Double Booked & Double Parked Ch. 02: Double Stuffed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you have twenty minutes to put me to use to help out before you revert to free-use fuck toy."

"Well, I do love a man with manners," Joy chuckled. Then she got him going on finishing touches for their dinner. When Alex returned, beautifully naked and clean, Joy was just taking the turkey breast out of the oven.

"This needs to rest about 10 or 15 minutes," she said. "So, would you boys mind setting the table while I go take my shower? And I think I'd like to eat in here instead of the dining room. We can use the island as a serving board and just bring what we need to the kitchen table."

When Joy returned, she was greeted with wolf whistles. The guys had discovered her the day before all dolled up in red lingerie, and this morning had been black nylons and a garter belt. Now she was a vision in white. For the bottom half, she again had gone minimalist, with just sheer white thigh-high stockings held up by a matching garter belt. Her mature, round ass and shaved puffy vulva were on full display. Up top, rather than her cooking apron, she wore a sort of bustier that cradled her heavy jugs and thrust them toward her adoring admirers.

Alex groaned, then said, "I'm afraid all this food is going to go to waste. I can see all I want to eat standing right in front of me."

Joy blushed with delight, but said, "No, boys, I'm the dessert. You have to eat real food first before going for the sweet stuff."

When everyone had a plate of food and a glass of wine, they took a seat, and the men soon discovered the real reason Joy had wanted to eat at the kitchen table. It was small enough that she could reach both of their cocks with her stockinged feet, and she teased them with nylon on and off the whole meal.

With so much sex ahead of them, no one wanted to stuff themselves, but they all sampled and enjoyed the many delicious dishes Joy had prepared. The two men acted as her butlers, going to the counter to get whatever was needed. Each time they returned to the table they stopped behind the woman's chair and bent over to caress and kiss her face, her bare shoulders, and the tops of her breasts while whispering sweet nothings in her ears.

"I can't wait to see Carl's nine inches sliding between these big hooters. I'm going to lick his cock head and your nipples at the same time."

"I'm going to put you and Alex side by side on your hands and knees and shuttle my cock between your buttholes until I make you both gape."

"I'm going to shove my cock deep in your ass and then take Carl's cock in mine. Imagine how it's going to feel for every stroke he takes in me to vibrate in your ass."

"When it's time for me to come, I'm going to spray all over both your faces and then have you lick each other clean."

While they'd agreed to forego a traditional dessert, they did each eat a THC gummy with their last glass of wine at the table. Then they moved out to the living room and had another glass and another gummy while the men sandwiched the too long un-fucked woman between them on the sofa.

When they talked about the things they were thankful for this year, they all agreed that near the top of their lists was the karmic synchronicity of Airbnb fucking up and double-booking them in this house, and then Daryl, the man Joy had met online and came here to meet, turning out to be an idiot who ghosted her, leaving Joy at the mercy of two very beautiful and depraved young men.

Currently, those two men had Joy's bustier shelf folded down and were each nursing at her bountiful bosom. Alex had two fingers buried in her quim, and one of Carl's strong hands was rubbing hypnotized between the tops of her nylons and the bare skin of her upper thighs.

The 45-year-old widowed empty-nester had thought she was suffering through her worst Thanksgiving ever, but instead it was now looking like the best. Except for one thing. "Boys? I am in absolute heaven right now, but I'm afraid I really need to pee."

When Carl released her nipple and leered at her even more wickedly than usual, Joy feared for what he would say next. But fortunately, he just sat back and said, "Hurry back."

Joy did hurry, while still taking enough time to do everything right, including giving her asshole another good reaming with a wet finger to be sure she was clean inside. But apparently, she'd still taken too long.

"You two fuckers started without me?" Joy questioned, crossing her arms in feigned irritation.

"Sorry, Joy, I can't say no to this big dick," Alex moaned after pulling his mouth off Carl's spit-covered staff.

"He's actually just getting me ready for you, lady-slut."

"As opposed to your man-slut getting you ready for himself?" she chuckled.

Carl gripped his massive rod at the root and shook it at her. "My man-slut has already proved he can take all nine inches. Can you?"

"In any of my holes," Joy said, walking over to them.

"Well, let's find out," Carl said. "Time to get her ready now," he said to Alex.

As always these days, Alex found it hard to give up his place on his knees between his best friend's legs. He gave in to his selfish desires just a little bit by giving the fat head another lick and using the hard shaft to help himself get to his feet. But then he stepped over to Joy and gave the woman a soulful kiss. Her demi-bra bustier zipped up the front and he eased the zip down and peeled the sexy garment off her. Then he took her hand and led her back to the sofa, having her sit again up against Carl's muscular body, before retaking his own seat pressed against her other side. His mouth returned to the breast he'd been nursing on before her bathroom break.

Carl placed a finger gently on the lonely MILF's jawline, turned her face toward his, and kissed her with so much love and passion that Joy's soul soared.

Alex enjoyed having full access to Joy's large tits and hefted the one he'd claimed slowly up and down, while licking, sucking, and biting her hard left nipple.

Joy felt sparks go through her as she was again touched by two men at once.

When Carl broke the kiss, he leaned down and sucked on her other big, hard nipple.

Joy repeated what she'd said to Alex earlier in the kitchen. "I do love this, but I didn't mean to get in the way of your man-on-man fucking."

"Don't worry," said Carl, "he'll be getting dicked a lot this weekend."

"Dicked?" Alex asked.

"Pounded. Fucked. Hammered. Drilled," Carl listed.

"Cock sucker. Cum bucket. Fuck boy," Joy added.

"Okay, I get it," Alex laughed, each degrading term making his cock flinch.

"Ass slut. Pussy bitch. Bottom boy," Joy continued, excited to say such nasty words.

"I think she likes seeing you be my cock sucking, two-hole fuck toy," Carl said, as both men continued to slather over the big tits.

"Good," said Alex, as he abandoned shame as a feeling he had no further use for and joined in their game of trying to find different words to say the same thing. "Because I want her to watch me be your fuck puppet, your butt boy, and your two-hole cock sleeve."

"Goddamn, I love you boys," Joy moaned, the sensation of having both her nipples sucked simultaneously feeling so fucking amazing, especially with all the nasty talk.

"We are going to fuck you so good," Carl promised.

"You fucking better after all the teasing today," Joy said. "I almost resorted to bringing myself off with a cucumber when you left me hanging after fucking me with the carrots."

"Well, now you get to fuck this," Carl said, leaning away from her so she could see him stroking his dick.

She stared hungrily at his nine-inch hammer as she responded, "Good, because I need to get fucked so bad."

"Think you can still fuck women, Alex?" Carl teased.

"Yeah, asshole," the other man said, actually needing to fuck this woman to prove it to Carl and to regain a little bit of his manhood.

"Good," Joy said, as she spread her legs and pointed to her pussy. "But first let's see if the little bitch eats pussy as well as he sucks cock."

"Oh, don't worry about that," grinned Alex, completely unfazed by her words that questioned his manhood. He moved back to his knees on the floor, only this time between Joy's nylon-clad legs rather than Carl's muscular ones. "I've been feasting on and pleasing pink for more than a decade."

"Well, as we say in the kitchen," said Chef Joy, "the proof of the pudding is in the eating." She grabbed Alex's head and shoved it into her pussy.

Alex began licking. His wife came best from oral sex, so he had become very good at eating pussy, at using different techniques for variety and to get his wife off. He started with slow exploration... his tongue licking and probing every inch of the tasty honeypot.

"Oh yes," Joy moaned, as the tongue parted her swelling lips... the first tongue on her pussy in years. Fuck, she missed human contact. Having gained fifteen pounds since her husband's passing, she had become quite insecure about her body. It had actually taken all her willpower to put the red lingerie on yesterday... to take a risk with a man she had begun to have feelings for through their online interactions. And when he had stood her up, she somehow got it into her head that he had ghosted her because he didn't want to see her fat ass in skimpy lace. As if he had snuck up to the house, spied her through the window, and scrammed out of there. But the reaction of these two studs to her various sexy outfits made it clear she could still more than pull off the slutty look. Thank God that online loser hadn't come.

Alex knew many women were insecure about their scent and taste, so he always complimented the woman's pussy. But for Joy's tangy flavour, it was no stretch at all to growl, "You taste so good."

"Mmmmmm," Joy moaned, enjoying the tongue exploring her pussy. She looked over to Carl and saw he was still stroking himself. "Bring that dick over here," she said.

Carl stood, put one foot up on the sofa cushion and offered his dick to Joy's mouth. "Do you like knowing my cock was just in a man's mouth?"

"God, yes," she answered. "I'd like to be cheek-to-cheek with him and have you go back and forth so I could taste his spit on you just like I was kissing him." She leaned in and took the big, long prick deep.

"And what if I put his ass cheek up against your face cheek? Would you still like me to go back and forth between your two holes?"

"From our bottom bitch's asshole into my mouth?" Ass to mouth was kinky as shit, pun intended, and in the past, it had always turned her on to do things that were nasty and taboo. Why change now? Why not grab every extreme adventure she could out of this probably once-in-a-lifetime encounter? "Of course," she said. "How could I call myself a dirty whore without tasting your bottom's bottom on your ass-splitting monster cock?"

"Shit. Fuck," Carl groaned, as he imagined that the dick Joy was slobbering over had just come out of his best friend's asshole.

For a couple of minutes, Joy sucked Carl's cock, taking over half his huge tool in her mouth, while Alex munched on Joy's pussy, now beginning to work over her clit, making her moans increase. Finally, Joy needed to get fucked and she let the young perverts know. "One of you two fuck me now!"

"Get on all fours," Carl ordered.

Joy quickly got off the couch, onto all fours, ready to be taken from both ends. "Come fill me up, boys."

Carl took his foot down from the couch and asked Alex, "You want to fuck her first?"

Alex had moved from his knees to his butt on the floor to give Joy room to move and now his gaze was almost level with the woman's big ass. "Sure," he said, as he admired the view.

"Hurry up and fuck me," Joy demanded urgently.

"Yes, Ma'am," Alex said, as he knelt behind her and slid his dick straight into her soaking wet pussy.

"Yes, give it to me hard," Joy eagerly said. "Pound me like you were pounded."

Eager himself to show he was still a real man, Alex moved his hands to her wide hips, and pounded her hard... her big ass jiggling with each powerful thrust.

Carl slid his cock back into her open mouth and began slowly face fucking her.

Alex and Carl's last spit roast had been with a Japanese businessman in his fifties. It had led to a large pool of clients in Japan. Now, like then, the young studs fucked their target deep in unison... Alex slammed all seven inches of his fat cock in her pussy, while Carl slid about six inches of his dick in and out of Joy's mouth.

Then, the reawakened slut began to take over. She bounced back on Alex's fat cock that stretched her pussy so good, then bobbed forward to engulf as much as she could of Carl's long dick.

"Oh yeah, Joy," Carl moaned, as he held himself still and watched her bounce back and forth.

"Yeah, take it all," Alex added, as Joy indeed took every bit of his cock as deep as she possibly could.

"Mm, mm, mmmm," Joy moaned in response, as she smoothly went back and forth, impaling herself on the dicks at each end.

After a couple of minutes of the rocking horse ride, Carl said, "I want some of that pussy."

He pulled out of her mouth; long strands of spit connected cock head to whorish lips. Joy said, "Sit down on the couch and let me ride you."

Carl grinned at the audacity of the slut to give him orders, but he had declared this session to be all about introducing Joy back into the world of sex, so he rolled with it and sat down.

"And then you come and plug my asshole, Alex," Joy said, as she stood up and stretched.

"Hell yes," Alex said excitedly before going to grab the lube. Even though his wife Sarah was a horny, adventurous bitch herself; she was not into anal, and Alex had pretty much gone without since his college days. So, the idea of finally getting to sodomize a woman, especially one with such a big, beautiful ass, brought his cock to full attention.

"First, let me straddle this big fucking dick," Joy said, as she climbed onto the muscular Carl.

"Have at it," he said, as he moved his hands to her hips to assist.

"I've never had a cock this large in me," Joy said, as she began to lower herself onto the erect missile.

"I've heard that before," he quipped, indeed having heard it many times.

"I bet you have," she said, as she sat slowly down until she thought she felt his cockhead hit her tonsils.

Alex lubed his dick up good while he watched the woman take all nine glorious inches. Then she looked back at him and said, "Now come and stretch out my asshole with that fat cock, Alex."

"Yes, Ma'am," he said again, as he stepped up to her sumptuous ass.

Joy leaned forward, her huge tits pressing into Carl's face. He suckled greedily, while thoughts of lactating MILFs splashed around in his head. "Just slide it right in," she tossed back to Alex.

As Alex worked to get into position, Joy gave him a target for his dick by reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks apart.

"Fill me up right now," Joy demanded, wanting to feel what it was like to have 16 combined inches of cock in her cunt and butthole simultaneously. This wouldn't be her first double penetration, but it would undoubtedly be the most meat she'd ever taken in her holes at the same time.

Alex pushed forward and moaned as his dick slid through the incredibly tight anus. His first thought was just how tight and warm it was in comparison to her pussy. His second thought was to wonder if his asshole felt this tight and warm for Carl.

"Oh yes, stretch my shit hole," Joy moaned, that being the nastiest descriptor she could think of.

"Shit, she wants dick bad," Carl said. "Almost as bad as you, Alex."

Alex looked down at his thick cock stabbing through the MILF's backdoor. "Yeah, but I like to think I can dish it out as well as I take it," he said. Then it struck him that while he'd meant to be reclaiming his manhood with that comment, he wondered if bragging about being able to take nine inches up his ass, while moaning and begging like a bitch in heat, was really the best way to do that.

"Then dish it out to me," Joy demanded. "Fuck my asshole hard. Stretch it with your fat cock. Pound my ass like Carl pounded yours."

During this back and forth, Alex had eased himself all the way into Joy's rectum, now he began slowly sawing in and out of her shit chute.

"I'm not your wife," Joy said, "don't make love to my asshole, literally pound the shit out of it."

"Fine," Alex said. "You want it hard?"

"Yes," she said.

"Then take this!" he grunted, as he slammed into her.

"That's iiiiit," Joy moaned. "Give it to me like that."

Carl was almost smothered when Alex's thrust into the woman's ass jammed her voluptuous breasts even tighter against his face. He pressed his hands hard against her chest to save himself and to give his partner something solid to slam the old fox up against.

"Harder, pussy boy, show me what you're made of," Joy demanded.

"I'll show you," Alex said, as he really slammed into her hard, making her ass shake.

"That's it, cock sucker," Joy said, somehow enjoying humiliating him while he fucked her. "Pound my shit hole. Show me you're more than just a bottom bitch, Alex."

"Jesus, you're a nasty little slut," Carl said, clearly meaning it as a compliment.

"Then use me as one," Joy shot back.

Carl kept working on her tits while he began to buck his ass trying to time it with Alex to really double penetrate this sexy slut.

"That's it, boys, fuck my holes," Joy moaned, her orgasm rising quickly.

And they did.

The guys' business was successful because of how they worked together as a team and that partnership was now on full display as they tag-teamed the woman's holes in perfect unison and filled Joy with the sixteen inches of hard dick she'd been craving.

"Oh fuck, yes, don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop," Joy moaned, about to erupt.

"Come, slut, come on our dicks," Carl ordered.

"Come from being our three-hole fuck toy," added Alex, excited about dominating the woman, but also a little envious that he could never be a three-holer himself.

"Oh yes, oh yes, fuck, fuck, mother fucker!" Joy screamed, as her orgasm erupted through her.

Neither man slowed down as they both kept up the hard double fucking, while Joy quaked uncontrollably, her orgasm consuming her very core.

"Want my load in your ass?" Alex asked, knowing he was not going to last much longer.

"Yes, fill my asshole up like Carl filled up your ass yesterday," Joy said wickedly.

"Do it, brother," Carl urged. "I loved unloading in your tight, dirty hole and you're going to love doing it in hers."

"I did love taking your hot spunk inside me," Alex said between clenched teeth as he boosted his own excitement by degrading himself by talking about his anal deflowering. "I can't wait to be your bottom bitch again, to feel you split my ass wide open as you unload inside of me just like I'm unloading in this nasty slut's big ass."

"Yes, fuck boy, fill me up," Joy urged, loving the sensation of a hard cock pulsating and erupting inside her.

"Fuck," Alex grunted, as he continued to thrust and pump his cum deep in her rectum.

"Now, I'm a good ass-cum slut, just like your other bitch," Joy said to Carl with a wink.

When Alex pulled out a minute later, Carl ordered Joy, "Sit on the couch and spread your legs. You're not a full ass-cum slut until I've filled your nasty hole."

"Yes, sir!" Joy said as she rolled off him. She spread her legs wide and reveled in the feeling of cum leaking out of her ass and onto someone else's couch. Squeezing her big, abused tits together, she said, "Come fuck me, stud."

Carl ran his fingers up her nylon-clad legs to the bare skin at the tops of her thighs and pulled her ass to the edge of the couch to give himself a better angle at her cum-filled asshole.

"Oh yes, fuck my shitter with that massive cock," Joy moaned, as Carl grabbed her ankles and really slammed into her.