed every previous sex fantasy I've had about you," she said, "although I don't know that this would be classified as a fantasy since it is probably coming more from my subconscious mind than my conscious mind."

"How about we don't overthink it," I suggested, "and just see what else we can accomplish before you wake up."

"Good idea," she agreed sheepishly.

"And how about if you stay on your knees," I also suggested, "but move to the side so I can fuck you from behind."

"Another good idea," she replied, then leaned down to kiss me briefly before moving next to me. I got up on my knees as she dropped her head down onto the bedspread then moved behind her, running my hands over her ass before guiding my cock back into her pussy. We both moaned as I slid all the way in until my hips were pressing against her ass then I started to slowly fuck her again. I held her waist until I had a steady rhythm going then slid my hands forward to cup her swinging tits. I hefted their weight as my palms brushed over her hard nipples, knowing that they were going to feel awesome squeezed against my cock. Before that, though, I was planning to thoroughly enjoy fucking her from behind at least until she came again. She was pushing back each time I thrust into her and gradually took control of the pace, increasing it more quickly than I would have. She appeared to have reached back between her legs to stroke her clit as I was fucking her so I was fine with her taking control of the pace if it was helping her to feel even more or higher levels of pleasure. I was doing what I could to facilitate her pleasure by giving a thrust each time pushed back, although I admit to being somewhat distracted by her big boobs in my hands. I was absolutely savoring the feel of her hot pussy repeatedly engulfing my throbbing tool, but I couldn't help but become a little distracted by those succulent tits.

I did finally release those big beauties and straighten up to take her by the waist again when it seemed as though another orgasm was imminent. She was pushing back hard and fast while moaning continuously so, although I knew her tits were probably looking amazing swinging below her, my gaze went instead to her ass, which was jiggling with each tap of my hips. "Tap" probably wasn't the correct word given the smacking noise each time her ass contacted my hips and just how much jiggle I was witnessing. Once again, though, I was in no danger of cumming quite yet so I was confident that she'd have another satisfying orgasm then I could fuck those big beauties I'd so reluctantly abandoned.

When she pushed back until I was fully embedded inside her and just held that position, I pulled her toward me while pushing into her as far as I could then held there until she let out a cry and started shaking again. I relaxed a little but remained embedded, feeling even more juices flooding her pussy as she was cumming. It was another long and clearly highly pleasurable orgasm which, of course, made me happy to be able to help get her there. When she finally finished cumming, she remained there on all-fours for a moment or two as she recovered before moving forward so that my cock slipped out of her. I helped maneuver her onto her back then moved up to straddle her, laying my cock between her big breasts. I took a tit in each hand and brought them together against my cock then started to slowly fuck her cleavage. I moaned as my cock slid against the soft, smooth flesh, knowing that I'd be shooting a load onto her sternum.

I was looking down at her big tits, still appreciating the opportunity to finally see them as well as feeling them and fucking them. Her focus was on my pink cockhead peeking repeatedly from between her brown tits. I didn't know if she was feeling any stimulation from this or whether it was arousing enough just to watch but I did start to run my thumbs lightly over her hard nipples in hopes that it would be having some positive effect on her. The visual and tactile stimulation were both most definitely having a positive effect on me which I knew would have me cumming probably more quickly than I'd have liked but, I not only expected my orgasm to be intensely pleasurable, I also expected that this would not be my only opportunity to fuck these big beauties.

I maintained as slow and steady a pace as I could so I could draw out the pleasure I was feeling and fuck her tits for longer. It wasn't me fucking them harder or faster that got my orgasm building; in addition to lingering the effects from fucking her hot pussy, fucking her tits was just so incredibly pleasurable that I couldn't hold back my orgasm even if I'd wanted to. Instead of trying not to cum to enjoy the pleasure for longer, I was just going with the flow and enjoying the build-up since I was feeling confident that I'd be able to enjoy it again sometime in the future. I was feeling like, as seemed to be the norm, the dream was going very well and, unless I really fucked up somehow, another dream visit would be welcomed.

My cock was swelling even more as I got closer to cumming and, though I was thoroughly enjoying fucking her tits, I knew I was also going to enjoy blowing my load. I may have picked up the pace just slightly as I got closer and I presume she realized that my orgasm was imminent because she stuck out her tongue. When I started to spew with a grunt, my load didn't quite reach her tongue but I still left a good sized puddle on her chest. I continued thrusting until I was fully spent but she'd already started running her fingers through my cum by the time I'd stopped spewing. I remained straddling her, fondling her tits as I watched her spreading my cum around and licking it off of her fingers.

"We'll probably need to shower together to get all of that off," I said as I moved off of her.

"You're probably right," she replied, "but I'll see what I can do for now."

"So why is it that you are so reluctant to share photos of this incredible body with the real me?" I asked, my gaze wandering from her tits down to her smooth pussy and back up again.

"Incredible?" she replied, "I think if the real you is expecting photos of an incredible body, he would end up disappointed."

"I don't think any heterosexual male would be disappointed to see you naked," I told her, "You underestimate yourself considerably."

"That's very sweet of you," she said, but I wasn't finished.

"Would you say that what I'm seeing is an accurate depiction of your body as it currently is?" I asked, knowing full well that it wasn't only an accurate depiction, it was her actual body.

"Unfortunately, yes," she replied, propping herself up on her elbows and giving herself a once-over.

"Wow," I said, "I can't believe that you can't see how voluptuous and sexy you are."

"Well, I know that men find me attractive in person," she replied, "but I'm afraid that you might have higher expectations."

"Here's the thing, Lea Ann," I said, "I've seen pictures of you dressed so I have a general sense of your body and I still really, really want to see you naked. Looking at you right here, there's no way anybody could be disappointed by what I'm seeing."

12