Captured by Officer Steven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she pulled me back to bed, and she made love to me again. She, of course, was on top and screwed me agonizingly slowly. She languished up and down my swollen nine inches; of course, It was breathtakingly good. Her experience and expertise were apparent. She slowly brought us both toward a sensory crescendo. It was so beautifully symphonic; I wished it to continue forever. Alas, we both inevitably had an orgasm at the same time, again. It was merely due to her skill that I was able to hold out till she came. She made me lick her sex clean, and she licked me clean. Of course, she then kissed me. We took a nap for a few hours after sex, and she let me sleep in her arms. I felt safe and protected. I was pleased. I thought about how bullied I had been as a child. I appreciated Carla's strength.

When we woke up and got out of bed, I realized I had no clothes. How would I get any from my apartment? She slapped my ass and said, "Slave, I want you to cook breakfast." I went to start cooking. She came in with a girly floral apron and put it on me. She did not have much food in her apartment, so I made pancakes and eggs without any bacon or sausages. I used the last of the pancake mix. Soon breakfast was ready. While I was cooking, she kept rubbing my package under the apron and playfully swatting my butt. It was distracting, but it was fun.

"You will call me Ms. Carla," she said as she squeezed my balls. Carla was her first name.

"Do not wear the apron to the table," she said. I took the apron off.

"No, I want you to hang it on the hook; I will punish you for not putting things away," She said. I had not noticed the hook on the wall.

"I need to study," I said as we were eating.

"Okay, we will get your books later." She said.

"Your slave name is Gene," she said.

"I need my computer more than books," I said. Most of my classes were lab centered now, so I did not have much reading.

"We will get your things once John drives off in his car; I did not have it impounded, so he will have already walked back to the club to get it. The damage from the pole was minor," she said. John had a new Camaro, and it had a loud exhaust. She must have been annoyed by it before.

"I really enjoyed violating his inconsiderate ass with my nightstick; I cannot count the number of times he has woken me with that damn car," she said.

"You have no idea how hard it is to get good rest when you work nights; he had it coming," She said.

"I am going to spank you for not putting the apron away properly," Carla said. She had me lean against the counter, and she reached into a drawer for a spatula. She smacked my bare ass ten times on each cheek; it hurt a lot, but my cock stuck straight up. No one had spanked before me before, and it was slightly humiliating. I guess I know my little head likes it, I thought. Carla smiled.

"I have no clothes to walk down the hall in," I said.

"I will not let you have clothes, but I will let you wear panties to go there," she said. Did she know about my panties fantasy? Being forced to wear panties was one of my favorite desires.

"I do not have my key, so if John is gone, I cannot get in," I said.

"The superintendent Blanche has a key; her place is across the hall when John leaves, we will dress you in panties and have you knock on her door," she said. Just then, John's car started and pulled out of the parking lot. She dragged me to the bedroom and went to her lingerie drawer and pulled out a red pair of panties. Carla took time to dress in a sexy low cut blouse without a bra and jeans.

"Put these on," she said. I put them on, and they were pure silk. The feeling on my cock was amazing. I started to get hard. She massaged me through the silk, and this felt so very good. When I was fully erect, my penis head stuck out above the red silk panties' waistband. "Time to knock on Blanche's door," she said. I walked down the hall and into the apartment and hesitated at the front door.

"I will come with you," Carla said. She walked past me and opened the door. Carla looked both ways to make sure no one was in the hall. She pulled me out in the corridor and pointed to Blanche's door. I had never met Blanche; John always dealt with her. I just gave my half of the rent to him. I walked up to the door; it was number 201 and knocked. A minute later, an attractive fifty-year-old woman opened the door. She was in a short kimono robe, and her short brown hair was wet as if she had just gotten out of the shower.

"I am locked out. Can you let me in?" I asked. She looked at the top of my erection sticking out of Carla's panties. She smiled and looked at Carla.

"He doesn't have any clothes of his own, so I loaned him these. Don't they look cute on him," Carla said. Blanche licked her lips.

"Yes, they look great on him, but wouldn't they look better around his ankles?" Blanche asked in her thick British accent as a devious smile broke out on her face.

Carla pulled down the panties, and they fell around my ankles. It felt even more humiliating than being in the panties. I was naked out in the hall.

"Yes, much better," Blanche said as she giggled. "Why don't you come in, and I will serve some tea and look for the keys," Blanche said. It was not yet tea time, but Blanche must have needed it.

We entered her apartment, and I bent down to pull the panties up. Carla slapped my hand. Blanche had a portrait of Margaret Thatcher hung on the wall. There was also an antique map of the British Empire.

"Do not be rude; leave them down," Carla said. She stepped on the panties and pulled my legs out of them one by one. She was so strong she practically picked me up, just removing my legs. I felt powerless to stop her.

"Did I say you could pull them up?" Carla asked.

"No, Ms. Carla," I said.

"You will wear what I say out of the apartment that was in our agreement. I will have to punish you," Carla said.

She sat on Blanche's brown leather couch and pulled me over her lap. She then started to spank my bare bottom. She gave me several hard smacks on my backside with her strong hand. Blanche came out of the kitchen with the tray of tea. The tea set looked like a family heirloom. Blanche was smiling as she saw Carla subjugating me to a spanking. I was humiliated by being naked and spanked in front of Blanche; I strangely loved it. This humiliation had me unexplainably excited. When she set the tray down, her robe fell open, and her large breast came into view. I looked up, and I saw her dangling orbs, and I could not help staring. She did not close her robe; she let me stare. Her nipple was as big as an orange, and her breast was as large as a cantaloupe.

"He is staring at my breast Carla, punish him for his impudence," Blanche said. Carla was fast to catch onto Blanche's plan. She wanted an excuse to spank me also.

"Do you want to spank him for it?" she asked. Why not just let her spank me then. What? I thought.

"Yes, I will open my robe when I sit down. If the pervert looks at my breasts and does not look away, I can spank him 50 times," she suggested.

"Deal," Carla said.

Blanche sat down on the leather recliner and opened her robe. Her breasts were excellent, and I could not look away. They were giant breasts I had ever seen any like them in the flesh. Carla let me up and made me lay over Blanche's lap, and she gave me 25 smacks on each cheek. I liked being spanked by these two older women. Somehow I found the spankings incredibly exciting. She then let me up, but she did not cover her breasts with her robe.

"You can look all you want, Eugene. I just love spanking young men. Consider the sight of my breasts your reward," Blanche said.

The two ladies drank their tea and discussed my new living arrangement. They decided to get all my clothes and things, and Carla would keep my clothes in a locked trunk. Blanche would store everything I did not need in the basement storage. On her workdays, she would come home and lay something out for me. That way, I would not have to wake Carla as she would be working the night shift. Blanche's robe fell open all the way, exposing her hairy bush and sex. I could not help but look at it.

"You bad boy, women, are in charge; you can't look without permission," Carla said. She pulled me over her lap again, spanked me another 50 times. My soldier was very hard due to this erotic and painful event.

Blanche found the key to my apartment and went to get dressed. She changed into a slinky halter dress as she was a tease. The halter dress was green and designed to be worn braless. Her massive breasts strained against the halter's thin material; the top by design just covered her nipples. I knew when she bent forward; they would be visible. They pulled me naked down the hall to my front door, leaving the panties in Blanche's apartment. Blanche opened my door, and they pulled me into the apartment. They stopped in the living room.

"What is yours," Carla asked.

"Just the things in my room, John owns everything out here," I said.

Blanche and Carla put my outer clothes in my suitcase and hang-up bag. All of my boxer underwear and pajamas Carla threw away in the garbage. Why is she throwing away my underwear? Is she going to make me go commando everywhere, I thought? They put all my books in a box and put my laptop on top of the box. While packing my things, Blanche bent forward, and her nipple came into my view. Carla caught me looking, and over her knee, I went.

"You should control your eyes," Carla said.

Both women spanked me until my ass was again sore and red. Carla threw out all my pinup posters as well. Blanche went back for a cart to transport my stuff. Carla opened my wallet and looked at my I. D. She must have noticed I was from a neighboring state because she smiled an evil, wicked smile. At the school with a science scholarship, my parents were of modest means, unlike John's. My scholarship covered tuition and books, but my housing was being paid for by my parents.

"Is the bed and dresser yours? How about the nightstand?" Carla asked all business. I did not have much as my father had delivered me and my things in his Ranger pickup.

"Yes, they all belong to me," I said.

Carla broke down my twin bed. It was a metal frame with no headboard. She rolled up the slats as two strips of canvas connected them. The slats made a neat roll. My well-worn mattress was the same one I owned my whole life, and she packed all my other things from the bathroom in a plastic bag from the kitchen.

I had to know what she planned for me to wear for underwear.

"What will I do for underwear," I asked.

"You will wear panties from now on. I know you like wearing them," Carla said, smiling.

I did not argue. Those silk panties felt hot as they rubbed my cock. When Blanche had the cart with all my stuff loaded on, we pushed it to Carla's apartment. We unloaded the things Carla wanted me to have. Blanche and Carla made me help put my mattress in the dumpster that was outside behind the building and meant me going out naked. Cheryl, a classmate that lived in the building, was at the dumpster.

"Hello Eugene," Cheryl said, her eyes riveted to my nine-inch erection. Just yesterday, she had brushed me off at chemistry class. I did not even know she knew my name. Cheryl was a pretty red-haired girl, yet slightly thin and pale. Her eyes were her most striking feature. They were a wispy blue that reminded me of the song 'When Irish eyes are smiling.' She had small breasts, but her nipples always stuck out. She was adorable; I had only asked her to study together. She was a good student and took accurate notes. I thought if we combined our information, we would have a complete set. I was always uncomfortable asking women out, even if it was to study. I am studying for a chemistry degree after all; I am more comfortable alone in the lab.

"Hello, Cheryl," I said. Cheryl was wearing a knit sweater and jeans. You could just make out her nipples through the open knitting. It was clear she was not wearing a bra.

"Why are you naked, Eugene," Cheryl asked. I wish she had not seen me, I thought.

"Because I won't allow him to wear clothes unless I want him to," Carla said. I was quite embarrassed; my face was beet red.

"Do you want to come into my apartment for a drink, Cheryl," Carla asked?

"Sure, will you keep Eugene naked the whole time?" Cheryl asked.

"Of course, I like him that way," Carla said.

"I do too. Why is Eugene's bottom so red?" Cheryl said.

"From his being spanked by Blanche and me," Carla said. Cheryl smiled and had a look of being enlightened.

"Let me put this stuff in storage, and I will catch up with you, Carla," Blanche said.

Blanche took my bed parts, lamp, and dresser to put them in storage as Carla led Cheryl back to her place. Carla let us in.

"Do you want a coke, Cheryl," Carla asked.

"Yes, I would, please," Cheryl said. Cheryl could not keep her eyes off my erection. I loved her interest. I never realized I had such exhibitionist tendencies.

"Gene, I want you to go get us two cokes," Carla said. I went to the kitchen and poured two cokes from a two-liter bottle, and brought them back. My cock was wagging all the way there and back. I handed one to Cheryl and then one to Carla, and there was a knock on the door.

"Get the door, Gene," Carla said. I went and answered the door, and it was Blanche. Blanche came in.

"Gene, go and get another coke for Blanche and one for you," Carla said. Cheryl's nipples were sticking out from her sweater. I brought the coke and handed it to Blanche. Cheryl's nipples looked hard enough to cut glass.

"Blanche, you are usually submissive, right?" Carla asked.

"Yes, how did you know?" Blanche said. Her face flushed a little.

"Take off your dress, Blanche," Carla said. Carla had found by owning me that she wanted to dominate others.

Blanche took off her halter dress, and her massive breasts showed for all to see. Carla smiled and looked at me, but now Cheryl was distracted by Blanche. Her eyes kept returning to Blanche's big breasts.

"Now the panties Blanche," Carla ordered. Blanche took off her panties. Cheryl could not take her eyes off Blanche's sex.

"I want you to shave all that hair off, Blanche," Carla said. There are scissors and a razor in the medicine cabinet.

"Wait for Blanche. I think Cheryl might be going with you," Carla said. Cheryl fidgeted in her chair.

"Cheryl, I want you naked also. Are you willing to obey me?" Carla asked.

"Yes, I am," Cheryl answered. She took off her sweater, and her small perky tits were very white, and her nipples were very pink. Her pointy nipples looked made for suckling. She took off her jeans, and her white panties had soaked through. When all her clothes were off, her lithe body was quite sexy. A red downy fur covered her sex.

"I thought so; both of you help each other shave. I want my slaves hairless down there," Carla ordered.

They both went to the bathroom and shaved each other as ordered. When the women were out of the room, Carla told me something.

"Cheryl is a virgin, Gene. She is just as awkward as you are around the opposite sex. I want you to take her cherry," Carla said. "But you can only have sex with who I say and never behind my back. I still own you," she said. Carla passed the time by kissing me, forcing her tongue down my throat. I had never been kissed so much in my life as Carla kissed me in one day. I liked her aggressive sexuality; I did not have to guess what she wanted. Understanding female subtlety was a skill I did not have.

Blanche and Cheryl returned to the living room. They looked even sexier without pubic hair. Cheryl's vaginal lips were small, but Blanche's were large and hung off the sides of her pussy. I had never seen a pussy three days ago. Now I was looking at two at the same time. I was very horny again and hoped Carla would allow me to have sex with both of them.

"Lay on your back on the floor, Gene," Carla ordered. I lay on my back on the carpet.

"Are you a virgin, Cheryl?" Carla asked.

"Yes, I am," Cheryl said. Cheryl was a junior and had to be twenty years old. I thought I was the only virgin left this old yesterday.

"I want you to lower yourself onto Gene's cock," Carla said. Cheryl lowered herself onto my cock, and she was very tight. Cheryl smiled as my cock inched up her love canal. She did not seem to have any discomfort with my length. She then started to move up and down on my penis more rapidly. Cheryl moaned with pleasure. She humped her pussy on my shaft for a while. Up and down on my post, she rode me cowgirl style.

"That is right, Cheryl; women are on top. Show Gene, you are in control," Carla said. Cheryl smiled.

She rode me entirely for her pleasure. Cheryl pleased her mentor Carla by being a controlling woman. Cheryl had an orgasm, and I was close to coming.

"Stop, Cheryl, I do not want to let him come," Carla said. Cheryl got off me. "I do not want you pregnant," Carla said.

"I am on birth control; my Mom is paranoid," Cheryl said.

"Did you enjoy your first time?" Carla asked.

"Yes, it was much better than my vibrator," Cheryl answered.

"Consider it a gift; I wanted you to have. Men are our playthings, not the other way around," Carla said.

"Blanche, now it is your turn," Carla said. Blanche lowered herself on my meat, and it felt good as well. Blanche moved her big bottom up and down on me. Her breasts jiggled and bounced, and they enthralled me. Blanche was quite sexy with her huge boobs and big ass. I wanted to make her happy. Blanche quickly had an orgasm. I came right after her.

"Did you shoot your load, Gene?" Carla asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I did not give you permission to come, did I?" Carla asked.

"No," I answered. Carla sat on a dining chair.

"Over my lap," Carla said. I lay over her lap, and she spanked me again. Soon my shaft was stiff from the humiliation.

"Cheryl, I want you to sit in a chair next to me," Carla said. Cheryl did as Carla said. When she was seated, Carla ordered me to lie across Cheryl's lap. Cheryl spanked me as well. I could tell Cheryl enjoyed spanking me as much as Blanche and Carla did.

"You like spanking him, Cheryl?" Carla asked.

"Yes, I love how red his bottom is getting," Cheryl said.

"That's enough for now; I don't want to bruise my slave's ass," Carla said. Cheryl let me up, and Carla sent me for another round of drinks.

"I want to find out if you like me to spank you also, Cheryl," Carla said. Carla moved to the couch. Carla had me lay with my face where Cheryl's nipples would end up.

"Gene, I want you to suck her nipples while I spank her," Carla said.

Cheryl lies over Carla's lap. Carla started to spank her, and I could tell she was enjoying the spanking. I was sure enjoying sucking Cheryl's pink pointy nipples. Blanche looked on, and it was apparent she wanted to be spanked also. Cheryl soon shuddered in a mostly spanking induced orgasm. I did not even know that was possible.

Cheryl left Carla's lap, and Blanche took Cheryl's place over Carla's lap. Carla spanked Blanche's ample bottom. I was allowed to suck Blanche's big nipples also. I am going to like being Carla's slave, I thought. Blanche squealed, and it was apparent she wanted to be spanked as well. Carla was excited and spanked Blanche even harder, and soon Blanche had a mostly spanking induced orgasm. Carla let Blanche up.

John's noisy Camaro pulled back into the parking lot.

"How about your roommate John? Is he submissive?" Cheryl asked.

"I don't know; he never goes out with anyone for very long," I said. He dates a lot of girls and all I thought.

"Probably due to his small penis," Carla said.

"I am going to need a new place to stay next semester," Cheryl said.