The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia slowly went to the floor between Randy's parted knees until she was on her knees. Her eyes still on his, she reached out to find the front of his jeans. As she began to unfasten his jeans, Cynthia said with lust in her voice, "You do realize, Randy, that there are many," she popped the button, "many perks to joining in not only with the discussion group," she tugged his zipper down, "but the participation group as well." Reaching into his open fly, Cynthia found the expected bulge of his young cock, wrapped up tight in the underwear he wore. Still grinning up at him, and with his eyes locked to hers, she tugged the waistband of his underwear down until his cock sprang free. At that point, she turned her full attention to his manhood.

"You've got a strong," she wrapped her fingers around him then, "lengthy tool, here," she admired. "It's no wonder your mother has been taken in by your gifts." Cynthia leaned in a little closer and gave just the tip a slow, lingering lick.

"Oooohhh!" Randy moaned at the feel of his professor's wet tongue upon his knob.

Cynthia looked up at him again. "Do you think your mother would object if I gave your gifts a taste for myself?" She didn't wait for his jerking nod before she opened her jaws and took nearly his entire length in a single gulp.

"Ooohh!" he echoed as his cock was wrapped by a warmth only a woman can give a man. Her tongue slid along the underside of his shaft as she held him in place. Slowly she pulled back, tasting every ridge and ripple of his shaft with her tongue and lips, until just his know remained captured. She smiled around his cock at the sight of pure pleasure on his face, and then went back down on him.

"Oooohhh," seemed to be the only thing Randy was capable of saying as Cynthia worked his cock with her mouth. She had a hand around the base and was jacking him while she worked his crown. Her other hand came up and scooped his balls from his underwear and held them in a gentle squeeze. Randy slid a bit lower in his seat, giving her more room do drop down his shaft, which she happily did.

"This feels fucking fantastic," Randy was finally able to vocalize, which drew a giggle from Cynthia. She slid up his shaft then and let his purpled head pop free of her lips. With his shaft still wrapped by fingers, Cynthia flicked her tongue around and across the young man's tip while watching his face. Randy's eyes were shut tight, and his mouth hung open in a silent moan. She saw his tongue flick across his lips, and she imagined it working its way into her vagina.

Cynthia suddenly released his cock and stood. "What...?" Randy gasped, fearing that the impromptu lesson had come to an end. Instead, he was treated to Cynthia standing before him unbuttoning her blouse.

"That was a good start," she smiled down at him as she popped the last of her buttons free and pulled her blouse open. Her large breasts were encased in a white bra, with a front clasp Randy noticed in the moment she reached up and unfastened it. "Now, let's see how you react to a bit more distraction," she said as she pulled her c-cups to the side and let her breasts fall free.

The first thing Randy noticed was that they had no tan lines. The next thing he noticed was that her nipples were the color of caramel with nubs the size of eraser heads. His hands came up and cupped each breast. "Oh, man! Awesome!" he croaked.

"I see you like them," Cynthia laughed lightly as she began to sway ever so slightly. "Go ahead, play with them. Enjoy them. You'll have many more to play with, in class and out." Cynthia stroked the backs of his hands with hers and then ran her hands down his forearms. "Do you like them, Randy? Are they like your mother's? Do they feel like your mother's tits do in your hands?"

Randy nodded but never took his eyes from her breasts. He worked her flesh, squeezed her nipples between thumbs and fingers. He ran his palms across her hard nipples and back below to lift her globes once again.

As Randy continued to feel her up as so many young men did when first presented with the opportunity, Cynthia reached down and popped the clasp of her slacks. As she continued to sway under Randy's groping, she eased them down, off her flaring hips and down her tapered thighs. They fell into a bunch at her ankles, which she stepped out of casually. As she did, she stepped back and turned, pulling her breasts from Randy's touch only to present him with her shapely, well-tanned buttocks. The thin, lacy panties she wore ran up through the valley of her ass, giving Randy plenty of naked flesh to feast his eyes and hands on.

"Ooohh, man!" Randy again moaned as his fingers and thumbs pressed into her flesh once again.

Cynthia looked back over her shoulder at him and with a grin told him, "Go ahead, Randy. Kiss my ass!" Randy didn't need another word. His mouth went to her flesh and he began to kiss, and then lick, across her flesh, from hip to crack, from her lower back to her upper thighs. She leaned forward a bit to give him a little more room and let him enjoy himself for a few more minutes. She giggled at the sounds he was making, sounds that reminded her of a little kid attacking a fresh ice cream cone in the sultry summer sun.

Satisfied, Cynthia finally stepped away from him and turned. "Get up," she instructed him, and again moving swiftly, Randy complied with her direction. "It's time for you to demonstrate what skills you will be bringing to the group," she said as she moved to take a seat in her leather office desk chair. She sat down and pushed her panties from her hips. Giving Randy a raised eyebrow frown, he got the message and moved quickly to pull her underwear completely from her legs. Now she sat fully nude before him and casually she settled back and crossed her left leg over her right, as if in a lecture.

"I find it interesting that, when presented with a willing partner such as myself, in a state of undress as I currently am, with the obvious intent of primal, sexual pleasure, young men such as yourself, Randy, will stand awaiting their next instructions, with their cocks hanging from the front of their flies." Cynthia waited a beat before continuing, "I wonder how many times I've told those that I have found unacceptable at this point, to zip up and leave my office, neither of us to be satisfied."

Randy finally seemed to get the message she was giving him. The next step was his to make, not hers to direct. In the next ten seconds, Randy ripped off his shirt, shoved his jeans down, stepped out of them and his tennis shoes. All of this brought a wide smile of satisfaction to Cynthia's face. She had hoped that young Mr. Hayworth would pass this simple test of hers.

"Very good," she said, and slowly lifted her left leg from her right, and hooked both feet to the arms of the chair. Before him, she was presenting herself. Her naked pussy, the tight-lipped pink slit glistening with a hint of dampness, the tangles of her blonde pubic hairs, in need of trimming she thought, and the warm flesh that surrounded her sexual center. All presented to her young lover, for his pleasure and hers.

"Now, seeing as how much of my group session is spent in discussion," Cynthia grinned up at him, "let's see how your oral skills are, Mr. Hayworth." A little quicker on the up-take now, Randy was on his knees between her pulled up ankles in a flash. His hands went up and began to caress her naked flesh, stroking her calves and inner thighs, though his eyes never left her pussy. She recognized his hesitation, and decided to help him along. She reached down with both hands, placed them to either side of her pussy, and pulled her flesh gently back and up, opening her slit for him. That did the trick.

Randy moaned, "Ooohh," even as he leaned in and planted him mouth full onto her sex. He kissed her passionately, working his tongue into her.

"Ooohh, that's nice. That's very nice," Cynthia moaned. "Kiss that wet pussy mouth. Use your tongue, Randy. Use that tongue!"

Randy did as she told him, even though it was exactly what he wanted. Other than his mother, Cynthia would be the only other older woman he'd been with. Randy was rapidly developing an addiction to the flavors of a mature woman, in particular the creamy tanginess of their vaginal secretions as they came on his tongue. So it was that Randy attacked Cynthia's gaping pussy with the singular desire to bring her to orgasm with his tongue, to taste her juices fresh from the honey-pot. It was the exact outcome Cynthia had hoped for, recalling how Lisa had retold her own tale and how her son was a fabulous pussy eater.

For her part, however, Cynthia recognized that her newest lover needed some training on this front. She was enjoying his tongue, but Randy seemed to be trying to force her to climax, instead of bringing it from her naturally. She recognized in Randy the same inexperience that his mother had shown her. Lisa, however, had the excuse of having very little experience in the act before enjoying an evening with Cynthia in lesbo-sin. Randy, on the other hand, was obviously intimate enough with eating out a woman to know what to do, just not how to do it right. A product of going down on younger women his own age, no doubt, since they were still too young and immature to fully grasp the pleasures of a good cunt-lapping should bring.

Cynthia allowed Randy to pleasure her, and enjoy himself, for a good five minutes before she gently pushed him away. "Not bad, for a beginner," she grinned. "Although, you are a bit more skilled than your lovely mother," she added. The shock that flashed across Randy's face was evident, and she laughed. "Oh, I suppose she didn't tell you? Your mother not only confided in me your sinful relationship, but she and I enjoyed a little mutual pleasure-giving of our own. I don't think you have any worry about your mother going "late-life-lesbian" on you, however. She enjoys a good hard slab of young male meat too much for that." Cynthia moved her gaze to Randy's own hard slab and continued. "Now, why don't you put that tool of yours to work and give me a little taste of what your beautiful mother has been enjoying of late?" She again stroked a hand through her pussy, pulling back the fluff of fur and opening her saliva-damp slot invitingly.

"I can't believe my mom told you all that stuff," Randy said, even as he moved between Cynthia's ankles with his cock in hand. "Or that she and you had sex."

"Oh, we had sex," Cynthia grinned. "Maybe she'll tell you about it, in group, if you bring her along."

Randy knelt and took aim. He had his cockhead poised outside her willing slot when he said, "I don't think she'd be interested in talking about her sex-life to a bunch of strangers."

"Oh, I think I can talk her into it," Cynthia contradicted. "I talked her into having sex with me and my son, after all."

Randy again flashed a look of astonishment at his professor's revelation, and then leaned into her. His cock plunged through her damp labia and raced hard and fast up her vaginal chute. "Oooohhh! Yeesssss! That's it! That's the way I like it!" Cynthia growled as Randy rammed deep into her, and then hurriedly began to drive in and out of her, fucking her with a bit of fury on top of his built-up lust.

"Ooohh! Uuuuhhh! Aaaahhh!" she panted with every thrust of young cock into her. The chair, sitting on casters, rolled backward under Randy's assault until it banged into the wall beneath the window. Sunlight highlighted his face and she saw both aggression and submission in his eyes. She was enjoying herself as much as he was, but she also knew that he would have a bit of lingering anger with her. She hadn't wanted to manipulate him the way she had, nor did she think it had been needed. But Cynthia wanted to explore the idea of whether Randy would turn away from a sexual encounter with a new partner because of anything she might say to anger him. Obviously, he was following the needs of his cock and libido and not all that concerned now with what she and his mother might have done behind his back.

"That's it, Randy! Fuck my old pussy with your wonderful cock! Fuck me like you fuck your mother, Randy! Give me what you give her. Give me an orgasm!" Cynthia was still working him, using words to drive him to do her bidding. It was just in her nature. She didn't think of herself as controlling or manipulative, but to others she indeed came off that way. Especially her intimate lovers.

Randy was panting and sweating hard as he drove into her with fierce abandon. He wanted to hurt her, to make her understand that he was pissed off about what she'd told him. He didn't like his mother being used by her, to get to him no doubt. And yet he knew that the best way to hurt this manipulative bitch would be to pull out and leave her hanging. Unfortunately, he knew he couldn't. He wanted to fuck her just as she had said her son had fucked his mother. Tit for tat. And eye for an eye. A cock for a cock. As he rammed hard and deep into Professor Price's gaping cunt-hole, Randy knew that he'd have to confront his mother about what he'd learned. And yet, how would he without telling her about what he was doing in that very moment. He couldn't think of any way to do it. Not here. Not now.

"That's it, Randy! Think about your mother while fucking me," Cynthia panted. "Give it to me just like you give it to her. Oh, yes! I can feel it! I can feel my orgasm building! You're going to make me cum, Randy! You're going to make me cum!"

Still looking down at her, Randy so much wanted to pull out in that instant, but couldn't. His cock was in total control now, and he was driving himself towards his own orgasm as he drove his professor onward towards hers. His cock throbbed in her vaginal grip, a tunnel of muscle that was vibrating and milking him. His ears rang and he panted heavily.

"I'm cumming!" they both suddenly grunted in unison. Cynthia opened her eyes to see his, and they shared their climaxes. "Oooohhh, yeeeesssssss!" she hissed. She grabbed his shoulders and dug her nails into his flesh.

"Uuunnggghh!" Randy grunted as his cock fired off, blasting hot semen deep into her womb with heavy, almost painful pulses that made his balls hurt. Still he held himself deep within her sexual grip, and her pussy responded with gushing cream of its own, dribbling out around the base of his penetrator to drip from his scrotum to the carpet below.

"Oooohhh, fuck!" Cynthia grunted and jerked in the chair, pounding her pussy hard against Randy's pubic bone. "God, I needed that!" she exclaimed as her body continued to tremble in the soft leather of her chair. Randy's cock was still throbbing inside her, but had stopped filling her with semen. He eased back and pulled free of her, and she clenched her vagina to retain his precious seed. Not that she wanted to get pregnant, but she did have another line of sexual investigation that she had been conducting concerning the amount of ejaculated semen form a young man's first encounter in relationship to that which is deposited after many sessions with the same partner. She'd use a vacuum pump to suck Randy's cum from her once he'd left. Or rather, she'd have her young assistant do it for her.

Randy grabbed a handful of tissues and was wiping his spent cock off when Cynthia moved her chair back fully behind her desk. Sitting professionally, albeit totally nude, she eased back into her proper instructor persona. "I will send you an e-mail with information for the discussion group, Mr. Hayworth." She watched him dress, and realized he wasn't paying much attention to her. Still, she continued. "I will take care of the needed documentation as well as passing on your acceptance paperwork to administration. I'll talk to your mother, as well, about joining in." This last got his attention.

Randy finished dressing, and then asked, "Why did you do this? Why seduce me like this?"

Cynthia gave him a light smile. "Because, Mr. Hayworth, it was exactly what you had expected would happen when you came to this office, whether you admit it or not. All I did was fulfill your fantasy, exactly as you had imagined it, even as you walked across campus to see me."

Randy looked as stunned as he was. She was right, of course. It had gone down almost exactly as he had fantasized it might, as he walked across campus. The only thing that had been different was the inclusion of talk of his mother, and the anger he felt for not being included when they had gotten together. Randy knew David Price, though not well. He'd be getting to know him much better if he had his way. After all, now they shared something: each other's mothers.

As Randy walked along the sidewalk, heading for his car after leaving Professor Price's office, it suddenly occurred to him that he and his mother might not be the only ones the Sexual Studies Professor and her son had seduced into their sinful group. "What have I gotten myself into?" he worried as he drove home. "And what the hell is mom going to think about all of this?"

12