Dog Days of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vic," his mother said with obvious anger in her voice.

"No, you listen while I speak. I have a male lover. That's right, a male lover. His name is Jack. We've been together for about seven months now and . . ."

"Seven months! You've been . . . God, you've been . . . with him? And this has been going on and you didn't tell me? We could have gotten you help and . . ."

That was it. "Mother," he said through gritted teeth, "this isn't something you're 'cured' of. It isn't a disease. It's who I am. And even if they could 'cure' me, I wouldn't want them to!"

The stream of babble that came over the phone after that was incomprehensible drivel. She screamed at him for a bit, called his dad down, screamed at him, and then his dad got on the phone and gave him the "no son of mine could be a faggot" tirade, which evoked a scathing response from Vic. Suddenly, Vic heard the front door open and Jack walked into the room with a concerned look.

"Hey, are you okay? Dawn said . . . You know, you look awfully healthy for someone who said he was sick."

"Technically, I said that I wasn't 'up for it' tonight. Never said I was sick." His voice was surprisingly calm. Vic realized that tormenting his parents with the truth was actually kind of fun. He put the phone down on the nightstand while his father raved about some biblical thing or another.

Jack was obviously confused. "Who is that?"

"My parents," Vic responded, picking up a book he had been reading, listening for a lull in the drone from the phone.

"Why can I hear them yelling from way over here?"

"Oh, they're pissed as hell."

Jack had a glint of suspicion in his eyes. "Okay, why are they pissed?"

"I told them I was gay."

Jack was headed towards the balcony to open the door and let some air in when he stopped dead in his tracks. "Did you . . .?"

"Tell them about you? Yep. That's what my dad was yelling about just a second ago." He picked up the phone, then put it down again. "Yep, he's still yelling about you."

Jack had an evil grin on his face all of a sudden. He went and picked up the phone. Vic wondered what he was up to.

"Yes?" he said. "Well I heard my name being yelled really loudly. I'm used to hearing your son scream out my name but . . . Oh, I'm Jack." Jack actually had to pull the phone away from his ear at that point. "Where did he learn that kind of language?"

Vic just smiled and went back to reading his book.

"Well sir, I can't do that. I think it's anatomically impossible. But if Vic is willing to give it a try . . . No sir." Jack covered the phone and looked at Vic. "He's offering me money if I break it off with you." He turned back to the phone. "I'm sorry sir, but I'll have to pass. Un hunh. Do you kiss your wife with that mouth? How rude." With that, Jack hung up the phone and unplugged it from the wall.

"Good thinking," said Vic, who then remembered to turn his cell phone off. Jack sat down on the bed next to him.

"So, what was that all about?"

"I just figured it was about time."

Jack took his shirt off and lay down next to Vic. Vic realized it was time for a more difficult conversation.

"Jack," he said with a worried look in his eye. Jack suddenly became very alert. He knew something was up. "The last seven months have been great . . ." Jack was looking very concerned. "but I don't think the group scene is necessarily the thing for me." Now Jack just looked confused. "I was thinking, maybe . . . if you're interested . . . possibly you and me becoming a little more exclusive."

Jack just stared at him for a moment. Vic was as nervous as a high-school freshman asking a girl out on a date for the first time. Then Jack smiled and fell back on to the bed with a resounding 'flop.' "Thank goodness!" he almost shouted. "You had me worried for a second there."

"Worried?"

"Yeah. I thought you were dumping me!"

"Dumping you?!? I just outed myself to my parents because of you! And . . ." He was cut off with a kiss from Jack.

"Calm down. Anyway, yes. I would be interested in making the sexual part of things more just you and me. It'll take some getting used to. I've never really 'dated' a guy before. It's always been flings and the very occasional one-night-stand. But you are my best friend." Jack then added with a smile, "And you suck cock like almost no one on earth. Except maybe Dawn, but she was the one teaching you!"

Vic felt the weight of the world lifted from his broad shoulders. If he was going into this unpleasant situation with his parents and being cut off from their resources for the first time, he wasn't doing it alone.

"Oh, I was going looking for new apartments on Monday. Something tells me I won't be able to hold on to this one when the money dries up. Dawn's going with me. She needs to find a place to live. Interested in becoming official live-in-lovers?"

"Shit," said Jack. "Next thing you know, we'll be pickin' out fuckin' curtains!"

"Nah, I figured I'd let Dawn do the decorating. If it were up to us, the furniture would be built out of pizza boxes."

Jack rolled onto his stomach. "So, now what?"

"Now, we celebrate our first official evening as being 'a couple.' I figured we could . . ." Vic sat up and then straddled Jack's back. Jack's long black hair cascaded over his well muscled shoulders. Vic reached over and turned off the lamp. The moon was full, so the room was well illuminated. Jack's pale skin looked almost ghost-white in it, and it contrasted drastically with the pitch-black leather pants. Vic started rubbing the other boy's shoulders, feeling every knot in his back.

"You have talented hands."

"That's not all about me that's talented." Vic reached back and put a hand on Jack's leather-clad ass. He ran his fingers over it, pinched it, gripped it, and then pushed it downward. He pushed in a rhythmic fashion, making his lover essentially hump the mattress.

"Damn. You need to get these pants off me, or something bad might happen."

"Hmm. Get you out of your pants, you say? When have I ever objected to that?" He flipped Jack back over and helped him unzip. As he peeled his friend's pants off, that gorgeous nine-inches of fuck-meat sprung forth. Vic straddled Jack's upper legs and put their hard cocks next to each other. He circled both his hands around them, stroking them like they were a single massive member.

"That feels good." Jack stroked Vic's muscular thighs. "Real good. That's new."

"I figured I'd have to do something new to keep you interested."

"New is good, but let's not completely abandon our old favorites."

"Like what?" Vic released his grip, leaned over and flicked Jack's nipples lightly with his tongue. He kissed his rock-hard abs. Then he slid down until the tip of Jack's cock was at his lips. "Like this?" He took the head in his mouth. On the next stroke, he took a fourth of it, then half and then three-fourths.

"Do it," whispered Jack. "You know I like it when you swallow the whole sword!"

Vic teased him by going really slowly, but soon the entire shaft had disappeared. It still made him gag a bit and made his eyes water, but his lover's reaction made it all worth while. He palmed Jack's balls and stuck a finger in his ass, making his Greek god squirm. Vic had developed quite a passion for sucking Jack off, and he wanted to make that particular occasion extra special. He alternated between going halfway and all the way down. When he had gone all the way to the root, he slipped his tongue out the bottom of his mouth to caress those enormous balls.

"Oh. Not yet," said Jack as he pulled Vic's head off his member. Vic had taken him to the edge, but he wasn't quite ready to go over. Instead, he rolled back over and stuck a pillow underneath his rigid member. This also had the effect of lifting his hips up for another of Jack's favorite activities. Vic smiled and grabbed the lubricant out of the dresser drawer. They went through this stuff like most people went through water. He smeared in on, pressed the head of his own dick into Jack's crack, and then pushed his way in.

The two of them had done this so many times that the pain turned to pleasure quite quickly. Soon, Jack was moaning like a bitch in heat as his ass was split open by Vic's thrusts. Each pounding sent Jack's member deep into the pillow. There was a reason Vic insisted on satin sheets and pillowcases. Overall, the effect was out of this world.

Vic practically mauled Jack's ass cheeks with his hands, keeping them spread wide for his invading member. He was sweating up a storm as well. With the moonlight glinting off the sweat of his back . . . Vic had never seen anything so erotic in his life. He grabbed Jack's shoulders and pulled him up to his knees while remaining inside him. His humping slowed a bit because of the new position, but he didn't mind. He wrapped his arms around Jack's chest, feeling his muscles. As he fucked him, he grabbed that big, glorious cock and jerked it off.

"Don't polish me off yet, lover. I want to fuck you first."

Vic was happy to oblige that. He slowly pulled out, grabbed a handful of Jack's ass, and led him towards the balcony. The both walked out into the cool air, embraced in the glow of the moon. Vic parted his legs slightly and grabbed the rail with both hands. If someone happened to be looking up from the street or a nearby building, it wouldn't be hard to figure out what was going on. But Vic didn't care. He wasn't hiding anymore.

"Are you sure about this?" asked Jack in his ear.

"Am I sure about this? For someone who talked about fucking me a second ago, I notice a profound lack of dick in my ass." He felt his sphincter stretch to accommodate Jack's monster meat. While the pain wasn't nearly as intense or as long in duration, the pressure exerted by a big, thick rod in his butt never ceased to amaze or arouse him. He knew Jack wouldn't last long, as he had been so close to orgasm so many times. So Jack was making up for lost time with increased velocity. The sound of balls slapping skin reverberated across the night skyline. Vic's grunting could probably be heard from anyone else who might be standing on a nearby balcony. Jack had grabbed Vic's shoulders to increase his leverage, sticking as much of his cock into Vic's tender asshole as he could. Sure enough, it only took a few minutes before Jack gave a gasp and Vic felt a torrent of jizz filling his ass.

"I'll never get tired of this," Jack said, nibbling on Vic's ear. "But," he said grabbing the rail next to Vic, "you have some unfinished business."

Vic gladly slipped back into Jack from behind one more time.

"That's it. Fuck me quarterback." Jack was a bit louder in his vocalizations, so much so that Vic was sure he was going to get complaints from his neighbors. But what the hell. He was moving anyway. Vic was going for broke, slamming into Jack's backdoor like a sledgehammer. Vic pulled all the way out just as he began to cum. Soon, there was a generous coating of white stuff all over Jacks ass and lower back. It reflected the moonlight well. It was a sight Vic would remember fondly for a very long time.

Both of them sat down on the concrete floor of the balcony, panting and sweating heavily. Jack looked over at Vic.

"You know, I'm probably going to be difficult to live with. I hate doing housework."

Vic just smiled. "Shut up!" He leaned over and kissed him.

"Now that's no way to talk to me! I deserve . . ." Another kiss silenced him, and the two made their way back inside to bed.

12