Church Lady: Sunday School Surprise

Story Info
Teen Boy gets an extra lesson after Sunday School.
2.5k words
4.39
108.5k
82

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 11/27/2014
Created 11/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over eighteen years of age

*****

I'd always been lukewarm about going to church, but I had very devout parents and had to be at death's door to get out of it. Worse, I've never been particularly religious, especially after I spent a week, the summer before I started high school, reading my Bible from cover to cover. Early on, I learned that non-conformity was not appreciated.

On the other hand, I do like seeing the ladies in their Sunday-go-to-meeting finery. All go dressed to the nines; wearing make up, hair styled, refined fabrics. skirts, blouses, dresses, heels and hose. Between seeing the women all dressed up and getting to talk to girls my age in the Teen Study class, it made bearable the ordeal of sitting through long winded sermons and hours of boring, pointless ritual.

Mrs. Taylor, the wife of one of the church's aldermen, led the study group. Her eldest daughter, Charity (but everyone called her Cherry, including her parents), was also in the group with her two younger sisters, Joy and Grace. Cherry was my age and I'd been crushing on her for weeks.

I also really liked Mrs. Taylor who was every bit as beautiful as her daughters. It wasn't like I 'like' liked Mrs. Taylor, it was more that she seemed to value my thoughts, encouraged my participation, and had a knack of drawing me out.

I guess I was also her 'teacher's pet', as she would regularly ask to do extra things to get the class ready; make copies of reading materials, set up the tables, unstack and place the chairs, get out the dry erase board, stuff like that. It was the same thing for after the class, but putting stuff away. Often, after class, she would ask what I thought about the discussions and sometimes what topics we'd cover the following week. I was more than happy to oblige her.

Like I said, she was every bit as attractive as Cherry; long brown hair, full lips on a mouth quick to smile, cute nose, freckles, though neither Cherry or her younger sisters had nearly as many of those. Mrs. Taylor was easy for me to talk to, always encouraging me to speak my mind, and gave me suggestions for reading. She'd laugh if I said something funny. Even better, she would usually reward me with a hug, pressing her large breasts into me, occasionally giving me a peck on the cheek.

Sometimes, and with what seemed like increasing frequency over the last several Sundays, it was like she would wait until I was sitting down so she could give me a kiss on the forehead. That I really enjoyed because then her chest was, literally, in my face.

Anyways, when I would masturbate at night, or in the morning, or in the shower, or when I could (come on, I was a teenage boy in high school with raging hormones and would jack off at every opportunity), I would often fantasize about Cherry, but at times Mrs. Taylor would appear in my imagination, with her hourglass figure, ample breasts and the hints of cleavage I'd been able to sneak looks at every once in a while. Sometimes I'd think about the two of them together and BOOM, another dirty tee shirt would be extra crusty.

So, one particular Sunday, the teen group topic was sex and sexual morality. I noticed Cherry's skirt was cut above her knees which was a little unusual, but not remarkable as it was a warm, late spring day. Days like that seemed to encourage higher cuts, shorter sleeves and open collars for the women. For us boys it meant no vests under our suit jackets, short sleeve, and for me, a change from my usual bow ties to a longer tie so I could undo the top button and loosen the tie.

What really caught my attention was that Mrs. Taylor's blouse was open at the top two buttons and her cleavage was, well, let's just say I had to force myself to look directly at her face when she called on me. I was using verses from the Song of Songs (the Song of Solomon to you heathens), some of which are pretty erotic, to argue that sex wasn't inherently evil or immoral. She seemed to be aware of the effect, however, as she would smile and lean forward slightly, as if to dare me to look at her cleavage. It was probably my imagination, but it seemed like she had been doing little things to attract my attention over the last couple of months.

It didn't help that Cherry was sitting to the other side of me. That's right, I was sitting at the large conference table, 'sandwiched' between Mrs. Taylor and her eldest daughter. It was a pleasant though wildly inappropriate realization for a Sunday school class. Maybe it was my imagination, but it seemed like Cherry was making more accidental physical contact, like she would touch my arm or brush her leg against mine. It wasn't anything overt or obvious, which is why I chalked it up to my mind playing tricks on me.

But I couldn't help it. The ultra-fundie of the group, Richie, was long winded and tended to drift off topic. It may have been because he didn't seem to have much scriptural support for his points. He didn't like me much, but the feeling was mutual. I'll admit that I enjoyed messing with him. It never took much; I'd quote a verse which contradicted him, ask him to cite a relevant passage, or call him out when he employed a logical fallacy.

Anyway, as the class continued, I noted that the Old Testament is rife with incest (Abraham and his half sister/wife Sarah, Jacob and both his wives/cousins Rebecca and Leah, Lot and his daughters, Noah's family post flood are the easy stand outs), the enslavement of women to be used as concubines without the bother of marrying them, of women having their husbands use their handmaidens as sexual surrogates. At the end, I suggested that maybe what we currently accepted as sexual morality wasn't based in the Bible so much as they were in ever changing social expectations.

By the time the class was over, between the subject matter, Cherry and Mrs. Taylor, I was sporting a raging stiffy. I was deliberately slow in gathering up my stuff; Bible, notebook, pencil, and repacking my vinyl portfolio as I tried to get myself under control. The other kids had already cleared out. As usual Mrs. Taylor asked me if I would stay and help put things away.

Of course I said yes, but I didn't move right then as I hoped she would turn her back to me long enough for me to readjust myself so my cock wasn't tenting my suit pants. She didn't.

Instead, she asked, "You like Cherry, don't you Reuben? I mean as more than just a friend."

I felt my face heat up as I answered, "Yeah, well, she's really cute, and she's smart and fun and stuff."

"So why haven't you asked her out?"

"Uhmm, uhh." I was a master of wit, even back then.

"You should hear her at home. She talks about you constantly. I think she's smitten. Frankly, I can't blame her. You're a very handsome young man, Reuben, and very intelligent, but smart enough to be discreet and keep some things to yourself, I think."

As she was saying this, she had moved close to me and leaned over, allowing a clear look down her blouse. Her bra was made of a shiny black material, cut low so the tops of her large areolas were plainly visible. Her hand was resting on my thigh

"I've noticed you looking at me when you thought no one was watching you," she whispered into my ear as I felt her hand slide into my crotch and squeeze my cock through my pants. Her face was inches from mine. She squeezed me again, leaned in and kissed me.

Mrs. Taylor's lips were soft, smooth and fever hot against mine. I had no idea what I was doing. Fortunately for me, Mrs. Taylor did. I felt her other hand on the back of my head. Her lips parted and her tongue flicked out, caressed my lips and pushed into my mouth. My lips parted in response and with a hungry growl, she french kissed me, hard.

My body switched to autopilot, one arm slid around her body, the other cupped a breast and squeezed. The next thing I knew, she had unfastened my pants and worked my willy loose.

"Oh my," she purred as it sprang free, "Such a nice big cock!" Her hand went around my shaft and squeezed.

I was panting hard and my heart raced. This was too weird. I was having a wet dream. Yeah, that was it. It had to be. Seriously, this sort of thing never happens in real life.

"Do you know why I'm doing this, Reuben?" she asked. I shook my head, unable to verbalize.

"I got married when I was seventeen and I've had sex exactly three times in my life, but I'm done being a faithful, dutiful wife to a man who doesn't want to touch me, who is never at home, and has been fucking around on me for years," she growled. "I know the effect I have on you. I can't remember when the last time a man made me feel I was an attractive woman, a man who seems to enjoy talking with me as much as I enjoy talking with him, and a man who makes me feel like I'm sexy just by how he looks at me. A man like you, Reuben. If you're willing, if you want me, you can have me any way you want. Play ball and I'll even help you become Cherry's boyfriend. Okay, Reuben?"

So I said no and ran from the room.

NOT!

I was so worked up I could hardly nod, much less croak out something that sounded like a yes. I barely managed to keep from blowing my load until I felt her lips wrap around the head of my cock. Mrs. Taylor, I think, was surprised at how much I came. Even though she swallowed as much as she could, it leaked out of her mouth onto my throbbing shaft, which she licked clean.

She swallowed it all and after she licked her lips, kissed me, her tongue pushing its way into my mouth as she jacked my cock.

"Congratulations, you're my first blowjob. I never knew a man could cum so much. Oh, look, you're still hard. I think cum is an acquired taste and I plan on acquiring a taste for yours," she said as she let go and unbuttoned her blouse. "Besides, we certainly can't have you walking around church with that huge cock of yours all hard and noticeable, can we?" She unfastened the clasp on the front of her bra, letting her beautiful breasts spill free. "I think we have time for one more round and I want to feel that big boy between these," She grinned as she cupped and squeezed her massive mammaries. "Feel like having your dick sucked while I titty fuck you, big boy?"

"Uh, yeah, sure I guess." Me and my clever repartee. Go, go gadget conversational skills.

She sucked the head of my cock back into her mouth, tongue swirling, as she engulfed my semi-erect, but rapidly stiffening cock in her tits. Mrs. Taylor took my hands and placed them on her breasts and pressed them into her soft flesh, which I took as a sign I was to control the pressure as she bobbed herself up and down. I felt one of her hands cup my balls and I noticed her dress was hiked up with her other hand out of my sight under the hem.

In short order, her hips were rocking in time with the tit fuck, the top of my dick sliding in and out of her mouth. She controlled our motion with her hand on my nuts. It wasn't long before she gave a shuddering moan and the hand that had been under her dress was being pushed into my mouth, slick with her juices.

She quit sucking me as said, "Let me finish you off, lover boy. You can play with my nipples if you're very gentle, otherwise, just relax."

As I carefully rolled her distended nubs between my fingers, she gripped my hard, throbbing shaft with one hand squeezing hard as she jacked it, cupped my balls with the other and went to work on my cock with her mouth. She would lave the underside of my dick with her tongue, pushing her head down until she began to gag, then suck as she reversed the motion.

It didn't take long before I was pumping another load into her mouth. She swallowed eagerly. When she was finished she looked at me and smiled, "I think I could get used to that, the flavor and texture of cum. It must be an acquired taste, but I don't mind acquiring it, as long as you're willing, and have the sense to keep your mouth shut. Can you do that, Reuben?"

"Uh, yeah, Mrs. Taylor, I won't say anything to anyone. Why would I? I don't want to get into any trouble, and I sure would like to do more of this!" What else was I going to say? Besides, it was the truth.

Mrs. Taylor stood up and began to fix her clothing. She nodded to a box of tissues and said, "You better use those to clean up a bit and get zipped up, lover boy. The service will start soon, so you'll need to hurry and get the chairs stacked up so you won't be late."

She eyed me critically. "Are you sure you can keep quiet and would you like to do more of this, Reuben?"

"Yes ma'am! I definitely want to do more of this, Mrs. Taylor, and I absolutely don't want any trouble, which is the only thing that saying anything to anyone is going to do. But..."

"No 'buts', Reuben. I know you have questions, but now is not the time or the place," Mrs. Taylor interrupted. "Just give me your promise to stay quiet and be discrete. I promise I'll we'll talk about it later. Okay?"

"Yes, Mrs. Taylor, you have my promise I'll keep my mouth shut and do my best to make sure this all stays on the down low."

She smiled at me, "Good boy! Tell your folks I've offered you a job doing yard work and chores after school and on weekends. I've already discussed it with them and Mr. Taylor. When Cherry or either of her sisters are around, you'll be working. But when they aren't, and I'll see to it that they're not as much as I can, you'll still be working, just with less clothing. That way you'll have some spending money to take Cherry out on dates. Okay?"

"Yes, Mrs. Taylor," was my enthusiastic reply.

*****

Editing was done by both combat323 who helped with the initial editing, and SexyGeek, whose assistance was particularly valuable. I recommend either as editors. There will be more parts to Church Lady coming. Please rate (I hope I earned a 5) and comment (constructive criticism is invaluable). I hope you enjoyed it.

Regards,

1sb