Doctors & Nurses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Please let me go now!” Amy cried as she finished what seemed like the longest pee of her life, her pussy still wet from it when she was pushed back onto her back on the bed and the restraints put back onto her wrists as she scream, cried and struggled against the Nurse and Doctor.

Once she was secured Amy was helpless again, her legs were spread open and her arms were by her side, opening her to the view of the Doctor and Nurse, both had their eyes on her pussy that still glistened from the urine.

Slowly the Nurse wiped off the droplets with a cloth as Amy silently sobbed and felt a little twang of pleasure at the soft cloth on her pussy tickling her sensitive lips.

The Nurse stepped back and the Doctor came forwards, once again his long white coat was opened up and his fat, hard cock was sticking out in front of himself.

Amy looked up and saw him writing something as he was striped but the Nurse, his cock throbbing as he finished writing and looked at her.

“Miss Keibler, we will now test your response to internal deep stimulation,” he announced as Amy held back a few tears.

“No Please just let me go, leave me alone!” she begged, the tears falling again from her eyes.

The Doctor seemed to ignore her and walked over, leaning down he slipped his hands up the insides of her thighs, both getting closer to her pussy, and both making her feel like she was on fire. Amy was disgusted to her reaction of the hands on her, but it was something she couldn’t control, it was just natural.

“No I don’t want this stop!” Amy wailed as the hands rested over her pussy, the Doctor smiling as he felt the wetness on her lips and the heat inside her pussy.

“Miss Keibler there is only one way to do this exam and that is to have my penis deep inside you” The Doctor said matter-of-factly as he placed his knee’s on the bed and climbed between Amy’s legs, his hard cock just inches from her pussy.

“No don’t please!” Amy was crying hard now but she new that wouldn’t stop him, and she was right.

The Doctor reached down and took his cock placing the head against Amy’s wet pussy, the lips opening slightly as she felt the Doctor press his hips into her a little and his cock thrust forwards.

“Ohhh” Amy let out a moan as she felt her pussy walls opened up by the thick cock inside her pussy, the Doctor had thrust his hips hard and shoved his cock inside her body, she was tight and wet but also very aroused by the way he felt inside her, the thickness of his cock making her feel full again as he began to withdraw his cock, he got all but the head out then went straight back into her, his cock hitting her deeply and making her shout out with surprise.

“Get off me!” Amy shouted as the Doctor began to fuck her pussy harder with his cock, the head wide and pressing her inner walls open, making her moan aloud at the pleasure she was getting from such a thick cock.

The sounds of slapping could be heard as the Doctor’s balls hit her arse adding to her pleasure, his pubic bone hitting her clit and making her moan and squirm as she felt an orgasm building.

The Nurse was watching and taking notes just like the Doctor had before, but Amy didn’t care anymore, she was building to a massive orgasm as she was fucked by this hard cock of the Doctor, it was filling her and stretching her before he withdrew and made her get a very empty feeling before it was shoved back inside and filled her up again.

“Hmmm” Amy moaned as she felt the Doctor pick up his pace of fucking her and began to kiss her nipples, biting them before sucking the aching nubs.

The Doctor moaned too as he sucked Amy’s hard nipples, his teeth grazing them as his hips thrust back and forth into her tight pussy, the lips clinging to him.

Amy pulled against the restraints as she felt herself ready to orgasm; the Doctor felt her clench him and quickly pulled his cock out of her. Leaving her on the very edge of orgasm but with no way of achieving it.

“Please you have got to let me cum!” Amy begged as she saw the Doctor pulling his coat back on and the Nurse fastening it back up over his hard glistening cock.

“I am happy to report that your response to internal deep stimulation’s are excellent Miss Keibler,” the Doctor said as he made notes on his clipboard, Amy was crying again as she felt the need to orgasm but was unable to do so, she was trying to rub her thighs together but with the restraints on her legs she was unable to even do that.

“Just let me go you Bastard!” Amy was very mad now, she had tried pleasing and that got her no where so she had tried getting mad, still that didn’t work the Doctor just simply turned to the Nurse and they began talking.

“I think we should do the final exam now” The Nurse said just loud enough so Amy could here it.

“Yes Nurse Teresa I do believe we should” the Doctor said nodding his agreement.

Amy began to cry wondering what was in-store for her now, the tears filling up in her eyes before silently falling down her cheeks.

“What are you going to do to me?” she called out through the tears and sobs to the Doctor who turned to face her and smiled.

“We have only one more exam for you Miss Keibler” he said with a sly grin “Then you will be all done and I can give you your report on your health” he continued.

Amy looked at him with teary eyes but had a little hope that she would be able to go soon; little did she know what was in store for her when the Doctor nodded to the Nurse.

Quickly the Nurse unfastened the restraints on Amy’s body and with the help of the Doctor turned Amy onto her stomach, he holding her down while the Nurse re-strapped up her hands and legs, pulling a belt around her waist Amy screamed out and struggled as it was tightened and she felt her body getting pulled up into a on-all-fours position.

“Now Miss Keibler there is just one more exam you need, it is an anal exam, we need to test how you react to anal stimulation” the Doctor said calmly and clearly, like it was an everyday thing.

“But first you need to be clean” the Nurse said from behind him.

“Let me go Please!” Amy sobbed as she realised what they had planned “I’ve never had anything in my arse please don’t do this to me”

The Doctor just lifted her a little more, the strap around her waist lifting her up more so she was firmly on her hands and knee’s now and helpless to stop anything they may have in store.

“Nurse please bring the enema kit,” he said loud enough for Amy to hear.

“No please don’t do this to me… why are you doing this?” tears were falling from her eyes as Amy begged to be let go and set free.

She was ignored as the Nurse brought over a drip stand with a bag and long tube attached to it. The Doctor took the bag off the hook and took it in front of the Amy holding her chin he made her look at it.

“This will be full of saline solution Miss Keibler, it is what we are going to clear you out with” he told her as Amy sobbed harder and struggled to get free.

“No you can’t!” she protested but it was no good, the Doctor simply let go of her chin and proceeded to fill the bag to its maximum with the clear saline solution and took it back placing it on the stand again but making sure the valve was shut. The Nurse took the tube and handed it to the Doctor.

“Now Miss Keibler this tube will be inserted into your anus and we will release the saline solution which will clear out your bowels in preparation for the stimulation exam do you understand?” The Doctor said calmly, but Amy was not so calm.

“Get that thing away from me, Leave me alone!” she wailed as she felt a hand go onto her arse-cheek, it was the Doctor’s hand she felt.

“Miss Keibler you need to be relaxed for this,” the Nurse said as her hands joined the Doctor’s on Amy’s arse, rubbing the soft flesh before moving to her puckered arse-hole and giving it little rubs with the very edge of her fingertips.

“Arrrggghhhh” Amy screamed hoping someone would hear her and come to her aid, but no one was forth coming and she now felt the Nurse’s fingers opening her arsehole up wider and something cold and hard touch the outside cheeks around the little brown hole.

“No please let me go, don’t do this!” Amy screamed as loud as her lungs would allow her to.

“Hold still Miss Keibler” The Doctor said as he placed the hard black nozzle of the tube at the entrance of Amy’s tight arse, she screamed as he pressed the nozzle forwards and it slowly and painfully slipped past her tight ring and into her most tight and virginal of orifices.

“Ohhh God it hurts!” Amy cried out as she felt the nozzle thrust into her deeper, the end of it feeling like it was tearing her arsehole to bits inside, and opening her up for the tube to join it soon.

The tube was thick and Amy had no lube in her arse, the Doctor just kept pulling it back then would thrust it back into her each time Amy would scream after sobbing tears of pain.

Amy moaned as she felt the hard nozzle of the thick tube press into her anus, the walls being opened up as the Doctor shoved the tube in to her hard, it pressing another inch inside her tight arsehole, making her feel the need to go to the loo.

Finally she felt the nozzle press against her bowels, as did the Doctor. The Nurse holding Amy's arse-cheeks open with both hands as the Doctor pushed the tube in more the nozzle slipping further forwards making Amy cry out, tears in her eyes as she knew what was to come next.

She felt like her arse was on fire the pain was that intense, but it was the tube inside her that was the worse, it was pressing her walls open and that made her feel like she needed to have a long shit really badly.

“Get it out!” she cried as the Doctor fed the last bit of the tube into her arse, the pain now very severe. The Doctor just looked at the tube and saw that it was in enough.

“Now Miss Keibler we are going to release the saline solution, please just hold still and it should be ok” he said before nodding to the Nurse who opened the valve on the bag and the clear liquid flowed down the tube from the bag.

Amy’s eyes opened wide as she felt the liquid shoot into her stomach, it was so painful and strange but there was nothing she could do to stop it. Soon the first cramp hit her as her bowels were filled with the saline solution.

“Ohh God stop it, it hurt!” Amy shouted as she felt the cramps got worse, more of the liquid filling her, making her stomach distend and look like she was pregnant as she was held on her hands and knee’s.

The Doctor looked at the half empty bag, Amy had got 11/4 pints of the saline in her stomach now but there was still as much again to go.

Amy was crying from the cramps as more of the saline flowed into her stomach, every new bit causing the cramps to get worse and Amy to cry harder.

“Please stop this,” she moaned as the Nurse squeezed the bag making a big gush of saline shoot into her arse and cause a massive cramp.

“Almost all in Miss Keibler” the Doctor said calmly looking at the rapidly emptying bag on the stand with a smile. Amy called out for help but it was no good she was alone now and in pain.

Finally the bag was empty and Amy had the full 21/2 pints of saline inside her stomach which was now distended so much she looked like she was 8 or 9 months pregnant, this was when the cramping really started. “Ohh God it hurts so much you have to let me get it out,” she cried out as a very painful cramp ripped through her stomach.

The Doctor went back to making notes as the Nurse stood watching Amy’s face screw up into painful expressions as the cramps came thick and fast, Amy unable to do anything but cry, the tears falling down her cheeks in rapid succession as she felt yet another painful cramp in her swollen stomach.

Looking up from his notes the Doctor instructed the Nurse to remove the tube. Slowly the tube was pulled from Amy arse and she felt a sense of relief like this may now be over and she could finally get this stuff out of her body.

Just when Amy felt the saline getting ready to be released Amy felt something pushed into her asshole again, it was a metal butt plug, holding the saline deep inside her and making the cramps worse then ever.

“Please let me go!” Amy called out as she felt a hard pain in her sides from the liquid that had been forced into her bowels and was swelling her stomach greatly.

“You still have to hold it for another one minute yet Miss Keibler” the Doctor said looking at a stopwatch he had started when the last of the saline had entered Amy’s body.

Amy grimaced as she heard him say that, the pain was really getting to her now and she could feel the cramps getting harder as she felt the liquid move inside her. Then he began to count down.

“Fifty-nine… fifty-eight… fifty-seven…” as each second pasted he counted it of. When he got down to forty the Nurse leaned down to Amy and kissed her rather softly on her face, on her left cheek before rubbing her hands down Amy’s sides and onto her swollen belly, rubbing it quite hard and making the cramps come back far worse then ever before, each one making Amy scream out in pain and panic.

“Twenty… nineteen…” the Doctor just kept on counting down as the Nurse rubbed Amy’s belly harder and harder, the cramps getting worse as the saline moved inside her bowels.

“Three… two… one ok Miss Keibler you have finished” finally it was over. The Nurse removed her hands from Amy’s belly and un-strapped her, helping Amy up the Nurse lead Amy on shaky legs to a toilet that was near by. Once there Amy was stood over the seat and the butt plug was removed, a massive flow of saline was washed out of her arse, it was dyed a little red and brown but it was so refreshing to have it out.

Once Amy was cleaned out and dried by the Nurse she was lead back to the other room and sat back onto the table. Shaking she was feeling violated and weak.

“Now you are clean the final part of your exam can be accomplished” the Doctor said as he and the Nurse pushed Amy back and strapped her back down, leaving her legs un-strapped this time though.

“Just let me go please,” Amy begged as the tears fell from her now red eyes, they had gone red from all the crying she had done in the last few hours of touchier. She now didn’t have the strength to fight but that didn’t stop her from swinging her legs the best she could at the Doctor who was once again naked with his cock hard and pointing at her.

“Nurse if you will please” the Nurse reached over Amy and grabbed her legs pulling them back up so they were up my her breasts lifting Amy’s arse off the bed and exposing her open hole to the Doctor who grabbed her asscheeks with his hands opening her up more then ever.

“Don’t!” Amy sobbed and moaned as she felt the tip of the Doctor’s cock touch her open and sore hole but he didn’t listen. Thrusting his hips forwards, Amy felt him fill her arse with his fat cock the starching she felt was greater then that of the tube because his cock was fatter then it had been and much harder.

Amy began to cry as the Doctor fucked her arse hard, his cock pounding into her soft hurting inner walls with great force and penetration, his balls hitting her asscheeks as his cockhead hit deep into her asshole.

“Hmmm” he moaned as he fucked her harder, the grip of her muscles still tight even though Amy had just had a tube in there and an enema.

Amy actually began to feel a tingle of pleasure when she felt the cock slide out of her leaving only the head inside then get shoved back in, she was tight and was starting to feel aroused, she had been so close to orgasm last time and now her body was making up for it.

She looked over to the Nurse and saw her noting things down, but her eyes seemed to keep looking over to Amy and the Doctor and when she did, there was a look of excitement in them.

Amy couldn’t help it when she moaned feeling the cock in her arse push deep and its owner’s pubic bone hit her clit, she was so wet from it and she needed to cum so badly.

“Hmmm” she let out a loud, long moan as the Doctor’s cock pounded her arse over and over, he was using it just like he did her pussy before only this time he was finding it much tighter and both were more pleasurable.

It didn’t take too much longer of that hard cock in her as and the pubic bone on her clit to drive Amy to the brink of orgasm again.

“Oh I'm gonna cum!” she shouted as tears fell onto her cheeks, she was ashamed of herself for enjoying it but she was at the whim of her body and it needed this more then anything else.

The Doctor slowed to a near stop and smiled down to Amy who looked up into his eyes and pleaded with them for him to make her orgasm. He just nodded and thrust his cock into her arse; Amy came immediately as she felt him thrust in. He did it do hard she just couldn’t stop herself as her back arched and a loud moan escaped her lips, her pussy dribbling her juice as she came harder then ever in her life before.

The Doctor stayed in her arse as she screamed out in pleasure and finally came down from her orgasm.

Once she was resting on the bed the Doctor pulled his cock out of her arse and stood back pulling his coat back on and taking the clipboard from the Nurse.

“Miss Keibler you have passed your last exam with flying colours, I am just reviewing your performance in all the tests and I have concluded that you are in perfect health… now as a show of this we will mark you as we do all our patients” he said with a smile to the shaking and crying Amy.

The Nurse walked over and took Amy’s right nipple in-between her fingers and squeezed it again before pulling the erect nub out. Amy called out in pain as she felt the sensitive nipple pulled hard like this.

The Doctor next walked over with a needle in his hand and kissed the pulled nipple softly making Amy moan out as his tongue flicked over it.

“Arrrggghhhh” suddenly Amy cried out as the needle was forced though her nipple, a little blood dripping out of one end as the Doctor pulled the needle all the way though and inserted a gold ring into the hole that had been left by the sharp metal rod that had been shoved though the soft skin of Amy’s breast.

The tears came again as Amy felt the Nurse let her nipple go and it took its new shape with the ring though it, there was a throbbing pain in her nipple as it adjusted to the new implement that had been attached to it.

“We are almost done now Miss Keibler” the Doctor said “We just need to mark you now” with that he brought over a little box on wheels and the Nurse came and sat down on a chair that had been brought near to Amy’s bed.

“Just hold still,” the Nurse said as she took the tattoo needle from the box and dipped it into the ink. The needle buzzed as she turned it on and brought the end of it to Amy’s arm, slowly she began to mark Amy’s skin with red, and black and then a multitude of other colours.

Amy cried out as the tattooing was done to her skin, it burned and stung as the needle added more colours to her arm, the tattoo getting bigger and bigger as the Nurse continued to work, that buzzing sound sending Amy insane as the pain in hr arm got worse.

Finally the Nurse was done and Amy opened her eyes, they had been tightly shut soon after the needle had begun to mark her body. Amy never looked at what had been put on her arm, she never intended to either.

The straps holding her down were unfastened and Amy was given some clothes to wear by the Doctor and Nurse and shown to the door.

She ran as best she could to get away from that place and never looked back as she sobbed tears of pain and joy.

Back in the building the Doctor and Nurse laughed and congratulated each other on another patient, before Nurse Teresa dropped to her knee’s and Doctor Johnson pulled his coat open his cock hard and pointing to her face, she smiled as she said “Now lets make you better”

12