Don't Try Suicide Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A deep depression is rapidly cured.
3.3k words
4.16
11.9k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1.

All winter long, events had conspired against Beverley until she broke. The adult toy company she worked for in packaging, reincorporated to avoid paying tax and was withholding her salary and a promised bonus.

Her car had failed its MOT on a serious emissions problem related to the DPI filter, whatever that is. But it was unaffordable to repair, so her career prospects were limited to bus routes.

But the worst thing that had shattered Beverley's mediocre life was finding out that her significant other, Anthony was a two timing, lying scheming bastard and had been, since everyone had told her so, when they first went out.

People don't change, past behaviour, predicts future behaviour. We're Pavlov's dogs with big IQ's. Wankers carry on being wankers and suckers carry on sucking.

Beverly had driven out to the Severn Bridge in her car without it's MOT, stopped in the nearside lane and climbed the barrier. The wind blasted through her nylon blouse and caused her slacks to flap. The cold was biting, so she didn't linger, she leaned forward and allowed her hand to slowly release its grip on the vertical member. Her fingertips lingered on the cold steel as her weight shifted forward until she could not feel the bridge any more and she was falling..

An odd disconnection happened whilst she fell, she was aware of the rushing wind and the tumbling lights from the bridge for what seemed like minutes, until suddenly blackness. No one reported seeing her "jump".

Beverley awoke and felt warm and secure, but her left hand side ached with the dull throb of old bruising. She was in a cream cabin that was obviously on a boat, the round portholes and gentle swaying betrayed that much. She had neither the will nor the energy to rise from her bed, but assessed her current location.

Richard Dawkins had long ago assured her that, given the circumstances of her memories, she was still alive. She felt secure and noticed that someone had been caring for her for some time, the bed pan, the ointments and spare bedding were indicators to this end.

Looking out of the port hole nearest the bed, it was also apparent that she was no longer in UK waters, by more than one climate zone. The sun was dazzling, reflections lit the ceiling of the cabin. This was not Northern Europe in the winter.

Beverley's eyes spun back to the door as foot steps approached. The door swung open as if it were a public toilet and in walked a slender woman with the most beautiful dark olive skin imaginable. It covered her entire being, and was by far the her noticeable feature. The two strangers stared at each other, as though this woman had not expected to find Beverley in the cabin.

"Sid" the strange woman called back through the door, "Sid, she's awake."

Beverley took more of this wondrous woman in. She was wearing a fluorescent green bikini and deck shoes, her legs were well toned, slender and elegant, her stomach flat, breasts well proportioned and arms slightly heavier than you would expect. The bulge in the crouch of her bikini bottoms was more pronounced than most women, but there was no camel toe. The strangers face and neck were well proportioned, high cheek bones and a slim face, her neck not model thin, but still slender.

This was the shape of her but still the overriding quality that caught and maintained your gaze was the sheer beauty of this girls skin.

Sid appeared in the door way, unshaven, tall, handsome and smiling.

"You're awake Beverley!" he said.

Beverley looked around the cabin, trying to think of a response to this truism.

"I hope I'm awake, because the alternative doesn't seem so appealing anymore" croaked Beverley.

The strange girl, stepped closer to the bed, and said "I'm Deborah, how are you feeling?"

Beverley reviewed her earlier inventory and confessed " hungry, and thirsty, but more than that bewildered, why aren't I dead?"

"Well" Sid said "we saw you tumbling from the Severn Bridge as we were on our way out to sea, and rescued you, but once Debs and me had undressed you, and got you settled, we kind of decided to keep you."

"Decided to keep me?" Beverley echoed in a whisper.

"Let me explain" interrupted Debs "we reasoned that you might not want to live, but we kind of liked the look of you naked, and thought that we could have some use for you" she trailed off.

"Liked the look of me naked", "Have some use for me?" Beverley quoted back to Debs, slightly louder.

"What Debs is trying to explain" broke in Sid "Is we wanted to keep you alive as our special friend."

"Special friend?" Beverley implored, catching on to the direction of this discussion.

"Oh fuck it Sid" said Debs "lets just tell her, she's our fucking sex toy."

Silence ensued, the kind of silence that is generated by social blunders in England that result in someone having to jump off the Severn Bridge.

Beverley's head dropped, could the world be any crueler? "I used to work, packaging shitty sex toys, and now I am oonnee," her voice trailed off into sobbing.

Sid perked up "well at least you're alive!, come outside and see if you can spot any differences."

He approached the bed and offered Beverley a hand to get up. Miserably Beverley looked up into Sid's handsome, smiling face.

"Where are we anyway? How long have I been gone?" She inquired, allowing Sid to gently help her out of the bunk. Her left leg and arm had evidence of fading bruising, she guessed her whole left side was bruised under her stripy pink pyjama set.

"We're in the Caribbean, It took 5 days to get here, and we arrived last night. You must be hungry" said Sid.

"I've been unconscious for nearly a week and you never thought to call a doctor" Beverly was aghast.

"We face booked a doctor the day after you fell" protested Debs, "anyway why do you care, thought you wouldn't be bothered either way."

Beverley was about to argue, but found the reasoning difficult to challenge and closed her mouth with a snap. "OK, lets see where we are" she said instead, feeling dejected.

They walked along a corridor with cabins off to the right and larger portholes to the left. This was a larger boat than she had imagined. Her progress was slow with a feeling of wooziness and the gentle swaying of the boat, but eventually they emerged onto the aft deck.

The view they were met with was spectacular, beautiful, peaceful and unworldly. Beverley could not of imagined a scene like this could exist here on Earth.

"Are you sure I'm not dead?" summed it up perfectly and was spoken with that sense of awe that few of us are privileged to experience. If the world is this beautiful and perfect, why have we invented heaven? Was a thought that crossed her mind.

The change in Beverley's mood could not have been more dramatic, her face beamed with a smile that had not graced her pretty features in weeks or even months. They were moored off a sand bar which stretched to a slightly raised area of beach. The tiny patch of sand supported a sparse population of palm trees and other smaller plants, the whole assembly was far too small to be inhabited, but was truly breath taking. All this seemed impossible in such a massive, wide expanse of ocean.

Sid produced a large plate of fresh tuna sandwiches with fresh salad and bottles of mineral water, which he placed on the galley table secured to the aft deck. "Are you ready to eat?"

"Yes please" Beverley said and sat silently eating slowly, not engaging in conversation, even when she was spoken to. Sid and Debs exchanged worried glances, but allowed her silence. Beverley's mind was working overtime.

She mentally adjusted to the past half hour and listed the main points which needed to be addressed.

1. What the fuck do they want to use me for?

2. Everyone back in England thinks I'm dead.

3. Least I don't have to listen to another soul saying "we did warn you." I won't miss them.

4. I've not had sex in months, scrub that one, I preferred masturbating anyway.

5. These guys are pretty rich, I won't have to work.

6. I can just start again.

7. Where would I rather be? They'd fill me full of mad pills and send me to see thepsycho-clown if I went home.

8. Deborah is absolutely beautiful.

After she had eaten enough, and finished her water, she looked Debs straight in the eyes then shifted her gaze to Sid, who exchanged worried glances again.

"First question, how do you want to use me for your sex toy?" stated Beverley.

Deb's took charge from the other side of the negotiating table "That's an interesting starting question, I presume this means that you are considering it."

"I'm quite adventurous in my own minds eye, but boy friends have been a bit variable, running hot and cold, who the fuck am I kidding? They were all completely shit." Beverley tried to speak honestly and precisely, she realized that she may be spending a lot of time with these people. "I suppose I'm answering my own question here, sometimes I find it helps to externalize ideas to get my thoughts in order."

"What I think I'm saying," she continued, "if I have a choice I'd give anything a go, but maybe some things not twice."

Debs sat with a growing smirk on her face as she heard Beverley's mental processes unfolding in front of her. "Well we can talk about that later, I'm glad you are considering it because otherwise we'll have to abandon you here and phone the coast guard. I'd be so much happier if you were a willing participant, and keeping you willing means that I will consider any of your requests. We do have some needs for a sex slave that we will be inflexible about, the main one is punishment".

Beverley's face turned grim and glanced between the two, for several moments, until her cheeks swelled and a smile began to spread across her face, "I couldn't hold that face any longer, I was just messing with you, I masturbate to the idea of being spanked and punished, I'd have left if you didn't want to spank me."

Beverley's face was overwhelmed with a relaxed open mouthed smile, her head fell back and her eyes sparkled with happiness "I've self spanked at times and cum so hard after".

Sid looked a little embarrassed by this revelation and merely contributed "really" to the conversation.

"That's settled then, when do I start" enthused Beverley, jumping up and running to the rear landing platform on the boat, she stripped off her pajamas, dived into the ocean and swam to the sand bar.

Scrambling up the beach she broke into a gentle skipping run and shouted back to the boat where Debs and Sid were stood against the rail "I'm going to be so fucking naughty, spank me, spank me, spank me" she sing-songed.

"Well that could have gone better," Sid said sarcastically.

"How could it have gone better?" Debs snapped before catching on.

"We should let the bruising heal before we spank her, don't you think?" Sid continued.

"I think whatever caused that girl to jump from that bridge needs to be addressed still. I was going to get her to she Dr. Leninsky who advocates spanking therapy for depression but I'll let her see if she can work things out by her self" said Debs sounding rehearsed.

"I'm so happy, I'm so fucking happy" Beverly called as she reversed back into the sea, sticking her gorgeous bottom out and shaking it at the pair on the boat, whilst looking over her shoulder and waving.

A knowing glance was exchanged, "Lets go and join her" Sid whispered and lent across to kiss Debs.

Moments later the three were frolicking around in the shallow water, completely naked.

Chapter 2.

Bev as they now called her, really, really enjoyed threesomes. It was more than the extra pair of hands, the extra mouth, the greater possibilities and longer sexier sessions. It kept it fresh, you tried harder, there was competition, you learnt from each other and the orgasms were sooo intense.

A further week had passed and Bev accepted that they would save up all her punishments until she had completely healed. The thing was she wasn't naughty, she cooperated and got stuck into whatever task needed doing and was thoroughly enjoying herself.

She hadn't been dressed in days and was starting to get a decent tan with no white bits at all. At the start of the week her arse was as white as her shoulders, it had been a long while since the sun had caressed her skin.

All three were laid out after a fantastic day, sipping cocktails and enjoying the last rays of the days sun.

Bev spoke breaking the spell "what is it that you do?" She asked lazily, as she pulled her shawl over her chest and felt the soft silken material, brush against her nipples.

"Well now we don't do anything" Sid replied, "we both used to have jobs, a mortgage, bills and the rest of the shit that ties you down and makes life grim."

Debs looked at Bev with assessing eyes. "We won the lottery about 3 months ago and things changed, friends were either jealous or greedy, grabbing arseholes and we just felt so lonely living in the community we'd grown up in. We'll keep you in luxury, but you won't get any money, I've grown tired of everyone scrounging off us."

Sid carried on the story with a more reasonable tone. "We gave our closest friends and family some money. But it's difficult when you win so much. It was a triple roll over and they were such ingrats. We've managed to fall out with just about everyone".

Debs took over. "So we saw this boat going for a song on eBay, a repossession and just bought it cash."

"Our plan" said Sid "Is to sail around the Caribbean for a year or so, until we've worked out what to do with the rest of our lives. Then we'll be able to sell the boat and do something worthwhile, I couldn't be idle for the rest of my life."

"I see" said Bev "we'll have to see if you still want me around by then."

Silence settled again, as the sun retreated further into the horizon, Bev broke the spell for a second time "are you two ever going to spank me or what?"

"Where did that come from?" Inquired Sid.

"The burning red crescent of the setting sun and its getting a bit chilly" explained Bev

"I was hoping you'd ask, I haven't thrashed Sid in two weeks, I'm much calmer when his naughtiness has been paid for" said Debs. Sid looked a bit sheepish, "I've been looking forward to having two naughty bottoms to spank."

Sid and Bev exchanged glances, Sid lent across and whispered to Bev "She's the one who really wanted you, Deb's loves being in control."

"Really?" Bev whispered back smirking

"You two can stop whispering and go and kneel on the floor in the master suit, facing each other, Sid will tell you what I expect." Debs commanded in her dominant tones "Wait for me and I'll punish you together, I'm going to have lots of fun."

Sid and Bev went to rise from their chairs, but hesitated, this all being very new, "chop, chop" called Debs smacking both their bottoms as they went inside the boat.

The master suit had been renamed "The Mistress Suit" according the brass plaque, it was spacious and furnished well with expensive maritime fittings. There were several brass extras which did not look like original fittings, and these brass eye hooks were situated strategically above and around the bed and against one wall. Their purpose was only too apparent.

When Debs arrived, Sid and Bev were knelt facing each other about 2 feet apart, their legs were 6 inches apart at the knee and they held their hands behind their backs with lowered heads. Sid was sporting a fine erection and when Debs inspected Bev she found her to be very wet indeed with quite swollen pussy lips. Bev made no motion at all being touched so intimately.

"I want to try something, you're both going to have to trust me on this one" smirked Debs "I'm sure you'll both enjoy it though."

"Firstly, wait there while I get some ropes, karabiners and webbing straps." It took Debs no time to get the box from an adjacent cabin with everything she needed.

"Right, put these wrist restraints on each other, then go and kneel facing each other on the bed." Debs then used short lengths of rope to secure their wrists to ceiling hooks. Bev's right wrist was tied with Sid's left and left wrist to Sids right so they were face to face, pulled in so there bodies were pressed together.

Debs went round the back of Bev, motioned for her to open her legs wider, told Sid to close his legs and maneuvered Sid's crotch up to Bevs. Then inserted his hard penis into Bevs vagina.

Both Sid and Bev moaned and but were told to be quiet and still. A webbing strap was secured around their waists and pulled tight, further straps were used to pull their thighs tight together. It was now impossible for Sid to withdraw his cock.

"Nearly there" announced Debs and proceeded to take slack out to the wrist restraint ropes, "there we go, now which ever of you I spank will be felt by the other through Sid's cock, No one can cum without my permission. Are we all clear on that."

"Yes," was chorused by the two restrained slaves.

Right then I'll begin, "are you two grinding?" smack, "you're still doing it", SMACK, "stop it", SMACK, SMACK, "still yourselves", SMACK SMACK SMACK.

Blows rained down onto Bev's and Sid's arses, the more and harder Deb smacked them the harder they ground into each other.

"Well this won't do, I'll have to fetch the paddle," which she produced as if by magic.

The next half hour Deb spent alternatively warming up their bottoms. Going slowly to keep them from cumming, alternating between Sid and Bev. She could tell they were extremely aroused and knew it was only a matter of time before they peaked, it would take so little to tip one of them over the edge and the other would cascade after.

The next implement to appear was a riding crop, Debs stood at the bottom of the bed and whipped Bev's bottom very hard, It was agonizing but caused her hips to thrust forward transferring the pain into the sweetest ecstasy. Sid got the next stroke, again his hips bolted forward to escape from the blistering pain, burying himself to hilt in Bev's pussy.

Bev's turn again, then Sid's, after about 20 fairly rapid strokes Bev shattered, screaming from the last very hard lash and the mind numbing orgasm that wouldn't end.

Sid's stroke was hard and deep, and again and again until Bev felt his over-strained cock pulse and explode its jet of jism deep inside her.

They both slumped, together not knowing whether to cry or giggle.

"You two owe me big for that" smirked Debs. "Mind you I did get to give you both a very hard thrashing. Both your bottoms have some beautiful marks, let me untie you and you can compare bruises."

Debs got a lot of special attention that night. Bev use her weight in the end to hold her down while Sid forced her to cum over and over, she was sore in the morning too.