Chasing the Dragon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arms squeezed his waist tightly, and she groaned deeply. The boy made a mental note of how strongly she enjoyed him playing inside of her foreskin, and focused his efforts there. He began to feel the swell of blood rushing to his head, and the delirious sensations only hastened his orgasm.

Her groans became slow moans, and she slowed down almost to a stop. Her slow in and out continued, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth and teasing out spurt after spurt. Beez had come to a stop himself, holding her full length against the roof of his mouth in a desperate final suck. His legs unlocked, and Roxie lowered him to the floor. The boy was less than graceful as he landed, but his eyes hardly left her cock for long.

"Fuck me," he said breathlessly, as he scrambled up against the wall and spread his legs.

The girl eyed him nervously, appreciatively, lustfully. His ass was slim and lacking an abundance of padding, which worked in her favor. She had gotten the whole thing in there before without needing to pry him apart. She ran her fingers down between her swollen lips and pulled them back dripping with her own lube. A quick jerk was all it took to get her ready, and she stepped up behind him. The boy pulled one of his hands off the wall to pull his ass cheek to the side.

"You're so considerate." She placed both of her thumbs at the edges of his anus, and spread him as she pushed. Her cock was arrow straight, and she sighed happily as she slid inside him. The boy groaned lightly as the tips of his fingers turned white. She just wanted to live there, sharing this moment of deep connectedness forever, but her hips moved her their own volition and she begrudged them nothing. She'd always been in control during sex, but this... this was different.

The boy's groans lowered and lowered, dropping from an uncomfortable whine through gritted teeth to a full throated-

"oooooooooooooh. Ooooooooooh. Oooooooooh." They warbled in unison, in counterpoint, and cacophonously. For the first time in a long time, Roxie let her preoccupation with size fall away, and she slipped below the surface. She swam in warm waters, felt the rising pull of the waves, and cherished the fall of the troughs. For several long minutes, she wore a smile not seen in over a decade.

The boy, meanwhile, had finally come to the decision that this was an unmitigated win for him. Her hands cradled his hips, and her cock grinding on his prostate was a sensation he could barely withstand on his feet. He'd had gay friends growing up, or friends with gay parents. He didn't think of boys or men as attractive, but the mind bending mix standing behind him had found all of his buttons and was pushing them over and over and over. And over. And over.

As Roxie built up steam, the boy started having trouble keeping his balance, and had to use both hands to brace himself against the wall. His ass didn't need the help stretching anymore. Their wet bodies set a pounding cadence that echoed through every open door in the compound. A steady beat over which they harmonized.

Roxie was never one to exhibit an incredible amount of stamina when fucking (as opposed to being fucked), and she whimpered as she felt her end drawing near. The sight of the boy's ass filled her with such fierce hunger. Her face drew tight in a rictus as she pounded out the final notes of her orgasm on his reddened behind.

"Oh... my... god..." he whispered. Roxie had staggered back into the bedroom after emptying her lungs for nearly a minute, but he remained in the shower, just on the edge of the steaming spray. He tentatively reached a hand back between his legs, and slipped two fingers into his ass. "Oh my god..." Slowly, the sphincter tightened down, and the resistance of his fingers as he squeezed sent shivers in all directions. He was most certainly not done yet.

Roxie was laying spread eagle on his bed. Her chest rose and fell heavily, and the way she curled and unfurled her toes reminded him of a cat. He climbed up onto the bed, and, without announcing himself, finally went after her pussy.

It was like the top of a strawberry frosted cupcake coming at him. On either side, two pouty lips beckoned him. He teased with his tongue, caressed with his lips, and sucked with his throat. At best, he could pull half of it inside his mouth at once, and his jaw nearly unhinged from the effort.

" Beez, where have you been all my life?" She half joked, half cooed. He spread her legs further, and out from between her lips popped her clit, like a little jill-in-the-box. He paused for a moment just to watch. The color contrast of her bright pink pussy against her otherwise pale skin made his mouth go dry. In the lull, Roxie reached down and pinched the whole thing between her thumb and forefinger, squeezing it just that much farther above skin level. "Good boy," she said as he stopped resisted and resumed devouring.

She was so wet that every lick, suck, and kiss squeaked, or slurped, or squished. The boy did his best to play up the noise. He closed his eyes and enjoyed her fragrant taste, like rosewater. Roxie's hands clenched in his hair, and he felt himself drawn up to her clit. "Oooooooooh, that's a veeeery good boy," she whispered. "Ooooh yes."

After a minute though, the boy lifted his head up and away despite her attempts to keep him there. Her disappointed look was tinged with confusion as he lifted one of her legs in front of him and pressed his the head of his cock between her immense lips.

"Well well well, Beez..." she smirked.

"It's Brandon," he said.

Roxie shuddered as he took over. Her wide-eyed reaction wasn't just from the physical sensation, though he'd primed her perfectly for that wonderful piece of meat he had. It was a different person who stared down at her, who held her gaze. She didn't dare break it. He smiled as she gasped and desperately tried to return moisture to her mouth. Not a dark smile, or a controlling one, but one of satisfaction. He grabbed one of her tits, and her spine curled up. She loved them, small as they were. Just big enough to be held, never big enough to get in the way, and sensitive as-

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that feels good," she moaned. She felt the waves rising again, and she decided to be bold again. She reached down to the hand on her chest and took hold of it at the wrist. Brandon's brow furrowed briefly, but his pace never slowed. His cock never faltered. Hesitantly, she brought his hand up and placed it over her throat. His palm touched her, but his fingers stayed to the side. Now he slowed.

Gaze still unbroken, she nodded lightly. His eyes widened, and as if carrying a butterfly, she felt his fingers settle around her neck. She closed her eyes and drew a deep breath through her nose. As her chest filled and expanded, she felt the pinch. He was still staring at her when she opened her eyes, and she smiled faintly.

His hips had almost forgotten what to do when Brandon returned to his senses. His cock screamed for satisfaction, but his full attention had taken by an unbelievable turn of events. As he started thrusting again, her smile dissolved into a fond gaze directed at the ceiling. He closed his hand tighter, and the deepest, most animalistic parts of his brain lurched to life. His thrusts became drives. It seemed to his eyes that every bit of color drained out of his hand and spread into her face. Within a seconds, she was as pink as her cock receptacle. Within a minute, she was as red as a clown nose. Her pounded and pounded and pounded-

Until her hand on his wrist tightened for just a second. He loosened his grip and slowed down to just the barest push as Roxie coughed and gasped. Her eyes weren't tight though. He'd never seen them so soft...

She panted for several seconds, and practically squeezed his hand for him, but he tightened his grip just that much more as he bore down on her cunt. Her color shifted from pink to red much faster this time, and her eyes fluttered. Her other hand flailed around the bed, grabbing at air until she finally grasped a handful of bedsheet. Brandon clenched his teeth and poured out every ounce of strength he could manage. Just as she began to turn the faintest shade of blue, her body began to writhe. Violent hacks of air forced their way through his grip, but her hand remained loose on his wrist. He brought himself in one final time, so tightly that her pussy swelled out to the sides like an overfilled balloon, and then he felt it.

"Oooooooohmyfuckinggod," she exhaled, and she settled back down onto the bed in a daze. Her hands pressed against his pelvis, pushing him back and away. As he pulled out she ran her hands over her pussy cupping it and holding it close. She wheezed for several seconds as she rolled to her side, still twitching gently. "It's too sensitive, too sensitive. Cum in my ass," she gasped.

Brandon didn't wait for her to settle. As she lay there on her side, he pushed her legs up tight and straddled her. His cock was still dripping a thick mixture of his and hers, and the unfulfilled animal pushed deep in her with one thrust. "Ngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" she cried, but she sought out his hand on her thigh to grip, not to stop.. She pinched her eyes shut, and her lower lip disappeared into mouth. He just looked down, watching her skin ripple from impact after impact. Watching her legs shake. Watching his cock turn her into a gibbering mess. Listening to her hum tunelessly as he finally felt the clenching.

With a final cry and a thrust that lifted her halfway off the bed, Brandon finished. He fell to his side, as exhausted physically and mentally as he'd ever been in his whole life. The last thing he remembered was Roxie scooting backwards into him and pulling his arm over her.