Dirty Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For their 20th anniversary, they went to England for two weeks. While they indulged in a few sexual encounters during the trip, including Dottie giving him a hand job on a double decker bus (conveniently, there was no driver on the top... thanks Joni Mitchell!), Dottie blowing him from under a nightclub table (which are much tinier than restaurant tables, and they don't have any tablecloths), and they actually fucked in a men's bathroom inside Buckingham Palace. But the video he'd brought home from 'Jolly Olde' was one of the wildest nights of their married life. The video was called Dog Park. It was an hour and a half long, where his lovely wife sucked and was fucked by over two dozen men in a public park, and he'd filmed it himself. By the end, cum was dripping from her face, from her tiny black dress, and out of her pussy. If he recalled correctly, there were thirty-one loads inside or on her. He looked forward to watching that one again to confirm that number.

Then there was one called Carol's Wedding. He didn't recognize this one... but it was definitely Dottie's writing on the tape. It made him wonder whether it was just his daughter (Sheila's Mother) getting married, or perhaps but unlikely, something naughtier.

The last video he did remember. It was simply called Dottie's 50th. This title worked on two levels. One: it was her fiftieth birthday. Two: she took fifty different dicks and their loads in all three of her holes. Fifty-one if he included himself... twice... one before the massive gangbang, and a second one after all fifty men had unloaded and left.

He was reminiscing about that last gang bang. Dottie had gotten cancer a couple years later, and although she'd survived that episode, she'd never been the same sexually afterwards. In fact, Charlie hadn't had sex with anyone since 2003... twenty years ago. She'd encouraged him numerous times to sleep around, then come home and tell her what had happened, but he never had. In spite of her countless excesses, which he'd always reveled in, he'd never touched another woman since the day they'd met... perhaps until now.

Then the girls returned. "We now have everything we'll need to do your videos," Essence announced delightedly.

That's great!"

"But I need more time to figure out the audio cassettes," Essence added, noticing the tent in his pyjamas.

"No worries," he said. "I really appreciate what you're doing!"

"It's the least we can do for you, Grandpa," Sheila said, also noticing his erection. (Whenever he got one, it was really hard to miss.)

"You girls are so sweet!"

"I can get started right away," Essence said.

"We picked up some dinner for us all. Here's yours," Sheila said, placing a box of Kentucky Fried chicken in his lap.

"You certainly know what I like," he said. He hadn't eaten any fried chicken since before his surgery... his daughter had stuck him on a healthy diet of bland nothingness.

"I know you're not supposed to eat food like this anymore," Sheila confided, "but it'll be our little secret."

"I won't tell your parents," he assured her, as he opened the box, obviously excited, like a child getting a meal of ice cream with candy on top.

Essence gathered up all the video tapes and said, "I'll start these in the bedroom right away." And she disappeared into Sheila's bedroom with the tapes and his laptop.

"Okay Grandpa, please tell me some more about your life. Like what kinds of jobs did you have?" Sheila asked, and she sat down next to her Grandpa, and visited with him while he ate.

Essence of course paid no attention at all to Charlie's request not to peek, as she pressed Play on the oldest video (Dottie Gets Religion) and Record on the computer. She wasn't expecting anything really outrageous, but she was curious to know why he didn't want his granddaughter and her to see them... his excuse had seemed peculiar.

The video began in a church. After about thirty seconds of absolutely nothing but a wall and sanctuary furnishings, a very pretty blonde, who looked amazingly like Sheila, minced sexily into the picture. She smiled and said, "This is for you, Charlie. I'm doing what you're about to see to pay God back for your sin of missing church all the time." She blew the camera a kiss, then after a couple minutes of her just smiling vaguely into the camera, a man dressed in religious vestments entered the scene. Ho hum, right? But then Essence's jaw almost fell off her face and her eyes went wide... when the blonde dropped to her knees and took out his dick!

"Oh my God," Essence gasped. This wasn't at all what she was expecting... the possibility of a sex tape starring Charlie and his wife had briefly popped into her head, but nothing like this!

"That's right my child, worship the Lord's cock," the man said, as Dottie, who looked almost like Sheila's identical twin, took his dick into her mouth.

"Jesus!" Essence said, not at all worshipfully. This scene was wildly hot and totally unbelievable, as the Sheila lookalike bobbed on that dick. Unfortunately, the video camera was apparently mounted on a tripod too far away from the action, so she couldn't see how big the dick was.

"Oh yes, child, you're such a blessed and virtuous servant of the Lord," the priest moaned.

Essence left the tape still recording, but she switched it to mute before she left the room ... with her pussy on fire!

Luckily, since Essence was black, her burning cheeks of shock and blazing horniness weren't apparent when she returned to her bestie and her Grandpa.

"The first video is being converted," Essence announced, as she grabbed a chicken drumstick from the box she and Sheila were sharing, sat down, and began to eat.

That night Charlie suffered through another Hallmark Christmas movie, while he slyly admired his companions' young, ripe bodies. Essence was dying to tell Sheila what she'd discovered, but she couldn't think of a viable excuse to ask her to leave the room with her.

Later that night, in the bedroom, Essence woke up the computer, and she was surprised to see the video was still playing... Dottie and the priest were still having sex apparently in the same church, except it was a different location. This time Dottie was bent over a desk getting fucked hard. "Jesus!" Essence gasped. It must have been four hours plus since she'd started transferring this video.

"What?" Sheila asked, as she came into the room wearing her nightie.

"Um, it's hard to explain. You'd better just come over here and have a look at this," Essence said, as she watched the tall Sheila lookalike really getting pounded good... her huge tits smashed against the desk.

"Okay," Sheila said, and she went over to the bed where Essence and the laptop were, sat down, looked, and finally gasped out loud! As she stared at this woman, who looked an awful lot like her, getting royally fucked, she asked, "What the hell is this?"

"It's one of the videos your Grandpa wants transferred onto his computer," Essence explained.

"But that's not my Grandpa," Sheila pointed out, as she realized her maternal Grandma was the woman getting fucked. Except she looked a lot younger than she'd ever imagined her Grandma looking.

"Got it in one. That's a priest - some variety of Protestant, I think," Essence said.

"Shit!" Sheila said, as she got drawn into the scene. "Turn up the volume," she said after a minute or so when curiosity got the better of her.

"Okay," Essence said, having turned the volume completely off before she'd left the room.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Father! Help me atone for my husband's and my sins," Dottie moaned.

"You're a nasty fucking slut," the priest growled, yanking on her hair while he slammed into her from behind.

"I'm a sinner against the Lord," Dottie responded, as if she was reciting a litany. Perhaps she was.

"Jesus Christ," the not at all religious Sheila said, as she watched in astounded awe. "She's atoning for Grandpa and her sins by fucking a priest?"

"Yep. And I've played more than four fours on this tape so far," Essence said.

"Wow!" Sheila said, trying to understand what she was watching. Was this before her Grandparents were married? She realized it couldn't be, since her Grandmother had mentioned her husband's sins a few minutes earlier.

"Yeah. This is hot, right?" Essence said, as she climbed out of her pants and panties.

"Yeah, it is," Sheila agreed, "but it shouldn't be."

"Oh God! Oh God, yes! Fuck me!" Dottie moaned on the video, looking directly at the camera... which sent a chill down Sheila's back... it was as if her Grandmother was looking directly into her eyes, across who knew how many years.

"Take it all, my sexy slut," the priest said, slamming into her hard from behind.

"Get undressed," Essence ordered.

"I don't know if I should," Sheila worried, her pussy burning, but knowing that getting turned on from watching her Grandma getting fucked was dead wrong. Or at least most people seemed to think so.

"Oh fuck, harder, fuck me harder," Dottie moaned, looking like she was close to coming.

"Come on my dick, my girl," the priest ordered.

"Just do it," Essence ordered, as she began rubbing her pussy.

"Fine," Sheila said, acting like she didn't want to touch herself, and pretending her pussy wasn't burning with need.

"Oh yes, fuck, give it to me, give me all that glorious cock," Dottie moaned, continuing to look into the camera.

"Shit, she's so hot and nasty," Essence said, with a soft moan.

"It's surreal," Sheila said, as she stripped off her nightie and tossed it on the floor.

"Yeah, it's like I'm watching you getting fucked," Essence pointed out.

"It really is," Sheila agreed. "Granny Gets Gangbanged, starring Sheila Jansen," she cried out like an announcer, acknowledging the obvious resemblence. She really did look a lot like her Grandmother had looked when she was young.

"Oh, God yes! Fuck! Yes, Charlie baby, I'm cleansing away your sins against the Lord," Dottie moaned.

"Oh fuck!" Essence grunted as she rubbed herself. "At the beginning of this tape she told Charlie... addressing him by name... that what he was about to see was for him. So she's not cheating on her husband, she's sharing all this sex with him."

"Jesus," Sheila said, and she began rubbing herself as she watched her strange cross-generational twin getting fucked.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh God, oh God, fuuuuuuck," Dottie screamed, as her orgasm struck her.

"Fuck, do I look like that when I'm coming?" Sheila asked, as she watched her Grandmother writhing in ecstasy.

"Not exactly, but it's eerily similar," Essence said, turned on and in awe of what she was witnessing.

"Are you ready for the Lord's seed to be planted inside you?" the priest asked.

"Oh, yes! Bathe me in the Lord's heavenly nectar," Dottie babbled, still coming and writhing.

"Oh fuck," Essence moaned, really turned on by what she was witnessing.

"Shit," Sheila said, as she looked at her pseudo twin collapsed over a desk, as the priest pulled out, hurried around the desk, and stroked his rather large dick in her face.

"Oh yes, coat my face with your cum," Dottie purred.

"She's a nastier slut than even you are," Essence teased, both girls rubbing themselves as they watched the wicked action.

"Hey, you're nastier than I am too," Sheila pointed out.

"Yeah? You're pleasuring yourself while you're watching your Grandma getting fucked," Essence pointed out.

"So are you!" Sheila rebutted, although she didn't stop rubbing herself, since this was just too hot.

"She's not my Grandma, she's just a pretty white lady," Essence countered.

"Whatever," Sheila said, close to coming, and she returned her attention to the laptop.

"Yes, come all over my slutty face," Dottie moaned, as wad after wad of white goo jetted all over it.

"What a load!" Essence admired. She too was about to come.

"Fuck!" Sheila groaned, as she frantically rubbed herself.

You've seen finger-painting? Well, both girls watched as the priest dick-painted his enormous load of cum around on Dottie's face.

"69," Essence sang out, and she pushed Sheila onto her back and straddled her upside down.

Sheila dove into her favourite treat, just as Essence's tongue parted her own wet and needy pussy lips.

It took less than two minutes, since they were both already revved up from watching this wicked real-life porn, before the two girls were coming on each other's faces.

A couple minutes later, Essence rolled onto her back to check the laptop, and she saw the marathon video had finally ended.

"Well, your lookalike Grandmother was quite the slut," Essence observed.

"So it seems," Sheila agreed, as she sat up.

"I'll start processing the next tape," Essence said as she ejected the first tape from the VHS player.

"Do you think they're all that kinky?" Sheila asked.

"Only one way to find out," Essence said, as she grabbed the second tape, which was labeled Train Ride.

"I don't want to watch these anymore," Sheila said, feeling guilty for being turned on by her sexy Grandmother, and also for betraying her Grandfather's trust. "We told him we wouldn't watch these."

"Okay," Essence shrugged, curious, but she accommodated her friend's wishes as she pressed Play on the VHS and Record on the laptop, but then muted the laptop and turned it away from them.

"Thanks," Sheila said.

"No worries," Essence shrugged, her plan for tomorrow already established in her head.

.....

December 23 rd --- Charlie's birthday

The next morning Essence snuck out of bed, letting Sheila continue sleeping, as she grabbed the dick sleeve she'd purchased yesterday, and went to give Papa Charlie his morning sponge bath. Curious, since she'd noticed Dottie had been wearing nylons in all those scenes (well, in the two scenes she'd seen), she wondered whether Papa Charlie was a nylon man... she'd already noticed he was definitely a leg and foot man. Of course, it could have been simply that she was in a church, probably on a Sunday after a service. Regardless, yesterday she'd bought a couple of nurse outfits and white nylons to tease him with while they thoroughly washed him. So she rolled a pair of white thigh highs up her black legs... no shoes,,, donned the sexy, even somewhat slutty nurse dress... which left her entire thigh-high stocking tops within view... and no bra, even though the bodice was slightly transparent, and she went to check on her patient.

As she'd expected, he was awake and alert. In fact, he was reading a book.

She asked brightly, "Ready for your bath, Papa Charlie?"

"Yes, I... aaaaaaam," he said, looking up and catching sight of the sexy outfit this black beauty was wearing.

"If I'm going to be your nurse this week, I decided I should dress the part," she said, doing a spin that likely gave him a quick glimpse of her thong-clad ass. "Do you think I look like a real nurse?"

"No, I've never seen any nurse dressed like that! Are you trying to kill this old man?" Charlie asked, his dick still functioning like it had when he was a teenager... snapping to attention to salute this beauty.

"If I were, it would be a great way to go, don't you think?" she asked, placing a foot on the chair next to his bed.

"I think I might have died already, and you're my guardian angel," he said, staring at her pretty red painted toes. Her toenails stood out even more than Sheila's would, since they were delectably framed by her chocolate skin.

"Then do I have a treat for you today, birthday boy," Essence foreshadowed. "Let's get you onto the chair."

"Okay," he said, as he adjusted his hard dick right in front of the beautiful black girl.

"Is Little Chuckie wide awake this morning?' she asked playfully.

"How could he not be, with you in the room?" he asked, as she took her foot away and helped him off of the bed and onto the wooden chair.

Ten minutes later Essence had undressed the older man... his dick still rock hard and now out in the open... as Charlie used every fibre of his willpower not to reach out and squeeze her black ass, or caress his hand along her nylon-clad legs, or squeeze those young, ripe tits through her skimpy nurse outfit. He noted with pleasure that she couldn't possibly be wearing a bra... her hard nipples poking against the fabric were telling him so.

Essence lathered up the soap on her hands, and then she glided them down his back and over his chest... slowly and seductively.

Charlie's cock was raging. Sure, during his sponge bath yesterday, he'd gotten turned on from admiring Essence's, and even his granddaughter's young, ripe bodies, but he couldn't remember the last time he'd wanted to fuck someone as much as he did right now... not since Dottie was still alive and healthy.

Essence slid her hands towards his rock-hard cock... then paused... before she bypassed Chuckie and washed his legs and feet instead. Then when she'd finished, she helped him back onto his bed and laid him on his back still naked, with his dick sticking up in the air..

She then said, "Wait here, Papa Charlie. I've got something special for you."

"Where would I go?' he joked, his hard cock aching with frustration.

She giggled playfully, "Good point!"

She went and grabbed the lube and the sleeve she'd bought yesterday and returned. "May I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure," he said. "You've seen me in all my wrinkled glory already, so there's not much left of me to hide."

"Except Little Chuckie doesn't look at all wrinkled," she said, as she lubed up her hand and placed it on his hard dick.

"Oooooh, he groaned.

"When was the last time you were with a woman?" she asked.

"When George Bush was in his first term," he joked.

"Senior or Junior?" she asked, her slick hand slowly stroking his dick.

"Junior," he said. "Then when Dottie got sick, everything changed."

"I'm so sorry to hear that," she said sincerely, as she picked up the dick sleeve.

"That's life, I guess," he said, shrugging... his cock was still hard, but his heart was breaking a little.

"Yeah," she said. But she didn't want this moment ruined by painful reminiscing, so she brought the sleeve next to his dick and said, "But let's kind of change things."

"What's thaaaaat?" he asked with a moan, as she slid the sleeve onto his dick.

"It's a fake pussy," she said, and she began slowly stroking his dick with it.

"A fake puuuussy?" he gasped, as he felt pleasure like he hadn't felt in years... or actually decades.

"Yes. It's for when a real pussy isn't available," she explained, although her own pussy was on fire, and she'd definitely make it available to him if the right opportunity presented itself... but for now, she couldn't do that to Sheila, at least not without her approval... although God, that dick would feel good pounding her pussy.

"So it's for all the time then," he chuckled. He couldn't believe how good this felt. It wasn't quite like a real pussy, but it was kind of like a real pussy.

"Does this feel good, Papa Charlie?' she asked, even though it was obvious he was enjoying it.

"It feels amazing!"

"So, Papa Charlie," she said, as she sat down on the bed to his right, her nylon-clad left leg resting against his right bare one... her breath hot in his ear, "What kinds of things turn you on?"

"Oh, God," he moaned, as he felt a woman pressed against him. Thank God he wasn't a young man anymore, or he would have come already.

"For instance, are you a leg man?" she asked, as she crossed her legs and rubbed her nylon-clad right foot up and down his right leg.

"I am," he moaned, the sudden silky sheer foot on his leg enhancing his growing rapture.

"I noticed you checking my legs out earlier," she said, as she stroked his cock through the sleeve, thus giving him simultaneous pleasure to his legs, his dick, and his right ear.

123456...8