Cheryl's Passion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say any of this out loud. Out loud all I said was, "Yes, Mistress."

And with April staring directly at my crotch, I went back to shaving myself. I didn't rush and I didn't try to hide my vagina from April's gaze. In fact I actually opened my legs wider and began to work slower and more carefully, giving April more opportunities to ogle my exposed pubic lips.

When it seemed I was finished, I splashed more hot water on my sex, rinsed away all the shaving cream and looked for any stray hairs I might have missed. I found a few very small ones and shaved them off as well.

"All finished, Mistress," I announced when I was certain that my pubis was utterly smooth and hairless.

"I'll be the judge of that," April said and then she said, "Spread your legs further apart. I'm going to inspect you and see how good of a job you did."

I could feel a soft, wet pulse in my sex when April said that. April was making me feel like a slave or a sexually-abused prisoner in some sort of cruel prison with predatory guards and sadistic wardens. I loved this feeling and I wanted more.

"Very nice," April said as she leaned in close and examined the most intimate part of my anatomy slowly and carefully. One of her hands touched my pubic lips and she felt up my vagina from front to back, parting my labia and dragging a finger with agonizing slowness across the dripping wet gap in between.

I moaned and panted, but April had absolutely no sympathy for me.

"Turn around," April ordered next, "I want to examine you from the rear now."

I turned around and April ordered me to spread my legs wide once again. She also ordered me to place my hands above my head, palms flat against the wall, back arched, head down with my butt sticking out.

I followed her orders like a good slave should and imagined what I must look like to April. Naked, legs spread shamelessly wide and my hands far away from my crotch and unable to protect myself. Imagining how I looked I realized that I was holding the "frisk" position that police sometimes had criminals stand in when they searched them for weapons or other contraband...only the police never had the criminals strip naked first.

April made sounds like "Hmm" and "ah," as she examined my freshly shaved sex from the rear and then she pried my labia apart, admiring the work I had done from the front of my vagina to my anus. Then she grabbed both of my buttocks and spread them apart indecently wide.

"You did very well for your first time," April said, complimenting me on my work, "Most submissives fail to do such a thorough job their first time around. You even shaved the hair around your anal cleft. Most submissive never even think about the hairs that grow back there."

"Thank you, mistress," I breathed, practically on the verge of orgasm.

"Of course, if you really wanted to impress me, you would have shaved this all off before I came into your home. I'll still have to punish you for that little lapse in slave etiquette."

"Yes, mistress. Sorry, Mistress," I replied. Once again, it seemed somehow normal that April was treating me like this. Most girls would have protested being punished for breaking the rules, when they hadn't even been told what the rules were yet, but somehow I felt that April should have the right to punish me for anything...even for breaking rules that I didn't know existed.

I recognized the unfairness of April's system, but somehow it felt right that I was being treated unfairly. It seemed that I actually wanted to be treated unfairly.

And when April took me back downstairs to the basement, she ended up parading me past my mother. Of course my mother had seen me naked before, however for some reason I felt a degree of embarrassment at my mother seeing me without my pubic hair. It was as if I were more naked than naked. I just can't explain it any better than that.

My mother didn't say anything to me as April led me back down to the basement, however I'm sure she noticed my more-than-naked state, and my face felt hot. I'm pretty sure I was blushing.

When we were back down in the basement, Cheryl smacked me hard on my right butt-cheek and said, "Okay, slave-girl, your mom told me that you've got two iron rings embedded into the wall somewhere here in the basement. Apparently she found you handcuffed to one of them. Show me where they are."

I pointed in the general direction of the iron rings and she smacked me on the right butt-cheek again.

"Don't point," April snapped at me, "Go stand directly between them!"

I walked across the cold, concrete floor of the basement and stood between the iron rings as ordered. April was really taking control and the more she did it, the more deliciously submissive I felt. She was turning out to be everything I could've hoped for.

"Remember the position I had you assume upstairs in the shower?" April asked when I was standing between the two iron rings.

"The one with my hands against the wall, Mistress?" I asked.

"That's the one," she confirmed, "Assume it now."

I obediently placed my hands above my head, palms flat against the cinderblock wall and spread my legs wide for April. I also let my head hang low and arched my back, placing my ass shamelessly on display.

"Okay, slave-girl," April said to me, "From now on when I tell you to assume the Inspection Position, this is the position you will assume."

"Yes, Mistress," I said dutifully.

"If you forget what the Inspection Position looks like, I'll have to punish you," April said calmly.

"Of course, Mistress," I replied, as if being punished for forgetting was the most normal thing in the world.

I stayed in that position; with my pubic lips and buttocks indecently on display; while April walked across the basement and grabbed her bag from the floor. I soon learned she had a number of bondage & discipline tools in there.

Taking out two pairs of handcuffs, she locked both of my wrists to the iron rings in the wall. When I heard the final click, I knew I was totally helpless. Up until then I could choose to obey April or not, but with both of my wrists chained to the wall, I had no choice. April had total control of me now.

April then stood behind me and cupped my breasts with her hands. She found my nipples and held them firmly between her thumbs and index fingers. She began to play with my nipples, making me even more aroused and sexually tense than before.

I let out a low, pathetic moan and April whispered in my ear, "Now, Cheryl, I haven't gagged you, so obviously you can scream, if you want."

She paused for a few seconds and allowed the implications of those words sink in, and then added, "However I've had a long chat with your mother, and we made an agreement. Even if she hears screams coming from the basement, she's not supposed to come down here. When I've got you down here in the basement, that's my time. I'm not to be interrupted no matter how much you scream or call for help. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. I understand," I replied and I began to tremble just a bit.

"Now, from what you and your mother have told me, you have very little experience with corporal punishment. As a result of that, your pain tolerance is probably pretty low. You may have fantasized about being whipped or strapped or cropped, but you've never experienced it, so when I punish you with a leather belt or a strap or a riding crop, you're probably going to scream. There's no shame in that. You're a fledgling. It's sort of expected that you'll scream."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress," I replied, although I was barely paying any attention to the words she said. Her fingers were doing delicious things to my nipples and making me feverish with sexual heat.

"The point is," April continued, "No matter how much you scream, nobody is going to come down here and rescue you."

My legs trembled and my pussy throbbed. I was a little scared, but April's fingers and words we both making me incredibly aroused. My heart was beating like a drum and my clit was so hard that it ached. April couldn't have made my pussy any wetter if she injected me full of aphrodisiacs.

I panted and said breathily, "Yes, Mistress."

"You have two sins I have to punish you for, Cheryl. Do you remember what they are?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, actually eager to be punished.

"Tell me," April said, "Why do you deserve to be punished?"

I swallowed hard and replied, "I was rude to Coach Jenneke. Also I let my pubic hair grow out and it obscured my pussy from your view."

April made a sound of disappointment with her tongue and took her fingers away from my nipples.

"Obviously, you'll have to do penance for both of those," she said, "Those are both inexcusable offenses for a slave girl."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed.

"And after today, neither one of those things will happen again. Am I right?"

"Of course, Mistress," I replied, and I actually felt myself growing impatient. I already admitted that I was deserving of punishment. What was taking her so long? Why did I have to answer all of these questions? Was forcing me to wait a type of punishment in itself?

"So, you'll shave every day and never all your pubic hair to grow back?"

"Yes, Mistress!

"And if you ever run across Coach Jenneke again, you won't be rude to her like before? You'll be especially nice to her and treat her with the utmost respect?"

"Of course, Mistress," I replied emphatically, "I'll do whatever she wants!"

"Very good," she said, suddenly touching both of my buttocks and fondling them with her hands. "It sounds as if you're truly repentant for your past sins, but I'm going to have to punish you anyway. As a good disciplinarian and authority figure, I really have no choice. A harsh punishment will help you remember your sins longer and will aid you in behaving in the future."

Then, from her bag she pulled out a long, thin, leather belt. She held it up high so I could get a good look at it.

"This doesn't hurt as much as a riding crop," she explained, "But it hurts a lot more than a bare hand. For a girl with your low level of experience, it's the perfect disciplinary tool."

She folded it in half and then swung it at my bare buttocks. I had just barely enough time to register a whoosh sound before I felt the crack of leather on my bare skin.

"Aaahh," I cried out in pain. April was right. The leather belt across my bottom really did hurt a lot more than a bare hand. It stung at least twice as bad.

I didn't have any time to try and get used to the pain. An instant later the leather belt struck me again, this time across the left buttock. And then a third crack of the belt scorched me across both buttocks.

"AARGHH," I cried at as the cruel leather continued to punish my bare buttocks with stinging blows. Somehow I hadn't imagined that a leather belt could hurt so much. I continued to scream and began to struggle against the stainless steel chains that held my wrists to the wall. Of course the chains were stronger than I was, and all I succeeded in accomplishing was chafing my wrists, but the sudden, sharp, stinging pain made my body react without thinking.

April continued to punish my poor bottom and I continued to scream. As April promised, my screams did not bring my mother down to the basement to check on me. April's agreement with my mother was powerful, and my mother wouldn't interfere with April's disciplining of my bottom, no matter how much I screamed.

I felt searing, shocking pain and my body's natural instinct to escape it was overwhelming. I had asked for this, but my body wasn't ready for it. I writhed, twisted my hips and danced under the painful sting of April's leather belt, however my mother took no heed of my screams and neither did April.

When it was over, my breathing was ragged and my face was wet with tears. I hadn't even realized I had been crying, but my face was soaking wet with the tears that I had shed.

My bottom was in scorching agony and my wrists were chafed from struggling against the metal cuffs, but at least I finally knew what it really felt like to be punished by a cruel mistress. I'd accomplished something that I had set out to do, even if it meant my bottom was so sore I'd have to sleep on my stomach tonight, I'd accomplished a very real and important goal in my life.

I was still chained to the wall and still panting when April said, "That was your punishment for being rude to your track coach. I'll give you a few minutes to rest up before I punish you for your negligence in not shaving your pubic area."

My first punishment had left me so physically and emotionally exhausted that I had forgotten I was due to endure a second one.

I clenched my teeth against a piteous moan, hung my head down low and began to cry.