Church Girl: Best Friend Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step 5: Make your move

Almost any straight girl will accept a hug or a kiss. Start gradually by hugging her when you greet her, kissing her when you part (just quick pecks at first... ones that will leave her wondering, and may hopefully trigger a spark of curiosity that will eventually build to the flames of uncontrollable desire).

Of course, make your move somewhere private. If the spark is lit, which it likely will be, she will be confused by her feelings and perhaps even ashamed. So do it at your house, her house or somewhere where only you two are around, and the chances of being seen are zero.

Be patient.

Remember to start slowly.

If she doesn't push you away, do it again - and then again.

If she seems to be enjoying your attentions, make them more sexual: place a hand on her butt or cup her breast.

Step 6: Take the lead

Straight girls will likely need a final push to cross the invisible line society has created for them. Unknown territory can be intimidating.

So even if you're naturally submissive, you'll need to take the lead.

She likely won't know what to do even if she knows she wants to do something.

Focus on her.

Make it all about her; at this stage, your own needs must remain in the distant background.

Treat her in ways a man never does.

Treat her as the goddess she is.

Call her one.

Mary appreciated the advice, as it gave her some ideas; although this wasn't a full-blown blueprint of seduction, perhaps a blueprint wasn't even possible, since each situation required in-the-moment judgement calls, nevertheless this oversight had her mind racing... and her pussy burning... so she closed her eyes and touched herself and brought herself closer to heaven while imagining guiding Tiffany towards the light.

"Oh God," Mary moaned louder than she meant to, the pleasure the Great One provided consuming her.

"Are you all right?" Mary's Mom called from just outside her door.

"Just worshipping the Lord," Mary replied, hurriedly covering herself up, as she didn't have a lock on the door.

Mary's Mom, Fran, opened her daughter's door and saw her on the bed, looking flushed. She was pretty sure her daughter had been masturbating. It surprised her a bit, but she recalled being a teenager and her own self-explorations. I'll bet my inexperienced sweetie has some doubts or questions she's been afraid to ask. She asked, "You sure?"

"Yes," Mary replied, embarrassed and trying to control her trembling in the aftermath of her orgasm, as well as the wetness still leaking out of her and likely dampening her bed.

"You look quite flushed,' Fran said, walking towards her daughter, trying to decide how to broach this delicate subject. Truth is, I should have had a sex talk with Mary long ago, but she being her father's daughter, I'd hoped my husband's fearsome sermons had scared her off... yet personally... I don't dare tell hubby... I don't think there's anything wrong with masturbation, since all my own orgasms come that way. My husband Warren sees sex as being for procreation and that's all... at least since our marriage... and we haven't had sex... or even a nice innocent cuddle... for over eighteen years.

"I do feel a little hot," Mary admitted, trying to cover for why her cheeks were likely very red.

Fran sat on the end of the bed and brought her hand to her daughter's forehead. "You're a little warm."

"I should get some sleep," Mary said, praying to God to help her out of this situation.

"You know you can tell me anything," Fran offered, pretty sure her daughter was mortified and ashamed at almost getting caught pleasuring herself.

"I do know," Mary nodded, wondering how her Mom would react if she admitted she wanted to seduce her, or if she told her about what had been going on with her during the past week.

"I mean it," Fran said, trying to encourage openness from her daughter. "I know these are confusing times for girls your age."

Somewhat curious, wondering if her Mom knew she'd just been pleasuring herself, and if so she certainly didn't seem disgusted or disapproving, Mary asked, "What do you mean?"

"It's okay," Fran said, still uncomfortable with a conversation she wished her mother would have had with her. Her role in this conversation was to be supportive and wise, and she hoped she had the necessary tools.

"What's okay?" Mary asked, becoming less embarrassed and beginning to see this exchange as an opportunity. One to begin the slow steps toward seducing her mother.

Fran took a deep breath and said, "I know you weren't praying just now."

"I did thank God," Mary smiled slightly.

This broke the ice. Fran laughed, "You understand it's not a sin?"

"According to Dad it is," Mary pointed out.

"He uses fear to object to everything," Fran said, regretting the consequences her husband's approach had had on her own life. Truth was, Mary was eighteen and Fran could now break free from the stultified life she'd been living for years.

"Tell me about it," Mary sighed heavily.

"You're eighteen," Fran continued. "Which makes you an adult, and it's completely natural to explore your own body."

"Do you do that?" Mary asked, hoping to get some vital intel.

"This conversation is about you," Fran pointed out.

"But I'm an adult," Mary reminded her, before repeating her Mother's exact words, "and you know you can tell me anything."

"You brat," Fran laughed, shaking her head.

Mary shrugged, by this point completely comfortable, "I'm just trying to have a frank conversation with my beautiful mother," recalling the importance of compliments to a seduction.

"And your beautiful mother just wants you to know there's no reason to feel any guilt about masturbating," Fran rephrased her assurance, liking being called beautiful. "It's completely natural."

"I do know that and thank you," Mary nodded, before adding, trying to lead her mother into a franker conversation, "I've just recently discovered some different ways."

"Different ways?" the mother asked.

"This is weird," Mary said, trying to see if her mother could be drawn more deeply into the conversation from her own will and curiosity.

"It's okay," Fran said, actually beginning to enjoy this conversation. She had no friends to have frank sexual conversations with, and her daughter was not only an adult, but also the woman she trusted the most... plus, she sure as Hell, yes Hell damn it, didn't want her daughter to end up in a sexless marriage like hers. "You're right, Mary, we're both adults."

"So is that a yes?" Mary repeated, not letting her earlier question go, and realizing this new topic about her mother's sex life would result in a far more productive conversation than her listing the things she'd fucked herself with recently.

"Is what a yes?" Fran asked, not recalling the question.

"Do you masturbate?" Mary asked bluntly.

"Sometimes," Fran decided to answer honestly.

"I figured when I got married I wouldn't have to do that anymore," Mary said, trying to dig deeper into her mother's sex life. She never saw her parents kissing, or even holding hands for that matter. Truth was, if they didn't share the same last name or live in the same house, Mary likely wouldn't be able to prove they were even married. Except for her own existence, of course.

"It's never that simple," Fran sighed, then realized this was getting too personal, and besides it was supposed to be about Mary.

"No?" Mary questioned.

"Anyway, this conversation is about you," Fran said, standing up. "I just want you to know that what you just did is perfectly natural."

"I know," Mary nodded. "God gave me this pleasure."

"Oh?" Fran asked, surprised by her daughter's statement.

"Yes, God wouldn't create such great pleasure in a woman if we weren't supposed to experience that pleasure," Mary explained.

"Apparently you don't need my advice," Fran laughed, "you're way ahead of me," heading for the door.

"But maybe you need mine," Mary threw out there, hoping to plant some seeds of seduction which would hopefully grow over time.

"Maybe so," Fran agreed doubtfully, thinking perhaps her daughter did have some unexpected wisdom that could be worth exploring. But not right now: at the moment she was leaving to slyly go and do what she'd just asserted nobody should be ashamed to do.

Mary smiled as she got out of her bed and into her pajamas, thinking to herself that this conversation that had begun so awkwardly, had gone way better than she could have imagined. Maybe Gloria was right... Maybe God was leading her into a role of saviour. And if she was only destined to save one person, she would definitely want that person to be her mother, who was clearly unhappy, maybe even miserable, and who must have been hiding her true emotional state behind a mask of contentment for a long, long time.

Fran meanwhile was rubbing herself to two orgasms in the bathroom, where she usually did this, fantasizing, like she usually did, of the very handsome Mr. Jones... the owner of the bookstore she frequented far too much... a man she saw as her own Mr. Gray (yes, she'd secretly read all the Shades of Gray books and yes, she imagined herself being dominated like that, treated like a sex object, treated like a helpless slut). As usual, she came quickly while fantasizing about a man who knew what he wanted and took it, and then she had to endure the shame coursing through her because of her naughty fantasy. She was a Christian woman, a minister's wife: she shouldn't have such sinful fantasies. The forbidden fruit needed to remain in a far-away orchard.

.....

Mary, dressed in her usual long skirt, but wearing thigh highs underneath, went to school on Monday with a mixture of trepidation and excitement. She felt like a brand-new woman since she'd last gone to school just three days ago.

She was no longer a virgin.

She now had a clear purpose.

When she saw Tiffany, she gave her a warm, affectionate hug... something she never did, as she greeted, "Good morning, Tiff."

Tiffany was startled by the hug and the diminution of her name, neither of these being things Mary had ever done before. She replied, awkwardly and gingerly hugging her back, "Good morning."

"You look so cute today," Mary complimented, giving her best friend's hand a squeeze.

"Thanks, you do too," Tiffany responded, noticing how bright her friend's demeanor was. She said so: "You seem rather chipper for a Monday."

"It's a new week, a new world," Mary shrugged, giving just the slightest of hints of her plan.

"A new world?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, I'll explain later," Mary nodded, as the bell rang.

"Okay," Tiffany shrugged.

Mary headed to class wondering: Will Principal Jones summon me? What will Mrs. Walker say, if anything? Will Kendra say anything to me?

The answers to all those questions were big zeroes for Mary before she snuck away at lunch to visit Mistress Gloria.

"Hey," Gloria greeted her newest pet.

"Hi, Mistress," Mary smiled, excitement coursing through her the moment she saw her Mistress and mentor.

"Come in."

Once inside, she asked, "Is my lunch ready?"

"It's been marinating for you all morning," Gloria smiled, happy to see how addicted the teen was to her already. Hungry herself, she asked, "Is mine ready too?"

Mary replied, "Actually, it too has been marinating all morning, although it must have boiled over a bit, since some of it leaked into my panties."

"Well, we'd better rectify that," Gloria said, taking her pet's hand and leading her into the living room.

Ten minutes later, in a hungry 69 both imbibed their tasty twat lunches, and Gloria said, "I'm not just saying this, but you have the most heavenly tasting cunt I've ever experienced."

"You do too," Mary replied, although her points of reference to date were only two cunts.

Gloria laughed, "We'll have to see if that's still true down the road."

"You'll always be my first and favourite," Mary said, wanting to let her Mistress know she was very special to her.

"You're sweet," Gloria said, standing up. "And I don't just mean that cunt of yours."

Mary laughed as she got up too, knowing her lunch hour was already almost over, "I need to get back to school."

Gloria said, "I got you your strap-on, just give me a second."

"Do you have an extra vibrator?" Mary asked, a little ashamed to be asking.

"Of course," Gloria said, as she went into her bedroom and checked her smorgasbord of toys. She had a toy or two for every occasion.

Mary was still in the living room putting her shoes on when Gloria returned with a strap-on and a rabbit vibe. Gloria said, "This rabbit vibe will take you to heaven every time."

"I'm already there," Mary replied cornily.

"So sweet," Gloria smiled, really enjoying the journey of Mary's training.

"Do you have a bag?" Mary asked, now realizing she didn't have anywhere to put them.

"Right," Gloria laughed, "walking around school with these in your hands may be a little too much, too soon."

"It would definitely make a statement," Mary laughed.

Gloria went and found a backpack that her daughter used to use and put the two toys inside.

Mary said, as she was handed the bag, "Just so you know Mistress, my period should arrive later today."

"Damn Satan," Gloria sighed.

"Satan?" Mary asked.

"Of course," Gloria said, drawing Mary further into the cosmology of the movement. "You don't think our Lord and Saviour would give us such a tribulation?"

"I guess I did," Mary said, having thought that enduring her period was just one of the tests of the Lord, kind of like the suffering of Job.

"Think about it," Gloria said. "Satan is masculine, and his main purpose is to wreak havoc in the world, and part of that havoc is to make women suffer."

"That makes sense," Mary agreed, a flashbulb of understanding going on in her head, as a little resentment towards the Horned One stirred inside her.

"It's a lot to take in," Gloria said, "but the more you think about it, it makes perfect sense."

"I understand," Mary nodded, and she did. She wanted to contemplate this new thought further, but even just at face value it explained a lot. Just one more way the church and men manipulated the Lord's Word for their own personal power.

"Remember, this needs to be a slow revolution," Gloria reminded her, sensing a bit of anger bubbling inside the sweet teen.

"I know," Mary sighed. "It's just that once you see the light, it's hard to go around pretending to be blind."

"I understand," Gloria said, thinking that without a doubt Mary was the Chosen One. She was already leaps and bounds ahead of any other woman her age. "But patience is a virtue."

"It's a virtue I sorely lack," Mary said.

"Frankly, you're not alone in that; but it's the key to the movement, and also to any good seduction," Gloria pointed out.

"I fell for you pretty quickly," Mary pointed out.

"You did, which is just one of many ways where you're a special case. The Lord had given you an internal threshold of accepting Her truth that you didn't know was there until it became obvious," Gloria said, having no idea whether that was even remotely true.

"I guess," Mary said.

"Mary," Gloria said, taking both the teen's hands into hers, and looking into her eyes, "You are the Chosen One. Maybe you already believe that, maybe you don't. But you are, and to spread your wings you must understand that you are meant to lead."

"It's a lot to take in," Mary said, not convinced she was the One, but convinced she at least had some sort of leadership role to play.

"I understand," Gloria nodded, "which is why you need to be patient and have faith."

"I do have faith," Mary clarified.

"I know you do," Gloria smiled, before adding playfully, "And I have faith you're about to be late for class."

Mary looked at her watch. "Oh, shoot."

"I'll drive you," Gloria offered.

"Thanks," Mary said, having never been tardy to a class without a written note from a school official.

Gloria sped to the school and got Mary there in the nick of time. "Thanks, Mistress."

"God bless you," Gloria smiled.

"She does," Mary replied, hurrying off to class.

In class Tiffany asked, "Where did you go at lunch?"

Mary hated lying, so she simply said, "I needed to pick something up."

"What?" Tiffany asked, thinking Mary had been acting a little strange during the last week.

"A present for your birthday," Mary answered, which suddenly wasn't a lie, but a perfect opportunity served up before her by the Lord.

"You had to pick it up at lunch?" Tiffany asked, her birthday not being until Saturday.

"Yes," Mary answered, knowing she'd been ordered to, but she couldn't say that.

"Okay," Tiffany replied, figuring it didn't really matter.

As class continued, Mary pondered how Saturday would be perfect. She'd arrange an entire day focusing on Tiffany, and hopefully it would all end in a climactic finale.

Monday finished anti-climatically, as she got her period.

During the next few days Mary planted seeds with Tiffany while also doing a little Christian goodwill licking for Mistress Gloria and Principal Jones.

Tuesday:

A longer hug for Tiffany in the morning, with Tiffany participating more comfortably.

Two compliments: one on her eyes and another on her cute outfit.

Three times she touched her hand and once her leg.

At lunch break, Mary was summoned to Principal Jones' office.

"How's it going, Mary?" the Principal asked from her perch on top of her desk.

"Very good," Mary replied, seeing from her location that this wasn't just a social visit, and it definitely wasn't disciplinary.

"Gloria tells me that Kendra knows about you."

"Yes, she does."

"Has Kendra spoken to you?"

"I haven't seen her at all since Sunday at Mrs. Taylor's house," Mary answered.

"If you decide you want to use her or any of the other pets here, you can use this," Principal Jones offered, handing her a key.

"Really?"

"Yes, this gets you into a secluded room behind the gym. The key will open the door to a hallway, and then room three," Gloria explained.

"Thank you, that's quite something," Mary said, accepting the key, although not able to fathom actually using it.

Principal Jones uncrossed her legs, spread them wide and said, "I think I know how you can repay me."

"Mmmmmmm," Mary said, kneeling between the Principal's nylon-clad legs. "I may have to come up with reasons to repay you every day."

"Such a good girl," the principal moaned, as the sweet teen lapped at her cunt. She had quite a few students and a few colleagues who'd serve her at a moment's notice, but none made her as happy as this church girl sweetheart.

"I love your cunt," Mary said, loving to use the C word now... a word she'd recently perceived as taboo and disgusting had become a word of liberation for her. Every woman had a cunt... pink perfection... succulent scent... tantalizing taste... heaven. Why would any women be ashamed of having a cunt?

It brought such intense pleasure.

It even brought life.

"You're a great cunt licker," Principal Jones approved, knowing the effects of encouragement.

"Thank you," Mary said, loving to know she was good at what she did. She loved acing a test, she loved winning a debate, and she loved skyrocketing a woman off with her tongue.

"You'll soon be spreading the gospel throughout our entire school," Principal Jones moaned, imagining wild lesbian orgies with cries of 'Hallelujah!' before the school year was out.