Creative Writing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on Standard Time so it was dark when I arrived at 6pm. There was a note on the door that read, "Hi, handsome! Please come in. I'm making dinner for us for our first...DATE!" There was a large heart with her first name under it.

I opened the door and whatever she was making smelled delicious! I walked down the hallway from the garage toward the kitchen and did the Ricky Ricardo thing by calling out, "Honey? I'm hoooome!"

I stepped into the kitchen and saw Michelle tossing a salad. She looked over at me and said, "Hi, there! Come on in. I'm so glad to see you! Dinner is just about ready."

I didn't move. I couldn't move. I just stood there and stared.

"Hey? You okay?" she said. She sat down her large fork and spoon and walked toward me. "Cal? Are you all right?"

I just kept staring. "Oh, my God," I finally mumbled.

"What is it? Is the smell of the garlic too strong? I didn't even ask if you like lasagna. Is that okay? Cal?"

"You are SO beautiful," I said still mumbling. I was trying to take it all in but it was overwhelming. Her hair was a long, silky blonde cascade of soft waves surrounding her beautiful face. Her makeup was perfect again just like it had been last night but this time she also wore a shiny coat of lip gloss. She was wearing this stunning liquid silver necklace and matching liquid silver earrings along with a beautiful silver bracelet. What really killed me was the unbelievably sexy white, ribbed-knit sweater she wore with a short skirt that was somewhere between tan and khaki in color. Her 3" heels matched the skirt and I noticed a silver anklet on her left leg.

"Cal? Is something wrong?"

I broke out of the haze and said, "Is this what you were wearing last night before you changed?"

She looked down the way she often did before saying quietly, "Yes. Do you like it?"

I moved closer to her and put my hands on her arms. I held the back of them in my palms. "I've never seen anyone or anything so incredibly beautiful before. I still can't believe what I'm seeing."

She moved in closer and said, "Can I take that as a 'yes'?" I just nodded as she slipped her arms around my neck. As she did, I put my arms around her and held her close. We stood there for at least two full minutes just holding one another without saying a word.

Finally, she let go of me and whispered, "Are you hungry?"

I let go of her, too, and said, "Yes. I'm starving. This looks...and smells...wonderful. Did you make this lasagna from scratch?"

"I did," she said proudly. "How can you tell?"

"This is how my mom and my Aunt Jean make it. All of this is...perfect." I was standing behind her with my hand on her shoulder as she was cutting the lasagna into pieces. As she did, I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and said quietly, "And you are perfect. It may sound silly but I missed you so much today it hurt."

My arms were around her body just below her breasts. She sat the knife down and placed hers on mine and said, "It doesn't sound crazy at all. Unless I'm crazy, too." She turned around and put her arms back around my neck as she said, "Because I missed you like that all day, as well."

Our eyes were darting back and forth again. I no sooner began moving toward her when she closed her eyes and she hungrily pulled me toward her. We kissed for a very long time. Slowly, passionately. Our tongues dancing with each other's. I felt her push her hips toward me. My cock was fully erect as her her body pushed against it. I heard her gasp and I instinctively pulled back, misreading her reaction.

"I'm so sorry. That just happens sometimes. I didn't mean to..."

"Shhh. It's okay. It's fine," she said. She kissed me again and said, "It was actually very...nice. Don't feel embarrassed with me, okay? About anything." She kissed me one more time and repeated, "Okay?"

"Okay," said. "I'm just so new to all of this. I've only had one girlfriend and one..."

Michelle smiled playfully and said, "So does that mean you're not a virgin anymore?"

I felt the beginnings of a blush coming on but mercifully it didn't spread. "No. I'm not a virgin. But I just feel so...inadequate...with you. You're so unbelievably beautiful, Michelle and I'm just this...this kid."

"You're not inadequate, Cal. I promise you that. And you may be 18 but you are definitely no kid. You're nothing like any kid I've ever known. I'm just so glad you're here with me. Now, let me get dinner for us, okay?" We kissed one more time then I sat down as Michelle sat down the salad, the rolls, and the lasagna."

"Bon appetite!" she said as we each took a first bite. I wanted to taste the lasagna before I ate my salad so I told her it would just be one tiny little bite.

"Oh, my goodness! This is perfect!" I told her.

"Really?" she asked hopefully.

"Oh, definitely. This is amazing."

After we'd each had a couple bites of salad Michelle asked, "Do you drink wine by any chance?"

"I've never tried it. I've never tried any alcohol because of my dad." I explained his drinking and the effect it had on our lives.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. That's okay. We can just have iced tea."

"No, that's ridiculous. If you'd like a glass of wine, please have one. In fact, I insist."

"No, thank you," she said sweetly. "I don't like drinking alone. I just thought it might be nice to have a glass with dinner."

"Then a glass we shall have," I announced. "Where is it?"

"No! Seriously, we don't need wine. This will be just fine. Let's just enjoy dinner and forget I mentioned it, okay?"

She looked so...fragile. I stood up and walked around to her end of the table and knelt next to her. "There aren't many things I can give to you. So anytime there's an opportunity for me to do something for you, please let me do it, okay?" I said.

I reached for her hand and she gave it to me. I kissed it and asked her again where to find it. She told me where it was along with the glasses. I poured us each a little less than half a glass and set hers on the table. As I did, she took my hand and said, "Hey. Come here." I bent down and was rewarded with a long, soft kiss. "Thank you. This is very sweet of you."

I kissed her back then offered my glass along with a toast. "To new friends." She repeated the toast and we both took a sip.

"That's not bad," I said. I actually hated the taste but wasn't going to tell her that.

We made small talk throughout dinner and I helped her clear the table after even though she insisted we leave things where they were.

As we were loading the dishwasher, she came up from behind me the way I had done to her earlier. "Hey there. Turn around."

I did as she asked and she said, "Is my breath okay?" She kissed me long and slow after she asked.

I told her, "If it wasn't it wouldn't matter if I could kiss you like that all night."

She smiled that dazzling smile and said sweetly, "That could be arranged. I was just worried about the garlic but then I realized you'd be garlicky, too."

I pulled her close and said, "Shame on you. That was just a ruse to kiss your handsome young boyfriend."

Her reaction made me think I'd made a big mistake. It was only momentary but it worried me. "I'm sorry. Was that too much?" I asked her.

I saw a tear form in her eyes and I was sure I'd blown it in a big way. "I didn't mean it like that, Michelle. All I meant was..."

"I'm so happy," she said. She sniffed and said, "Where are you with the tissues when I need them?"

I looked around but there were none. Besides, she wasn't letting go of me. She moved in very close and said, "What kind of boyfriend are you if you can't even get your girlfriend a tissue when she needs it?"

I kissed her and said, "Is that a rhetorical question?"

Her hand was on the back of my head stroking my hair. "You are so handsome. Did you know that? I have the biggest crush on you, Cal. Did you know that? And I want you to be my boyfriend more than anything in the world." She kissed me and asked, "Did you know that, too?"

We went back into the living room and sat in front of the television. I poured Michelle another glass of merlot and brought mine with me. We sat down on the sofa and she snuggled up next to me. I kissed the top of her head as I put my arm around her. "I have something for you," I said.

She sat up and said, "You do not!"

"Wait right here," I said. I got up and removed the CD from my jacket's inside pocket. I sat back down next to her and handed it to her. "This is the kind of presents poor boys give their girlfriends."

Michelle took it and clutched it to her chest. "This is the nicest thing anyone's ever given me. Thank you." I could see tears forming in her eyes again. She blinked then looked at the title and sat it down. Tears were falling onto her cheeks.

I grabbed some tissue and said, "At least I'm good at something."

She let me dab her eyes even as hers never looked away from mine. Before I could finish she took my hand and stopped me and said, "Do you really love me?"

I finished wiping off the last of the salty tears she'd cried and said, "Yes. I've loved you for two years now."

She blinked several times then said, "I'm going to put this in the CD player. And then we're going to dance, okay?" She kissed me before I helped her stand up.

A few moments later I heard the first chords of the title song ring out. "Come here, handsome boyfriend," she said. She was holding her hand out to me as I walked toward her.

Our arms slipped around one another immediately and we held each other more than we danced. For the next 45 minutes or so we just turned in a small circle while holding and caressing one another. There was a lot of kissing, too, but mostly it was just two lonely people holding on to something they knew couldn't last forever.

She looked at the clock as the last song ended and whispered to me, "It's only 8:00. We don't have to watch the movie right now if you don't mind waiting."

I was so stunned by what she said it took me a while to process it. As my brain went into high gear to try and make sense of her comment she moved in close and pushed her hips against my crotch until she made contact with my raging hard on again. Her cheek was next to mine as she pressed against me. "Mmmm. That's what I'd rather have than the movie. Would you mind sharing that with your girlfriend? Please?" She was nibbling my ear and I worried I might embarrass myself by coming in my jeans like I'd done with Karen that first time. I was grateful I'd jerked off just over 12 hours ago. Had I not...

I put my left arm around her back and my reached down and scooped her up with my right arm. "Oooh!" she yelped.

"That way," she indicated by nodding her head toward the back of the house. We entered a long hallway and she nodded toward the first bedroom on our left. It wasn't the master and later I would understand why. That was the room that reminded her of her husband, their marriage, and all the hurt and pain she felt. This would be our room where only the two of us would ever make love.

I sat her gently on the bed and kissed her as I did. She reached out and began unbuttoning my shirt. "Can we go slow?" she whispered. "I want to tell you that as excited as I am, I'm also very nervous. I'm even a little bit afraid. Not of you, of course. I'm just in such unfamiliar territory and I'm normally so in control of my life. But when I'm around you, I'm just so...out of control."

"Of course we can go slow. And I'm glad you're not afraid of me. I would never hurt you," I told her.

"I know that, Cal. I trust you completely. This wouldn't be possible without that kind of trust. Betraying it would be the worst kind of hurt imaginable."

"There's no need to imagine that because I could never betray you. Ever."

She reached up and undid one button followed by a long kiss. Another button, another long kiss. Once my shirt was off Michelle sat back and said, "Oh, my God! You are so beautiful." Her eyes scanned my body from my traps to my abs. By this time I had very good definition everywhere. She ran her hands along my chest and down my stomach. "I've been dreaming about this all week," she told me. "And it's even better than I imagined. You're so young and so smooth and so hard and so...yummy." I smiled when she said that. She must have taken that to mean I didn't believe her as she said, "You are! You look so delicious to me. I just want to...everything you."

I pushed her down on the bed and climbed on top of her. "Mmmm. I love that," she said. "I like when the man is in charge." Her hands were all over my naked upper body as we kissed.

I reached for her beautiful, soft breast with one hand. As I cupped it, Michelle gasped. "Oh, God! Ohhhh!! That feels so good, sweetheart," she said.

I was so turned on by that word I had to force myself to think about a woman who liked Roseanne Barr and even then, it was so hard not to cum. I finally got the urge under control and said, "Please call me that again."

"What? Sweetheart?" she moaned. She took my hand and held it on top of her breast as I squeezed and rolled it. "Mmmm. That feels so good, sweetheart. I love it when you do that for me."

I reached down and fumbled for the zipper on her skirt. "Let me get it, okay?" she said softly. She raised up, unzipped it and we pulled it down and off of her.

I slid my hand down her tummy and onto her mound. I palmed it at first pressing hard as I did. "Oh, my God!" Michelle moaned. "Please don't stop! That feels so, so good!"

I pressed the fabric of her panties into her pussy as I rubbed her clit. Michelle gasped and moaned. I slid my finger inside the waistband. She lifted up and helped me pull them down. She kicked them off onto the floor leaving her in her stockings, heels, and sweater.

"Do you want me to leave this on for you, sweetheart?" she asked referring to her sweater.

"Would that be okay?" I asked as I continued to stroke her clit.

"Anything you want is okay. Anything." She was breathing hard as she said, "But I like it better when you don't ask. Just take what you want from me, okay? I'm yours and you can take whatever you want."

I slipped first one and the two fingers into her wet pussy. Michelle screamed in delight. "Oh, fffuck! Oh, my God... That feels so amazing. Don't stop, honey. Please, please don't stop!"

The cursing turned me on like nothing else. When I told her how much I liked it, she didn't laugh or poke fun. She just moaned and said, "I'd love to do that for you, sweetheart."

She reached down indicating she wanted my belt buckle. I lifted up so she could undo it and then get my jeans and underwear off. Once the pants were gone, she could see the enormous bulge in my briefs. She reached down and stroked it through the cotton material. While looking into my eyes she said softly, "Oh, my fucking God. I love your cock, honey." Michelle never, ever took control with me. She never once made me feel like she was the older, more experienced woman teaching her 'hot, young stud' a lesson about love and life. She was sweet and gentle but very passionate. She was emotionally and sexually starved and I somehow managed to come along at what was for her, the perfect time.

She stripped my underwear off and as soon as they were gone, she got on top of me taking my cock in her right hand then lowering her mouth onto it. "Mmmmmm," she moaned as she took me into her mouth for the first time. "I fucking love your beautiful cock, sweetheart."

I had to warn her to take it easy; that I was already getting very close. She understood completely as I pushed her on her back and dropped down between her legs. I had only gone down on Karen a few times but I had a fairly good idea what I was doing. I knew the clit was more important than the pussy and that's where I focused my attention.

Michelle was propped up on some big pillows so she could watch as I licked and swirled and pleased. Her hand was on the back of my head. I looked up briefly and saw her biting her lower lip. "Oh, fffuck! That feels so...good! Oh, Jesus. Oh, my God. Oh...fuck!"

"That feels so good! I haven't had this in...years," she gasped. "I love this so much. Oh, God! That feels SO good! Yes, yes, yes. Oh, my fucking God!!"

I felt her body tense then shudder—hard. I knew Karen could cum more than once but I didn't know all women could do that.

"Don't stop, sweetheart," she said. "I can cum again another time or two, okay?"

I kept licking and finger fucking her until she managed to say while panting, "Uh, uh. No more of that, okay? That feels amazing but I want something more than your tongue or your fingers inside me. Come up here and make love to me. Please? I need you so badly I can't wait any longer."

I held myself above her in a kind of push-up position using my elbows. Michelle kissed me hungrily as she reached down for my cock. She lined it up and said, "Take me, sweetheart. Oh, God. Please, please take me."

I slid inside her and although it felt exactly like it had with Karen, this was just so different for me because this was the woman I...loved. Or at least, at that time, I thought I loved. I kissed her as I slid deep inside her body. Michelle broke our kiss not because she didn't want it but because she couldn't breath. She was gasping for breath as I began fucking her. Slowly at first. She moaned as I pulled back and gasped as I drove it home.

I picked up the pace and began hammering her harder and harder. I has hitting her body hard enough that it made her words break up. "Oh...my...fuck..ing GO—OD!! Oh, fuck!...Fuck...me, oh FUCK ME!!"

I drilled her as hard as I could even as I lifted up to try and hit her clit with my cock. I felt her tense again and then literally scream so loud it almost frightened me. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK...ME!!"

I wasn't wearing a condom so as I felt myself starting to cum I began to pull out. Michelle was in the middle of her orgasm and she grunted, "I'm on the pill. Don't...you...DARE! I want you inside me so...fucking bad!"

She pulled my shoulders in tight and held me forcing to cum in her pussy. I bucked and jerked and grunted and shot stream after stream after stream of cum inside her. Both of us were panting like dogs when I collapsed on top of her.

Michelle was holding me so hard even now and I wondered if she was okay. I lifted up and saw her crying again. "What's wrong, honey?" I asked her. I began stroking her hair as she just sobbed.

She shook her head. "Nothing is wrong. Nothing at all. I'm just so...so...overwhelmed with emotion and feelings and things I haven't experienced in so long." She asked me for tissue and that made us both laugh which lightened the mood.

She blew her nose and apologized for being so unromantic. "It's just that I thought I'd never feel this way again. Ever. And then there was this. And you. And...us. And..." She turned her head to bury it into a pillow as she began crying again.

I was so uncomfortable I had no idea what to do. I just lay beside her and put my arm around her. I stroked her hair and just blurted out, "I love you."

She turned over and her eyes were a mess of tears and mascara. She said, "I know I look like a mess. I'm sorry. But you don't have to say that. I know you don't really love me and that's okay. I just want to us to be together. Whenever we can. That's more than enough for me, Cal. This is more than I ever imagined I would have again. So really, you don't need to tell me that."

I stroked her hair and said, "But what if that's how I feel?"

She laid her head on chest and said, "I won't tell you you're too young to know what you feel. That would be patronizing and condescending. I just don't want you to confuse what we have with real love. I don't want you to be hurt or think I can offer you more than I can."

"I know you're not going to leave your husband. I understand this isn't that kind of love. But I also know this isn't just sex. I had that with Karen and it was...nice. But this. This is different. This is...amazing."