Can I Watch?

Story Info
Mom enjoys seeing her horny son masturbate.
5.2k words
4.64
1.56M
1.1k

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/19/2023
Created 04/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,211 Followers

Karen would always remember the first time she saw her son masturbating.

It happened months ago. Tom had just turned 19. She wanted to surprise him on the midnight of his birthday with a gift while he was still watching tv in the living room.

She held her son's gift and walked towards the living room without making a sound -- and what she saw left her stunned: Her son was watching softcore porn on tv. As she quietly stepped closer to the couch, she could see that he was pleasuring himself.

Her heart pounded. She couldn't believe that her wholesome young man could do something so brazen in their living room. Sure, she knew that all boys were especially horny at that age, but this? In the same house while he thought his mother was sleeping?

But above anything else, she couldn't believe how she felt about seeing him pleasure himself so explicitly. Karen had only been with one man her entire life, and that was her ex-husband. Her favorite fantasy was to watch him masturbate while looking at her, but her ex-husband always laughed it off and was reluctant to do it because of how ridiculous it seemed.

Now there she was, the middle of her legs becoming wet, watching her son jerk off. She was aroused and she knew it. She tiptoed back to her room before she could get caught and she did something she NEVER thought she would EVER do -- she fantasized about her son.

***

"This looks good," Tom said as he went to the kitchen for breakfast.

She smiled, "Thanks. I was supposed to meet some clients this morning, but I got a message last night that they had to cancel. My boss said I could finish my report at home, so I figured I might as well do some cooking and catch up on chores."

"That's cool," he replied while eating. "I've got an exam today and it's a real pain in the ass. But seriously mom, you work too hard and you should try relaxing a little."

"If I relaxed during my free time, then who would cook and clean for my college boy?"

"Good point. In that case, just work the amount that you need and don't tire yourself out too much."

She playfully slapped him on the arm. "Very funny. You know, if I didn't love you so much, I'd force you to do your laundry and clean your room."

He finished his food and kissed her. "Then I guess I'm lucky to have such an awesome mother. I wish I could stay and eat, but I have to meet some friends for last minute studying. It's the only way I can be as smart as you, right?"

"I'm glad we agree on that," she replied as he smiled and left.

***

After cleaning the dishes and vacuuming the carpet, Karen went to her son's room to do his laundry. She pulled off the pillow case on his bed, and when she grabbed the blanket, she saw something that left her as speechless as the day she caught her son masturbating: There was a photo of her underneath his blanket.

'What's this doing here?' she thought to herself.

It was a photo of her in a one-piece bathing suit from a summer vacation they had two years ago. The picture itself was from a photo album which she kept in the closet in the hallway. But what was it doing on his bed?

A realization came over her. When she vacuumed his room a moment earlier, she had picked a few pieces of used tissue paper off the floor and threw them in the trash.

'Oh god,' she gasped. 'Was my son thinking about me?'

Karen felt torn. She felt disgusted and betrayed that her son could do such a thing with her picture. But on the other hand, she couldn't be mad at him because a few months ago, she had watched him masturbate and then she fantasized about him afterwards. The thought of her son masturbating to her picture made her feel inexplicably naughty, but in a good way. She even felt flattered by it.

Almost without thinking, Karen walked to her room to grab an even more private photo of herself which she hid in a drawer. It was a rare picture of her in a small bikini at a pool party with close friends.

She went back to her son's room and tucked it neatly under his blanket for him to 'use' later.

***

The rest of the day was as usual. She did her work, cooked, had dinner with her son, and watched tv before calling it a night. Also as usual, Karen ended her day by washing up and putting on her flannel pajamas before heading to bed. But when she exited her bathroom, she saw her son walking towards her bedroom. And by the look on his face, he had something important to say.

"Mom... Were you... did you clean my room today?" he asked uncomfortably, standing in her room.

"Of course I did," she replied casually, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. "Your room didn't just clean itself, you know."

"I know that. But my bed... did you..."

She softly smiled, "If you're referring to the picture left under your blanket, then don't worry, it wasn't a ghost that put it there -- I did."

"Am I missing something?" he asked. "I mean, shouldn't you be mad at me? Aren't you upset at all?"

"I'll answer your question on one condition," she replied.

"What's that?"

"I want you to tell me why you were using my picture. And I want an honest answer."

"Is this necessary?"

She nodded. "It's necessary if you want me to answer your question. Don't worry, I'm not judging you for this. Answer truthfully."

"I don't know. There's nothing else to use around here."

"Wrong answer. We have cable tv and the internet. Now tell me why you were using my picture."

He paused for a moment. "Fine. Being completely honest here, I've always thought of you as being my ideal woman. You're smart, classy, caring, and you're really really sexy. I know you're my mom and everything, but that's just how I feel."

"That's very sweet of you to say," she replied, feeling genuinely touched by his words.

"Now it's your turn. Why did you leave your bikini picture in my room?"

She sighed, "Since you were so open and honest, here it goes; I've always been excited by the thought of a man pleasuring himself. Don't ask me why, but it just gets me going. Your father rarely ever let me watch him masturbate, and on the rare occasions he did, it would only be for a quick few seconds and he would laugh before stopping. Then a few months ago, I saw you... you know..."

"You caught me jerking off?

She nodded, "In the living room late at night. I saw you masturbating, and truthfully, a big part of me was very aroused. And when I saw my picture in your bed today, I was flattered by it. In fact, it turned me on in a strangely erotic way."

"All I can say is -- wow! You always were a cool mom, but when it came to the magic s-word, I've always thought you were a real prude because of how conservative you always act," he said, referring to sex.

She smiled, "It's getting late and I have to wake up early tomorrow for work. We better get to sleep."

"I guess so. But, um, do you think we can finish this conversation another time? It's a pretty important topic if you ask me."

"Sure. But only if I get to ask you one last personal question?"

"Anything," he replied.

"Do you plan on using my picture before you go to bed?" she asked. "Do you plan on masturbating with it?"

"Jeez, mom, you've put me on the spot."

"I'll take that as a yes," she smiled. "Would you rather see the real thing, or do you prefer the picture?"

"Are you asking what I think you're asking?" he asked in a state of disbelief.

Karen nodded to her son. "I am. But only if you promise not to tell anyone. I don't even want to think about what people would say about me as a parent."

"Mom, you know that there's no way I'll ever be stupid enough to ruin what I think you're offering. And I would never hurt you like that."

She grinned, "Good. Now you can start by pulling down your shorts and having a seat on my bed."

"Me?" he asked with a confused look on his face. "But I thought... I thought you were the one who was going to show..."

"I am. I want to watch you masturbate in front of me. And in exchange, I'll show you my breasts. That's our deal. We both get what we want out of this. Sound fair?"

His hands slowly made its way around the waistband of his shorts and he gave it a gentle tug downwards.

"It does sound fair," he said. "God, this is going to be embarrassing. But it's worth it to finally see those breasts of yours."

With one swift motion, Tom bent down to pull his shorts and underwear off, leaving him naked from the waist down.

"Oh my, you've grown," she told him, with a sense of approval over his manhood.

He smiled at his mother. "Thanks. Now where do you want me to do it?"

"On my bed with your back against the wall. I'm sure that would be comfortable for you."

He did as he was asked, sitting on her bed pressing his back against the wall.

Karen's eyes lit up as she saw her son's erection. "Looks like you don't need me to show any skin. You're aroused enough just being an exhibitionist to your mother."

"I'll admit that it's hot being naked in front of you. And it's even hotter knowing that you enjoy it. But of course, I do need to see something. A deal is a deal, remember?"

Her hands unbuttoned the top of her pajamas. "You're right. A deal is a deal."

Just when enough buttons were undone, she spread open the material covering her chest, and she exposed herself to her son.

Her heart was pounding as she watched her son's eyes grow along with his cock. Her breasts were completely exposed for him. It was sinfully arousing for her to see her son slowly start to masturbate in front of her, while his eyes were locked onto her bare medium sized breasts, with her pink nipples becoming stiff.

"You seem like you're enjoying yourself," she asked, breaking the slight awkwardness in the room.

"I am," he said while masturbating. "This is so hot. You have such an amazing body, mom."

"Thank you. I'm enjoying this as well. Do you need extra stimulation?"

She didn't wait for her son to answer before she started cupping the round bottoms of her breasts and played with her hard pink nipples. She found herself inadvertently becoming even more aroused, as her breasts and nipples have always been very sensitive, and it was clear to her that her son was enjoying the show as his breathing and stroking became harder.

"Oh god. Keep playing with those tits, mom. I can't believe this is happening."

Watching a guy masturbate up close was one thing, but seeing her son do it while looking at her breasts drove her wild. Her secret masturbation fantasy had finally come true, along with the added taboo of incest to make things even hotter. She held in her emotions and excitement as she continued to fondle herself for him.

It wasn't long before he exhibited all the tell-tale signs of having an orgasm; a sight she hadn't seen from a man since she became a single woman.

"Cum for me," she said innocently. "I want to see you cum."

His hands stroked faster and his moans became louder. His back suddenly arched, his muscles stiffened, and a flurry of his sperm shot up in the air and all over his stomach. He didn't stop stroking until he was completely drained, with his eyes never leaving his mother's body. Then when it was over, he collapsed and went completely limp.

She smiled, "That was an impressive amount of fluids you released. Looks like you've inherited more than just your father's good looks and charm."

Tom didn't reply, he just laid there, recovering, while Karen closed her top and reached over to grab a few pieces of tissue paper from the bedside table to toss on her son's stomach.

"Thanks," he replied, using the tissue to clean himself. "I haven't felt anything like that in a long time. I mean... actually doing that in front of you and seeing you touch yourself was almost better than hooking-up with classmates. It just... you know..."

"I know exactly what you mean. The taboo of mother/son incest can be quite thrilling to some people, and it looks like we fall under that category. Just don't ask for it again. Not anytime soon. This might be a one-time thing, okay? I don't want things to get out of hand between us-- no pun intended."

"I guess so," he complained. "But I'm glad I got to experience this."

***

The next morning. Karen sat at the breakfast table looking like her prim and proper self. Her hair and make-up were perfectly done, and she wore an expensive outfit in anticipation of an important meeting.

"Good morning, sweetheart," she said with a loving smile as her son came down.

Tom smiled back and kissed his mother on the forehead before sitting down to eat.

"Morning mom! I must say, you look extra wonderful this morning. And thank you for making this wonderful breakfast. Did I ever tell you that you're my favorite person in the world?"

"Well aren't you cheerful today," she skeptically noted. "I don't think you've ever thanked me for anything. Please don't tell me that you've been possessed."

"I'm in a great mood, especially after last night."

"Oh, of course. That. It was a pretty outrageous night, I'll admit. And we both certainly got what we wanted out of it, no matter how taboo it was."

"Does that mean you pleasured yourself afterwards?" he asked with a smile.

"I guess there's no point in denying it. Yes, I masturbated after you left, and it was great. I know it isn't something that a mother should ever do with her son, but it's our little secret, right?"

"You bet it is. Speaking of which, can we do it again really quick? I couldn't stop thinking about you all night, or all morning after I woke up. I could use the relief before class."

"Didn't I say not ask me about it again?" she asked in a peeved tone. "Besides, you looked like you released a healthy amount of sperm last night, so I refuse to believe that you need 'relief' so soon."

Tom gave his mother a serious look. "Mom, the amount that I shot last night is what I consider to be normal. I cum that much once or twice a day if I have to. After what we did last night, my body is practically on overdrive. I won't be able to concentrate at school today."

"Then just masturbate the way you normally do."

"I know that, but you've raised the bar after showing me your breasts. I've wanted to see that for a long time. Using my imagination or looking at pictures just won't cut it."

She sighed and gave her son a playful smile. "You've made your case. I guess this is my fault for starting this whole thing. But make it quick since I have an important meeting to attend soon."

Karen stood up and placed her hands around the lining of her jacket, preparing to take it off. But just as she did that, she stopped.

"You know, it would take too much time for me to remove my entire top and put it back on. Plus I don't want to get any wrinkles on them. Do you mind if I show you my lower region instead?"

Tom's eyes lit up at his mother's counter-offer. "Hmm... that would work."

Her hands moved down to the top button of her pants. She undid the button, pulled her zipper down, and let her pants fall to her ankles.

"Good," she said. "Then it should help you to finish faster. As I've said, I have an important business meeting this morning which I can't be late for."

Karen brought her fingers to the top of her panties and yanked them down, letting them fall to her ankles as well, exposing her cleanly shaven crotch along with her bare vagina.

"Like what you see?" she asked proudly.

"Oh god mom, I love it," he replied gushingly. "You look sexier than any of the college girls I've been seeing lately."

She smiled, "Thank you for the nice compliment. Now start stroking. I'm a busy woman."

Tom got the message and swiftly pulled his shorts down to free his raging hard cock. He leaned back on his chair and started stroking. Karen pressed her rear-end against the table and spread her pussy lips apart for her son to get a better look. She loved teasing him and having that power over him. And it worked, his eyes were glued to her womanhood and wetness as he stroked himself even harder.

"That looks like fun," she said, licking her lips.

"You bet it is," he replied, staring at his mother's open cunt. "Do you want to try it? You know, stroke it for me?"

"I can't. That would be crossing the line. Watching is one thing, but actually touching..."

He stopped mom mid-sentence. "No one has to know, remember? Isn't that what you said to me? It'll be our secret, mom. Trust me."

Karen gave him a skeptical, yet excited look. It was a look which said, 'Why the heck not?'

"Okay," she replied softly. "You only live once, right?"

She reached down and took her son's throbbing penis in her hand. Her heart raced as she crossed 'that line' for the very first time. Tom's heart raced as well. It was the first time in her life that she had ever given a guy a handjob, and it was with her very own son at that. It was an INCESTUOUS handjob.

"God that feels good," he moaned. "Stroke it harder mom, faster."

She heeded her son's words and gave him exactly what he wanted; what he needed to feel in order to cum. She gripped him tighter and stroked him. She loved how his eyes went from being glued to her open vagina, to being closed shut because of the incestuous pleasure he was receiving. Most of all, she loved having complete and utter sexual control over her own son.

"God... I'm going to cum... faster mom... harder..."

Karen did the cruel thing and instead slowed down.

"What are you doing mom?!" he panted. "I need to cum sooo bad."

She smiled and stroked him even slower. "I kind of like torturing you. It's fun watching you suffer."

"Please!" he begged. "I'll do the dishes for a week! I'll do your laundry! Just let me cum already!"

"That's not a bad deal. I accept."

Karen's hand went in full motion and she furiously jerked him off. Her hand was relentless, but she found that it wasn't enough. Her son wanted more and she had a strong desire to suck it. So she bent down and took the cock inside her mouth.

'God, the flavor is even better than the smell, and the precum he has... my god!' she thought, while she was giving a slow, deep and wet blowjob. She didn't know which zone was wetter: her son's cock with the mixture of precum and saliva, or the zone between her legs.

"Oh god!!!" he yelled.

She didn't stop until every last drop of his 19 year old cum was drained from his body. And she loved every second of it.

"Feel better now?" she asked rhetorically.

"I feel like a new man," he panted. "I feel like I'm swimming in the ocean."

She laughed and pulled her pants up. "Well, you're certainly swimming in something right now, but it's definitely not water."

"Oh... right..." he replied, looking down at his mess. "Did you at least like doing it for me?"

"It's not a bad way to start my morning."

Before she left, Karen looked her son straight in the eyes and licked her fingers clean, eating his cum. She savored it and rolled it around in her mouth while Tom watched in delight as his sophisticated mother ate his cum.

"Yum... You taste good. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to wash up and head to the office. Have a great day."

She left the kitchen with a huge grin on her face.

***

Her fantasy had finally come true. Not only did she get to watch a guy masturbate twice while admiring her body, but she got to masturbate him with her own hand. She sucked it too! It was all she thought about while at work.

After a busy day in the office, Karen came home and immediately kicked off her shoes and breathed a sigh of relief. But just when she thought she was ready for a long break, her overly eager son came to greet her at the door.

"Hey mom!" he smiled. "Have a good day at work?"

"Hmmm... greeting me at the door and asking how my day went? I guess I should give you handjobs more often, maybe then you'll start helping with household chores regularly."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,211 Followers
12