Christian Housekeeper's First Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers

I slid my cock out of Angela's arse and stared down at the gaping pink hole of her once virgin ass. I saw a small trickle of frothy semen bubble out of her ass and slowly trickle down between the cheeks of her beautiful round firm buttocks.

Angela also felt my semen trickling down into her gaping wet cunt and shivered. It was a wonderful sight and made me long to again to fill the void of her ass with my cock but I just was not able to.

I kissed Angela passionately and asked if she would give me a few minutes rest before making any demands for a repeat performance. "If you really do adore me you'll take no more than an hour. We'll go back to your place have a coffee and a shower then I can thank you over and over again for the makeover, this beautiful dress and for fucking my ass until it was sore. It may take sometime so I'll have to stay the night do you mind?"

"Just how many sex fantasies have you had?" I enquired laughing.

"Lots and lots, they're all very different and equally thrilling as the last one." Angela announced triumphantly beaming at me.

I asked Angela what she would say to George if she arrived home after spending the night in my bed "That's the easy part I'll tell him the truth. I've been fucked to a standstill in my cunt then in my arse and I loved every second of it. I'm going to tell George that I'm leaving him then I will have to find somewhere to live. "Do you fancy having me as you're live in housekeeper or would you like me to become your very own fucking machine?"

Angela's question didn't require a great deal of thought "You can move in any time you like. Into your own room if you like but you would be very welcome in mine."

Angela told George when he arrived home from church on Sunday lunchtime exactly as she said she would. Two hours later Angela walked into my home smiling happily, still wearing her beautiful evening dress. She dropped her suitcase onto the floor and taking me by the hand pulled me up the stairs to my bedroom.

Author.

Storywriter

trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers