Claire's Late Night in the Laundry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark never got to find out the answer to his last question -- that night at least. For Claire couldn't fight back her orgasm any longer. Snapping the cell phone shut, she laid back on the table and released. It was like a geyser that had been stopped up for too long was now finally blowing -- explosively! "UNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! OHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWDDDD! OH YESSSSSSS! " Claire cried, as stream after stream of sweet juice gushed forth from her, totally soaking Vicki's hand and her wonderful play toy.

The sight, scent, and sensual feel of Claire cumming in front of her was all that was needed to send Vicki over the edge as well. "OH SWEET LORD!" she shouted, slumping down on top of Missy, "YES, I'LL SHOW YOU! YES, I'LL SHOW YOU! YES, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW I CUMMMMM!!" For Vicki, it was like someone had just set the most fantastic fireworks off inside of her whole body. Her body was trembling as she felt her grown daughter's warm skin against hers.

For the next few moments, all was still except for the girls' heavy breathing. All went quiet. Then they began to stir again. Up on top of the table, Claire found Misty's PINK panties and began to slowly rub them over her pussy, wetting them with the dewy fruits of her climax. Down below, Vicki played with Missy's round boobs as she lay on top of her. Then Missy found Vicki's mouth with her tongue and gave her a long, sensuous French kiss. "That was magnificent," Missy said, loud enough so that Claire could hear it as well.

"Yes," said Claire, climbing down off the table to join her lovers again, "It was totally incredible." Claire tossed the PINK panties as well as a couple of other articles from the Holloway's basket casually into the washer. "I can't wait for next year's vacation to have another go around with you two!"

Vicki and Missy giggled and got up from the plush carpeted floor. Vicki took off Claire's red panties (which she had still kept on, even while fucking with Missy) and tossed them into the washer, too. "I'd say let's have another round right now, " Vicki said with a smile, "Except that you've got a LOT of stains to get out of those panties, girl, so we better leave you to your work. And, besides, we'd better be getting off to bed anyway before my Steve and your sister notice how long we have been gone!"

Missy and Vicki started up the stairs, giggling to each other. As they ascended the steps, Vicki pointed to where her green panties were still lying on the basement carpet. "Don't bother putting those ones back in our clothes pile when you are done, love," Vicki told Claire, "I want you to have them as a souvenir. I know how you love them so." Claire smiled.

As her mother disappeared from view, Missy paused at the landing located midway down the stairs. "Don't forget to wash our other panties, though, Claire, along with the rest of our clothes. We'll need them in the morning." Then she added, with a wink: "Of course, if you want to give the panties an extra special bath with your tongue, we'll understand. They *are* very dirty and will need lots of special attention, especially those polka dotted ones of mine that you and mom seemed to love so much." Then, with a lilting laugh, she was gone, too.

While Claire would have loved to do just the kinky thing that Missy had suggested to her, she knew that she badly needed to get some sleep. So she hurriedly tossed the rest of the Holloway's' clothes, as well as her own red bra and panty set, into the washer for cleaning. Then, as the washer jumped into motion, tossing and turning, she wickedly slipped into the green undies that Vicki had been wearing under her nightie earlier and mounted the steps herself.

Totally drained from her exhilarating encounter with Vicki and Missy, Claire laid down on the couch in the living room. She knew that the clothes would need to be transferred to the dryer in just about half an hour, so she wiled away the time by watching a pornographic DVD called "Colorguards in Colorful Panties" that she had bought on the Internet and had kept hidden from her husband, Mark. As she watched the sprightly teenage girls cavort about in their skivvies, each inevitably getting fucked hard by their band leader, Claire gently rubbed Vicki's green panties against her pussy and clit.

The movie was right in the middle of a scene where two majorettes were doing a scissors, grinding their blue uniform panties against each other, when Claire heard the loud buzzing signal from downstairs that meant the washer was done. She had a hard time tearing herself away from the film, because the pigtailed girls were doing a great job of sucking off two guys from the percussion section as they bumped and grinded their pussies together. But sleep -- elusive sleep -- still called to her. So she reluctantly switched off the TV and popped back downstairs to get the clothes into the dryer.

When she came again to the couch upstairs, Claire resisted the urge to put the porno back on. She had to catch a few hours of sleep before morning came or she would be a total wreck the next day. Besides, the Holloways were due to be back out on the road by 9 AM. So she would need to get up fairly early to get their clothes out of the dryer and fold them before they set off. Claire set the alarm of her cell phone (which, contrary to what she had told Mark earlier, was working just fine) and at long last drifted off to la-la land.

When her alarm went off with a buzz at 6:30 AM, it seemed to Claire like she had barely been asleep at all. But she nevertheless stumbled downstairs to retrieve the clothes as planned. Taking a free laundry basket, she pulled open the door to the dryer and somewhat groggily began tossing her relatives' things into it. It wasn't too long before she came to the girls' panties, though, and that perked her up better than any strong cup of coffee. Claire took time to fondle each pair, especially Missy's No Boundaries™ bikinis, lovingly caressing them and savoring their sweet feminine allure. Almost every piece of clothing had been removed from the warm machine when Claire finally came to Misty's black nylon thong. Sensuously she pressed the panties to her breasts, rubbing them all over her soft flesh and stiff nipples.

Looking back now, it struck Mrs. Jocelli as ironic that the girl whom she had pegged as the most licentious of all the Holloway's was the only one girl that she had not seen naked the night before. As she touched herself with Misty's divine underthings, Claire closed her eyes and imagined what it would be like to be lying in bed with Misty. She pictured herself in a 69 with the cute sophomore, rubbing Misty's clit and pussy lips with her own black panties whilst her tongue darted in and out of her tempting teenage twat. Vicki's green panties, which Claire was still wearing from earlier, began to get very moist as she reveled in this erotic image, and she let loose a low moan: "Oh, Misty ... Oh, Misty, you little tease ... I want you sooo bad."

Suddenly there was an unexpected voice from just a few yards away.

"Well, well. Now that we know how you *really* feel about me, Claire, we can dispense with all of the usual awkward small talk and get right down to business."

Claire froze. "How in the world?" she wondered to herself. "How on earth?"

"How did I get down here without you knowing it?" Misty said, reading Claire's mind, "It was easy really. I heard my mom and sister giggling earlier when they came back up to bed. I knew that they had been up to some mischief with you. So I waited until I was sure Missy was asleep and then crept downstairs. I found you asleep on the couch. To be honest, I had half a mind to jump on you right then and there, but I held off. I thought it would be much wickeder to surprise you down here. Is this where you like to fuck your girlfriends, Claire? Right here, in the laundry, where you can feel and fondle their sexy bras and panties?"

Claire blushed crimson red. Misty was standing by the washing machine now, smiling and wearing a dorm shirt that had a picture of a fairy on it.

"Don't bother denying it," Misty continued, stepping right beside Claire and wrapping her arms around her, "I know that those are mom's green panties that you are wearing now. You don't need to worry. I won't tell dad or Mark. I just want some of that action, too. Make love to me like you did to them."

"OK," mouthed Claire, finding Misty's mouth with her own and wrapping her hands around the nineteen year old's bottom as they kissed softly, "It's a deal."

Suddenly Claire realized, as her hand worked its way underneath Misty's nightgown that she had nothing on underneath them. She broke off from their kiss and grinned.

Misty knew just what had caught her hostess' attention. "No panties?" she said, "Yes, it's true. I never wear them to bed. But why don't you slip those black panties of mine *into* my pussy, those ones that you were petting when I interrupted you a moment ago. Frig me real good with them, you perverted panty fanatic. I'm sure that you and I can get them pretty wet in a hurry."

Misty lifted her nightgown off over her head and lay back on the floor with her legs spread open wide. Her blonde bush was shaved into a neat triangle, Claire observed, as she moved between her young lover's thighs. As she made ready to begin stroking Misty's sweet pussy with the black nylon thong, though, the precocious adolescent halted her. "Wait! Just a minute! I almost forgot. I have a special surprise for you, Claire. Its something I've been putting together for you since the time that stopped to visit you last year. Look over there, behind the boxes."

As Misty pointed to the other side of the room, Claire noticed something that she hadn't when she had wearily descended the stairs a short while earlier. Propped up beside some storage containers was a blue denim duffle bag. Claire curiously scooped it up and brought it over to where Misty was reclining naked. "What is this love?" she asked, "A present?"

"Yes, it is," Misty grinned, "Open it. Everything inside is for you."

Claire undid the twine at the top of the duffle and pulled it open. Then she gasped. Inside of the bag were scores and scores of breathtaking panties of all conceivable shapes, sizes, and colors! Claire ran her hands through the pile of soft silky sweet nothings. "Oh my lord!" she cried, "Misty!" Claire dumped the contents of the duffle bag out onto Misty's beautiful nude body, covering most of her chest and tummy and a good portion of her legs, too. There were easily over 50 pairs in all, Claire guessed. "Where on earth did you get all of these precious panties?" she asked.

Misty lifted a pair of tiger-print cotton bikinis from off her left breast and held them up. "Well, these ones came from a guy named Kyle that I met at a Kappa Delta Rho party," she said, grinning, "I told him that if he would buy me a sexy pair of panties, I would wear them for him the next time we went out and then he could take them off later at my apartment and fuck me. I made the same proposition to about 3 dozen guys last year, and every one of them took me up on it. It was amazingly effective."

"So you got *guys* to buy you all of these panties?!" Claire said, astonished, "And you did that all with the intention of giving these to me?"

"Mmm hmmm. Yep," Misty nodded, "Except that about half of those beauties are from girls, too. I asked all of the women that I had sex with if I could keep a pair of their panties as a momento and almost every one of them obliged me." Misty pointed proudly down to just below her navel. "That pair of blue boy-shorts with the yellow daisies on them over there are from my Women's Literature professor. I seduced her late one night in her office."

Claire shook her head. "Wow, baby! I *thought* that you were a bit lecherous, but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that you were *that* naughty!" She moved down in between Misty's legs again, with two pairs of panties in her hands now, the black nylon thong and the blue boy-shorts. She was getting hungry, and she wouldn't be satisfied until after she had made Misty cum all over her face. She pressed the black bikinis gently into the folds of her lover girl's pussy and then stuffed the blue boy-shorts into her own, jamming them in as far as she could get them to go. "But how did you know about my love of panties?" Claire asked, as she lowered her head and made ready to give Misty the climax of her life.

Misty sighed as she felt Claire begin to move the black bikinis in and out and all around her insatiable pussy. Then it wasn't long before Claire had begun caressing her tits as well, running handfuls of silky, satiny briefs all over her heaving mounds. She tried her best to explain in the midst of the older woman's pleasurable panty attack. But Claire soon got the best of her.

"Ohhhh ... Ohhh yesss ... Oh, Claire, more ... Oh, I knew about your little lingerie fetish long before I spotted mom's panties on you this morning, baby. Last year, after we stayed here, I noticed that one of my pairs of red bikinis ... mmmmm, yess ... yesssss .... had gone missing from my suitcase..... Ohhhh, yesss. That's it .... Do that more ... just like that, you devil ... oh yesss ... I knew that you must have taken them because Mark ... oh fuck ... OH FUCK ... was never in the bedroom that we stayed in, but you were. I knew then the truth about you. I knew then hat you are were a filthy little panty maniac."

That was all that Claire needed to hear. Never in her wildest dreams had she imagined that her little panty thievery from the year before would have paid such marvelous dividends! But here was horny Misty, lying naked and about to cum in front of her, drenched in a heap of luscious lingerie that was soon to be all hers! Claire kissed Misty thankfully on the lips before resuming her naughty panty job.

It *had* been an incredible night, Claire thought as Misty whimpered in silken ecstasy beneath her. A wonderful night indeed. And it was proving to be an even more wonderful morning.

12