Care Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who kissed her lips, and then kept kissing them. Not the way he always had before, the amiable peck among friends, but something more intentional.

Sera's train of thought was upside down in a river next to the railway bridge. Her body still being kissed by Billy, still being hugged by both of them, was responding on its own.

Sera heard her own sigh several seconds after she sighed it, her breath quivered in and out as Billy tenderly kissed her mouth, his hand on her cheek rubbing at her blushing skin. He gave her bottom lip another soft smooch before pulling back, opening his eyes.

"Billy..." Sera started to say something, but after a meaning-laden glance to Jamie, Billy stopped her with another, harder kiss.

"Sera?" Billy took his time savouring her lips before he spoke. She was soft against him, smooth and...

"You're gay." She said, half shocked and half aroused. "What are you doing?"

Sera felt Jamie press against her back, one loose arm around her hips, her ass in his lap. He was rock hard, she could feel it.

"Making an exception." Billy de-fused it all for a second, Sera laughed and then went back to wide-eyed puzzlement. Her arms found Jamie's around her, settled her hands over his but didn't push him away.

"And you?" She turned to ask Jamie but he leaned in the other way and kissed the side of her neck, his lips rougher without Billy's clean shave.

"I don't need to make an exception." He whispered below her ear before kissing her there, making tingles run along across her back where he hugged her.

"You're bi?" She settled back against Jamie, surrendering to them both. She felt the hard, heated lump of Jamie's cock pressed against the small of her back, straining against his jeans. That seemed to be answer enough.

We're really doing this... Sera thought.

"I uh..." Sera tried to think of a reason not to, and couldn't. She wanted to, they wanted to, nobody was cheating or lying. They were friends.

"Shhh..." Jamie soothed from behind her, his rough hands sliding underneath her top, caressing her belly as he kissed and nibbled at her earlobe. "Stop thinking for once and enjoy yourself." Jamie's low voice had picked up a note of urgency, and his hands around her slid down and took the first grazing touch of her tight, soaked panties.

"Okay..." Sera decided to let them do what they wanted to her. They seemed to have ideas.

Billy moved in closer on his knees, parting her thighs, looking down at her, letting his gaze move slowly back up. He'd had an idle curiosity for her, and this had maybe begun as Billy helping Sera out, and Jamie helping Billy with that. But having her right there in front of him, heated and panting, giving him a look he'd never seen on her face before...

She wanted him; just for now maybe, just the once probably. But she wanted him.

Sera let her hands settle on Billy's hips as he came close and hugged her, his next kiss was less experimental, and he sighed as he tasted the tip of her tongue between his lips.

Jamie's hand met Billy's halfway along Sera's thigh, their fingers clasping. They met at the side of Sera's neck, both choosing the same side to kiss, kissed each other too.

Occasionally sitting in bed watching straight pornos together had gotten Billy talking about his curiosity, he'd been with a woman once or twice before, still figuring himself out. Billy told him it would have to be someone special to make him try. Jamie lifted Sera up a little, hooking his thumbs into her panties and drawing them along her thighs.

Sera giggled as she lost her balance, fell back against Jamie's chest. She got ticklish with them both holding her, with four hands undressing her. After a brief struggle against gravity the three of them fell to the middle of the bed, both men going right back to kissing her skin, caressing her body. She felt hot, dizzy for a moment, and started to pull up her top.

Billy helped her, his breath catching short as he met her gaze, dropping her top to the bed beside him. Jamie's hands swept her panties off down her calves, and she was naked in between them. A brief glimpse of her earlier fantasy occurred to Sera, and her almost perpetual blush deepened.

Jamie's heavy arm across her chest lifted, his hand on the back of Billy's neck, bringing him in for a kiss and then letting him go again as Billy slid between Sera's thighs, kissing down to her chest. Jamie took her breast, squeezing it, rubbing his thumb around her nipple, leaning in to look deep into her eyes. It was a complicated look, conveying a lot of information. Sera nodded, kissed him, and then gasped as Billy sucked on her nipple in Jamie's hand. Sensation seemed to pulse outward from every point of contact, ripples intermingling as Sera let her body shift and writhe and moan as it wanted to.

Billy looked up at her, his face flushed, his breathing hard, eyes drinking in her naked body. He rubbed himself sensually against her, Sera gripped his shoulder as his cock rubbed her pussy through the underwear he'd worn to bed.

Sera nodded, held the back of his neck as he hugged her, pushed the boxers down his hips. His hands were trembling when he touched her breasts, Sera kissed him, fixed him with a look.

"Fuck me." Sera said, smirking at her own daring. This time it was Billy who blushed.

But as soon as he had finished with that, he took his cock in one hand, pressed it between her lips, and then slid into her with a long groan of pleasure from them both. He felt bigger than she had expected from the brief glimpses she'd had before, hard and pulsing as he stretched her subtly. Sera's breath caught, making Billy pause in concern, but her leg hooked around his thigh and pulled him deeper.

"God..." Billy finished the long slow thrust as their bodies met, his fingers curling in the quilt under Sera. He looked up from between them, took a slow breath as they felt each other completely. Billy's head rested against hers for a second as he savoured the unfamiliar sensation of being enveloped by a woman's body. "Wow..." He whispered.

Sera kissed him, tousled his hair. Jamie, laying next to them both, was gliding one hand slowly up and down Billy's back. Between the two of them Billy arched and began to thrust into Sera, his nerves tingling at every erotic touch of her soft skin.

Sera let her arms fall back to the bed, focusing more on her rocking hips as Billy became more confident, enjoying himself more than performing for her. He felt great, against her and inside her; the mix of his affectionate kisses and the achingly hard cock he buried inside her was volatile and promising. Sera had the constant urge to hug him close, pull him deeper, grasp at his back. She had to keep letting him go a little, give him space to move, their unstable back-and-forth driving them both on.

"Yes..." The word stretched out into a long hiss between her teeth, Billy sighed into her neck, agreeing with her. Her gently writhing hand bumped against Jamie's chest, and Sera traced lower until she was playing with his belt buckle, Billy's increasing pace and passion distracting her.

Jamie leaned in for a long smooch of her lips, and another of those softly intense looks. As she split her attention between them, Jamie did the same; sometimes caressing Billy's back and ass and thighs, sometimes gripping and teasing Sera's breasts, kisses passing between the three of them.

"Billy..." Sera shut her eyes to enjoy the sensations, her voice a happily-distracted mumble in his ear as he panted and drove himself deeper, harder. She squeezed and coiled around him, making him gasp and draw back a little to give her a cutely accusing look. Sera giggled at his expression and did it more, thrusting up to meet his slim hips, holding him tight, her fingers making fists in his short-ish hair. Sera pulled him into a hard kiss, biting his lip, making him tense and shiver again.

"You're messing with me..." Billy accused, a chuckle mixing into the steady hard breathing. He didn't stop for a second, his curiosity becoming a temporary pussy-obsession. She was hot and wet and tight and... It wasn't his first time, but it felt new.

"Of course I am." Sera said sweetly. Billy grumbled a weak protest that rose to a pleading gasp as Sera clenched hard around him again. "Like that..." She grunted in exertion, then grinned as his hands made fists under her.

"Sera..." Billy's tone was warning, and his hips bucked harder as he put his weight on his elbows either side of her. "Babe..."

She didn't want him to wait. Sera took his face in her hands, kissed him, and began rhythmically rocking against him, giving him no choice, knowing she wasn't far behind him.

Billy tensed up in stages, driving himself on through a hard fast orgasm for as long as he could stand, and then tensing up all at once. Sera felt the hot bolt deep within and the thought of it being Billy brought that grinning blush back to her cheeks. More than enough sensation to grip and hang onto as she rubbed her clit slowly against the base of his cock, still rocking under him.

"God..." Billy squeezed her tight in his arms, thinking she was just teasing him for a second. An affectionate little suck of her lip was, oddly, the last straw for Sera though.

"Mnn..!" Sera's eyes clicked open again as she came hard, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and staring up at the hot, shocked, perfectly cute expression on his face. Sera held nothing back, happily rocking herself on his cock as he held himself still, able to do nothing else for a few seconds. "Billy!" She didn't mean to be so loud, but it seemed to roll on and on, the orgasm she'd needed since the day before.

"Mhm..." Billy seemed lost in his own little reverie too, she felt his hands shift from the rough grip around her hips to an affectionate cuddle around her back, giving her a clumsy kiss as he struggled to catch his breath.

Sera felt a trio of aftershocks, more like shuddering down hard stone stairs in some visceral internal space. She gasped as she felt him flowing inside her still, as she squeezed him one more time intentionally, and a few more times by reflex as he tensed inside her in reply.

The sensation of his fierce kiss nipping her lip brought her back to a tingling, floating, dream-like sort of reality that settled in stages back to the semi-dark bedroom. Sera was too tired for a second to do much but lazily grip her arm around his shoulders, keep occasionally kissing him back as she tried to tap every nerve for the last of the glittering feeling.

Billy seemed to feel it too, soon after. His body settled against hers as he lost the strength to hold himself up for a while. They both relaxed into a loose full-length hug, Sera still having one leg hooked around his thigh, his head on her chest.

"Sera, you're amazing." Sera actually felt him blush as Billy eased himself out of her and collapsed onto his back, one arm still underneath her. She rolled over to face him, saw Jamie doing the same thing. Billy back in the middle, flushed and tired and grinning ear to ear.

"You fuckin' stud..." Jamie purred in Billy's ear, one heavy arm stroking the mist of energetic sweat on Billy's chest.

Billy shut his eyes and bit his lip. Sera decided to play too.

"Mhmm... That was so hot..." Sera cooed in Billy's ear, her fingers stroking up and down the inside of his thigh. "I'm still tingling." She sensually licked his jaw, only partly messing with him. She was still tingling.

"Guys..." Billy's protest was feeble, with both arms pinned all he could do was lay there being made a fuss of.

"He's mine next." Jamie chuckled, kissing and then softly sucking Billy's hardening nipple. Sera blushed at the thought, felt bold enough to match Jamie's movements. Guys seemed to never make up their minds about nipples, always obsessed with hers but generally indifferent to reciprocation.

Billy responded though, she felt his relaxed, soft cock hardening against her thigh as she spooned him from the side.

"Listen..." Billy trailed off as they both picked the same moment to gently bite at him, Jamie massaging Billy's toned chest as he went, Sera stroking the shaft of Billy's cock as she rubbed her thigh in his lap. "This one's already had me twice today, I'm gonna be walking funny at this rate."

Jamie smiled, but didn't stop tenderly making out with Billy's chest. Sera caught his gaze, full of mischief. She could almost hear that purring chuckle even when he wasn't doing it, just the look was enough. Sera kept up her slow stroking as Billy's cock came back to semi-hardness, suddenly eager to participate in Billy's slow seduction into round four.

"God..." Billy said. "Y'know what, I'm gonna be sore if either of you fucks me again right now." His hands on the backs of their heads were meant to encourage them to stop, but neither of them did. "Jamie, you're the one who's always going on about women."

Jamie growled, lifting his head.

"I do not 'always' go on about women." Jamie corrected. "I just said she was looking at you earlier in those tight little boy-shorts you had on." The guy had a deadpan delivery regardless of circumstance, it seemed.

Now Sera and Billy both blushed at once, and Jamie grinned.

"I was not." Sera pressed her face to Billy's chest in place of hiding.

"Yeah you were." Jamie persisted. Sera blushed harder than Billy, but only by a little.

The teasing caresses had become a more affectionate cuddle as Billy basked in the heat of them both spooning him, and the perfect ache all over as he relaxed utterly.

But Jamie, still horny, was now rubbing his naked cock against Billy's hip, kissing and nibbling at his ear.

"We were supposed to be cheering Sera up, remember?" Billy said, eyes still closed.

"What?" Sera pretended to be surprised and angry for all of a second, then dropped it. "Oh so you had this all worked out did you, Billy-Boy?"

"I believe we've wandered from the plan somewhat." Billy smirked at Jamie's continuing seduction of his earlobe, trying to turn him on again anyway.

"Ahem." Sera said it rather than actually making an indignant noise. "What plan?"

"Billy wanted me to come in and make you happy, like some kinda pussy-whisperer. Because he apparently thinks that's what bisexual means." Jamie never seemed to be fazed by words, but Sera remembered his cute little looks and blushes when he'd seen her before.

"Oh really?" Sera fell into the teasing banter as Billy went through shades of embarrassed red like swatches, his eyes closed and his cock still wavering between arousal and slumber.

"Yeah, but then he went and had you all to himself." Jamie paused for Billy's giggle, then paused again for Sera's to subside. "And now he's too tired to fuck, so I don't even get to make love to his cute little arse until morning, probably." Jamie mocked a self-pitying frown, but then sucked on Billy's nipple again.

Sera had already been thinking about it as she spectated their cute pillow-talk.

"I could... go again?" She suppressed the nervous giggle, and kissed Billy's chest, watching Jamie's face.

This time he chuckled the dark rumbling chuckle again, and looked up into Billy's eyes.

"Oh I get it, we take you in..." Billy paused to pry his arms free from under them, but then used them to cradle them both closer, bring them higher up the bed where he could look at them both together. "In your hour of need." Billy slid a hand up each of their thighs, gripped a lover in either hand. "And now you want free rides on my boyfriend?"

Sera blushed, but the time to back out had been before she'd said it. She felt Jamie's eyes stroking over her curves. The last vestige of shyness took her voice, so instead she just nodded, then burst out into giggles.

"Jamie..." Billy brought him close for a long, deep kiss. "Would you please help? The woman's insatiable."

"Mhmm." Jamie's purr made Sera's clit tingle this time, she sat up in the bed, for a second wary of the big chunk of muscles she'd just talked herself into a three-way with.

"Billy, are you just gonna set this guy on me or what?" Sera hissed with laughter as Jamie pushed her into the middle of the bed with one casual hand. Sera rolled over, hugging the mattress in momentary shyness.

"You're on your own, Gorgeous." Billy mocked, getting off the bed. "I'm gonna need a whiskey first if you expect more from me." He stood there and slowly dragged the quilt off the bed and let it slide to the floor, so he could get a perfect view of Jamie nuzzling up to the back of Sera's neck, his throbbing cock nestled between her thighs, rubbing her clit.

"Make that two." Jamie said, and then gave up on words as he felt her slickness mixed with Billy's on his skin, and purred happily into her ear. She trembled, tingles running up and down her spine from both points of stimulation. "Actually, three. If she drinks?"

"She does." Sera piped up, arching her back to feel more of Jamie's cock. Billy chuckled, leaning in to kiss Jamie's mouth before going to the kitchen.

Sera was pleasantly trapped by the hard, heavy, flexing body on top of her. Hugged and teased by him, his cock a thick weight between her legs. She toyed with the idea of pushing him onto his back and riding him, just like she'd watched Billy riding him this morning before she interrupted them.

"Sera..." Jamie seemed to have other plans, though along similar lines; so when he lifted her to her knees and began toying with her pussy, Sera looked back at him with one teasingly bitten lip.

"Yes Jamie?" She arched her spine and stuck her ass up a little more, looking up at him as he knelt behind her, rubbing herself slowly against his cock still between her thighs. Having power over him was an immediate thrill, and Sera gave her thighs a squeeze, the added hot lump of his cock against her clit made it twice as erotic as when she did it to discreetly amuse herself while watching the movie.

Jamie gave up on what he was going to say, and thrust himself gently between her thighs, savouring the squeeze she gave him. Sera's alluring attitude slipped a little as she felt the tip of his cock bump against her clit as he smoothly drew it back and forth between her thighs, already slick with her almost constant buzz of arousal.

"That's a wonderful thing to walk in on..." Billy said, clinking glasses as he sipped at his own, kept one for Sera, and then leaned over the bed to hand one to Jamie as he stopped moving but kept himself snugly tight to Sera's ass.

"Just keeping her warm for you." Jamie teased him. Sera felt a single drop of icy cold condensation from Jamie's glass land on her arched spine and roll down to where her flesh met his, cooling nothing. Sera sighed, already hungry for more of them both.

"Don't let me stop you." Billy said, offering Sera a drink as she rose up in Jamie's lap and settled against him as he knelt, his cock stroking between her lips as they moved, settling with just the tip jutting out beneath her clit as they calmly sat and sipped at whiskey on the rocks, Billy's preferred beverage.

"Join in when you know the words, eh?" Jamie chuckled, one arm on his drink and the other around Sera's chest, toying with her breast in his hand.

"Don't I get a say in all this?" Sera giggled, drinking half of the triple-shot with ice in one deep glug. It felt like that kind of night.

Jamie set down his drink and purred softly in Sera's ear as his fingers played with her nipples, one hand warm and the other cold from the glass.

"Not when he goes all quiet and growly." Billy teased Jamie now. "Then you just hang on until he's cuddling you after."

"When isn't he quiet and growly?" Sera felt she had a point.

Jamie's growl had that chuckle in it again, but he seemed to take the words as a challenge because he lifted Sera up a little, pulled her a little closer to him, and then slowly eased her down snugly into his lap.