Cum Slut Wife: Hypnotic Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now get back to sucking," he ordered, clearly turned on by my wife.

"Yes, sir," Kayla replied obediently, never one to question an order. She slithered her tongue up his cock and resumed sucking.

"Take it all," he ordered, which order she also obeyed, devouring all eight-plus inches with ease. She'd mastered her gag reflex by now and could take a cock of any size deep into her mouth, or as she put it, 'tickling my tonsils'.

I pointed out she didn't have tonsils anymore, and she rebutted it was a figure of speech.

Anyway, she deep throated his cock for a couple of minutes and it became obvious that because of Kayla's expert mouth, he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

"Come in her mouth," I ordered, my cock now freed so I could stroke it.

"Oh fuck, yes," he said, not sure whether responding to me or just exclaiming to the universe in general, before he gave a loud grunt and in obedience or not, indeed deposited a giant load down her throat.

Kayla, the cock sucking master she was, didn't slow down as she extracted and swallowed every last drop of his tasty seed.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, spewing his load down her throat.

Man, was I going to fuck her hard as soon as he left.

Kayla kept bobbing like she always did until he pulled out, a good couple of minutes after he'd began coming in her mouth.

"You are amazing," he said.

"As is your cock," she responded.

"Anytime you need a load, I'll come over," he said.

"We may take you up on that offer," I said, as Kayla collapsed onto the bed.

"Now come fuck me, baby," she demanded as the guy got off the bed.

"She's fucking insatiable," he said, shaking his head and admiring my wife's amazing accidental pose.

"It's why I have to call in some reinforcements," I joked, getting undressed.

"Well, if she ever wants to get spit-roasted or double penetrated..." he offered.

"You're at the top of our list if and when she decides she wants two cocks at once," I told.

"We may be calling you soon," Kayla chipped in, something we hadn't talked about much, although I wasn't against it.

"Please do," he said, as he finished getting dressed.

"Thanks for coming,' I said, then realized the pun I'd accidentally made.

"No, thank you," he replied, and he shook my hand just before I got onto the bed.

He walked out, I flipped her onto her knees, my favourite position to bang her from behind, even more erotic when she was handcuffed like she was now.

"That was so hot," she said, as I pulled the blindfold off her.

"And he was a good looking, well-built man,"| added, giving her a straight guy's assessment.

"Spit roasting sounds like fun," she said, as I moved behind her and rubbed my cock up and down her dripping pussy lips.

"Who would get to fuck you?" I asked as I slid inside her.

"Both of you, of course," she moaned, the idea obviously exciting to her in the heat of the moment. It would be interesting to hear her thoughts when she wasn't still horny as hell.

"I can make that happen," I promised, as I began fucking her.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as I fucked her.

As usual after sucking a stranger's cock, she was already close to the brink, and in a couple of minutes she was coming.

I, also as usual, didn't last much longer before I flipped her onto her back, pulled her up and face fucked her before pulling out and coming on her face and then directly onto her left nipple.

We spent the remainder of the night in the hotel, fucking a second time before chatting some more about a possible threesome. She loved the idea in theory, but she wasn't sure she'd be able to do it.

A week later, for Valentine's Day, we were in Vegas when an idea popped into my head.

I asked, "Want to go to a hypnotist show?"

"Sure," she nodded.

"Want to be one of the ones who go on stage?" I asked, wanting to really push her boundaries.

"You bad boy," she smiled, hitting me playfully.

"What?" I asked, playing dumb.

"You want him to turn me into a bimbo slut... in front of a crowd," she said, reading my mind.

"You've fantasized about being one lots of times," I countered.

"But fantasy isn't reality," she countered.

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," I shrugged.

"Done. Let's go," she agreed suddenly, "but right now, before I can change my mind."

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Sure, I'm not promising anything, but why not?" she said, as she got out of her shorts.

"Put on some thigh highs," I suggested.

"So everyone can see my lace tops?" she asked.

"Exactly," I nodded.

"I don't know," she said.

"No one here knows us," I reminded her.

"Okay," she nodded. When she got into one of her moods, like now, she was so easy to convince. We almost didn't need a hypnotist!

"God, I love you," I smiled.

"Because I'm your cock slut?" she asked, dropping to her knees and fishing out my cock.

"That," I nodded, "and because you love a nice load on that pretty face."

"You ass," she smiled, as she fished out my cock.

"Speaking of ass," I segued, "bend over. It's been while since I fucked your poop chute."

"So romantic," she shook her head as she stood up, went over to the king-sized bed and bent over.

"That's me, Mr. Hugh Grant," I joked, as I moved behind her and slid my cock into her sweet asshole.

"Oh yes, fuck my shit hole, baby," she moaned.

"How romantic," I joked.

"Just ream my poop chute, my coal hole," she demanded, sounding so hot and so nasty.

"As you wish," I nodded, slamming into her hard.

After fifteen minutes and a variety of positions, and slamming my dick into all three holes, I shot a load all over her face.

"I'm going to go shower before we leave," she said, as she scooped a gob of cum off her face and slurped it into her mouth.

"What a prude. You don't want to go out in public with cum all over your face?" I asked.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" she smiled.

"I'd go with you anywhere," I said, meaning it.

"You'd better," she said, going to the shower.

At the hypnotist show we got front row seats... she got chosen... and she did a lot of funny, sexy things.

Vegas hypnotist shows get pretty raunchy, and my bride posed as a model, gave a fake blow job to a wine bottle, kissed a hot college girl and declared that she was super horny when asked, 'How are you feeling right now?'

After the show, I went to the hypnotist, and asked, "Any chance we can pay you for a private half hour session?"

This surprised him. "With Kayla?"

"Yes," I nodded. "We'd like you to help her with a problem."

"What problem?"

"Her sexual insecurities," I answered.

"Which are?"

"She's pretty wild in the bedroom, and even can suck stranger's cock from behind a glory hole or a blindfold, but she can't always just completely let go," I explained, "in public, well, she usually gets really tense."

"She seemed pretty outgoing tonight."

I nodded, "Agreed, she's really trying, but I think she'd be more than willing to get some assistance from you."

"What's in it for me?" he asked, his implication clear.

"She'll definitely blow you," I said.

"Let me fuck her and you have a deal," he said.

"Since we've been married, she's never fucked anyone except me, but If she allows it, go for it," I said, knowing that deep down this was what she wanted. What we both wanted. "It's something she wants to do, but something inside her is holding her back."

"Okay," he nodded. "What's your room number?"

"412," I said.

"This hotel?" he asked.

"Yep."

"I'll be there in twenty," he said, "since she's already been hypnotized, it'll take no time at all to put her back under."

"Can you make the suggestions permanent?" I asked.

"If her subconscious really wants this, I won't have to, she'll make it permanent all by herself," he said.

"Cool," I said, excited about the possibilities of helping her to really break out of her conservative exterior... something she finally did a bit of today. I found it weird that she could be a wild, cock hungry, cum swallowing slut for strangers if her identity was protected simply by a blue tarp or a black blindfold, yet unable to do anything remotely kinky in plain view of the public... until she was onstage today.

Back in the hotel room, I announced, "So I have a surprise for you."

"I hope it's a big cock," she smiled, quite frisky from her hypnosis experience.

I walked into the room and saw she was already in a cute purple teddy, looking sultry and on all fours, ready for my cock in her mouth.

"No idea how big he is," I said, admiring her beauty, "but the hypnotist is coming up to do a special session just with you."

"He isn't!" she gasped.

"He is!" I countered.

"You're serious?" she asked.

"Of course I am," I nodded, walking over to the bed as I fished out my cock.

"I don't know whether to slap you or to let you ass fuck me," she said, both excited and nervous simultaneously.

"You know you want this."

"I always want this," she said, stroking my cock.

"Nice word play," I laughed, before adding seriously, "but you know what I mean."

"Being onstage felt so liberating," she said.

"He can give you posthypnotic suggestions that will help you let go of all your insecurities," I said.

"I just don't want to become some mindless bimbo," she said.

"This isn't the movies or porn," I pointed out as she licked my shaft. "Plus, as he explained to the audience while you were hypnotized, your body will only obey commands that deep down, your subconscious is willing to do."

"But I can't trust my subconscious, it's willing to do almost anything," she said, letting go of my cock, looking up at me sexily and wiggling that ass of hers.

"That's the plan," I said, as I snapped my fingers and she took my cock in her mouth while she wasn't in a hypnotized state, but she was in a submissive state, which was almost as powerful.

"That's it, baby," I moaned, "no one sucks cock like you."

She moaned on my cock as I watched her bob, and I also admired her body, as she didn't just use her head to fellate me, but her entire body.

"Oh yeah, you're one horny little slut tonight," I encouraged, knowing how much my dirty talk enhanced the sexual encounter for her.

She moaned again, her hand going to her pussy, when there was a knock at the door.

"He's early," I said, pulling out of her mouth.

"Oh God!" she said, shifting from horny to insecure in a heartbeat.

I put my cock away and said, "Just relax, baby. He already knows who you are, and already knows your insecurities."

"I don't know if I can," she said.

"I do," I said, as I walked to get the door, knowing I had to just do it... like pulling off a Band-Aid.

I opened the door and greeted, "Thanks for coming, come on in."

"No problem," he said, as he walked in and I closed the door.

He followed me down the twelve-step hallway and into the room.

"Hi, Kayla," he greeted, my wife now hiding her body under the covers.

"Hi," she said, looking so nervous, even from under the sheets.

"Sleep, Kayla, sleep," the magician said, snapping his fingers.

Instantly she was out.

"Wow!" I said.

"Ssssssh," he said.

I nodded.

"Obedience, Kayla, obedience. You will obey all my orders; is that understood, Kayla?" he instructed in a soothing voice.

"Yes," she said, in a dazed voice.

"You will also answer all my questions truthfully," he continued.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Let go, Kayla, let go. You will let go of all your inhibitions," he continued. "Be the Kayla you wish you were."

"Yes."

"Pose sexy for me, Kayla," he instructed.

Kayla wordlessly climbed out of the sheets and knelt on all fours with a smile. She was still wearing her teddy, but we could see almost all of her butt.

"You can do better than that, Kayla," he said in a soothing voice.

Kayla spun around, leaned back on the pillows and spread her legs so that if it weren't for her thong her pussy would be on full display, her smile never fading.

"How's this?" she asked.

"Better, Kayla," he encouraged.

"But Kayla, what is your biggest fantasy?" he asked.

"Taking Joey's virginity," she answered before adding, "in all three holes."

My mouth dropped open.

Joey was her best friend's eighteen-year-old nerdy son.

"Why?" he asked.

"He has a massive ten-inch cock," she revealed.

"How do you know that?" he asked, the same question I myself was wondering.

"I saw him jerking off one day when I was at Glenda's house," she answered. Weird she'd never told me that. I thought she told me everything.

She added, "It was so big and fat."

"Then show me what you look like when you're pleasuring yourself picturing that ten-inch fat cock, " he continued.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, spreading her legs wider.

"Now touch yourself," he whispered, and we watched her move her hand to her pussy. "Get that cunt ready for Joey's ten-inch cock."

She obeyed and moaned, "Oh God, yes."

"Get yourself nice and wet for ten inches of fat cock," he said.

"I'm so wet," she moaned as she fingered herself.

"What do you want right now?" he asked.

"Joey's big fat cock," she answered.

"Are you horny?"

"Yes, so horny," she moaned, still fingering herself.

"Stop fingering yourself."

She obeyed.

"Sit up," he ordered.

She obeyed.

"I'm Joey," he said. "Pose sexy for me. Showcase those big titties of yours for me."

She did a couple of poses and she asked, "Do you like my tits, Joey?"

"They're so nice," he said.

"Thank you, Joey," she said, squeezing them together some more.

"Show me more of your tits," he ordered.

"Yes, baby," she obeyed, pulling down her teddy and revealing her nipples. They were hard as diamonds.

"Show me sexy," he ordered.

She changed positions a bit and cupped her tits while looking up at him.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked.

"I do," he said, his voice still soft, as he pulled his pants down.

"Why are your nipples so hard?" he asked.

"Because you got me so horny," she answered.

"Relax, Kayla, relax. You are now going to let go of all your inhibitions and to allow yourself to be your true sexual self," he continued. "You're a dirty slut for cock, for any cock, and you want to let the world know that."

"Yes, I'm a nasty cock slut," she agreed.

"There are thirty people in the room right now watching you. Does that bother you?" he asked.

"No, I just want your cock," she said, reaching for it.

I watched in awe as she eagerly stroked his cock.

"Lick my fat cock head," he ordered, even though it wasn't that fat, nor was his cock at all close to ten inches.

"Yes, baby," she agreed, extending her tongue.

"Good, slut," he said, calling her a name.

"I want to be your hot fuck slut," she purred, as she swirled her tongue around his cock.

"Take it in your mouth, slut."

She obeyed.

Look up at me, slut," he ordered.

She obeyed.

"Now suck my virgin cock, slut," he said, role playing being the nerd.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, as she began bobbing with the reckless hunger she often expressed on my cock, as well as those of the strangers through the glory holes.

"Oh God, that feels so good," he groaned.

"She's an amazing cock sucker," I said.

"Ssssssh," he ordered.

I obeyed this time, as Kayla devoured the cock with her usual deep throat desire.

"Yes, take all ten inches down your throat, slut," he moaned.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, as she took the entire cock inside her mouth, balls deep.

"Oh fuck yes," he groaned a few deep throats later, as she easily took his six-inch cock over and over. He then grunted, "Take my load, slut."

She kept bobbing, easily swallowing his entire load, savouring her delicious snack.

Once he was spent, he asked, "Does my slut want ten inches in her cunt?"

"Oh yes, baby," she purred, "I desperately want to be fucked by your massive ten-inch cock."

"Show me that ass," he ordered.

"Spread that ass wide," he ordered.

"You want that ass fucked?" he asked.

"All my holes are open for you," she offered him, wiggling her ass.

"Take off your panties," he ordered, "but do it slowly."

"Now show me that wet cunt of yours, slut," he ordered.

"This cunt?" she asked teasingly, spreading her legs wide and offering her inviting peach to the hypnotist she was thinking of as her eighteen-year-old virgin nerd.