Christie's Lazy Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Checking out the lay of the land, Simon moved his hand from my arm and cupped a bra less breast and found a nipple as hard as a bullet. I moaned involuntarily. I reached to the back of his neck and stroked it letting him know that I was willing. I stood up and clasped his hand and lead him to my bedroom, he willingly followed. Once inside we resumed our foreplay. He reached behind and slowly unzipped my dress and stroked my bare back with his strong hands.

Oh what a sweet guy, he actually asked me if he could make love to me. Unlike some of the men I have been with, who almost rip my clothes off when they have picked up the slightest encouragement, Simon who I really wanted, had asked me. Once I had nodded, he pushed the straps of my dress off my shoulders and it slipped to the floor around my feet. I stood in front of him in just a thong and my heels. Bending down he sucked one of my nipples into his mouth causing me to shiver. I reached for his shirt and pulled it out of his expensively tailored trousers and unbuttoned it and pushed it off. His body was finely honed with just a dusting of chest hair. I then undid his belt and trousers which followed my dress in a heap on the floor.

I held his stiff cock through the material of his briefs and started to rub it, he thrust back matching my rhythm. We pulled apart so that we could extricate ourselves from the piles of shed clothes at our feet and Simon took me to my bed. Lying down, Simon worked his way around my body, hitting all of the right buttons, nuzzling my neck, nipping at my nipples, tracing a line down my body with his tongue until he reached the scrap of material that was my thong.

Hooking his fingers in the waistband, I raised my hips to allow him to slip of my thong. I was desperate to be filled by that fat cock of his but he lowered his mouth to my opening pussy and started to lick tenderly. Oh man, he knew his way around a pussy and I started to grind my crotch into his mouth. His ministrations slowly brought me to the edge and over as I had a powerful orgasm. He rested back on his haunches as he let me recover a little. I had reached the plateau and was purring. I had had my starters, now I wanted the main course.

I reached into his briefs and exposed a large uncut cock. Moving towards him I pulled his foreskin back and I sank my mouth over his hardness which bought a cry of pleasure from him. Swirling my tongue under the rim of his cock head I made Simon jump. I slid my mouth over his shaft a few times but it was obvious that he was concerned that he might shoot too quickly and he nudged me away. I lay back on the bed and rubbed my wet cunt like a very dirty girl while he stood up and removed his briefs.

He approached me with his cock bouncing in front of him and positioned himself between my legs. Taking one of my pillows, he got me to raise my hips, as he slid it underneath me. He then grasped my ankles and pushed them in the air and exposed my wet, pulpy cunt to his gaze. By pushing the large head between my slick lips he made me gasp. His cock was big and he knew it, so he gently opened me by pushing in and out with shallow strokes. I could feel my juices overflowing from my pussy and trickling down over my arsehole.

Sensing that I was now ready, Simon drilled his whole length into my hole. The feeling was incredible and almost knocked the wind out of me, I had never felt so stuffed by cock in my life and I loved it. Simon picked up the pace as he sawed into me, my heightened state of arousal made me squirm on the crumpled sheets. "Ah, ah, ah, ah I'm coooommmming, I screamed as Simon slammed his hard cock into the depths of my cunt. Bam, bam, bam, he plunged in and out of me when finally he buried his bone deep within me and let rip with his ejaculation, splashing my cervix with his come.

Simon roared like a bear as he deposited his seed and slumped over me breathing hard, a sheen of sweat the evidence of his exertions. I wrapped my arms around his heaving muscular frame, I was now satisfied after too long without a good hard cock in me. We fell into a deep contented sleep in each other's arms. I didn't even hear Kazza come in.

12