Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls giggled when Amber broke from the kiss, both girls looking directly at my crotch then back at my face, and scurried off out the door. They knew the affect they had on me and they enjoyed their power.

A half hour after they left, I slipped into Emily's room and grabbed her journal. The last entry was yesterday...

==================== Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dear Diary and Daddy, I keep thinking a lot about you, about fucking you. Your birthday is coming up in two weeks and I thought I'd give you the best present ever. I found some incredible black stockings and panties, just like the one's in the pictures, the one's you like so much. And I've been talking to Amber and I think she's going to join me. I hope you don't mind that I showed her your video. She figures that since I fucked her parents, she gets to fuck you. Not that she didn't want to anyways, THE SLUT!

I hope you're masturbating just thinking about it... two tight little pussies fucking and sucking you silly for hours and hours and hours! We'll even eat each other's pussy while you fuck our asses... Mmmmmmm... now that's a nice thought!

And maybe you can tie us up until we're completely helpless and do anything you want...

We're both very naughty girls, daddy, and need a firm hand to keep us on the straight and narrow.

I don't know if you've seen them yet, but I put all of my videos on my dresser now, just for you to watch. Maybe watching me get fucked and play with myself will help you keep that precious cock hard until I fuck you myself. ====================

It's been less than a months since I've been reading her journal and growing so much closer to my daughter. Now, my birthday is closing fast... November 12th. And I have a feeling I'm going to have to take that day and the next off of work...