Distractions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do what?" he innocently asked as he slid his fingers into my panties. It was like a lightening bolt had shot through my body, and all my muscles at once were screaming for release as he found my clit.

"I can feel how wet you are for me Red. Its not your little secret anymore."

"How wet I am has nothing to do with you. Jeremy got me all worked up, you were just here to reap the benefits." I was shocked at my own ability to form coherent thoughts, much less say something that was going to get under his skin so effectively. I tired to keep my hips as still as I could. I was so close to coming I could almost taste it.

Gavin's gaze darkened and I smiled. My hubris evaporated as he shoved three long stiff fingers into my hot waiting tunnel. Gavin smiled at me as my pussy walls began contracting around his digits. He pulled his fingers out and slammed them into me again, stretching my tight hole with the most delicious friction.

My wetness began seeping from me in earnest drenching his hands and dripping down my thighs.

"You might be saying one thing, but this sweet pussy of yours is telling me something different," he said as he stilled his fingers and let my pussy pulse around him. The mores code of my contractions telling him how bad I wanted it. Itwasn'tmy little secret anymore.

I could feel the heat of my release tingling in my toes and raising up my legs. He was barely moving his fingers, and I was about to explode. He wiggled his fingers inside me and mashed the palm of his hand against my clit as he said, "If you want to go back to Jeremy all you have to do is say the words."

I would have if I didn't feel the sweet tension of my orgasm increasing with intensity threatening to set off fireworks inside my body. My head arched upward and my mouth fell open as I could feel Gavin probing deeper and deeper inside of me. He leaned forward and roughly captured my lips.

"I can feel it baby, you're almost there." The sound of his deep voice began to let loose the rumble inside me, and I groaned, wanting to feel something more than his fingers.

With one hand, he undid his belt and popped the button on his jeans. The sound of him undoing his zipper and letting his pants clank to the floor was enough break the sound of my breathing as I struggled to wiggle my pants lower down my body.

Roughly, he kicked my feet wider, and before I could regain my balance Gavin slammed into me with all his force, lifting my feet off the floor and my back against the wall.

My orgasm ripped through me like a freight train as Gavin continued to pound into me. His length and girth penetrating and stretching me in the most satisfying way. Grabbing my hair, Gavin pulled my face towards his and captured my mouth again roughly kissing and teasingly biting my lower lip.

As if realizing how fragile this moment was, our hips began to move more frantically. One hand released my wrist and flew to my breast as it kneaded and pinched my sensitive flesh. I was almost there again, and this orgasm felt stronger than the first. I could feel the tingling start just as Gavin's hips became erratic and his lips crushed mine. He grunted into my mouth and mumbled something I couldn't discern, but it didn't matter, I was almost there.

Suddenly, a frenzied knock at the door stilled us both with Gavin balls deep in my pussy.

"Red, are you there? Isabelle, are you okay?"

Panic ripped through me and I could feel my orgasm starting to ebb away. A smile spread across Gavin's face as he impaled my body completely as he ground his pelvis into mine tickling my clit. I was beginning to get a hold on the orgasm I thought I almost lost.

"Tell him you're in here with me, and we are fucking like rabbits," he breathed into my ear.

"Isabelle? Is everything ok?"

"Tell him or I will," Gavin said as he slammed into me one more time.

"Everything is fine, Jeremy." I said a little more breathlessly than I would have liked. "I will be out in a minute."

After a beat, Jeremy said ok. Gavin didn't wait to hear the sound of Jeremy's retreating footsteps before he began to pound into me again. He bit down on my shoulder as I tangled my hands in his hair wanting nothing more than to stay like this forever. I didn't care about anything else, for this tiny, measurable point in time, I didn't care about the consequences.

"Come with me Isabelle," he grunted as he swiveled his hips in me, changing his angle and forcing me over the edge. Gavin pumped harder until I could feel rope after delicious rope of his cum squirting inside me. Gavin pressed his head to mine as I tried to stand on unstable legs. His head nuzzled my neck as he inhaled my scent.

I was still trying to control my breathing when he bent down and pulled my panties and jeans back up my legs. He buttoned and zipped my pants up letting our combined juices leak out of me and into my panties.

He said nothing as he brushed my wet hair out of my face and kissed my forehead, his expression untroubled, as if he just solved all his worldly problems. With that kiss, the enormity of the situation came crashing down on me, and I felt nauseous. After all, we'd done, he pulled my pants back up and kissed me on the forehead.

Suddenly the bathroom felt threateningly constricting. I couldn't breathe and I needed to get out of there. I moved from the wall towards the door and loudly tore open the door. At that moment, I hated him.

"Where are you going?" I turned back to see confusion, and was that hurt in Gavin's eyes? It couldn't be because he made this situation abundantly clear to me. I was still just Red to him. He'd gotten what he wanted, and now we should both move on. I mentally slapped myself at my inability to exhibit self-control.

He'd taken me in a coffee shop bathroom then kissed me on the forehead. That couldn't have felt less loving. It felt like a kiss you'd give your grandmother on her birthday. Not appropriate after just having experienced something so intimate with another person.

I tried desperately to hold myself together, not wanting to dissolve into the sobbing mess I knew was only a blink away.

"I'm going back to Jeremy," I said as I walked out the door. I never heard him call out after me.

The sound of the bathroom door clicking shut behind me was a tangible mockery of what I'd just done. I slowed my step, swept my hair up into a ponytail, and pulled my shirt down. Lifting my arms caused me to be aware of the feeling of our combined juices still leaking out from the soreness at the apex between my thighs.

I just had sex with my best friend and now we could never go back, everything would change. A fresh wave of nausea washed over me. I let him use me. I let him use me and all I got was a kiss on the forehead.

After all this time, I was just like all the others. I wasn't liberated enough to suggest friends with benefits because if I let myself think about it, I'd have to acknowledge I was in love with him, and friends with benefits would never be enough for me.

I plastered a fake smile on my face as I watched Jeremy look up and spot me, concern etched in his features. Unconsciously I folded my arms over my chest trying to hide the physical evidence of me still being aroused.

"Is everything ok?" Jeremy asked cautiously when I got back to the table.

Oh shit, I should have at least washed my hands.I thought trying to clear my head. He can probably smell the sex on me."Yea, sorry about that. I'm just feelin' a 'lil funky. Too much caffeine I guess." I laughed nervously. Jeremy looked at me as if he was trying to decide if he believed me or not.

"I thought I saw Gavin before," he said. All traces of shyness gone from his face, as he looked me in the eye.

"In here? Nah, he hates coffee." I was trying to hold it together.

Jeremy leaned back in his chair. "How have you two been lately?" His tone changed.

"What do you mean?" My heart was beating erratically and I thought I was going to faint. Did we really have to talk about Gavin now?

"He can't be happy about this," he said waving at the space separating us.

Now I was confused. "What does him being happy about this have to do with anything?" That was the last thing I cared about at his point.

"I just wouldn't want him coming after me, or you for that matter, if there was something going on between you two."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"And where the hell was this coming from?

"You know," he said like I was an idiot. I stared at him blankly.

"Well, back in school, some guys were talkin about girls they thought were hot," he smiled bashfully now, a flush creeping into his face. I wasn't in the mood for his cute shit anymore. I wanted to know what was going on, so I motioned for him to continue.

"And Wilson Butler brought up your name. Gavin heard him and snapped. He pretty much beat him to a pulp. It took four of us to pull him off. I mean what was said wasn't that bad," Jeremy said not meeting my gaze. "It was pretty standard stuff."

I was still thoroughly confused. I had no idea...about people talking about me or Gavin's history of barbaric behavior. Just when you think you know someone.

"When was this?"

"Uh," he said lamely as he stared at his hands. "About the time he was about to graduate. I know it was warm outside because it was a couple days after that bonfire he and your brother set up." My insides heaved and I had to control myself from going into full panic mode. The combination of excessive amounts of caffeine and panic were wreaking havoc on my nerves. I couldn't take this. Not now. Not after what just happened in the bathroom.

Good Lord,I was trying to prevent myself from hyperventilating. I just had sex with my best friend in the bathroom, then I walked out on him leaving him with his pants around his ankles; his cock still wet with my juices.

Oh, Shit. Fuck!The pang of the memory of the bonfire caused me to clutch at my chest. I felt like I was going to rip in to. I've never felt more used in my life. First that, now Jeremy tells me this?

Was I overreacting? At this point, if I was I think I should be afforded the luxury of doing so.

I know exactly the bonfire he was talking about.

Jeremy kept on talking as if he didn't notice my mini panic attack. "He's threatened every male in the three neighboring counties and made it very clear no one was to touch you. That's probably why he hates Wilson so much."

I barely had time to process what Jeremy just said when I heard the sound of a door slamming shut somewhere behind me, and it took every fiber of my being not to turn around. I said a silent prayer that it wouldn't be Gavin, and if it was, that Jeremy wouldn't recognize him, and if Jeremy did, then Gavin would keep walking.

Footsteps quickly pounded the waxed tile floor behind me. My eyes widened and I held my breath as I listened to the footsteps get louder and louder. I waited in horror as the footsteps seemed to come to a stop at the side of our table. Guiltily, I stared at my cold coffee waiting for the inevitable.

I could feel Jeremy's curious eyes burning into me, but I kept my eyes fixed downward. I'd never felt this guilty about anything in my life, and I never want to feel this way about anything ever again. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a pair of scuffed men's boots coming to rest next to the table.

I refused to look up. "Excuse me, do you have the time?" The surprising pitch of the tenor voice asking the question caused me to frantically look up. Jeremy furrowed his brows at me and the stranger looked alarmed. I glanced around to coffee shop expecting to see Gavin lurking in the corner watching us, but I didn't.

"Uh yea, its 11:48," Jeremy told the guy. The guy said thanks and walked away. "Are you alright Red?"

"Can you take me home please." Jeremy nodded stood and grabbed his jacket off the back of the chair.

This situation just got a whole lot more complicated for me.

12