Diana's Self-Liberation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think, Thomas, you should call me Diana if we're going to... shag."

"Okay, Mrs... Diana. It's just..."

"What, love?"

"May... may I still call you Mrs Barrett. Would you mind?"

"Of course not, Thomas. Now let's take our time and enjoy ourselves..."

A shudder ran through her as she realised that for him as much as for her the fact of her being married and older was part of the thrill.

She drew his face to hers and they kissed, tentatively at first, then more purposefully. She was pleasantly surprised at his ability. They smooched and snogged, moulding their lips against each other's. She parted her lips and teased his lips with her tongue. He reciprocated. Their tongues met, and pushed and danced against each other. It was years since she had been kissed as eagerly yet tenderly as this, or for as long. She found herself sighing and murmuring with delight, and, encouraged by her response, he added his own lower grunts and sighs. She hoped the tape would pick them up.

He ran his hand lightly up and down her shallow cleavage, then up and over the top of each breast, savouring the warmth and softness of her blouse and the feel of her flesh beneath. He cupped his hands under both breasts and scooped them up and down, enjoying the sensation.

He moved his hands in spiralling movements over them, closing in towards her nipples, then moving away again. He caressed her back, then returned his hands to her breasts.

"Mmmm, Thomas, you have a nice touch. I mean it," she crooned with genuine pleasure. "So eager. But so gentle..."

He rubbed her nipples through her blouse, then he took each between his finger and thumb and pinched it, almost imperceptibly at first, then a little harder, then more gently again.

She moaned softly.

"I think you should undo my blouse and see them and kiss them, Thomas..."

She delighted in the intensity of his gaze as he unfastened her blouse and slid it slowly open.

"Do you like them?"

"Oh yes, Mrs Barrett. I love them... and..."

"Hmmm?"

"I... I really like your nipples. I... I like their size. I like their colour..."

"If you tease them they will go bigger, Thomas... and harder..."

She crooned with delight as he kissed and sucked her sensitive breasts, slowly and tentatively at first, then more passionately.

"Mmmm, Mrs Barrett. I love the feel of your nipples going big and hard in my mouth..."

She shuddered with delight and let him continue for some minutes, luxuriating in the feel of his mouth and his hands, and in his spoken admiration of her.

"What about my legs? Do you like them? Would you like to kiss and fondle my thighs, love?"

She nudged his head down to her skirt hem. He nuzzled her stocking-clad thigh below her skirt hem and stroked her upper thigh through her skirt. She hiked her hem higher.

"I... I've admired your legs for quite some time. I never dreamed... they're lovely, Mrs Barrett..."

She felt his wet tongue trail along the top of her stocking and along the line of her suspender. He tugged on it with his lips and fondled her thigh gently.

"Ask me to stand up and take off my skirt, Thomas..."

"Pl-please, Mrs Barrett... please take your skirt off..."

"Why, Thomas?"

"I... I want to see your legs -- all the way up..."

"All the way up to where, Thomas? What else do you want to see?"

"Y-your pu-pussy, Mrs Barrett. I... I want to see your...

"My mature, married fanny, Thomas?"

Again the old-fashioned word thrilled him. It emphasised their age difference and lent an air of false innocence.

"Say it, love."

"I... I want to see your m-mature, married fanny, Mrs Barrett..."

Diana had not felt so aroused for years. She stood up and watched him stare as she unfastened her skirt. He watched it glide down her shapely, slender legs as he had a few days earlier. But now her intentions were clear. Now he would see -- and sample -- everything that she had. He watched her underskirt slide down her legs to join her skirt. She kicked them both off.

Her lacy black panties were brief rather than tiny, sexy rather than slutty, perfect for her age. Her suspender belt and suspenders framed her black lacy panties, and the black lingerie contrasted lusciously with her pale skin.

His hungry stare made her feel sexy, wanted, needed. She slowly traced her fingers over her panties. To his delight she dragged them to one side. Her pussy lips were pinky-brown and pouting. Her mound was shaved smooth apart from an inverted triangle above it, pointing like an arrowhead to her pussy. Her brown pubes were cropped short.

She dropped her blouse to the floor and lay on her back on the bed, naked save for her panties, suspender belt, stockings and suspenders.

"Take your clothes off, Thomas. Show me that young willy. Then take my knickers off. Fondle my fanny for a few minutes and kiss me on the mouth and on my boobs, love..."

He unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it to the floor. He kicked off his shoes, pulled off his socks, and removed his trousers. He was embarrassed about the bulge in his boxers, and shy of taking them off. She smiled encouragingly.

"I've shown you mine, Thomas. Show me yours. Show Mrs Barrett your hard young willy, love... oh yes!"

He had never heard it called that before. He saw her stare as his erect cock came into view, sticking out rudely and pointing at her.

She smiled again. It wasn't as thick as her husband's, but it was a bit longer. Young, too. Very hard. And very eager, twitching as if in salute. And it was a virgin one. No doubt it had erupted often into hand or handkerchief. But it had never been inside any woman or girl. She would be its first. And she had engineered this very moment. No longer a victim of her husband's cheating, she felt empowered and excited.

"He's so young and eager, Thomas. He looks so hard, too. I can't wait to feel him inside me, love..."

He stood and bent over her. He pulled her panties slowly down, kissing her lovely legs, as he did so. He knelt on all fours beside her and kissed her on the mouth. He grunted and groaned as he kissed her on the mouth and began to suck her breasts once more, but he was gazing at her mature, married, pouting pussy. He felt guilty and dirty at the thought of entering what her husband had often entered, forbidden territory that belonged to another. But, he told himself, the swine had forfeited his sole rights to her.

Diana felt a warm glow. She was about to abandon herself to a lad half her age. Her husband had neglected her and sought his pleasure elsewhere, but here kneeling over her was a young lad driven with lust for her. The emotional intensity was as strong as the physical arousal she was enjoying.

Despite her intention to take things slowly, she was now as aroused as he was. Besides, she knew that if they chose to -- to be more accurate, if SHE chose to -- they could do it all over again before they headed home.

"I think you should lie between my stockinged legs, Thomas, and fondle and finger my fanny, love..." she murmured.

He shuffled down the bed with his legs overhanging it. He stared at the inviting, musky pussy before his face, the shaved mound and the brown cropped but hairy triangle pointing to her long slit.

"Do you like her, Thomas?"

"Yes, Mrs Barrett, I really like you."

"I didn't mean ME, Thomas. I meant Fanny. Do you like Fanny?"

"Yes. " He was annoyed at his stupidity.

"Stroke her. Gently. Rub the edge of your finger along the slit. Rub the hood and the hard little button... ohhh yesss!"

He stared at her smooth, shaved mound and crinkly lips as he stroked and caressed her, following her promptings. He was eager to be inside her, but he wanted to please her too. She raised her hips and rested her legs over his shoulders. He caressed her firm thighs and the soft hair above her pussy. He fondled her mound and puffy outer lips. She gasped. At her prompting he teased the sticky bottom of her slit. He dragged his moistened finger to the little flap at the top of her slit and rubbed it. He found the button and pressed his finger against it.

"Is... is that okay, Mrs Barrett?"

"Oh Thomas, it's more than okay. Yes, like that.. but just there, that's it ohhh yesss!"

She guided his fingers and thrust herself gently against him. He was learning fast, and she was delighted at his eagerness to give her pleasure instead of just taking his own.

"Keep doing that, Thomas... keep doing it, ,just there, that's it..." she gasped. "Make your naughty neighbour come. I want you to see me come, and FEEL me come. Then I want you to take that hard willy in your hand and push it inside me and shag me hard..."

He felt her body begin to tense, then to shudder. Her legs and feet began to slap against his back. He turned his head to one side and sucked her inner thigh. She began to twitch and jerk, and her breathing came in shallow, laboured bursts. She closed her eyes as her climax engulfed her. Despite his inexperience -- more probably partly because of it and the emotional intensity -- it was one of the most powerful she had experienced.

She gave a few last thrusts against his fingers. Then she rolled over. She laughed saucily.

"That was one hell of a come, young man! Thanks a million, Thomas. Now your turn, you stud!"

She took the condom that she had opened earlier and, waving it, beckoned him closer. Her breathing was still irregular.

"No affair and no babies, love. Let me put this on..."

Her husband had undergone a vasectomy years earlier. Even before that she had disliked the distraction of putting on condoms. But she was not going to risk pregnancy or infection. She had bought a large quantity over the internet. And she had repeatedly practiced rolling them onto carrots until she could slide one on -- and securely with no danger of air bubbles and the risk of bursting -- in one smooth, swift movement.

She stared at his bare, throbbing purple end as she eased on the condom and slid it down. She wanted to caress it and shaft it but refrained, not wanting him to come. He stared too at her fingers sliding down his swollen length. He knelt over her, bracing his arms on the bed. She reached down and guided him into her slick tunnel.

He gave a few slow, gentle thrusts then, as she had expected, he immediately began to drive faster and deeper. She had already had her climax and wanted him to enjoy his, undistracted. She dug her feet into the mattress and pushed up in time with him. She clasped his body closely. She knew that in his inexperience he would not last long, but did not care.

"Aaaaghhh, Mrs Barrett, ohhhh..."

She felt him tense and push deep inside her, then empty himself, his body spasming against her.

She held him close until he was spent and rolled off her. She looked at her watch. They still had another forty five minutes or so before they needed to leave. There would be enough time for a respite and then to go at it again before she would have to go home to make her cheating husband's meal. She remembered her father's trout fishing and his explanation about patience and playing the fish if you wanted to succeed. She smiled. She had played her catch and landed it, and now it lay gasping in her hands! Like any good angler she would release it in the hope -- for her, now, the SURE hope -- of doing so again, and again. She knew too that she would have a smile and a warm inner glow of contentment for the rest of the evening. And she sensed that that smile and glow would become commonplace. She also knew that she would chuckle to herself as she handled and peeled the carrots for the evening meal for herself and her husband Keith.

12