Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god!" She screamed and her nails dug into the skin of my left arm.

"Oh god!" Her voice was deep and hitched in her throat. I repositioned my fingers and started the final climb to the summit of her ecstasy. I fucked her faster, reaching deep inside her core.

"Oh fuck... Oh god, don't stop." Her head bent backwards exposing her soft, lean neck. I couldn't be bothered with feigning restraint at this point. I sank my teeth into the tender flesh and sucked hard over her pulse point. She gasped and I felt her skin erupt into millions of tiny bumps beneath my inexorable lips and tongue. A texture my skin imitated the moment her hot breath made contact with my neck. My eyes squeezed shut as I shuddered with unadulterated lust. I needed her to come. I needed her to envelop me in her fervour and alleviate this crushing need that consumed me.

"Oh fuck, please don't stop... Don't ever fucking stop... Oh fuck!" Her body grew stiff once more and I gave it everything I had. I pumped brutally into her pussy, groping and squeezing her ass and sucking fervidly on her neck. Her body tensed and her pussy contracted so violently it ejected my fingers along with a stream of hot come.

"Oh god YYYEEESSS!" She screamed louder than I had ever heard her before.

"Fuck!" Was expelled from my own throat as the intensity smashed into me.

Her nails now dug into my back, pulling and clawing at the material of my shirt. My fingers moved furiously over her clit as she continued to coat the sleeve and front of my blouse with her sweet juices. When her trove was emptied, her legs snapped shut around my waist and both of her hands bolted to push my hand away from her aching clit. She used all her weight to pin my hand against my own thigh before her legs gave way and she collapsed onto my lap. Her face resting on my shoulder, her body continued to shake and tremble and the after shocks rippled through her. As she tried to steady her breathing, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and held me tighter than I can ever remember being held. Pulling my hand from between us, I folded my arms around her and returned the hold.

Taking advantage of the position I lifted her up slightly and set her down on the sofa. She held me a few minutes longer as my body covered hers. When she released me, I slowly kissed down the centre of her body, over her t-shirt and returned to my home between her legs. Exhausted, her arms fell above her head and her legs rested weakly on the sofa. I tenderly kissed her pelvis, grazing my lips against her curls and proceeded to gently lick up whatever come was left on her satiated pussy. My tongue covered her inner thighs and puffy labia before I planted light kisses all over her. When I had cleaned up as much of her nectar as I could, I lifted myself from the sofa.

I looked at the depleted form splayed across the sofa and realized she had fallen asleep. Grabbing the spare blanket from the chest under the window, I carefully covered her before retreating to my bedroom. I had to remember to thank her some day. She has saved me in more ways than one would think was possible,

I walked into my room and quietly closed the door. I stripped myself of my sodden clothing one article at a time and tossed them to the corner by the closet. Collapsing onto my bed, I revelled in the taste and aroma of female passion still flooding my senses. I replayed the events of the last 40 minutes, being sure to commit every moment to memory. I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep satisfied sleep. I had a lot to of work to catch up on tomorrow.

12