Charli Gets Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Ty & Brad humiliated Charli. Now it's their turn.
5.1k words
4.41
10.3k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad, 18 years old, tall, pale skin, short, neat black hair, icy blue eyes, and a mild case of resting bitch face.

Ty, 18 years old, tall, tan skin, wild bleach blonde hair with dark roots, always smirking, smiling or giggling.

Charlotte, 18 years old, petite, pale with freckles, shoulder length brown hair. Practically invisible throughout her entire life.

Charlotte was an outcast. She knew that. She was at peace with the loneliness, she truly was. If it were just her solitude, she would be content. Unfortunately for her, Bradley Scott and Tyler Danes decided to adopt her as their bitch their senior year.

Brad and Ty were both tall, fit, popular seniors who liked to play cruel jokes on unsuspecting losers. Throughout high school, they would single someone out and rip on them for a few weeks before moving on to another target.

At the beginning of the school year, they had a great idea for a prank to pull on one of the nerdy girls. They were going to put red food coloring on a maxi pad and stick it onto her ass. When they found out Charlotte would be playing the violin during the first assembly, they knew it had to be her. The kids called her Bloody Mary from then on.

After seeing how distraught she was, they decided to prank her again. This time they photoshopped her face onto a porn star's body and printed off dozens of copies. They posted them in the locker rooms and bathrooms along with her phone number. She got filthy texts and calls at all hours until she changed her phone number.

She didn't know they were behind all of the torment until prom time, when Ty asked her to the prom. He surprised her with red roses. He dropped to one knee while Brad filmed. He pulled a box from his pocket and held it out to her.

"I'm going to ask you the most important question you've ever been asked, before. Are you ready?"

He could hardly contain his glee as she nodded her head slowly, anxiety filling her body as a crowd formed.

He opened the box and inside was a tampon covered in fake blood.

"Do you need a tampon, Bloody Mary?"

Everyone laughed and Charlotte ran to the bathroom. It was then she began planning her revenge.

The plans were small and simple at first: slashing the tires on their cars. But as her anger, loneliness and hormones all simmered, she developed an idea for a much more personal and satisfying means of revenge.

She would lay in bed, imagining seducing them both and then drugging them. They would wake up in her dungeon (because she had a dungeon in her fantasy) and they would serve her every day and fulfill her every desire.

After Graduation, Charlotte had pretty much abandoned plotting her revenge. She was content to know she would never have to see them again. Until one day, while out running errands, she saw Ty and Brad hanging out and smoking weed behind a dumpster. She snuck up on them and listened to their conversation.

"Elizabeth?" Ty asked.

"4.5," Brad replied.

"What? Why so low?" Ty asked.

"I like bigger tits. Anything smaller than a C-cup won't be higher than 5," Brad chuckled and coughed a little.

"Okay, so who did you want to fuck but never got to?" Brad queried.

"Don't judge me, man," Ty wheezed.

"I would never." Brad held up his hands and shook his head.

"Bloody Mary, dude," Ty chuckled and coughed.

"Seriously?!" Brad grabbed the joint and took a hit. "I mean, I kind of get it. She looks like she would let you do anything you want to her because she's just so grateful for the attention."

"That's exactly why," Ty said. "Could talk her into anything."

"So many fucked up things I want to do to that bitch," Brad said.

The way they talked about her was humiliating. She had thought the torment was over. School ended, how could they make her feel like this still?

The proverbial straw fell. The camel's back was broken. She went shopping for supplies that day.

It was cold. Ty was naked. Curled up on a metal floor. His vision was blurry. Bars? Were those bars? No. It was wire. He was in a cage. A cage made for a very large dog, maybe. Inside a cage in what appeared to be a living room.

"Hmmm," he moaned through the cloth gag in his mouth.

He made to sit up but his hands were cuffed and secured to the crate. He blinked rapidly to try to clear his eyes. Panic was setting in.

His eyes cleared and what he saw terrified him. Bloody Mary, smiling at him, outside of the crate, holding a small remote control with three buttons in her hand.

He looked around and saw Brad in an identical crate. He was also curled up, still sleeping, Ty hoped.

"HHNNGGH!" Ty tried to yell around the gag.

His anger only made Bloody Mary chuckle. She took a step closer and bent forward. The top of her little black dress dipped and he saw the tops of the beautiful tits she kept hidden so well in school.

The visual distraction was only momentary as she made a show of pushing the top button. Electricity coursed through his body as she chuckled.

He panted, trying to catch his breath as he watched her walk over to Brad's cage.

"Hnngh!" he yelled, trying to get Brad's attention.

She put her finger to her red painted lips and lifted the button in warning.

Brad stirred. Something felt wrong. He was sleeping all weird. It felt like he had gotten tangled in the sheets, but he didn't feel any sheets.

He noticed there was something in his mouth. He tried to spit it out but he found it was wedged in. He raised his hands to pull whatever it was out but they stopped a few inches up, as if they were anchored to something.

Ty heard Brad's muffled protests and watched as his gorgeous captor pulled out a second remote control.

"HHNNG!" Ty screamed.

Charlotte glared at him and pressed the top button, sending volts through Ty's body again.

He seized and wondered if he was going to die here.

When the electricity stopped and he could once again breathe, he heard metal clinking and scraping across metal. He opened his eyes and saw his best friend struggling against the cage, violently fighting to get out.

"You can struggle all you want, you pathetic little bitch. You're not going anywhere until I let you go. Now be quiet and do as I say, or you're going to be punished. And I don't just mean these little shock collars I amped up; I mean real punishments. Do you understand me?"

Charlotte's voice was smooth and clear and confident. Nothing like it had been in school. The men nodded their heads defeatedly.

"I'm going to take out your gags so we can have a chat. After that, I'll decide what privileges you deserve and when to bestow them upon you. I'm warning you, though, if either of you scream, you will both regret it. Do you understand?"

The men nodded.

She loosened the gags behind their heads enough for them to spit them out and then she took a seat on an oversized leather chair positioned a few feet in front of the cages.

"Why the fuck are we-" Brad began but was abruptly cut off by the shock collar.

"Forgot to mention, you won't get a warning. If you do something I don't like, you get shocked. Got it?"

They both nodded.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear that," Charlotte put a hand up to her ear and gave a sarcastic lean forward.

"Yes," they said in unison.

"Good." She smirked as she smoothed the skirt of her dress. "Gosh. You know, with how much time you both spent fixating on me you'd think we would have gotten to know each other. I don't even think I've ever introduced myself. I'm Charlotte, people call me Charli. Or they did before they started calling me Bloody Mary. Thanks for that, by the way. I'd like to know who thought of that hilarious prank so I can thank him properly."

The two men looked at each other but neither said a word.

"It's okay if you want to keep up this solidarity thing, but it's gonna hurt you both." She held a remote in each hand and hovered her thumbs over the buttons.

"B-Brad thought of it!" Ty sobbed.

"Fuck you!" Brad spat at Ty. "Ty's the one who picked you out."

"Turning on each other already? Wow. And I thought you were best friends."

The two men began to cry but were soon cut off by the electricity coursing through their veins.

She let up when she noticed Ty had pissed himself.

"You know what, boys? You made my life unbearable last year. Literally the worst year of my life. I missed out on many end of school experiences, because you two ruined them for me. But I've decided, we can make this even. Do you want to be even? Want to make it up to me?"

"Yes, yes please! Anything you want!" Ty sobbed as Brad nodded.

"Good. Good. I'm going to keep you both here in my house. You'll stay here as my bitches. And you're going to feel the pain and fear and humiliation you inflicted upon me. Does that sound fair?"

Both men nodded and sobbed.

"Good. Because you don't actually have a choice. It's not like you ever gave one to me."

She walked away and returned with a box. Both men cringed when she set it down and began to dig through it. They feared the torment she had envisioned. She pulled out two water bottles that looked like they belonged in a giant hamster cage and affixed them to the side of each man's crate.

"Wha-what is this?" Ty asked.

"What does it look like? It's water. You lick the little stopper and it comes through the spout."

"Y-you're giving us water?" Ty asked.

"Of course, you idiots. I'm not trying to kill you, I just want you to suffer like I had to."

The two men looked relieved and they both lapped eagerly at their new addition.

She pulled a roll of paper towels out of her box and walked over to Ty's cage.

"I can let you sleep in your own piss, but I don't think anyone wants that. Am I right?"

Ty shook his head, unable to make eye contact.

"I will clean you up, but I need you to be good. Can you be good for me?"

Ty nodded.

"Sorry, Ty. I need more than a head nod. I need you to say, 'I'll be a good boy for you, Mistress Charli,' okay?"

"I-I will b-be a good boy for y-you Mistress Charli."

"That means staying perfectly still until I tell you to move, do you understand?"

"Y-yes Mistress Charli," he repeated defeatedly.

"Good boy," she said through a barely concealed smile.

She showed him the remote as a warning and opened the door of his cage. He stayed stock-still, allowing her to use the paper towels to soak up his mess. She tossed the soiled paper towels into a trash can in the corner. She went on to clean his skin with baby wipes. As she dragged them over his inner thigh, his cock started to stiffen.

"Hmm," she chuckled derisively. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were getting off on this, Ty."

He closed his eyes and began to silently cry.

"Oh, is that a yes?" she asked as she smiled.

"Yes Mistress Charli," he whispered.

"Good boy," she praised as she finished throwing away the last of the baby wipes. She secured his cage again and left.

"What the fuck is happening?" Brad asked Ty.

"I don't know, man. I just want to get out of this alive. We shouldn't have been so horrible. We shouldn't have picked on her." Ty was spiraling.

"How were we supposed to know she was a psycho bitch ahhh-" Brad seized as electricity shot through his veins.

"My dear boys, I think you might want to consider carefully what you say about me.

"Please Mistress, Charli" Ty begged. "He's scared."

"And how did I feel, huh? Every day I went to school, waiting for the next torment, the next person to harass me,the next person to use Bloody Mary as an excuse to inflict misery on me. Who is the psycho? The one who targeted a complete stranger for their vicious campaign of suffering or the girl taking her revenge?"

"Mistress Charli, please, I beg you. He won't say it again, I promise."

Charlotte took her finger off the button.

"I'm s-sorry! Ple-ease forgive us! W-we're sorry," Brad stuttered through heaving breaths.

Fury pulsed through her. Her jaw clenched and her hands trembled.

"How dare you?" she whispered.

"We're sorry! P-please listen!"

"You tormented me, encouraged everyone else to torment me, for a year. And you want to apologize now?! The fucking nerve."

She grabbed her box and stormed out of the living room.

The next morning, Ty woke with a sharp pain in his neck. It started to come back to him, the cage, the cuffs, the collar. And Charlotte. He shifted in his limited space, unable to adjust his morning wood.

"You awake yet?" He asked Brad.

"I didn't sleep much," Brad replied.

You think she'll come back? Ty asked

"She's not done with us yet." Brad was careful about what he said about her. For all he knew she was listening to them talk.

"Glad to see you two are up," Charlotte said as she walked in. "We've got a few things on the schedule today and I'd like to get an early start."

Charlotte walked around to the front of the cages. The men were struck by just how small she looked in her PJ pants, tank top and no shoes carrying a reusable grocery bag.

"Are you guys hungry? You were both out for a really long time and I stormed out before I could get you some dinner. I honestly have no idea when you ate last."

The men looked at her and nodded. She pulled a protein bar out of her bag and approached Ty's cage.

"Do you like cookie dough?" she asked, waving the treat in front of him.

"Yes, Mistress Charli," Ty said, shifting to hide his erection.

The free use of her title gave her a feeling of power and benevolence.

"I also have chocolate peanut butter and birthday cake."

"Any of those sound good to me, Mistress Charli."

She approached his cage, opening the protein bar. She slid it between the bars and hand fed Ty. She couldn't get over the power. After a year of feeling powerless, it was intoxicating.

"That's good. Take small bites so you don't feel sick, okay?"

"Yes mistress, Charli," he said demurely as he nibbled the protein bar like a scared animal.

She could see his erection but she was too shy to get a good look. She continued to feed him while he struggled to find a comfortable position. After he finished, he licked his water bottle before he gave up and impatiently sucked the spout.

"Thank you Mistress Charli," Ty said when he had quenched his thirst.

"You're welcome," she said. She wasn't exactly sure what she was doing. She had fantasized about this for months, but she never thought she would have gone through with it. Now she had, she wasn't exactly sure how this was going to end. Ty, at least, was beginning to submit to her. "Okay, Brad, what flavor do you want?" She held out the bars for him to see.

"Birthday Cake," he said.

She opened it and slid it through the wires of his cage. He eagerly sat up as best as he could and ate the bar from her hand.

"Now that you've had breakfast, I'm going to let you attend to your needs. Separately, of course. Because he's been so good, Ty can go first."

"Oh! Thank you, Mistress Charli. Thank you!" Ty squirmed excitedly.

She uncuffed his hands and then had him put them behind his back. She re-cuffed him and opened the door to the crate. He squirmed out and knelt with his eyes cast down. She clipped a leash onto his collar and ran her fingers through his thick, wavy hair.

"Stand up," she jerked his leash upward, "I'm going to bathe you now, Ty. Do you want that?"

"Yes, Mistress," Ty sighed as she climbed to his feet.

She led him into the bathroom and had him sit on the edge of her large garden tub as it filled.

"A-are you comfortable?" she asked, awkwardly fiddling with the leash as they waited for the water to fill.

"Moreso now than in the cage, Mistress," he said, keeping his eyes downcast.

"Perhaps you'll earn bed privileges sooner rather than later. You've been a pretty good boy so far."

"I would be so grateful, Mistress Charli."

"Do you actually like calling me Mistress, Ty?" she asked, placing her hands on his knees, spreading his legs a little.

"I don't know," he mused. "I'm scared right now. That's all I can really think about."

"Is the fear making you excited?" Charli dragged her hands up his inner thighs.

"I-I think so." He looked down at his half hard cock.

"Tell me, Ty, have you ever submitted to a woman?" Charli dragged her fingernails lightly over the skin of his thighs as his cock quickly engorged.

"No."

"Have you ever dominated a woman?" She asked.

He nodded his head but didn't make eye contact.

"I think you might like to be submissive." She ran her finger under his cock while he gasped at the contact. "I think you know you're a pathetic, insignificant bully and you want to be treated as such."

"Mistress," Ty moaned as she broke contact with his cock.

Charli giggled and helped Tyler into the tub. She used a large pitcher to wet his skin and enjoyed watching the way his muscles contracted under his slick skin.

She grabbed a bar of soap and slowly rubbed it into his skin.

She tried to remain unaffected by his sexy body, but he noticed her gasp as he flexed while she ran her slippery fingers across his pectoral muscle.

A smirk began to spread across his face and she felt the power dynamic shift.

"I won't be washing your hair today, as I'm not ready to take your shock collar off yet and it's not waterproof. Get it wet and it just may shock you full force with no way for me to stop it." She shrugged. She hoped talking about the shock collar would shift the dynamic back. 9 months with no power, 9 months in fear, 9 months of torment and harassment motivated her.

"I appreciate that, mistress." Ty bowed his head slightly.

Charli leaned forward quickly, pausing mere inches from Ty's lips. Ty gasped in shock then leaned forward, licking his lips. Charli pulled the plug and the water began to drain.

She smiled as she sat back and looked at a breathless, slightly mortified Ty.

Ty bit his lip and tried to slow his pulse. She smiled. The power dynamic had shifted back in her favor.

"Time to go back to your cage, bitch."

His cock throbbed at her casual insult. He wanted to drop to his knees and thank her. He wanted her to spread her pussy lips and straddle his face. He wanted her to bend him over and peg him while insulting him. He'd never felt these impulses. His cock leaked a bit of precum. It swayed as he walked back into the living room.

A wicked idea entered her head.

"Brad," she called.

"Yes, Mistress Charli?" He said.

She didn't feel the same enthusiasm from Brad as she did from Ty, and she wanted to flex a little. Demonstrate to Brad, the benefits of submission and obedience as well as the drawbacks of half hearted surrender.

She led Ty over to Brad's cage by his leash and began stroking his back.

"Ty has been a very good little bitch for me, isn't that right, Ty?"

She stroked him lower and lower, cupping his ass and reaching under him to grip his balls.

"Spread your legs, bitch," she demanded. Ty obediently widened his stance enabling Charlotte access to his cock. "He's so hard. Look at all this precum. I think he could cum in seconds if I had you suck his cock."

Brad's eyes widened. While he had never sucked a cock, he had thought about it before. At their sleepovers with them laying in bed, back to back, he would pretend to be asleep while Ty jerked off quietly. Brad wondered what it would be like to roll over and grab Ty's cock and start stroking. He imagined Ty rolling on his back so Brad could roll on top of him and just suck the cum from his balls without a word. Many times he allowed his hand to wander down his boxers and gather his precum to taste while Ty shook with release. Once he found a sock with Ty's load from the night before under the bed. He would have grabbed it but Ty came in the room and Brad quickly pretended he found the shoe he was looking for.

"Do you want Brad to suck your cock, Ty?"

12