Don't Fence Me In

Story Info
She Told Him Not To Fence Her In.
3k words
2.77
12.3k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Give me land, lots of land, under starry skies above, but don't fence me in. My wife was singing that refrain, or a variation of it all afternoon. I wondered if she was trying to give me a subtle hint, so I asked.

"Not so subtle," she said. "I'm reading a book entitled OPEN MARRIAGE by the O'Neils. Interesting. You should read it. It talks about redrawing the lines of marriage fidelity," she said.

"Sounds like cheating," I said.

"Not cheating, opening," she said with a frown.

Being a obedient husband, I went on Libby, looked it up, and checked it out. It mentioned redrawing guidelines, redefining fidelity, and allowing for sexual freedom within marriage. I read a few chapters of OPEN MARRIAGE, then asked her if she was really considering opening things up.

"I am considering mentioning it," she replied. "It sounds reasonable, maybe worth thinking about. It suggests eliminating possessiveness, thinking in terms of unconditional love, and allowing sexual freedoms that monogamy forbids."

I listened, as a good husband would, then thought of reasons to debate each point. "So it explains how to avoid jealousy, insecurity, and resentment?" I asked.

"That would be up to the individuals to workout themselves," she explained.

"Of course," I said. "No easy way. So it sounds like there are risks," I said.

"There are risks to everything," she answered.

"True," I said. "But if you're driving too fast for the road, sometimes you have to slow down," I added, pleased at my analogy.

"Sometimes you have to speed up to get where you want to go on time," she said. "People may leave you behind."

"So you have to be careful," I said.

"Watch for hazards. All I am saying," she answered.

"So, you want to go down that road?" I asked, continuing the analogy.

"Thinking about it. Thought we might talk it out. I know a few people who have done it," she said.

"Oh, really? Who?" I asked.

"Helen and Carl George," she said, "for one. Sue and Dennis. Gail and Paul Carson."

"Sounds like you have looked into it," I said.

"Have," she said.

"And it works for all of them?"

"It seems to," she said. "They're all happy with it. Wouldn't bring them up if they weren't."

"Of course," I said. "So, what are the first steps we need to think about?"

"We need to talk about some rules, what we can't handle, if it is really what we want," she said. "Like that."

"And you think you do?" I said.

"I do, yes," she said, more confidently than I expected.

"So, you think you could handle me having sex with someone else?" I asked. "Some hot mama?"

"If it was just sex," she said.

"And you would know that how?" I said.

"Honesty," she said. "The whole thing is based on honesty. If you honestly want to stay married to me, you say it. Honestly. We have to trust one another. Do you love me enough to not hold me so tight?"

"Like a baby bird?" I said.

"Exactly," she said. "Too tight you kill it."

"Am I killing you?" I said.

"Only some times," she said with a grin.

"So, tell me," I said. "Any candidates? Anyone who might get a shot?" I asked with a smile.

"Jake," she said, without hesitating.

"The confirmed bachelor of the neighborhood?" I said. "You thinking of fucking him?"

"Only if things work out," she said. "If we decide to open things up."

"You're rooting for opening things up, right?" I said only partly sarcastic.

"I am willing to talk about it," she said. "I like what the book lays out. I think it has possibilities," she said. "It says to go slowly. It advises people think about what they think about sex, if it can be entertainment, if sex doesn't have to mean devotion, if you can separate it from love. I think sex can be fun without having to be exclusive. So, how do you feel?"

"I think it is a mine field," I said. "Like all dangerous things, it can be handled if you're careful. So, you can handle my fucking a hot chick I find captivating?"

She smiled, then said, "If I was fucking a hot hunk I found captivating. Tell me you don't ever have sexual fantasies about other women. Your time in the bathroom isn't always because you're reading, right?"

"I have had masturbatory fantasies over the years," I said being honest. "Yes, it is normal to fantasize. The question is whether to act on it. So, am I secure enough to handle you having sex with someone else? Don't know. Let me finish reading the book, talk with a few of those couples you mentioned, and think about it some. Then we'll talk and decide," I said. "It does sound exciting I admit, but then so is sky diving. Not sure I want to do that. We will see."

I sat for a few minutes thinking about it. "I have always felt sex is not the most important thing in a marriage, and I don't think just because you desire it with someone, or have done it, that it means you have violated your vows of devotion to your mate.

"So, what about you? You asked about possible candidates. Well, what about you?" she repeated. "Are there any possibles?" she asked.

"Well, just about anyone with a vagina," I said.

"No standards, huh?"

"I have standards," I said. "They're just pretty low. Present company excluded, of course," I said. "I have the best," I said, trying to make up for my gaff, "so... "

"Nice save," she said. "So, no one in particular?"

"That's it," I said. "The position is wide open. Jake for you, anyone with two X chromosomes for me." She laughed and I shrugged.

I finished the book, which was somewhat persuasive, then I went to see Gail and Paul Carson. I called them, told them what I wanted to talk to them about, and they invited me over. When I arrived they asked me in and we sat in the family room and I sat in a high back chair and they sat on the couch, looking like a couple from the church choir. They did not look at all like swingers who had lustful sex with other people. They looked more like two people who led prayer group meetings at their neighborhood church.

I said my wife told me they were into mate sharing, that I hoped she hadn't broken a confidence, and that I'd like to know how happy they were with their experience. They looked at one another, took each other's hand, and nodded in unison.

"We have been swingers for five years," she said. "We think it saved our marriage," she added.

"I was skeptical," he said, "but she convinced me to try, and I am so glad we got involved. She is right. It really did bring us together. It taught us what unconditional love is."

"You didn't have any trouble with jealousy?" I asked.

"We thought we might," he said, "but since we were both participating, there really wasn't a problem with that. It made us more honest about our sexual feelings and needs." She nodded that she agreed.

"So, it has been a positive experience?" I asked.

"Very," she said.

"Completely," he agreed.

I left their house with a good feeling about the possibility. I had also had called Helen and Carl George. They also asked me to feel free to stop by and talk. I called them on my cell, said I was in the area, and asked if it would be convenient for me to stop over. They both met me at the door and I followed them in.

"We understand you are considering the swinger group," she said. Helen was tall and not the church lady type at all. She was dressed in a tight skirt and a low cut blouse. Where Gail had looked like the church lady, Helen looked more like a swinger wife. She had large breasts, voluptuous lips, and a would-you-like-fuck-me smile that had your male parts responding.

After talking with them for thirty minutes, I was ready to believe swinging would cure cancer, correct falling arches, and eliminate male pattern baldness. They were the perfect advocates for extramarital sex. If there had been an application there I would have signed up on the spot.

When I got home I took Claire's hand and said, "Well, all seems good."

"I guess it is a good thing you didn't call Sue and Dennis," she said being as honest as she advised. "They just announced they are getting a divorce," she said. "Well, two out of three"

"They all warned it is not for everyone, but they said to be honest with yourself and precede with caution," I said. "Actually, I feel pretty good about us trying it. I know you are interested, and I am not against it. Would you like to start with Jake, or go to a swinger activity first?"

"So we are both starting equally, why don't we attend a swing group event and see how it goes?" Claire said. "See how we feel after one weekend trying it, then decide from there?"

We called and made a reservation. Reserved a room for two nights, two dinners, and paid the cost for the weekend with a credit card.

I have to admit, on the way to the swing resort I was as excited as a kid with a new bike. I may have fantasized about sex with someone other than Claire on occasion, but the possibility for the weekend had me readjusting my shorts. After the long drive, I pulled in and while I was parking I was shaking with anticipation, thinking of naked ladies and beds full of mating adults.

When we went in through the large double doors I didn't see a single church lady. Every woman I saw was more in exotic dancer class, and my heart began to race as we were escorted into the interview room. The hostess gave us the introduction speech and she assured Claire she did not have to Mercy Fuck on this weekend. She explained that to mean have sex with someone because you were embarrassed to refuse. "You only fuck who you want to," she said frankly. She assured me I would like the people there and I should not be afraid to ask any woman there if they would like to make love. "If they don't want to, they will be polite and not offended by a request.

I wondered the difference between a no mercy fuck rule and a polite refusal. I was to be comfortable asking, but not offended by a refusal. I imagined a weekend of refusals. I knew Claire would have her pick, but I feared I would be met with polite refusals both days. My insecurity was beginning to show.

We left the interview room and went directly to the large recreation area, which looked like a hotel lobby with plush chairs and comfortable couches. Most people there were either nude or in various stages of nudity and held either a drink or a small plate of munchies.

Claire was clearly in her element, moving easily through the room, chatting and flirting as she went. By the time we had gotten to the food table she had been hit on three times. She could have fucked on her way to the food without losing a step. She was clearly not fenced in.

She had been gone for less than an hour and I sat with a plate of chips and dip when a young woman also with a plate and no partner sat across the room from me. Our eyes met and we exchanged lonely grins. I got up and walked over to her. We were probably the only people there who still had clothes on, and I asked if I could sit down. She nodded and made room.

"My name is David," I said. "My wife is being entertained at the moment. You want company?"

"My husband is with a woman named Charlotte. Her husband is with a woman named Linda. Oh, and I am Karen," she said with a smile.

"I am new to this," I said. "You?"

"I am too. My husband has been here before. We've only been married a short time. This is my first time," she said.

"Ours too, although my wife fits in rather easily," I said. "She is a natural. "Would you like to go to the hot tub for a soak?"

She stood, tossed her empty plate in the trash, and took my arm. "Lead the way," she said.

At the large jacuzzi we got undressed and got towels from the stack by the shower. She had been sitting alone, but she was no plain Jane. She was slim, athletic, and with a very nice body. She had small but well-shaped breasts, a tight, round ass, and a very winning smile. I followed her into the water and watched a very sexy little bottom proceed me into the tub.

"Before you have to ask, yes I am interested in some lovemaking later," she said politely.

"I am glad I didn't have to cope with a Mercy Fuck refusal," I said.

"There is no chance of that," she said.

We chatted in the tub for fifteen minutes before she said, "Would you like to join me for an after-soak bit of lovemaking?" I told her that she may be a first timer, but she has adjusted very well to the routine. "Thank you," sheI said. "I do know what I like."

We got out and I helped her dry off. Her body was quite warm and sensuous as I dried it. I think I am going to like this, I thought. We went to their room and there was a little awkward period before we got to the bed part. She turned and put her arms around my neck and I put a hand on each hip. We kissed beside the bed and she was a great kisser. Her lips were warm and soft, and her tongue found mine quickly.

When we got down to the bed I pulled her to me and kissed her softly, then I positioned my erection at her warm slit. She must have been really ready because I slid into her like a warm knife into butter. I pushed in a few times slowly, then picked up the speed to sounds of her groans. She arched her back and pushed against me, squeezing her pussy muscles like a glove, gripping my cock tightly, and holding on.

We kept at that for thirty minutes or so, then I turned her over and lifted her on top of me. She must have liked cowgirl, because she started bouncing like an acrobat on a trampoline. It didn't take long before an orgasm began to build in her. When she came it was with a roar, and she held herself up with a hand on each of my hips.

We heard the door open, and I looked up and saw her husband, I supposed, standing with my naked wife. They just stood there smiling, like they were watching a trained bear act.

"Come in," she said, "or close the door. Randy, this is David," she said while bounced over me.

"David," he said, "this is... "

"I know," I said, "my wife. Hello, Claire. How has your evening been?"

"Smashing," she said. "Randy is a charmer. I see you met Nancy. Hi, Nancy, I am Claire." I have never done introductions with my cock in a pussy before. Although we paused for the intros, we didn't actually stop and continued like there was no reason not to, which, of course, at a swinger's resort there wasn't.

Her orgasm was put on pause when her husband opened the door, but it took up quickly and finished with gusto, making her stiffen and throw her head back and scream like a banshee.

Randy did shut the door, but he and Claire stepped inside and watched Nancy come. When she finished she slumped over on the bed and Claire and Randy walked up and clapped. "Wonderful climax," Randy said. "Loved the cowgirl rodeo," he said. They came up and sat on the foot of the bed.

"You look like you enjoyed your night," Randy said. Nancy put her hand on my thigh and said she had. "Thanks for showing my wife a good time," he said to me.

"Right back to ya," I said. "Claire is still smiling," I added.

We then all went to breakfast and got acquainted as we ate eggs Benedict and ham, toast, hash browns, and orange juice. It turns out Randy and I went to same college about two years apart. I am two years older than he is and was he was married once before he met Nancy, and after a divorce he married her. He and his first wife were swingers and Nancy was reluctant to get involved because of that, but eventually she softened and finally agreed to try it out. She didn't object to the sexual aspect, but she felt uncomfortable following his first wife into the swinging lifestyle. She laughs now at her reluctance, but she has endorsed it completely now.

I was pleased she had, since we had a fabulous time in their bed. We exchanged emails and phone numbers and vowed to get together socially, which means for sex when swingers are involved.

On the way home I asked if this meant Jake was being replaced on her social calendar. She smiled and said, "No way." I have tried hard not to fence her in, and I even learned I could feel the thrill of the open range myself. If you hear your wife singing, you just might want to listen carefully. She may be trying to tell you something.

...