Customer Friendly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Susie!!" I said. "Such bold words for a Bible college girl!!"

Susie laughed out loud. "You have a way of putting me into a place where I just let go," she said, still laughing. "But you know what?? I like that I can just let loose with you. All my life, I've been the 'good girl,' doing what everyone expected of me. Bible college, church, marry the right man, have the white picket fence, the kids, all that. Don't get me wrong, it's obviously worked out well for me. As the years went by, I thought, just once, I want to be the 'bad girl' who did what she wanted. And then, one day, there you were." Susie lifted her head and kissed me.

I laughed. "Right there to ruin everything," I said, kissing her. I started moving slowly in and out of her.

"You didn't ruin anything. Wrecked me a few times, perhaps." Susie smiled up at me and kissed me again. "But this has been a nice little detour. It's too bad I might be at the end of this road." A sadness came over Susie's eyes.

My eyes met hers. "I'll miss this, too. I always knew somewhere in the back of my mind this day would eventually come. It's got to be stressful on you to juggle me with the rest of your life, and I knew it couldn't last forever. It has been fun, and a lot nicer than my wildest daydreams of you."

Susie looked up at me. "Yeah, I guess it was too much to expect this would go on too long. I have a lot of leeway in terms of my time, and nobody really questions me about where I am, but there were times when I had some close calls, and it did cause me some anxiety."

"Would you do it again??"

Susie smiled. "Absolutely, yes!! I just wish you'd walked in 25 years ago. We could have had a lot more time together, even if it wasn't on a regular basis." I pushed deep, making Susie grimace. "I could have been feeling that for the last 25 years," she said, catching her breath.

"We could have got you in a lot of trouble, though," I said. "You let me come inside you an awful lot."

"Yeah," said Susie, a big smile coming over her face. "This far into the affair, I'd be carrying your baby by now. I just know it." My cock stiffened at the thought. Susie noticed as the shaft got more rigid, and the head swelled. "Oooh, someone likes that!!"

"I think I'm not the only one," I said, feeling Susie's pussy juice around me. "Maybe you really are a married slut, getting knocked up by your lover. That would be the ultimate in good girl rebellion." I pushed deep. Susie closed her eyes and let out a whimper. I continued to stroke slowly in and out of Susie, my cock now swelled with my impending orgasm. I pulled out, teased her clit with the head of my cock, and pushed in, this time ready to release. I made sure I had the top of my shaft in contact with her clit, and angled so I would get as deep as possible inside Susie's waiting pussy. Susie whimpered loudly, then cried out as I let go a long, heavy burst of sperm, followed by another. Her hips pushed up against me as she came, the heat and pressure of my semen triggering her orgasm. She cried out again, her hips now pushed hard into mine. I blew another wad of come into her, and her cry turned to a moan.

Susie kissed me hard, then backed away. "God, I love your come. I love the way you blast it into me, I love the way it feels filling me..." Her voice trailed off, and I felt her calves wrapping around my legs, her hips again thrusting against me. I shot several more blasts inside her before trailing off. I stayed on her for a few more minutes til I softened and slipped out of her drenched pussy. I rolled off her, taking a position next to her. Susie didn't move, staying where she was, legs open, looking up at the ceiling as her orgasm subsided. I sat up and looked over at her.

Susie's pussy was soaked, her bush a wet, tangled mess, a thick stream of white flowing from between her labia, rolling down her ass onto the sheet. She finally looked over at me as she gathered up the white stream from her ass, pushing it back inside her. It was for naught, as a new stream emerged immediately, tracing the same path to the bed. Susie laughed. "I want to keep it all, but I guess there's just too much," she said, smiling at me. I pushed some back between her slick lips, teasing her clit as I reached her labia, making her jump and giggle. We kissed, and I pulled up the covers to keep her from getting chilly, now that she was so wet. She leaned toward me, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Too bad this is probably our last time together," she said, looking up at me. "I have no idea what direction my life is taking right now. I may be able to get here sometimes; I may never have a reason to come this way," she said softly.

I kissed her hair. "I look at it this way: I'm glad for the time we had. I never expected things to develop the way they did. I'm still surprised you didn't send me out the driveway right after that first test drive." Susie smiled, and I kissed her again. "But one thing I have learned about affairs like this is that they all end eventually. Some through the usual break up process, most due to outside circumstances, usually the spouse finding out, but also, like now, one person has a change that makes continuing the relationship difficult, if not impossible. Much as I don't want to lose you, I have to accept that it was good-really good," I kissed Susie, "while it lasted. It was what it was, and its time has run out."

Susie looked up at me, then leaned up to kiss me, "You're probably right. I just have to accept that we had our time." We lay together silently for a while, just holding each other. Finally, Susie pushed the covers down, lifted her head and kissed me. "I have to get into the dealership. Lots going on." She looked at me. "I really hate to go..." her voice trailed off.

"You'll need a shower," I said, looking at her once again exposed pussy. Her bush was matted with drying semen and her thighs were coated in it.

Susie looked down, laughing. "Yes, I will. You made me a mess again!!" She kissed me and got out of bed, heading to the bathroom, her ass wiggling as she walked. If this was the last time, I was really going to miss seeing this.

I got out a set of towels as Susie started the water. I joined her in the shower. Looking at Susie naked was always a joy. She had a really good shape, good skin, and was nicely proportioned. I took her hands and held her away from me, taking in her slender frame, shapely tits and hips, and the blonde patch between her legs.

She smiled. "What??"

"I just love looking at you. You are amazing in jeans and a flannel shirt, or a skirt and top, and especially naked. I wanted to get a good look, and burn this into my memory."

Susie smiled broadly, then pulled me to her for a kiss. We hugged for a long time as the warm water ran over us. I savored the feel of her nakedness next to me. I reached around her for the soap, taking it and getting a good head of lather up, then washed her back, making her laugh.

"What's this??"

"I'll wash your back, you wash mine," I said, rubbing my soapy hands around her shoulders, then down her back, finishing by giving her ass a good bubbly, squeezing scrub. To my surprise, I was getting hard again.

"I think you want me to wash something else," she laughed.

"Cleanliness is next to Godliness," I teased her.

"Probably not in this case," she said, reaching for the soap. She lathered up, then washed my back, getting all over and down to my ass, which she took her time washing. "Want to make sure I don't miss any spots," she said, looking around me, smiling. Once she'd made sure she had washed my ass and legs completely, she reached around and started stroking my cock with her soapy hand, slowing as I reached full hardness. Again I saw her face peeking around me. "I need to make sure this is especially clean," she said, smiling up at me. She continued to stroke for a few minutes, til I was fully erect, then made sure I was well rinsed, and sat on the seat in the shower, pulling me to her. Susie wasted no time getting my cock in her mouth, sucking slowly, intensifying my hard on. She pulled away after a few minutes with a smack of her lips. A thin string of come hung suspended between her lips and the head of my cock. She looked up at me. "Mmmm, love the way you taste. I'll miss that."

Susie looked up at me a moment, our eyes meeting. I realized she was probably right about this being our last time together. I knelt in front of her, and kissed her, breaking away to kiss down her neck to her tits, gently kissing the nipples and then the underside, returning to her nipples again before resuming my trip south. "Oh..." Susie said, knowing where I was going as I kissed down her belly to her bush, taking my time nuzzling in the soft, wet hair. Despite her recent washing, I could smell the remnants of our earlier coupling, the now much fainter scent of semen and excited pussy wafting up from between her thighs. I kissed the top of her legs as she opened them to me.

I danced my tongue around the prize for a few moments as Susie pushed it toward me, sliding down on the seat, trying to catch my tongue with her pussy as I licked the crease between her thighs and pussy. Her breath had become short in anticipation of where I was going. Finally I decided it was time to head for home, and licked slowly up her open labia, getting the taste of her juices mixed with my come. She let out a low moan and her hips quivered as I made my way slowly up her crease, inserting my tongue as I moved up, finally letting out a yelp as I swirled spent semen around her clit, itself still wet from me soaking her pussy. I licked back down, Susie's quivering intensifying, then back up. This time, I swirled her clit, but didn't let go.

Susie's reaction was like the slack running out on a freight train, a low, far away moan that became more guttural as her orgasm built, finally a scream as her orgasm slammed over her, her thighs clamping on my head, pussy thrusting into my mouth as she came, hard, flooding me with juice, trying to drown me by holding my head to her spasming twat as she went into overload. I held on, hoping to ride this out without getting hurt, not that I really cared at the moment, aside from wanting Susie to quell my now stiff as a post cock when I was done sending her to the moon.

Susie finally returned to earth, her thighs loosening up around my head, allowing me to get up and sit next to her on the seat. She kissed me hard, reaching over to stroke my cock, alternately playing with my balls. We made out for a few minutes, then Susie patted my ass. "Stand up," she said. I did, and she took my cock in both hands, stroking gently, then playing with my balls with her left hand while stroking me with her right. She smiled up at me and licked her lips, then took the head in my mouth, performing the same move on it that I had just done on her clit. It was heavenly.

Susie made love to my cock, every once in a while looking up at me with her pale blue eyes. She slowly took me all the way into her mouth, getting her tongue flat on the underside of my cock while she played with my balls in her right hand, holding my ass in her left. She'd back off and hold the head in her mouth, stroking me, then take me in again. She stayed at it, too. I had come only about an hour or so earlier, and at almost 60, it was a surprise I was hard again so soon, but Susie had me so hot, I just reacted to her touch and enthusiasm. I knew it would take me a while longer to come this time, but Susie was not deterred. I had always found her to be a generous and patient lover, and she was again showing me the wonderful love I had come to enjoy with her.

I usually would let Susie know when I was getting close to coming. Today, I was well aware she knew what the result of her attention was going to be; besides, we had done this enough times by now that she could read me pretty well, and knew how I reacted. I just went with the flow and enjoyed the ride. About 15 minutes in, Susie pulled me out of her mouth, a long string of sperm hanging from my cockhead and her lips. She licked it up, smiling at me as she held my cock.

"You're getting there," she said, licking the head as her blue eyes looked into mine. "When you're ready, let me have it." She smiled and resumed her marvelous blow job, but not before rubbing the swelling head of my cock on each nipple. She took me back in her mouth, sucking me a little faster now. Less than five minutes later, I was there. She held me with her right hand, her left squeezing my balls. I shot a blast into her mouth, then another. Susie pulled my cock out, aiming it at her tits. I let go another big blast that landed on her left breast, splattering above the nipple, and running down over it, finally dripping onto her thigh. She repositioned, taking another long burst of come onto her right tit, not quite dead center, so it hit and ran down the inside, eventually going down her belly and sliding into her bush. I let go a few more white ropes that landed on her tits and belly, then she took me in her mouth again, swallowing the remaining few shots as I wound down. She finally licked me clean, a lovingly slow episode that left my cock twitching even as she finished. I pulled her up and kissed her, a long, deep, tongue twisting kiss that let us both taste the mix of our spent sex on each other. It was highly erotic. It hurt to think this might be the last time it would happen.

I held Susie at arm's length, looking at her covered the white streaks I had just spilled over her. "You look hot," I told her. "Too bad you have to wash all that off."

Susie laughed. "I thought about just leaving it, but there's just no way. I love your come all over me." She kissed me, then looked down at herself and sighed. She stepped under the water, as did I a moment later. Soon, most of the evidence of our encounter had been washed down the drain.

Susie and I dried off, and I watched as she dressed. As much as I enjoy watching a woman undress-or helping her do it-I like to watch a woman get dressed after we make love. Susie stepped into her jeans. "Wow. Really?? No panties today??"

Susie smiled. "Um, nope. I meant to bring a pair with me, then forgot when I was leaving." Her smile broadened. Her voice changed to a loud whisper. "I guess it's just me in these Levi's today. Me and your come dripping into them." She pulled them up slowly, making a big play of zipping them up slowly, and buttoning the top.

"Too bad you didn't wear button front." I teased her.

"I'd be too tempted to work a finger between the buttons," she said, smiling. "That wouldn't look too good if someone walked in on me."

I smiled. "Probably not. It's interesting to think about."

Susie grabbed her shirt off the end of the bed, pulling it on. I watched as she buttoned it up to the third button from the top. If she leaned forward, someone was going to get a much more customer friendly view than usual.

Susie gathered the few items she had left at my place and we made our way to her Tahoe. I made up a cup of coffee for her before she left. That left us a few minutes to talk.

"I'm glad we had this time today," said Susie with a sad smile. "The next few weeks are going to be really hectic as we close the deal and move the assets we're taking with us. I doubt I'll get another chance to see you before this is finished."

"I understand," I said. "I know it will be crazy, and you'll probably have to be there every minute. I'm glad we had this morning. I'll miss our times together." I took Susie's hands in mine. Just then the coffee was ready. I made it up for Susie, and walked her out to the driveway. She opened the Tahoe, setting the cup on the console. I took her hands again, kissing her lightly.

"I guess this is the end of the road," I said.

Susie looked up at me with a sad expression. "Yeah, I guess it is. I'm sorry it had to end." Susie hugged me tight, like she was never going to let go.

"I am too. But I don't regret a moment." Susie looked up and kissed me deeply. We broke our kiss, and she again hugged me, her cheek against my chest.

"I love you," said Susie softly.

I kissed the top of her head. "I love you too, Susie. Come back when you can, if you can."

"I will," she said. She released her bear hug and gave me a short kiss, then climbed up into the Tahoe. I watched as she closed the door and started it. She checked her mirrors, then started to back out, her eyes on mine as she started to roll. She backed into the street and shifted into drive. She gave me a quick look, blew me a kiss, and she was gone.

I was surprised when my phone went off one afternoon in late April, to find Susie's name on the screen. "What are you doing tonight??" said her cheery voice.

"Not a thing. How about you??" I had thought our last encounter three months earlier was the last I'd ever see of her.

"I'm on my way up to Kansas City, and will be overnighting somewhere. I thought, why not with you??"

I laughed. "Well, why not??"

"That's what I thought, too. I'll be up near you around seven."

"Sounds good. We can get dinner and catch up. I'll be watching."

"Good. I'll see you then." There was a smile in Susie's voice, as there usually was when we talked. I missed it.

Susie arrived a little after seven, and we went to our local Chinese restaurant. They're usually not that busy, and it's a good place to sit and talk at one's leisure. We spent a lot of time talking about how things were going in the dealerships, and that some problems had been worked out, including some staff changes. Susie had been heavily involved, and it was taking a toll, leaving her exhausted most days. She was glad to be able to get away for a couple of days, even if it was to a zone meeting.

After dinner, we stopped for an ice cream, then went back to my house. I knew what to expect from Susie. She was wearing one of her trademark flannel shirts. I had caught several down blouse glimpses during dinner and dessert, so I already knew what I suspected, that she was gloriously unbound under it. We saw on the sofa and shared a cappuccino while we kissed and slowly stripped each other, all the familiar moves coming right back even after our long separation.

After a half hour of play and coffee, both of us now with shirts and shoes off, I took Susie by the hand and led her to the bedroom. We stripped down the rest of the way, Susie slowly removing her jeans and panties, which always makes me crazy. She made me wait, unzipping me and pulling my jeans down, revealing my hard cock as it sprang from my zipper. She knelt as she pulled them past my knees, then off. Once they were off, she took my cock in her mouth, slowly sucking the head as she held the shaft. It was a wonderfully erotic scene, as it always was during our affair. Soon I was starting to boil, and Susie tasted the come rising and leaking from my swelling dick. She released me, and took me to the bed.

Susie climbed up, sliding across to allow me to join her. I took in her naked frame for a moment as she moved onto her right side, facing me, her left leg raised. I could see her labia opening, framed by the pretty blonde bush I remembered. She smiled at me. She looked adorable. I realized how much I miss her, simply for moments like this.

"What??" She said, a giggle in her voice.

"You're gorgeous. Still." I looked into her eyes. "I miss you."

Her soft look got teary. "I miss you, too. More than I should." She thought a moment. "Maybe we shouldn't be here."

I looked at her a long moment. I knew she was probably right, though at that moment, as I looked at her lying naked and aroused on my bed, my dick didn't want to give up the chance of having her again. "You might be right. We can sleep on it if you want, and see how we feel in the morning. But I know we won't be able to resist each other if we're in the same bed." I looked into Susie's eyes. "And I was really looking forward to feeling you next to me one more time, waking up with you snuggled into my chest, the aroma of your hair in my nose, the scent of you, of us."