Confusing Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care who you are, your cock's godlike and just don't stop..."

Amber was trashing under her lover, trying her very best not to cry out her very intense pleasure. When she felt her pleasure finally beginning to wane, her lover noticed it as well. Immediately, he reached under her, grabbed her thigh and pulled it way up. The new position, something Jake and her had never done before, allowed her lover a lot more freedom of movement and he started to fuck her really hard. It didn't trigger an immediate second climax, but it certainly brought her climax back to life for a long moment.

And then, without stopping even though they had started not that long ago, she felt her lover abandon himself to his own climax. "Do you want me to come inside you?" he growled, something Jake had stopped asking a long while ago.

"Of course, fill me, my love." she replied.

Amber felt herself being shaken wildly by her lover's pleasure and orgasm. Jake or Jason, she didn't know and didn't much care anymore, simply took her savagely. At one point, as he groaned, he rose on his arms and she saw him staring at her breasts. "Fuck your breasts are amazing... Just fucking amazing!" he cried as he kept ploughing into her violently until his climax was truly spent.

The male in her arms turned over and ended up next to her on the bed, panting hard. Amber, having mostly recovered, turned to her side and stared at him. In the dim light, she tried to identify which of the brothers had just thoroughly fucked her. And she couldn't. Her heart was beating fast, her breathing was shallow and just as fast. Then the man next to her turned his head towards her and smiled. "Should I be worried, my love?"

"What?" she asked, stunned.

"You seemed to have quite a remarkable climax thinking about my brother."

"Bah! I knew it was you all along!" she lied.

"Really? Who am I, then?" he asked, smiling.

"Stop it Jake! Of course I knew it was you!" she lied. "Playing wicked games like this is one thing, but actually doing it?" Amber exhaled noisily.

"I'm pretty sure he'd say yes!" said Jake.

"Of course he would, I'm fucking hot!" Amber replied, laughing.

"That you are... That you are."

They fell asleep a bit later and Amber woke up late the following morning. Once more, she got up before Jake. Looking at the time, she knew that Jake's parents would have already left for work. A wicked smile on her face, Amber put on the same nighty she had put on last night and went to the kitchen.

When she saw Jason siting at the table, studying, she grinned and walked in. He saw her as she walked through a shaft of sunlight and, his eyes wide, gasped audibly. As if startled by his own gasp, Jason looked up into Amber's eyes and apologized. "Oh damn... It's my turn to apologize Amber... I'm sorry."

Amber hadn't expected him to gasp, but wasn't displeased about it. Not at all. Looking down at herself in the sunlight, she saw that the sun was making the nighty more transparent than usual. "Oh... I didn't know that... with the sun. It's the sun you see!" she said, laughing. "I don't mind Jason. Can I take it as a compliment?" she asked, still standing in the sunlight.

Jason, surprised, smiled with her. "Of course. But if it's a compliment, let me make it proper. You're remarkably beautiful Amber, and my brother is a very lucky man."

"Why thank you!" she replied, smiling coyly.

Jason, seeing that she was staying in the sunlight, openly stared at her for a few moments. Then a few moments more. With his pencil frozen above his book, he kept staring at her, enjoying everything she was offering. At one point, when the fact that she was letting him ogle her was obvious, Jason looked up into her eyes and said, "Fuck, your breasts are amazing..." Amber laughed at his comment, making her breasts jiggle in the process, and suddenly remembered Jake saying the exact same thing last night. Had it been Jason? Had he switched after she had fallen asleep?

Amber had no way of knowing, but once more, the thought that she had fucked Jason last night sent shivers up and down her spine. She grinned and shook her head before moving away from the sun. As she fixed herself some toast, she knew that he was staring at her ass and legs. She suddenly felt nervous and excited when she reached up for the jar of almond butter and felt her nighty rising up behind her. Resisting her reflex to stop, she instead pushed her arm as high as she could, forcing the nighty higher still and got up on her toes.

To top it all, as she was in this position, she suddenly turned her head and looked at Jason. He was staring at her ass, his mouth open. She stayed in this position a few more seconds, and eventually Jason looked up and saw that she had caught him. "Oh shit!" he swore. "you must think that I'm a pervert!" he said, clearly abashed.

"Nah... I'll just take this gawking as a compliment..." she said, laughing.

"I'm sorry..." he repeated.

"Don't worry about it Jason... But I think I'm going to change."

Before going away, she came to him and kissed his forehead. When she came back two minutes later in her tiniest bikini, Jason's eyes widened in surprised and they both laughed. "What?" she said, grinning. "I just want to go swimming after breakfast!"

But they both knew that wasn't the only reason she had put it on. Jason, looking at her seriously, said "You're the sexiest girl I have seen in a long time, Amber. The more I get to know you, the more I think that my brother is a lucky guy. I wish I had seen you first."

"Thanks..." she said while she sat directly across from him at the table.

Looking into her eyes a long time, Jason smiled and said, "You really think I can study with your bikini in front of me like this?"

"Oh..." she said, grinning but nervous about what she was about to say. "My bikini bothers you? Want me to take it off?"

They both laughed out loud as she said that, Amber as she was reddening, Jason as his eyes grew round once again. "Shit you're magnificent Amber... Gorgeous, sexy, funny, open minded and with those goddamned perfect breasts!" He stopped there, smiling and looking at her, and Amber didn't quite know what to say. But it wasn't awkward at all, even if Amber had no idea why.

When her toast was finished, she stood up and said, "You know, if you want to study outside, I'd like to have your company..." then, leaning towards him, she whispered "Sometimes, when I don't tie my top properly, it can slip off when I dive." Jason looked at her, surprised once again. While Amber was putting her plate away, he grabbed one of his books and moved outside to the large chair next to the pool.

A minute later Amber walked out of the house and enjoyed the burning hot sun on her skin. She walked to the deep end of the pool and hopped on the diving board. She jumped as high as she could and dove in at a steep angle. Even before she came back up for air, she knew the top had slipped. She swam, underwater, until she reached the shallow end and stood up. Amber knew she had great breasts. Every single one of her boyfriends had been fascinated by them, in awe of them. Most of her girlfriends even commented on them, one of them even gasped when she saw them naked last year.

Jason, probably already aroused, didn't stand a chance. She saw him staring shamelessly at her breasts, glistening in the sunlight, as she was wading towards him through the pool. "Oops!" she said, a silly smile on her face. She took her time repositioning her bikini, accidentally untying the string, sliding it around to find the perfect position and fluffing her breasts to make sure they were settled correctly in the tiny top. She really didn't need to do that, even in her sturdiest bras: her breasts were too firm to sag or be forced into a bad position.

Amber was grinning as she finished, then laughing as she saw Jason's jaw still opened wide. She let herself fall back in the water and winked at him as she swam away. Jason then smiled and shook his head slowly. About twenty minutes later Jake joined them on the deck, wearing his boxers. When he saw Amber in the pool, he pushed them down and joined her naked.

After a while, as they were playing around in the deep end, Amber hugged him and said, "Jason saw my breasts earlier..."

"What?" Jake said, his expression unreadable.

"I dove too high and the top fell away." she replied.

"Accidentally?" Jake asked, a smile on the corner of his lips.

"Of course," she drawled, putting enough theatre in the voice to let him know that it wasn't, in fact, accidental.

The three of them remained in or around the pool for a couple of hours. Jake told his brother that he could swim naked if he wanted to, given that Amber had already seen him naked. He frowned, then smiled. "I know we're alike, but she hasn't actually seen me yet, bro."

"Oh... Come on now! Don't be shy!" Amber said, not sure what she wanted to happen.

But Jason only laughed. He kept his swim trunks on after all, but they shared a great time together.

After getting a phone call, Jason said that they would have the house to themselves tonight, their parents would leave for their cabin immediately after work. The trio talked about a few possibilities, but despite how some options were interesting, like movie night with friends or a pool party, they decided to simply remain at home alone. Jake would deny that anything was going on when she asked him, but Amber was beginning to sense that something was brewing. Neither of the twins was a stay at home kind of guy.

They ate dinner together, which was a lot of fun like their afternoon, but Amber was now convinced that something was up. As they were all in the living room talking and listening to music, she decided to take a shower. She knew that she and Jake would have sex later that night: he had been all over her during the evening, dropping not so subtle hints. She went back to his room, a towel wrapped around herself, and stayed there five minutes. She slipped on her bikini bottom and decided to tease the boys a bit. Instead of her bikini top, or a bra and tank top, she only put on the tank top. Looking at herself in the mirror, she grinned: the effect was stunning.

She went back to the bathroom, opening the door without knocking. She startled when she saw Jake, naked in front of the vanity, his long cock hanging heavily between his legs. She hugged him, then turned to look at herself in the mirror, grabbed both her breasts and whispered, "Think Jason will notice them?" she asked naughtily.

"I'm sure he will..." he said.

Amber smiled, then grinned as she saw her boyfriend's cock jerking up slightly, his erection starting to grow.

"You really think he'd say yes? That he'd fuck me?" she asked, still feeling naughty.

"I have no doubt. Anytime, anywhere." he said.

"Hmmm." Looking at his cock again, Amber said "Shit! That thing's growing fast! I'm starting to think that you're not just playing around with this threesome thing with your brother." Jake only smiled at her. Amber knelt in front of him and smiled "Think we have enough time for a quickie before Jason comes looking for us?"

As she leaned forward, opening her mouth, Jake placed his hand on her shoulder, stopping her. "Amber..." he said, a strange expression on his face. "I'm Jason."

Amber was shocked, her eyes wide open, as she looked up at him. "Oh..." she whispered. Then, smiling, she said, why didn't you wait one more second before saying it?"

It was Jason's turn to be surprised. And doubly so when she quickly licked the tip of his cock before getting up. She winked at him before getting out of the bathroom.

She was extremely aroused when she joined Jake, the real Jake, in the living room. She walked behind him as he sat on the couch and whispered. "I need to fuck you really badly..." Jake didn't need to be told twice. I turned the TV off and got up. The two of them walked past the bathroom where they heard Jason in the shower. Once they got into Jake's room, Amber closed the door behind her and pushed Jake on the bed.

He barely had time to push his boxers off before she jumped on him and straddled his thighs. As she grabbed and played with his cock, rubbing it against her thin bikini, she looked at him and said, "When I got out of the shower I put this bikini to tease your brother..." and then, playing with her breasts, she added "And I chose this top without a bra to make him go crazy." Still holding his cock with one hand, she grabbed one of her breasts with the other. "Do you mind?"

Jake moaned under her deft fingers, and said "No, not at all... The poor guy has been single for a while now."

"Interesting..." she said before pulling the tank top off. Now topless, she made her breasts move, smiling as Jake stared at them. "What if I told you that when I came back to the bathroom, I saw you in there, naked?"

"Me?" Jake frowned. "Oh..."

"Yeah. I asked him, thinking it was you, if Jason would notice my breasts. He said yes." Jake grinned, but didn't say anything. "After that I asked him if you thought he'd agree to fuck me. He said "anytime, anywhere."

"Obviously..." the real Jake replied.

Amber was slightly bothered by Jake's calm. After pulling her bikini bottom off, she placed her pussy right next to his cock, pulled it against her and kept caressing it. Jake was moaning and twisting under her, grinning with pleasure. Amber loved the feeling of his hard and hot cock against her pussy. She said, "And then he stopped me just as I was about to give him a blowjob."

"He did? God, he has more willpower than I would have given him credit for!" Jake said.

"Hmmm. What would you say if I told you that I nevertheless licked his cock?"

This time Jake opened his eyes and looked at her. At the same time, Amber rose, pulled his cock against her sopping wet pussy and impaled herself. Jake groaned and threw his head back. After the initial surge of pleasure, Jake looked at Amber and stared into her eyes. He grabbed her hips and fucked her in sync with her movements. Reaching further, Jake's fingertips touched her asshole and Amber moaned. Instead of answering her question, Jake said "I want your ass, my favorite tease."

Amber groaned, more than willing to please her lover. She was extremely excited: this game-not-a-game-anymore with Jason was intoxicating, making her wild with lust. When she nodded, looking deep into his eyes, Jake reached for the bottle of lube and gave it to her. She began by caressing her asshole with it, then slipped one finger as deep as she could. Soon she added a second finger, still riding Jake slowly. As she did so, he placed two pillows under his head to easily be able to look at her. After that, she pulled herself up and sat on his thighs to coat his cock.

Surprising Jake, she then turned around and prepared to take his cock in the reverse cowgirl. Jake loved that position, especially for anal. He felt her pulling his cock against her asshole and felt the tip of his cock slide inside very slightly. After that, there was a long, smooth and delicious descent all the way down to his lower belly. Both were gasping and breathing irregularly, him enjoying the naughtiest and most intense pleasure, and her experiencing the always bizarre sensations of a thick long cock going up her ass.

When she sat down and straightened, taking him all the way, Jake groaned in pleasure. When Amber started to fuck him slowly, he cried out and grabbed her hips. Guiding her upon his cock, Jake took long deep breaths, enjoying the overwhelming pleasure. Amber was surprised to hear him say, and even more surprised to hear what he actually said. "Amber, my love... You should know that if you were to knock three times on the wall, wait a second and knock twice more, Jason would walk right through the door a few moments later.

Amber gasped in surprise. There it was, finally out in the open. On her knees over his cock, her hands on his thighs, she opened her eyes and felt her heart beat much faster. She wanted to ask him a few questions, but knew she already had the answers. She looked at the wall, within arm's reach, then turned her head around to look at Jake. He was calmly looking back into her eyes, a small smile on his lips. Amber stopped moving on his cock. Staring into his eyes, she knocked three times, then two. Ten seconds later Jason opened the door, naked as earlier and sporting a raging erection.

In perfect silence, Amber watched Jason moving towards her. He climbed on the bed, placing his cock mere inches away from her face. He then placed his hand on her head and asked, "Are you sure about this, Amber?" Looking up at him, her mouth slightly opened in front of his cock, Amber nodded. Pushing on his cock with his free hand, he guided it to and then into her mouth. Jake was still immobile beneath her, but she could feel his cock twitching inside her ass.

When she felt Jason's cock slipping deeper into her mouth, Amber closed her eyes, wrapped her hand around its base and lost herself in this blowjob. In seconds Jason was moaning, both his hands on her head. It was Amber's first threesome and already she knew that it wouldn't be her last. Either with these two or, if things didn't work out with Jake in the long term, other open-minded guys.

When Jake began moving gently under her, pushing his cock in and out of her ass slightly, Amber knew that she would definitely have to find other guys if this relationship didn't last. The pleasure she felt, the utter elation that filled her, overwhelmed her. And she knew that things were only starting! Bringing her second hand up and around Jason's cock, she began pumping him, spreading her saliva on his cock, making the head of his cock alternate between her mouth and slick palms and fingers.

She was relentless. Even when he tapped her shoulder gently, asking for her to slow down, she just went at him with more zeal. She pulled him deep into her mouth, gagging when he touched the back of her mouth. After keeping him there for a long while, she pulled away and asked, "How long would it take for you to get hard again if you came right now?"

"With you like this? A minute, at most..." Jason growled.

"Then fuck my mouth, I want to drink your sperm." Amber said in a low voice.

She didn't think she'd ever said anything so crude to a new lover before, but Amber was extremely aroused. As Jason fucked her mouth like she had asked him to do, she was thinking about Jake's cock up her ass and her very empty pussy. If she had asked Jason to fuck her pussy right now, he would have lasted ten seconds. She wanted more. So much more.

Amber felt Jason's fingers tightening on her head, and heard him moaning louder. "Shit!" he cried as she felt the first stream of cum explode into her mouth. She swallowed it all just in time for the second dose, then the third and a fourth. Jason came a lot, and Amber grinned as she swallowed it all, staring straight into his eyes while she did. She knew she must have looked like a porn star right then, but she didn't care. The entire 24 hours of teasing about Jason had driven her wild with lust.

Jason was shaking as he pulled away, his legs trembling on the bed as he looked at her with a large grin. Amber turned around to look at Jake, and laughed as she saw the exact same expression on his face. He was still fucking her ass, but doing it slowly, not wanting to cum too soon. Slowly, Amber sat back fully before letting herself drop slowly against him. The new angle was wonderful in her ass, and she ended up completely lying on Jake.

She then brought her hands to her pussy and opened her legs. She was still staring at Jason as she masturbated. When his cock began bouncing back up as gushes of blood returned to it, Amber lifted her legs slowly. The very different position made her asshole cry out with new delicious sensations, and she heard Jake moaning under her. When her legs were fully pulled back, her knees near her head and her heels pressed against the underside of her thighs, she saw Jason stare at her with his mouth opened.