Corrective Measures: Monday

Story Info
Steve discovers his wife means business.
2.4k words
4.2
14.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up and saw that Rachel had already gotten out of bed. I wasn't used to sleeping in the buff and as a result, didn't get a great night of sleep. My cock kept rubbing directly up against our silk sheets and giving me erections that kept waking me up.

I headed over to the bathroom to get ready for work. I thought maybe I would take care of myself in the shower but I also wanted to be ready in case Rachel wanted to have sex. I know she said this wouldn't be a sexfest, but you never know.

After I showered, I put my suit on and went downstairs. Rachel was in the kitchen and had made my favorite, French toast.

"Well, this is a pleasant surprise honey!" I said as I greeted Rachel with a kiss.

"Morning sweetheart," she said. "Yes, I made your favorite. It's my way of saying I am sorry for losing my temper last night."

As I was about to sit down to eat, Rachel cleared her throat rather loudly. I looked up at her, "what is it dear?"

"Speaking of last night, aren't you forgetting something?"

She said it as more of a statement than a question.

"Yes Rachel I know, but I'm going to leave for work right after breakfast. I figured once I got home tonight, I would get undressed." I thought what I was saying made perfect sense.

"The corrective measure, that you picked I remind you, was that you were to be naked at all times while you were home. Now, I will again give you two choices. Choice number one, take your clothes off, eat this delicious breakfast that I made for you and then get dressed in the garage when you leave. Or choice number two, skip breakfast and leave for work right now.

I didn't say anything, I just started to undo my tie and began to undress again under the watchful eye of my wife. Rachel seemed very pleased with my choice as she sipped her coffee.

Once I was naked I sat down to eat. I heard Rachel again clear her throat and I looked at her confused. I wasn't wearing any clothes, so I wasn't sure what she was getting at. Finally, after a few seconds of us staring at each other she spoke up, "that too."

"My wrist watch?"

"Completely naked," was all she said.

I removed my wrist watch and was finally able to eat breakfast. I quietly thought about the incredible double standard that I had agreed to abide by. I lose my temper, I make a meal for Rachel and her mother as penance and I get punished. Rachel loses her temper, makes me French toast and all is forgiven.

The rest of breakfast was, for the most part, like a normal breakfast. I did feel strangely self conscious, eating naked while my wife was dressed but I figured that would pass. We went through what we had planned for the day and week. Rachel reminded me that on Sunday, we had the barbecue over Rob and Tara's.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," I said. "Who else is going to be there?"

"Well us, Dave and Mary and a bunch of people you don't know."

"Well, at least Dave and Mary will be there," I responded.

Robert and Tara and Dave and Mary were our best friends.

I finished eating and Rachel told me I should get going or I was going to be late for work. She told me not to worry about cleaning up and gave me a kiss. I picked up my watch and headed into the garage to get dressed for work.

It was a typical Monday at work. There was a problem at one of our plants, so myself and several of the other executives were scrambling most of the day to rectify it. Around 11:30 I got a text from Rachel while I was in a meeting with my boss. I was able to look at it quickly. It read;

"Sweetheart, just reminding you of your responsibilities per our agreement when you get home. I am going to let this morning slide but anymore mistakes are going in the journal. Have a nice day! Love you!"

I wanted to reply but couldn't with my boss talking to me. Just me taking a glance at my phone probably already had him annoyed. A few more people then came into his office and the meeting dragged on right into the lunch hour.

The meeting finally broke up around 12:45 and I texted Rachel back as I walked to my office;

"Sorry dear, I was in a meeting with Doug. I understand my responsibilities and I am sorry about this morning. Love you too!"

As I got back I could see that my secretary, Margaret, had gone to lunch. I shut the door to my office and sat at my desk. I looked at my phone, waiting for it to ring. Rachel likes her texts answered almost immediately, especially when I am "on punishment." Sure enough, within a few seconds Rachel called.

"Hi honey, sorry about that," I immediately said, trying to mitigate any issues.

I could tell by Rachel's voice she wasn't entirely happy but she wasn't entirely mad either. "You're pretty busy today, huh?"

"Yes dear, we had a problem at one of our locations and we are trying to resolve the matter."

"Oh, I understand. You were too busy to respond to my text."

"Well sweetie, I was in a meeting with Doug. If I started texting you while he was talking to me, he would have blown a gasket."

That's when Rachel started in, "You were too busy to respond but not too busy to read it I guess? Because I can tell when someone reads a text."

"Well, yes...glancing at a text and taking the time to right back are a lot different."

"So you only glanced at my text? But couldn't take two seconds to right 'K' with a heart, or anything like that?"

"Rachel, please don't read into this. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you right away. We are very busy." I knew at this point I was walking myself right off a cliff.

Rachel quickly responded, "You're not the only one who is busy at work you know. But I still found the time to think of you."

Hoping to desperately end this conversation I told her I was sorry again and asked if we could drop it and move on?

"Are you alone in your office?" She asked me, ignoring what I had just said.

"Yeah, why?"

She told me to go lock the door to my office. When I questioned her she told me to just go do it. Once I locked it she told me to strip off all my clothes. I protested, "Rachel, I can't do that here, I could lose my job."

"No, if I make you walk down the hall naked you could lose your job. Getting naked in your private office shouldn't be a problem."

"But sweetheart...," my protests fell on deaf ears.

"This is what you're going to do. Take everything off...and I do mean everything. I want a selfie of you naked at the start of every minute for the next 15 minutes, to prove to me that you are not wearing anything. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes dear...crystal clear. But what happens if someone wants to speak to me?"

"You're a clever guy, I'm sure you'll think of something." With that she hung up.

I slowly undressed and placed my clothes on the small couch in my office. I arranged them in a way that would make it a little easier to get everything on quickly. I took out my phone and took my first selfie and sent it to Rachel. She responded with a smiley face and a heart. I stared at the clock, waiting for each minute to pass. I never realized just how long a minute was.

Rachel responded to each text with a "good boy" or a hand clapping emoji or something like that.

I was coming up to the 10 minute mark when suddenly I heard the handle on my office door jiggle and then there was a knock. I think my heart may have stopped for a second. A few seconds later, my office phone rang. I picked up and it was my secretary, Margaret. "Hello Mr. Collins?"

"Yes Margaret, what is it?" I said, trying to sound professional.

"I have some papers for you to sign but your door is locked."

I have to say, I came up with a pretty good excuse on the spot, "Yes it is. I spilled some coffee on my pants and had to rinse them out in the bathroom in my office. They're drying, that's why the door is locked."

"Oh I see, that makes sense. Just let me know when you can sign these?"

Disaster averted!

As I hung up the phone Rachel texted me, "where's my photo?!" I quickly snapped another selfie and added an apology that Margaret had called.

I stared at the clock and eventually only had one pic left to take and send. Next thing I knew, I was getting a call from Rachel, but it wasn't a regular call, it was a video call. I answered it, making sure to hold the phone high and close to my face.

"Hi honey, you are almost done." She said with a big smile.

"Where are you," I asked.

"I am sitting in my car. Listen, for the last minute, you don't have to send me a selfie."

I didn't feel relieved because I knew something else was coming.

Rachel continued, "...no, instead, I thought I would watch you jerk off, at your desk over video call. Isn't that a great idea sweetheart?"

It was a rhetorical question but I agreed, just wanting to get this over with. Also, I wouldn't mind jerking off and maybe getting some relief myself.

"Oh but just one thing...," Rachel continued, I knew there was a catch. "..no cummies for you, that would be a reward."

"Yes dear, I know." I was disappointed but not surprised.

Rachel looked at her watch and began counting down from 10 for me to start. When she got down to 1 she told me to begin. I started stroking myself with my right hand while I held the phone in my left. I tilted the phone so Rachel could see me pumping my cock. Every so often she would have me turn the phone up so she could see my face. I could feel myself getting close a few times but she kept reminding my not to cum under any circumstances.

Mercifully we got to the end of the minute and Rachel applauded my efforts. "Great job sweetheart! It's been a long time since I watched you jerk off. You are really hard right now, I bet you are incredibly uncomfortable, aren't you?"

Still breathing heavy, "Yes dear, very."

"Well, I guess my work is done then. I trust I won't have to wait over an hour for you to respond to any of my future texts...will I?"

"No dear, you won't."

"Good! And just so you know, I won't put any of this in the journal since you completed sort of a mini corrective measure just now."

I told her, "thanks." What else could I say?

"Will you be late tonight honey?"

Again, I just nodded yes.

"Ok, have a good rest of the day at work. When you get off the phone with me, you have permission to get dressed. Love you! Bye!" With that she hung up.

I made my way over to get my clothes, still sporting an incredible hard on. I thought to myself that I may have to spend the rest of the day sitting behind my desk.

Thankfully, I was able to get things back to normal down there and the rest of the day went on without much of a problem. We corrected the situation at the other location but it did result in me having to stay late.

By the time I got home Rachel was already upstairs. I stripped naked in the garage, hung my clothes in the laundry room and made my way to the kitchen. I found a note taped to the fridge when I walked in;

" Hi Honey! I left your dinner in the fridge, just reheat for 1:30 in the microwave. I also left the dishes from this morning and my plate from dinner in the sink. Make sure you clean, dry and put everything away before coming to bed. See you when you come up. Love you!

p.s. Don't use the dishwasher."

I was annoyed that she actually left the dishes for me to clean. But then again, I just figured it was all hand in hand with being 'on punishment.' Especially this punishment which Rachel seemed to really be enjoying.

I ate dinner by myself at the kitchen table and then got started on the dishes. As I cleaned the dishes and replayed what Rachel did to me today at work, my cock started getting stiff again. I was scared as hell I was going to get caught but afterwards, I was really turned on by the whole thing.

When I was done, I made my way upstairs. Rachel was laying on her side, with her eyes closed. The lights were off but the TV was on. After brushing my teeth I slipped into bed.

"How was dinner?" She asked, still on her side, facing away from me.

"It was very good dear, thank you." I cuddled up behind her and could feel that she was wearing a thin nightgown. I pressed my now hardening cock into her ass and could feel through her clothes she wasn't wearing any panties.

My wife immediately stop me in my tracks. "Down boy. You're on punishment, that's not happening tonight."

I rolled over on my back, "yes, sorry dear."

"Also, as far as that is concerned. I am not telling you what to do, but I advise you to think about what decisions you make... especially after today."

"Yes dear," was all I said. Basically my wife was letting me know that any unauthorized jerking off would have consequences.

As I laid there on my back, sporting an erection that was actually lifting the the sheets, I kept saying to myself, only six more days to go. And with the barbacue on Sunday, I would be dressed for most of the day anyway.

I eventually was able to roll over on my side and drift off to sleep.