CFNM Randy Summers - Model/Actor/Man-Whore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to undulate my body, slowly working my hips as though I were pushing my cock inside someone with, long, deep strokes. I found myself making direct eye contact, first with Jane and then Ted, and then back. Ted mimicked the motion I was making. I noticed Jane's breath coming faster. She was definitely getting off on abusing two men.

"Now Randy, I'm sure you can see what a popular item this will be if you can give a person in a different location access to the remote control. I want to market it as long distance domination and chastity training."

My legs were starting to shake. I wanted desperately to get the thing off of my genitals and blow a load.

"There are other settings, but I think this gives you an idea of how it should function. Go ahead and turn yours off. That will be all for now. Do email me regular updates on your progress. There is no firm deadline, but I would like to see some results sooner rather than later."

The moment Jane signed off I grabbed the keys and released myself from the torture device. My cock sprang to full, throbbing attention. I could see rows of marks along the shaft from the little spikes. As I stood there massaging my poor, tortured penis, pre-cum began flowing from the piss slit; providing handy lubrication. I wondered if Jane was still using the chastity cage on Ted. Did she plan to use it on me from her location? Did I want Victoria to use it on me? The thought made me crazy horny. I began pumping my cock faster.

My mind raced with all the things I was becoming involved in doing. What kind of performance art involved shooting me with darts? Victoria looked so damn sexy blatantly throwing money at me. I felt my balls tighten. What about the actor and his cougar sugar-mama? Watching her boy-toy and me thrashing around on a wrestling mat seems a pretty kinky thing to do. A sheen of sweat had formed on my naked body. Maybe agent Shirley would introduce me around town to women I could make potential clients in addition to some movie extra work. Rich woman who wanted to watch me...touch me...pay me. All I could think about was getting lots of money and lots of sex. A hot rope of jizz erupted from my cock and splattered onto my computer desk. Luckily it missed my keyboard. I needed a shower...and sleep.

I spent much of the next week working on the software upgrade for the chastity cage. Had created an on-screen picture of the remote control. I wanted the user to be able to point and click on the control buttons. I had given an outline of what I planned to accomplish to Jane and she seemed pleased with my progress. I confess I was having trouble concentrating on the project. Every time I pictured Jane at her remote location controlling the chastity cage that I was wearing in my apartment, I got a hard-on. I made sure to wear clothes while working so that I wouldn't stop and masturbate.

Mid-week, I received a call from Shirley, the agent.

"Hello Randy, is this a good time to talk?"

"Sure, Shirley; what's up?"

"I have news about that wrestling scene with Joe."

"Ok."

The director would like to have us shoot the scene this weekend. Joe and Norma are scheduled to fly to Europe the following week for Joe to shoot his scenes, and she would like to have the footage ready before that."

"She?"

"Didn't I tell you, the director is a woman? She is becoming well respected for her avant-garde feminist take on patriarchal society norms. Since I know you have a day job, would late Saturday morning work for you?"

"Um...sure...that works."

"Great. Norma's limo will pick you up around 10am. I'll have the contract on the set for you to sign. Bring your I.D. Dress comfortably. You'll change into wardrobe there."

"That sounds good."

"Now remember there might be some quick flashes of nudity, some butt or a glimpse of penis. You said you had no objection to some nudity."

"I...guess...that's fine."

"Wonderful. We will be working with a minimal crew. There will just be make-up and hair and wardrobe as well as the director who is also handling camera and lighting, Norma, myself, and Joe of course."

"Ok Shirley, I'll see you Saturday."

The limo picked my up at the appointed time on Saturday. I admit it was exciting to drive up to one of the old Hollywood studios and be passed through to one of the sound stages. For a minute I felt like a movie star. The driver let me out and motioned for me to go through one of the stage doors. Once my eyes adjusted I could see a group of people at the far side of the stage. I heard Shirley's voice.

"Excellent Randy, you're right on time. Here's where we're shooting. Kelly will be handling wardrobe, Maxine has hair and make-up, and our director for today is Frieda. You know Norma and Joe already. Here's your contract."

I glanced at the contract. It seemed pretty basic. I was a non-union extra; some nudity may be required, blah blah. I was too busy thinking what I was going to do with the money to quibble. Besides, I'd already demonstrated my willingness to be nude, even in public. There was no sense in turning back now.

I nodded my hellos to everyone. It seemed odd to me that Joe and I were the only men, but I let it slide. I don't mean to sound bigoted, but if ever any women looked like lesbian biker chicks it was these three. Kelly had slicked back blonde hair, Maxine sported a black buzz cut and Frieda had a wild mop of red hair. Not auburn, actual fire engine red hair. They were all on the plus size side. The dress code must have read 'plaid and denim'. The mannish clothes didn't bother me; I figure film crews don't dress up to work.

Norma looked older than she had at the gallery. She was easily old enough to be Joe's mother. Her salt-and-pepper hair was softly curled. She wore a tight, low cut blouse, snug knee-length skirt and high heels. Shirley was in a chic pants suit with her white hair in a French twist. It was quite a group. Frieda spoke first.

"Ok guys...here's the plan. Over here we're going to get a quick shot of you both getting into your wrestling singlets. You'll have your knee pads, head guards and wrestling boots on already."

Frieda pointed to a bank of lockers and a bench.

"Over here is the mat here you two will wrestle. The lighting is very minimalist focusing on just the area of action. We won't see any walls or floor beyond the lit area. I will handle the locker scene with a hand-held camera. I have three cameras set for the mat, one above, one at eye level and one at ground level. It's all digital, but I want to get everything in one continuous take once we start. Any questions? Good. Randy is it? Why don't you go see Maxine?"

Maxine seemed quite friendly.

"Norma was right; you and Joe could be brothers, almost twins. I'll be doing very little in the way of make-up and I want to get both of your hair styles to look similar."

I couldn't help but hear Norma and Joe having words.

"Joe dear, you need to calm down. You've been pestering me for a chance at movies and now you're being difficult."

"Yah, but why does HE have to be here?"

"He is here because he looks so much like you. It's what the director wants. It's some psychological statement about how we all battle our dual natures; good and evil...dark and light that struggle inside us. The director is a very important woman. Her work has won awards at the Cannes Film Festival. This could lead to other roles for you. Please behave."

"I saw the way you looked at him at the gallery. You liked what you saw!"

"That's nonsense. I was just excited that we found someone who could do this shoot with you. You are much more handsome...and even more well endowed, but we need someone who can almost double for you."

"Yeah right."

Joe went off to a corner and sulked. Kelly came over to me with my wardrobe.

"Ok Randy. You can drop your street clothes on the table over there. Put on the knee pads, head gear and the boots. We'll film you putting on your singlet. You can hold it in front of you until we film if you're feeling shy."

All the wrestling gear was colored in red, white and blue. The boots were actually pretty cool. The singlet was not what I was expecting. It was handsomely decorated in red, white and blue with a USA logo across the chest. It was also almost sheer. I called to Kelly.

"Um...Kelly...this is kind of...revealing. Don't we get a jock strap or something?"

Frieda piped up.

"No undergarments are necessary. With the lighting I'm using this fabric will have an almost 'impressionistic' look on camera. Remember this is for a dream sequence. Not much is going to be seen clearly. The final footage used may only be a minute or less. Your contract does say nudity may be required."

"Uhh...ok then...no problem. I just figured I'd ask."

I heard Frieda's voice again.

"Ok guys, I need you on the locker room set. Randy, you'll stand here. Joe you stand here with your back to the camera. Be holding your singlets as though you are about to put them on. When I call 'action', put 'em on; it's that simple."

While some adjustments were made to the lighting I got a good look at Joe. Norma was right. With our hair styled the same we could have passed for brothers. We could have almost passed for identical twins. We were both tall, with swimmer's builds, albeit a bit more buffed and ripped. We were both tanned, well hung, even soft, with full, low hanging balls. I think' Joe's cock was a tad longer and thicker than mine. We both had 'cum-gutter' abs and body hair like fine gold threads. No wonder Norma wanted Joe as a protégé. I figured that was a more polite term than 'kept-man'. Frieda called out.

"Ok guys...action."

As instructed, Joe and I put on our singlets. The fabric was thin and stretched pretty taught over my muscles. I wondered if it was a size too small on purpose. I looked down at my body. Depending on the angle of the light hitting me I could see nothing...or everything. I glanced at Joe. His singlet seemed too tight as well and just as revealing.

"And...cut! Great work guys, let's move on to the wrestling mat set. I understand you've both done some Greco-Roman style wrestling in school. I don't need anything elaborate. Just grapple for a few minutes and if one of you gets pinned that will do it for the first segment. We're shooting MOS, without sound, so it doesn't matter if you make any noise. Randy, I'd like you on the bottom position and Joe on the top."

We got in to position. Joe snarled in my ear.

"Don't get any ideas about Norma. I worked too hard for this meal ticket to let you horn in."

"Dude...I'm just here for the money."

"That's what I mean."

Frieda came over to give us directions.

"As I said, we've got 3 cameras getting 3 angles at once. Just wrestle as if you are at a meet at school. Ignore everything else. Just don't stop unless I yell cut. And...ACTION!"

Joe went at me with a vengeance. I really had to defend myself. This bout wasn't just looking real...it was real. As we grappled I could hear parts of the fabric snapping and tearing. We were pretty evenly matched, each of us being able to take down the other, but neither able to pin long enough for a win."

"And...CUT! Guys that was great! Take 20 and we'll get another segment and that should do it."

Frieda went to take a look at the playback of the footage we had shot. Norma came over carrying some plastic bottles.

"Boys, that was just wonderful, so masculine and athletic. I could almost smell the testosterone. You both need to rehydrate. I made some special Chinese herbal tea that should invigorate you."

I was glad for the tea, I was very thirsty. Joe was still in a sullen mood and throwing dirty looks in my direction. I was a little pissed by Joe's attitude but I didn't say anything to Norma. I didn't want to start any trouble. The tea tasted and smelled like something I had had before. She did say Chinese herbs. That was it. This tasted like the same herbs I have used when I wanted to be especially horny and uninhibited. These herbs have the effect of giving a man an aggressive, raging hard-on and not caring how he gets off. I glanced over at Joe. He looked as though he also thought the tea tasted a bit odd.

Had Norma drugged us both? What the fuck was going on here? It can't be porn! This is a real studio sound stage. The contract was real. I made sure that Shirley was a legit agent. I did not want to blow this. I felt tricked but I also wanted the money. Maxine came over to me and waved to Joe to join us.

"You boys are doing just fine but Frieda wants you both to look really sweaty and dirty like you've been going at each other like animals. Strip out of those singlets. I'm going to oil you both up."

I was starting to feel the effects of the herbs. Maxine poured baby oil all over me, taking particular delight in rubbing it into my taught muscles. When she started oiling my ass I could feel the blood flowing to my cock. The herbs were working their magic. I made no objection when Maxine applied oil to my ball sack and swelling cock. She oiled and massaged until my shaft was at full attention. I got the feeling she would have happily continued if we didn't have a scene to shoot. I re-dressed as she performed the same ritual with Joe. I could see that the herbs were having the same effect on him.

Through the sheer material of the singlets, our raging hard-ons were extremely obvious. I could see Maxine, Kelley and Shirley standing in the distance blatantly ogling Joe's and my bodies. One of them spoke, I couldn't tell who.

"Damn...look at them both...nobody mentioned they were both so hot...and HUNG! My panties are damp. I should have brought my vibrator!"

All three of them laughed in agreement, which turned me on even more. These gals may look like dykes but they sure enjoyed looking at nearly naked guys. Frieda came over. Her widened eyes were fixed at both our crotches. She had trouble speaking.

"Ok guys...umm...GREAT job so far...we need a bit more...footage of you...wrestling. This time start from a standing position and just go at each other. Remember...whatever happens...DON'T STOP UNLESS I YELL 'CUT'!"

I felt dazed and 'out of it'. The herbs I was used to didn't make me feel so...submissive. I was crazy horny with an urge to just do as I was told without question. Joe seemed a bit dazed as well, but he was still looking daggers at me. We got into position on the mat.

"OK...and...ACTION!"

Joe and I circled each other, studying, waiting to move in for the kill. I could feel his eyes on my cock. I'm sure he was not pleased that I was almost as well endowed as he was. Our pricks were pointing up against our flat bellies and straining against the thin material of the singlets. Joe made his move.

With one quick gesture he grabbed my singlet near the neck and ripped the material open from neck to crotch. My balls and throbbing cock sprang free. He began swinging and slapping at my dick and balls. I grabbed him near the thigh of his singlet and tore it from side to side exposing his throbbing prick and low hangers. I grabbed his balls and yanked, hard. We got into a clinch and threw ourselves to the mat.

The oil and sweat made it almost impossible to get a firm hold on each other. We weren't wrestling so much as sliding around on each others bodies while ripping our singlets to shreds.

Joe managed to get me on my back and pin down my arms. He started grinding his cock against mine. I managed to flip him and do the same to him. The Chinese herbs had us both crazed with lust. The match became a blur of arms and legs, of taught, hard sweaty muscle against taught, hard sweaty muscle; pulsing cocks and balls sliding against each other. I could tell Joe was tiring. I managed to flip him on his stomach and straddle his legs. I tore open his singlet to reveal his firm, bubble butt. I was so sick of his nasty attitude toward me that I gave his butt a good smack. I knelt there with my bouncing cock drooling pre-cum onto his ass crack. I raised my fists and gave a victory yell.

"And...CUT!"

I was vaguely aware of arms lifting me to my feet. I heard Frieda exclaiming what a great job we had done. I was really out of it now. I felt as though dozens of hands were running over my oiled, sweaty body; kneading my pecs, fingering my abs, squeezing my butt, massaging my balls and stroking my pulsing cock. Was it really happening or was I hallucinating?

Shirley's face came into focus. She handed me a very thick envelope.

"Randy that was fantastic! I know the director got much more than she'll need for the scene. I'm sure that the more...explicit...footage won't be used in the final cut. I've ensured that because things got rather...erotic...you are receiving a large bonus in addition to the agreed upon fee. I thought cash would be simpler, but you have a paycheck stub for tax purposes. I'm sure I'll be calling you again."

I heard Norma's voice.

"Randy, your clothes are in the limo. It's time to get you boys home."

I felt my arm being pulled toward the soundstage door and toward the car. I looked down to see that my singlet was just a few hanging shreds of cloth. For all intents and purposes I was naked. I managed to glimpse Joe whose singlet was in the same sorry state. Both our cocks were still at full attention.

I was aware of being in the limo with Norma sitting between Joe and me. Norma's voice seemed to be coming from a great distance.

"You boys did such a good job today. Joe, you must be nicer to Randy. I have a feeling he will be very helpful to your career and he won't want to help you if you're nasty. The scene was much more exciting than I could've imagined. I'm going to ask the director if I may keep a copy of the unedited scene for my private collection!"

Joe turned his head. Our eyes locked. Norma was still chattering.

"Look at you both. You're so sweaty and greasy and...dirty! You were such animals, so beautiful and masculine and aggressive. I can almost smell the testosterone. Your beautiful cocks are still so hard."

Norma reached over and took Joe's and my cocks in her hands and started stroking.

To be continued:

12