Dark Horse: Tales from the Ranch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Beau panted. She squeezed herself around Peep's fingers and delighted in the mini-wave that rippled outward.

"This is gonna sound a little weird, but... thank you."

"Me?!"

"Yeah," Peep said, curling up on her side and resting her head on Beau's thigh. "Peep really needed that." She surreptitiously licked each finger clean.

"Well, my door is always open." Beau chortled, running a hand through her short hair.

"Don't laugh," she said softly. "Peep was bein' serious."

Beau propped herself up on her hands, her head lolled against her shoulder. "You take care of us. I see it."

"Aww, now be careful sayin' stuff like that. Miss Winters gets real particular on bein' on the receiving end of the gratitude around here. She's the one that does the caretakin'."

"So do you, in your own way." Beau brushed her finger along Peep's temple, gathering a few locks of her yellow hair and tucking it neatly behind the ear. "And that's important to you?" Peep nodded, her eyes transfixed on the sinuous curves of the small mare's calf. "You do that naturally." It wasn't a question, but Peep nodded anyway. "It's a hard thing to spend your life taking care of others. So... before," she said, her fingers running further past the hairline, "when you were talking about... needing to be protected from yourself, you weren't just talking about the drugs." Peep closed her eyes and drew a deep breath as she nodded again. Beau's fingernails found the base of her skull, scratching lightly. "You need someone to protect you from overextending. Someone who will let you give, but not to the point of breaking." Peep nodded again, the smallest nod yet. "Someone who will take turns."

"Yeah," Peep whispered. "No!" Her eyes shot open as she twisted to look up at Beau. "Peep didn't mean you had to-"

"Stop," Beau said, and wonder of wonders, Peep stopped. "I don't have to. I want to." Peep nodded. "I mean, I don't really know what to do, but I want to try."

"Peep doesn't mind you learning on the job," she said sheepishly.

Beau sat up a little straighter, her brow knitting while she thought. "Stand up," she said. Peep was unsuccessful in hiding a small smile as she bounced to her feet. Beau was slower to rise, but when she did, her first move was to finish undressing Peep. The taller mare kept her arms at her sides and stared straight ahead, more or less, while Beau circled her.

When Beau came back around to Peep's front, the brown-haired stallion gently laid fingertips against the sides of her hips. Peep cooed softly as those fingertips grazed over her belly, and Beau began to watch her face intently. She lightly traced the undersides of Peep's full breasts, and Peep had to fight to keep her smile small. Had to fight harder when her nipples were pinched. "You can go harder 'n that," she admitted sheepishly.

"Oh, I can, can I?" Beau took both nipples between her fingers and twisted in opposite directions.

"Fuck," Peep cried, her mouth hanging agape. She tried to shrink in on herself, but Beau held her nipples firmly, and Peep could only move so far. "Fuck! Oh Fuck!" she mewled, as Beau began to pull upwards. Peep's face turned bright red as she slowly straightened, fighting her body's natural reaction to protect itself.

"...I can't believe I just did that," Beau said, releasing Peep's bruised areolae. "Oh shit... Are you ok?"

"Mmmhmmm," Peep murmured through a bitten lip, her cheeks fading to a pink to match her nipples. Her nostrils flared as she drew a deep, steadying breath. "Jesus, Beau. You're just gonna jump right in, huh?"

"I don't really know where that came from," Beau said with widened eyes, taking a half step back.

"Peep kinda liked it," Peep offered, and her embarrassed smile seemed to back that up. "I.. Peep means, it's hard to keep pain and pleasure separate with Miss Winters always mixing the two together, right?" Beau swallowed hard. The flush of color on Peep's breasts made her middle quiver. Another deep breath, and she stepped forward again. Peep was standing tall again, arms flat against her sides, but she somehow looked even more eager than before.

Beau stepped alongside the taller mare, who bit her lip and stared rigidly forward. Beau pressed her palm against the outside of the blonde's thigh, and noted each of the tiny reactions as she slid her hand around toward the inner thigh; the flicker of her eyebrows, the slight pouting of her lips. The faintest trace of a smile as she fought the urge to look over at Beau, or down at her thigh. The way her breasts moved when she shivered.

Peep took a shuddering breath Beau's hand began sliding up. She dragged two fingers along the puffy, wet cleft, and Peep whined as she circled the clit; circled and teased. Tiny brushing strokes, letting the bud nestle between her fingers. Peep closed her eyes, and let out a much longer whine. Beau grinned.

Her left hand landed hard and unexpectedly on the curvy mare's flank, and Peep jolted. The stroking never stopped, only slowed as it became more forceful, and after a second, Peep settled back down on her heels. Beau pressed her middle finger on the tip of the button, swirling it around under constant soft pressure, and Peep moaned through gritted teeth.

Beau put her left middle finger in her mouth for a moment, getting up to the second knuckle nice and wet, and pressed her hand between Peep's cheeks. Peep's eyes shot open, and with a gasp, she reached out and grabbed Beau's other arm. Beau's finger burrowed in between the curvy mare's fleshy cheeks and pressed against her clenched hole. Beau grinned wider.

Peep squeezed on her arm as Beau wormed her finger deeper. Deeper. "Beau," Peep said, warningly and yet quietly. She squeezed harder, fingernails digging into Beau's arm, but Beau only pushed farther. Only stroked faster.

"Lie down," Beau blurted, surprising herself as much as Peep with her sudden change in direction, but the image in her mind demanded to be tried. "On your back," she said, when Peep got to her knees and seemed to want more direction. Beau stared down ravenously at the blonde mare as she grabbed Peep's ankles and began to fold her in half.

Peep reached down and put her hands behind her knees, but Beau wasn't done yet. She grabbed Peep's hips and began to lift those as well. Peep gave a startled squawk as she was rolled back onto her shoulders, her breasts pooling to either side of her chin. Beau stood over her, staring down between her now-partied legs. Peep's dark blonde pubic hair, trimmed and curly. Peep's mound, glistening in the soft incandescent lighting. Beyond all of that, Peep's reddened face. What really had Beau's attention though, was Peep's pink star.

Beau sat down and scooted forward, mashing her small breasts against Peep's lower back. She wrapped her arms around Peep's middle. One hand spidered up to diddle the blonde's clit. Peep grunted as she reached up, moving her hands from the backs of her knees to grab her feet, and curled herself more tightly. Beau's eyes glazed over, watching the pucker contract and release in anticipation, and she could wait no more. She wrapped her lips around Peep's asshole, and licked.

"Fuuuuuuu - nnnnnnnnnnnnnngh," Peep groaned. Her toes curled into a ball, and beads of sweat popped out across her brow as her whole face tightened. Beau's tongue dragged back and forth across the rippled skin, and she drank in the curvy mare's heady flavor. Her fingers swiped up and down over Peep's engorged bud, filling the stall with a wet, sloshing echo. "Fuck," Peep squealed. "Fuck! I'm...I-"

Beau inhaled deeply and drove her tongue as deep inside of Peep as she could manage. The blonde mare clamped down on her tongue, pinching it as much as trying to squeeze it out. Beau's fingers changed from a fast swipe to a slow swirl as Peep came.

"Don't stop!" Peep screamed. "Jeeeeesus don't stop!" Beau had no intention of stopping.