Digital Power Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of minutes later a tall stunning black woman entered the room from the door opposite.

"Hello Moona." She strode purposefully, smiled welcomingly and held out her hand in greeting. "I'm Jamie, from HR. I'll be managing your induction."

"Good morning." Standing greeting diffidently, shaken by the events of the past half hour, but still too new and timid to question. Maybe there would be a chance later?

"Please sit down." As they were sitting Jamie continued. "There are some details to iron out before we start. And I'll need your agreement on a couple of things. All fairly routine. Okay?"

Moona nodded, cautiously. "What kind of details?"

"You've probably realised that you can't access your Algorithm in here?"

Nodding again, not sure of her rights. "I've never been anywhere without connectivity, since I can remember."

"I understand how that would be disturbing. But you need to remember that this is a global tech company with billions of people's information. We have to be secure and vigilant." Jamie said this as if she were evangelising for a social cause. "All employees are required to migrate to the DT Alpha platform to access their Algorithm. Nothing will change for you. Your Algorithm will keep all your preferences, information and history. It'll just be more secure."

"Is that really necessary?" Taken aback by the requirement.

Jamie's expression adopted the universal superciliousness of HR as she lectured. "It's a condition of employment." Then condescending. "You're in the real world now. You need to grow up."

Putting a tablet in front of her, with a fingerprint reader and camera monitoring what she read and agreed to. Stunned, cowed, Moona took it, flipping through the small print of the five-page consent form. Scanning, feeling embarrassed about taking too much time to read it all.

"Okay. When will it be activated?" Adding her fingerprint and optical scan, before handing it back.

"Thank you. We'll send you a copy." Jamie beamed, but with a hint of something disconcerting in her eyes." As if talking to herself, she murmured. "Activate Alpha for Miss Moona Wilson."

And then as if he hadn't been silent for half an hour, Al's voice the same as ever 'Hello Moona. It seems that we have both joined DT.' The closest thing to a joke that she'd ever heard Al make.

Relief flooded Moona's expression, but all she was prepared to whisper was "Hi Al. Glad you're back."

Now that the first order of business was done, Jamie didn't hesitate. "DT has bought your scholarship debt. It's common practice with the large tech companies and is usually regarded as a perk, because we provide competitive rates and an affordable payment schedule to our young staff." Raising an eyebrow to ask if Moona wanted to query anything.

Continuing when she looked stunned but saying nothing. "Here are the terms and conditions. Please acknowledge your obligations."

Again, Moona took the tablet and scanned it. Seeing the amount that would come off her monthly salary to cover the repayment, she thought that it was manageable. She always knew that she would have to pay her scholarship debt back. Everyone except the Elite had student debt. But so soon? And to the company rather than to the state?

'I have reviewed the terms. You have no alternative Moona. You will need to sign.' Al being thorough and logical as usual, but that didn't stop a feeling of disquiet twisting her gut.

What happened if she didn't like the job or got fired. Then what. She looked and found that section in the agreement, indicating that she would have to find an alternative debt holder or pay it back. Was this just a different form of indenture?

'There is nothing you can do about it now.' Al's emotionless voice not helping her nerves. 'And you should not worry, DT is a great company for a young woman to work for. They achieve over 90% in their engagement survey. This is what you have always wanted.' Al was right, even if he sounded like a promotional video. She'd studied philosophy to work for a tech company. And DT was one of the biggest and best.

Moona endorsed the agreement and gave the tablet back to the tall black woman, who then stood up with an almost relieved sigh. "Great. You're official now. Come with me. It's time for your medical."

As she followed Jamie out of the room through one of the side doors, Moona summoned up the courage to query. "Can I ask you something?" To Jamie's nod and quizzical look Monna tentatively asked. "The guards this morning. They acted very... umm... inappropriately... umm... disrespectfully. One even felt me up during the body search... umm... Is there something..."

Jamie's laugh was brittle as she interrupted. "Oh them. They're just goons. Don't take them seriously. You shouldn't have to interact with them too much again. My advice is not to make a fuss on your first day. Let it go."

Moona was about to respond to such a dismissive and unsupportive perspective from HR when Al chimed in. 'She is right. You need to be a team player. Not a trouble causer. That is very important in the company.'

Gritting her teeth and supressing her natural outrage and frustration, Moona carried on walking in silence. But Al unhelpfully reminted her 'Your bios are elevating. Calm down. Breathe deeply. They are monitoring you. Keep within regular parameters.'

She was thinking she had entered a nightmarish twilight zone, when they walked into what looked like a typical doctor's office. On the one side was an examination table and on the other, what seemed to be sophisticated scanner.

"Before the Doctor get here, we need to take a couple of images. As a record of your physical wellbeing." Jamie smiled encouragingly, indicating the scanner. "Please stand there. Hands behind your back. Look at the dot up here."

Moona did as she was asked, thinking it was a strange scanning pose, but complying with the older woman's instruction. A flash, a whir and a click. A full-length image of her appeared on the monitor.

"Please remove your shirt and skirt. Hang them there." Indicating a hook to one side. When Moona hesitated, Jamie snapped. "Come on. We haven't got all day. This is for your health baseline. So, we can monitor changes on a quarterly basis and act pre-emptively when necessary. It's really for your own good."

Al reinforced with. 'It is a non-invasive internal tissue scan. Part of their health insurance and wellness management programme. Without it you are not covered.'

All very well for you to say Al. Non-invasive... It's totally invasive, of my privacy and... But she complied again, until she was standing in her underwear, blushing red with her hands behind her back as instructed. She felt her breasts push forward in this position but tried not to think about it too much. Just concentrating on the dot. Flash, whir and click.

A full-length image of her in her bra, panties, stockings and heels appeared, together with an internal X-ray looking image with different colours highlighting her organs, flesh and bone. That just made her blush even more, because she looked like a lingerie model, or maybe even a hooker in her sexy attire.

"Turn around. We need one from behind. Hands on your hips. And look over your shoulder, so we can see it's you." Why would they want this? Was this right? Or even legal?

'Calm down. Your bios are elevating again. It is a common health baseline procedure. It will soon be over.' Al's emotionless tone belying the turmoil in her mind. But she turned around anyway. To her shame, the image that appeared looked coquettish and sensual, not at all medical. Her thong, stockings and heels, making her legs taut and emphasising her rounded backside.

"Last one." Jamie acting professional and unphased by her embarrassment. "Face forward. Hands behind your neck and feet shoulder width apart."

She'd become used to complying with the HR woman by this stage and took the position, hesitantly and with a worried expression. An enticing image of a reluctant woman displaying herself for the camera was indelibly captured and displayed on the scan monitor, alongside the medical version.

"Please sit down on the table. Doctor will be with you shortly." And with that, Jamie left the room. Leaving Moona to her humiliation and anxiety about what else to expect from her new job at DT.

Moona was perched on the examination table, knees pressed tightly together with her hands demurely in her lap, when Dr Strent strode into the room. He was an older white-haired man in a white medical coat with a rotund compassionate face. Despite his stern expression, she thought he looked like one would have expected an affable family doctor to appear, in the old days before GP Algorithms made them all but obsolete.

"Morning, my dear." A kindly voice. "I believe you've just joined us. . . Welcome." A sober smile. "We've just got to do a couple of additional checks as part of your induction and then you'll be on your way."

"Umm. . . Is all of this really necessary? I've recently had my annual health check, and everything was fine." Moona asked apprehensively, feeling very exposed and uncomfortable, sitting in her revealing underwear in front of this older man. All health check-ups were usually done by Algorithm and scanner, not by live doctors. This was very unusual.

"This is how we do things here." His voice taking on a hard, uncompromising tone. "You're not going to cause any problems. Are you?"

Al's voice in her head telling her. 'This is DT protocol. It is routine. You must comply.' A strange use of words by Al. 'It is for the job you have always wanted. They do not tolerate unnecessary dissent.'

"No. Sorry, Sir. I was just wondering." Moona desperately backpedalling. Hoping the sign of respect would assuage his irritation.

"Good." His smile neutral, now standing in front of her, pulling on surgical gloves. Taking her face in both hands, turning her head from side to side, he murmured so she could hardly hear. "Hmm. . . Very pretty. . . Ear piercing. . . No blemishes. . . No augmentation necessary."

"Sorry, Doctor. Did you say something?"

"Quiet, girl." Growling, looking her in the eyes with a forbidding expression. "I'll ask if I want to know anything." Releasing her face. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

Not wanting to incur the wrath of this seemingly strict doctor, Moona did as she was told. Dr Strent probed around her teeth, rubbing his finger over her tongue as if looking for something. "Say Ahhh." He instructed before sticking two fingers towards the back of her throat. Moona gagged and instinctively pulled her head away, her eyes tearing.

"I realise that was unexpected and uncomfortable. But you really must hold still during the examination." Not explaining what he was doing, just calmly continuing "Please lie down." Pushing down on her sternum and putting a pillow under her head as she swivelled onto the table, legs akimbo for a second. That embarrassed her and she quickly clenched them together in two straight prone lines.

He pulled out a stethoscope pad that was synched to Alpha. Moving it around her chest he commanded "Breathe deeply. . ." And then "Again. . .Hmm." As if he had found some anomaly, which unsettled Moona, considerably. What could it be? Was there a problem? She'd never had anything to worry about before.

He casually shifted her sexy bra up towards her throat to expose her breasts. Circling her beautiful firm orbs, before sliding the instrument to the centre and pressing the stethoscope onto the tip of her nipple, hard and with intent. It felt strange, the cool metal almost bisecting her tender nip

"Lungs clear. . . Heart fine. . ." Muttering again.

"Excuse m...." She began before he interrupted her.

"Hold still. I need to check your reflex again." Casually cupping her chin with his palm and plunging two fingers back into her mouth, causing her to retch again. He held the stethoscope on her chest, looking quizzically down at her, as if intently monitoring the sound of her gagging and heaving from inside he chest.

"Ghk. . ho. . . heeze." A couple of tears dripped down her cheeks as the doctor explored the back of her throat, while continuing to press and maul her breasts with his stethoscope.

"Adequate saliva. . . strong gag reflex. . . good response." He mused, as if making notes. Suddenly withdrawing his fingers.

Coughing and spluttering, Moona looked at him distraught through tear-filled horrified eyes. All she could muster was a wheezing "What? . . . Why? . . ."

'Calm down. Breathe. That test is complete.' Al's implacable voice.

Test. What test? That wasn't a test. It was abuse. She started to sit up. She'd tell. . .

She didn't have time to think about who she'd tell what, because suddenly a sound echoed inside her head. Loud and disconcerting like a ringing in her ears. Not painful, but only just not so. She could hardly think, let alone talk. It was a weird mashup of Mozart violins and cats howling.

'Two more tests to complete and then it will be finished.' She could hardly comprehend Al's voice through the sound. More tests? What sort of tests? If that last one was anything to go by...

Why the screeching in her head? Was Al malfunctioning? That wasn't possible, the Algorithms never malfunctioned. Then what? Punishment? Some weird discipline...

She blinked, staring vacantly at the doctor. Shoulders falling back down onto the table. All of her focus and attention on the sound in her ears. Or was it in her head? What was it? A quiet moan was all that betrayed the deluge of sound and the turmoil in her brain "Please... stop..."

Dr Strent seemed oblivious to her distress. Or if not ignorant, he ignored it. Preferring to take his saliva-covered latex fingers and circle her rigid nipples. Moistening the areolae, causing the small glands to raise in appreciation. Or fear and humiliation. Her nipples hardening even more into erect spikes, jutting proudly upwards for his attention.

"Erect... responsive... hardening... tactile." He droned on, pinching the engorged nubs.

Pocketing the stethoscope, he possessively started playing with her generous globes, massaging and squeezing them, as if testing their sponginess and resilience.

She couldn't prevent the pleasurable sensations he was causing with his firm manipulation of her tender flesh, occasionally flicking a finger or thumb over her sensitive nipple, blood red and erect with the attention.

"Firm... no lumps... good size." He mumbled as he absentmindedly groped her intimate mounds.

The sound seemed to paralyse her. While she felt that she would be able to move if she wanted to, the pitch was so piercing and all-encompassing that she didn't do anything other than to lie there, helpless, seemingly immobilised.

As he enjoyed the 'breast testing' his right hand slid down her torso towards her crotch. Everything in her psyche wanted to scream, to get up and walk away. But she lay there compliant under the control of the ringing in her head. His hand slipped into her panties, over her mound and along her slit. Almost analytically as if this was a medical exam. Which theoretically it was, but it didn't feel like it.

Then a finger slid into her vagina, probing and moving around as if examining her insides. Dr Strent's face followed his hand, almost professionally, looking at the finger dividing her labia and violating her hole, like he was examining her... But his grin betrayed his intent, as his fingers probed her twat like it was entirely permissible for his own gratification in this dystopian world.

Moona just lay there, tolerating the abuse due to the cacophony in her brain, over which she had no control. Neither did she have any control over the natural response of her body, the tingling in her pussy and the shivers from her nipples as he expertly manipulated them. She felt herself get wet and her nipples harden, an involuntary gasp escaping from her slack mouth.

'Receptive... tight... wet... sexual." His damn mumbling while he did these intolerable things to her, like an old hobo talking to himself.

And then suddenly, the sound in her head ceased...

He stood up and meticulously readjusted her underwear as if nothing had happened. As if this whole ordeal was the most normal thing in the world. Even though every fibre of her being shook and cringed and flushed at the outrage that had been imposed on her body, and on her mind.

Standing back, nonchalantly smelling the glove clad fingers that had been inside her as if he were sniffing a fine cigar, looking down at her with a sardonic smile. That casual act made her blush crimson, the shame flooding her being, despite everything else he had done.

"Thank you. That's all." Without a shadow of... What did she expect? Sympathy, compassion, discomfort, disquiet? "You can get dressed. Jamie will be back soon to continue your induction." Nothing but entitlement...

And then almost happily to himself. "A delightful new company asset... Examination complete."


12