Dance in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bobby brought you?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"I'm his coach, Tad. It's nice to meet you." He reached out his hand.

"I'm Irena," I said, shaking his hand.

"So, how do you know Bobby?"

"I met him yesterday," I admitted.

"Really? And he asked you come watch him train?"

"Yes?" I said.

"Bobby is my first fighter to go pro, I'm really invested in this fight. If he wins, I could get a lot more business" Tad said.

"Ok." I said, wondering why he was telling me this.

"So, try not to distract him, ok?"

"Um, ok." I said, not sure what that meant, specifically.

Bobby reappeared at that moment. He was wearing tight shorts and nothing else. He strolled over, his shoulders back, arms relaxed at his sides. He rolled his feet as he walked, not just stepping with flat feet, but rolling each foot forward.

Bobby nodded at the man sitting next to me, "Coach, I see you've already met Irena."

Tad nodded, "Yes, nice girl."

He and Bobby went off to the treadmills. Tad fiddled with the settings on one of the treadmills and then Bobby ran. He was lovely to watch, and I supposed he didn't mind if I stared. After all, that was more or less why I was here.

I had brought a sketch pad with me, and I got it out now. I spent the next two hours sketching Bobby doing his workout. Running, weightlifting, sparring, wrestling.

"That's really nice," a voice next to me said.

I jumped in surprise.

I looked up to see another muscular guy, wearing only shorts, his muscled chest glistening with sweat. "Thank you," I blushed.

He grinned, "you keep drawing just that one guy though. Don't the rest of us get any attention?"

"Um..."

"Is this guy bothering you, honey?" Bobby interrupted.

"No." I shook my head, not wanting to cause trouble.

"You got to see these drawings, man." The new guy said, waving Bobby over to take a look.

I angled my sketch book so that Bobby could see my last set of drawings, from him wrestling. I had drawn him without shorts, but always angled to hide his penis.

"Where's my shorts?" Bobby asked, amused.

"On you." I said, deliberately misinterpreting his question.

"What'd you do to get all these nice drawings? How can I get some?" The other guy asked.

"Um... I..."

"I'm dating her, so all her attention is mine." Bobby said. "I mean, unless you want to draw someone else," Bobby added, solicitously.

"Err... No." I said.

"Bobby, get back over here! We're not done yet!" Tad yelled. "And you!" he pointed at the other guy, "you leave that girl alone!"

Both Bobby and the other guy looked sheepish at being called out. Bobby kissed the top of my head and went back to his training. The other guy was already gone.

After another fifteen minutes, Bobby went back to the locker rooms to shower and change. Without the visual inspiration, I started thinking about the drawing I'd envisioned the night before. Bobby's face as a cliff with his bicep for a canyon, and his lower arm as a tree growing over the scene. I sketched it out as I waited, referring to my earlier sketches I'd made to check the exact angle of his features.

I had the concept fairly well sketched out when I became aware of someone sitting next to me quietly.

"Oh hi," I said

"That's a pretty impressive drawing, how you got Bobby's face in that rock and his body in the landscape." Tad said.

"Thank you. It's just a sketch though. I really want to paint him. He's just so, so... well-formed."

The coach laughed. "Well-formed. Sure, that's one way to say it. I can see why he likes you. He's never brought a girl to watch him train before." Tad mused.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"As far as I can recall, he's never driven a girl around on his bike either."

"That can't be true," I protested.

"Strange, but definitely true." Tad nodded at Bobby, who was walking towards us now.

"Alright, what do you want to do with the rest of our day?" Bobby asked me.

I shrugged, "I don't know."

"Stay in your room, relax, dehydrate, and don't ride your bike." Tad said.

"Yeah, I'll do that tomorrow, but I'm feeling fine today, Coach. And I've never been out of Wyoming, I want to see a bit of the area." Bobby said.

"You saw enough yesterday to find a girl. And on that note, no sex." Tad said, looking aggrieved.

"Coach, you know that's a myth about sex making a fighter weak." Bobby laughed.

"I don't care. There's no need to do anything risky. Stay the course, focus, and don't do anything that might get you hurt."

"You know, if I lived by those rules, I'd still be in Wyoming, welding." Bobby observed.

"Boys!" Tad huffed in disgust and left us.

Bobby laughed, "come on, Irena. I want to explore a little, what do you think?"

"I don't know, shouldn't you listen to your coach?" I asked. I didn't want to get Bobby in trouble.

"He's just being an old grump, don't worry about him."

"If you're sure it's alright," I said, hesitant to break any rules.

Bobby grinned, "Let's go. We just have to make one stop first."

After Bobby bought me a motorcycle helmet and my own leather jacket, we picked a direction and rode. He had absolutely refused to consider letting me buy my own gear. He also wouldn't let me look at any of the prices. If I had any cash, I would have slipped a bill into his pocket, but all I had was a credit card.

I remembered my promise to look for a job today guiltily. Oh well. The same crap jobs would still be there tomorrow, or next week.

Bobby looked really handsome in his jeans and leather jacket and helmet. It was hard to decide if he looked better in just his shorts, or in this bad boy look.

Sadly, now that Bobby was wearing his leather jacket, I couldn't feel his chest muscles anymore. Instead of holding on to him as I had before, I relaxed in the seat and just enjoyed the view.

After about two hours of riding, Bobby pulled off the road next to a creek and a wooded area.

"Want to walk around a bit?" He asked.

We took off our helmets and jackets and placed them on the bike. We were in the middle of nowhere and he'd pulled his bike far enough off the road that it wouldn't be seen in the trees even if someone drove by.

I followed Bobby down to the creek. He sat on a log and took off his shoes and socks, preparing to wade in. I smiled and decided to join him. I started rolling up my jeans when I looked and saw that Bobby had just taken his all the way off, and his shirt too. And then, there went his boxers.

Completely naked, he whooped and ran into the creek. At its deepest, the water came up to his chest, below his armpits. I gaped at him for a moment, then shrugged and took off my clothes too. The breeze tickled at my skin and my nipples hardened.

I did not run into the creek, but slowly walked in, letting my body acclimate to the cool water. Bobby watched with appreciation as my slow entry meant he got to look at my naked body longer. When I finally made it all the way in, I walked over to Bobby and splashed him, feeling silly about skinny dipping.

He laughed and splashed me back. I turned my back on the spray of water, laughing and shivering. Bobby's arms circled me from behind and he kissed my neck. I tilted my head to give him access and sank back into him.

Bobby's penis poked into my back, the base of it splitting my ass cheeks. I rubbed my butt up and down against him. Bobby turned me around and kissed me on the lips. He brought his hands down to my hips and pulled me towards him. His hard cock rubbed against my clit.

I wanted to feel him inside me.

"Will you, can you... I want you in me." I said finally, not being able to decide whether to say I wanted sex, or a fuck, or to make love.

Bobby didn't hesitate. He lifted my hips until my pussy was on the same level as his dick. Then, he held me in place with one hand and used his other to guide his penis into my vagina. I sighed as he pressed himself into me. It felt so good, so amazing to have him inside me in this cool water with the warm sun shining down on us.

I rocked my hips into him, rubbing my clit on his pelvis as I rode his cock.

"Ohh... Bobby," I moaned.

"Irena, honey," he said. "You feel so good."

"So do you."

Bobby rocked his hips to match my rhythm. I wrapped my legs around his ass, and, with the buoyancy of the water, it was easy to stay in place. Bobby ran his hands up to my breasts and began rubbing my nipples. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, my hands clasped around Bobby's neck.

By leaning backwards, I was able to press my clit even more firmly into Bobby's groin. Combined with his manipulation of my nipples, the pleasure mounted. But more than my own orgasm, I wanted Bobby to cum. I wanted to know that I had pleased him.

I squeezed my vagina in time with our thrusts.

"Ah, I can't. Oh, Irena, if you keep doing that I'm going to cum." Bobby said thickly.

"Good," I smiled and kept doing it.

I felt Bobby's cock pulse and twitch inside me. His body tensed with his orgasm, and I kept rocking. Just a little more and I cold cum too... Now that he had orgasmed, it was OK for me to get off too. I didn't examine that thought too closely as I closed my eyes and rocked my clit into Bobby.

I shuddered as I climaxed. My vagina pulsed around Bobby's softening cock, milking out the last of his cum.

"Thank you," I said, grateful to have gotten to cum on a cock. Usually, my ex came, and I masturbated later when he was sleeping. Quietly, with my fingers, because the sound of a vibrator would wake him. And it made him angry when I masturbated.

"Thank you, Irena." Bobby said. "Did you cum?"

"Yes," I smiled happily.

"Do you think you could cum again?" Bobby asked.

"Huh?" I asked, surprised by the question.

"I want to eat you out," Bobby explained, looking at me intently.

"Uh." I said blankly.

Bobby narrowed his eyes, "Has anyone ever licked your clit before?"

I shook my head.

"Your ex was an ass." Bobby said flatly. "For your first time, it should be nice though, you should be comfortable. We can do that in the hotel bed, tonight." He paused, "if you want, of course."

I licked my lips nervously. "What if I stink down there?" I asked.

"You can shower first if you want, but I won't mind, either way. I like the smell of pussy."

My face flushed. I nodded, "ok, we can try it. But I'll give you a blow job too." I said.

"It's not a trade," Bobby said, "I want to suck your clit. I want to stick my tongue in your vagina. I want to taste you. I don't need any prize for doing it."

"Ohhh." I said, feeling aroused again as he described what he wanted to do.

I untangled myself from Bobby and stood. I leaned my head against his shoulder. Bobby reached down and took my hand in his.

"Come on, let's explore this creek a bit, then we'll go get food before going back to the hotel."

My stomach growled.

"I should have fed you sooner," Bobby frowned.

"I'm ok." I said. "I don't need to eat."

Bobby squeezed my hand. "I can't eat much right now, but you have no reason to cut weight."

We walked through the creek for an hour, then sat on some rocks on the bank and let the sun dry us. Bobby used his phone to find a restaurant nearby, resolutely refusing my assertion that I didn't need to eat.

"You barely had breakfast and no lunch; you need food. Besides," Bobby grinned, "I could use another taste of something good."

I gave in, when he put it like that, how could I argue?

After I ate a burger at a truck stop, and Bobby licked the tastes from my mouth, we headed back to the hotel. There wasn't room in the bike's top box for both my and Bobby's helmets and jackets, so we just stored the helmets and took our jackets up to the room.

Once the door closed, Bobby undressed down to his boxers.

"I hope you don't mind," he said, "it's more comfortable."

"No." I shook my head. Then I took off my jeans and bra. It was more comfortable in just my tank top and panties.

Bobby sat on the bed, leaning his back against the headboard. I cuddled up next to him. This was comfortable too.

"Want to watch a movie? It's still pretty early."

"Sure."

"What kind of movies do you like?"

I shrugged. "Anything is fine."

"Well, let's see what the options are."

Bobby began sifting through the movie options slowly, but he didn't comment on any of them. I would have agreed to watch whatever he was interested in, but he made no indication of his preferences. Maybe, he was waiting for me to pick one?

"How about that one?" I finally said when he landed on an action comedy.

"I kind of wanted to watch a horror movie," Bobby commented neutrally.

"Ok," I agreed easily.

"No wait, I'm in the mood for a drama, a real tearjerker."

"Alright." I said, wondering about his sudden change in mood.

Bobby handed me the remote. "I don't want you to just agree to what I want. I want to know what you want to watch. I want to know what you like, Irena. Please, pick something you like. Share a movie you love with me."

I looked down, embarrassed. I took the remote.

There was a movie that he'd scrolled past that I loved and had hoped he'd pick. But I hadn't said anything. I had to remember that Bobby didn't want everything his way all the time.

I found the movie and selected it. The opening song started playing.

Well, I would walk 500 miles

And I would walk 500 more

Just to be the man who walked 1,000 miles

To fall down at your door.

"I love this movie," Bobby smiled at me as 'Benny and Joon' started to play.

Bobby laughed at all the best parts and by the end I really believed that he did like the movie as much as I did.

"The first time I watched this movie, I tried making grilled cheese with an iron." Bobby said as the credits rolled.

"No, you didn't!" I gasped.

"Oh yes, and my mom was so mad when she ironed melted cheese onto her dress." He laughed at the memory.

"Oh no!"

"My mom banned the movie from our house when I started copying the bread roll dance at the dinner table."

I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. "I have to see that! Do you still remember how to do it?"

Bobby looked affronted, "of course I remember."

He rolled of the bed and grabbed his shoes. Then he started tapping them around just like Johnny Depp had done with bread on forks. It was perfect.

Bobby threw the shoes aside and jumped onto the bed. He straddled me and kissed me as I giggled. Like a switch, my amusement turned to arousal. I kissed him back enthusiastically.

Bobby started kissing down my body, lower and lower. I gasped when he pulled off my panties, spread my legs, and bent his face to my groin.

"I haven't showered!" I protested.

Bobby took a deep breath, "smells good to me..." He said huskily, and then he lapped his tongue up my slit and across my clitoris.

I jerked in surprise at the intensity of the feeling. "Oh, oh dear God!" I said.

Bobby licked wildly at me, as if he really enjoyed how I tasted.

"Mmm... You taste so good, and your skin is so soft down here," Bobby told me, taking a short break before starting again.

It was like he was eating me, really. He licked and nibbled and moved his mouth everywhere from my labia to my vagina, to my clit and all in between.

"Oh, it's too much!" I cried. I could feel an orgasm building like none I'd ever felt before.

I wriggled against Bobby's face, not sure if I wanted him to stop or to never stop. Bobby used his hands to press my thighs open and keep me still. He stopped exploring as much and focused on my clit, flicking it with this tongue.

I shuddered as I orgasmed, and then I felt liquid pulse out of me. I couldn't stop it. I pushed at Bobby's head; I didn't want to pee on him!

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I said. "I don't know what happened, it just came out and I couldn't stop it."

Bobby looked confused, "Do you mean your cum?"

"What?"

"You squirted cum. It was fucking awesome." Bobby wiped some liquid off his cheek and licked it off his hand. He groaned. "I love that taste. Let me lick you clean, please." He asked.

"I came?" I asked, still stuck on this point. "But I've never had liquid come out when I masturbate." I said.

"Mmmm, when women have a big orgasm, sometimes they squirt. Oh, please let me lick it. I love squirt." Bobby pleaded.

"Ok?" I said.

Bobby looked more aroused than he had any other time I'd seen him. He dived back into my pussy and began licking it all again. After my orgasm, everything felt a hundred times more intense down there.

I wasn't sure I could take the intensity of the feeling, but Bobby had asked me, and I didn't want to disappoint him after he'd made me have the best orgasm ever. I bit my cheek and tried not to wriggle. To my surprise, it started to feel really good again. And Bobby was soon licking my clit, feverishly. Oh, was I going to cum again? I never had more than one orgasm at a time.

"Oh my god!" I cried in disbelief as a second orgasm rocked me.

My clit pulsed and another shot of liquid squirted out. I fell back into the bed exhausted, letting Bobby continue to lick me. He tried for a third orgasm, but my body couldn't perform again. I could hardly believe I had cum twice.

Bobby moved up and laid down next to me. He held me in his arms and pulled the blankets over us. I had wanted to give him a blow job, no matter what he said about it not being a trade, but I was too exhausted to move.

~~~~~

When I woke the next morning, I stayed still, not wanting to wake up Bobby. He was holding me, just like the previous morning. It felt safe and nice, and I wanted it to last forever. My head rose and fell with Bobby's breathing. The sun warmed us through the window. I closed my eyes and tried to not think, to just enjoy the feeling of closeness and warmth and relaxation.

I nearly fell back to sleep when Bobby stirred beneath me, trying to gently extricate his arm from under my head. I opened my eyes and lifted my head, releasing him.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," Bobby smiled at me as he grabbed his phone. "It's late, honey. We just barely have time for breakfast before I have to go train. Do you want to come today?"

"Do you want me to go?" I asked. If he wanted me to go, I would. It had become very important to me that Bobby was happy. I wanted to make him happy.

"I want you to do what you want to do," Bobby shook his head wryly, grinning at me.

I wasn't used to thinking about what I wanted. I thought about it now, mostly because I knew it would make Bobby happy if I tried.

"I think I want to stay here," I said finally. I wanted to work on my art, and it would be easier to do that without people around asking questions.

"Then stay here," Bobby kissed me on the forehead. "Order whatever you want for breakfast, I'm going to shower."

"Ok."

My breakfast arrived while Bobby was drying off. It was impossible to not admire his muscular body. I thought about how he'd eaten me the night before, and my cheeks flamed. My clit twitched. I wanted his mouth on it again, but first I had to pay him back for doing that, whether he wanted it or not.

I walked over to Bobby and sank to my knees in front of him, pulling away the towel that he'd wrapped around his waist. His cock was limp, hanging down his thigh, but that wasn't a problem. In fact, it was already stirring to life.

I sucked his thickening penis into my mouth. I held his butt with one hand and his balls with the other. I ran my tongue around the shaft of his cock as I sucked him in. Even semi-soft, his penis was so long that it tickled my uvula.

I pulled back a little, then forward, working his penis until I could feel he was erect. I took a deep breath and then breathed out as I pushed my mouth over Bobby's cock. The tip slid into my throat, passing my uvula without gagging. I started swallowing, working his penis with my throat muscles.