Daddy takes what he wants...twice..

Story Info
Daddy cheats on Claire, and I get a surprise...
1.5k words
4.47
28.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is kind of part five, just because I want to, part four is still a work in progress...)

Drunk, well, tipsy, we were having a good night.

My friend Lucy and I were just out in town, we had started early, and were pretty much on our way by mid-evening.

Lucy is gorgeous, she is a dancer, with a body to die for.

Size 6, A cup, tiny waist, flat toned stomach, gorgeous pert little arse, long blonde hair, green eyes, lovely skin, soft pillowy lips that just begged to be kissed, bitten, sucked, stroked...

Yes, I do have a bit of a crush on her...

No idea if she thinks about me like that, she is seeing this guy from college, Rob, and she is pretty open about her sex life...

We both got a lot of attention, I was in a short dress that displayed my ample double Ds, Lucy was in tiny shorts and a little top, her bellybutton piercing on display.

Most guys bought us drinks, but their follow-up chat was lame, so nothing was really happening.

After a while, we were quite drunk, so we headed for a cab, I said we could stay at Daddy's place, as it was closer/cheaper to get there.

We got in, must have been midnight, the house was in darkness, so we were as quiet as possible.

Which is to say, as quiet as two drunk 18yr old girls can be. Giggling, falling about, slamming the fridge door, dropping ice on the kitchen floor...

A light came on, and Daddy walked into the kitchen. He was in loose pyjama bottoms and a thin t-shirt, I don't think we had woken him.

'Well, well...what have you two been up to?' but he was smiling.

'Sorry, did we wake you? We were trying to be quiet -'

'No problem, I was just reading, got a film on in the background, and then I wondered why a herd of buffalo was stampeding through the house, I thought I had closed the gate...'

Lucy giggled at this.

'Sorry Mr-'

'Paul, you can call me Paul. And you are..?'

'Lucy, I am on the same course as Jess'

I felt a twinge of jealousy as I saw Daddy's gaze lingering on her, her flat toned stomach, long legs, the way her shorts hugged her tight little arse...

He broke away and went to get a drink.

'Well, it was nice to meet you, Lucy. You should both drink some water, it will make tomorrow less of a struggle'

I laughed at this, gave him a peck on the cheek, and we went up to my room.

'Fuck, Jess, he is proper fit!'

'Lucy! That's my Daddy you are talking about'

I decided to keep quiet about my recent relationship developments with Daddy and Claire...

'Yeah, but he is though, he obviously takes care of himself...

I gave her a t-shirt to sleep in and we both got into bed, I was asleep in minutes, all that vodka having an effect, I suppose...

I don't know what woke me, but I opened my eyes and saw 2am on the little digital clock by the bed. No Lucy. I thought she must have gone to the bathroom, but after a few minutes, I thought differently.

If I listened closely, I could hear something, voices...

I got up and crept to Daddy's bedroom door, closed.

'Oh, yes, fuck me. Give it to me hard!'

'Ugh - ugh - take it you little slut, you little fucking cunt'

Daddy was fucking Lucy!

My pussy was instantly wet, but my face was flushed with jealousy, that was my Daddy she was fucking...and what about Claire..? I listened as he ploughed her, enjoying her tight teen cunt, wishing I could watch...

I crept back to bed and lay there waiting.

Lucy wasn't too long, maybe an hour later, I was dozing as she slipped back into the room, and got into bed...I pretended to be asleep.

I wondered if he had spunked up her, or had she swallowed it, or had Daddy come on her pretty little face..? My mind whirled as I drifted off to sleep...

In the morning, we woke up, showered, dressed, headed down to breakfast.

Lucy gave no hint at what had happened, and I didn't mention it.

'Morning girls, how are we today?'

Daddy was in the kitchen, making coffee.

'Ugh, my head...'

'Mine too' said Lucy...'I need more sleep...'

'If you need a lift I could drop you off if you like?'

'Oh Paul, that would be good, if it isn't too much trouble?'

'I'll come to, I could do with the drive'

This, I saw, obviously interrupted whatever Daddy was planning. I don't know why I felt so jealous, but I was determined to not let them be alone. He couldn't say no, could he?

We dropped Lucy off, then drove back home, there was evidently tension in the air as we went back inside, fuck it -

'I heard you, you know?'

'What?' Daddy blushed.

'I heard you. I woke up and heard you fucking her...what happened?'

'She tapped on my door, came in, I couldn't resist...sorry...you aren't going to say anything to Claire are you?'

'No, I won't, but were you planning to fuck her again? That is why I came along...'

All of a sudden Daddy grabbed me, his lips on mine, his tongue pushing into my mouth, forceful...

'You little fucking cock tease...I am going to give you what Lucy was going to get'

My heart raced as he dragged me up the stairs to his bedroom, hands everywhere, pulling my clothes off, throwing me on the bed, his tongue lashing my clit, it was like he was possessed with lust...eating my wet cunt eagerly, his fingers sliding into me...I was cumming in no time...he carried on as I writhed and moaned...

Standing, he bent me over on the bed, on all fours, my pussy wet and ready for him...he leaned over and grabbed something, I felt a cool liquid on my arse, his fingers smearing something on my little pink arsehole...surely not?

'No Daddy, no, I've never done that!'

'Lucy promised me her arse, so now you are going to give me yours, princess...'

The little slut, she hadn't told me she did that with Rob.

'No, please, Daddy, please, just fuck my pussy, I'll swallow it, you can give me a facial, anything...' I pleaded, but to no avail.

He held me still as he pushed the fat head of his cock into my tight little virgin hole...it felt huge, the pressure was intense, like I was going to split in two...the head popped inside with a grunt from Daddy and an anguished sob from me...

'Go on, little slut, take it, all of it...'

He was like a different man, as he leaned all of his weight on me, pushing his whole length into my arsehole, all the way up into my teen guts, it was fucking intense, I felt like I was being split in half as he began to gently but firmly stroke his stiff length up into my tight, virgin arse...

Daddy leaned under me, his fingers finding my clit, stroking my little button, was I beginning to enjoy this? Yes, yes I was, I was still moaning 'No, Daddy, no' but my sopping wet pussy and my throbbing clit betrayed me, pleasure building quickly as Daddy changed pace a little.

He began to pull back just a little, then fuck his cock deep into my arse, short hard strokes that pushed something deep in me, I was on my way to a surprisingly intense orgasm, he was kissing the back of my neck...

'Oh, princess, this feels fucking good...'

He began to speed up, his strokes becoming harder as he plundered my poor little starfish, grunting and panting...

'Take it, you little slut, you little butt slut...'

I moaned as my orgasm hit me, throbbing from my clit to my pussy to my stomach to my nipples to my whole body, my fingers gripping the sheets as he pushed all the way into me, I felt him stiffen as he pulled back then, with one last guttural moan, slam up into me, his cock pulsing, filling my ruined guts with his thick Daddy cum...

I was totally his, trembling from coming, as he pulled out I could feel cool air on my no longer tight little ring, I must have gaped obscenely, I could feel cum and lube dripping from my arse down my inner thighs. It felt exquisite.

'Oh baby...baby girl...I am so sorry, I don't know what came over me...'

I collapsed on the bed, he kissed me tenderly...

'It's okay, Daddy, I shouldn't have teased you like that...but I think this weekend should be our little secret, don't you..?'

He nodded in agreement.

'Was that better than Lucy?'

'Oh Jessica, that was better than anything...even Claire...'

I shivered to myself, thrilled that I was his number one, even if it did mean having my tight little virgin arse being used as Daddy's cum dump...

'Well, if you can keep a secret, so can I, Daddy, but we can definitely do this again.'

I walked, well, staggered really, to the shower, my arse leaking Daddy cum...I wondered what I had begun...