Counseling Helps Occasionally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still he worked and I couldn't help myself as I let go and then I felt him respond too. He warmed me and I felt it all the way through my body. I knew what had happened now.

In a darkened parking lot on top of a fender I'd just had a climax that I'd only heard about from women. It was long and took my entire body and it was sweet. His discharge made me so happy and desirable and I wanted him even more. I tried to prolong it by moving my hips, but in a few minutes I could feel him softening and we'd still not caught our breaths.

As we stood panting for air, I saw him reach into his pocket and remove something white. He reached for me again and wiped me and then lowered his face again and I felt his tongue all over me. He was busy and then stood up and kissed me. I tasted him and that same sweet taste I'd found at his eye minutes earlier. It was him and mixed in was me.

We tasted good together and I licked his face to get even more. It was over and yet it wasn't. I looked deep into his eyes and saw something. He cared for me.

He helped me dress and I helped him pull up his pants. I was tired and felt loved for the first time in my life. I started to say again that I would pay him for the car and he put his fingers to my mouth and kissed me again.

It was barely ten o'clock when he let me go home but he made me promise that if there was any kind of a problem that I would call him and he gave me his card. He said that I had three days to say goodbye and then call him to pick me up.

Otherwise he said that he was coming to get me, and I knew that he would. I drove home and it took me less than two days. I told my ex-boyfriend that I was leaving and he didn't believe me. I told him that I would be gone when he got home, if he came home tonight.

I got the kids and called my Sis and told her. She was happy for me and was wishing me good luck when a black pickup truck pulled up out front.

12