Can Do Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaahhh, yeah. Trinity's head spun. That feels good, really good. Fuck! Too good. I need to do something or I'm finished.

The blonde rocked back, separating her from Astrid's crotch just enough to bend her own cock and slide it into the gaping pussy bulging out from its mass of sodden brown pubic hair. She leaned forward again and buried her cock deep inside the pale brunette. Both women gasped and Trinity nearly came from the incredible sensation of a mutual penetration. The guests were now seriously excited, several were standing and waving their arms.

The two women fucked each other hard and fast for what seemed an eternity as time slowed to a single massive event, each now desperately trying to bring the other to orgasm first. It wasn't clear from the ragged breathing and vacant expressions and growing puddle of cock and pussy fluids beneath them which woman was close to victory. Astrid appeared to fear a loss and pushed Trinity off her, their cocks slipping out of their cunts with an audible pop. In an instant, they were back in a crotch to crotch scissors that, while still arousing, allowed them to back away from the abyss of a massive climax. They held each other close, lips and tongues dueling, hard nipples rasping across and into engorged counterparts. The guests sensed the end was near.

"You're going to explode soon, bitch," the brunette whispered hoarsely into the blonde's ear. "You're good but not as good as me. Want to make this a memorable loss for you? Cock to cock?"

"I'll match you stroke for stroke, slag," Trinity wheezed. "Do what you want. I'll take it and give it back with interest." Ah, fuck me. Hope I can actually do that.

The women broke apart, much to the dismay of the guests, and faced each other on their knees, cocks touching at the tips. They began a slow, wet duel, sliding their cocks along each other, pressing them between sweaty, cum-soaked abs, each thrust and meeting of tender flesh drawing louder and louder sobs from the fighters. Trinity felt her orgasm build, unstoppable, her cock rigid, every nerve in the shaft alive and firing. Her brain was on fire, lights flickered behind her eyes, she heard singing. In desperation, she grabbed Astrid's cock, only to feel her own dick gripped like a vise. She opened one eye to see her opponent, a mix of ecstasy and despair on her face. I probably look the same. The women stroked for a few beats and then pushed their cock heads together, slits opening in a sort of kiss.

The women stared into each other's eyes; the moment had come, literally. Trinity climaxed first, cum exploding from her cock in a torrent that she'd experienced only once before, long ago. She felt the cum stream out but the look on Astrid's face told her something was different. The brunette's eyes crossed, whether in pain or pleasure wasn't clear. And then it was Trinity's turn. Astrid came, blowing a torrent of cum from her cock--directly into Trinity's still hard dick. The sensation of something flowing into her instead of out of her was both wrong and immensely arousing. She realized that they'd come in each other's cocks. White, slick fluid was now streaming from the pressed slits onto the mat. A woman groaned from her chair.

Astrid slumped. Trinity, sensing victory, pushed her back and threw herself on the prostrate brunette, her still pulsing cock sliding into a lax cunt. She bucked her hips hard several times and, amazingly, came again, just as hard as before. The orgasm disoriented her and she felt herself pushed back and Astrid's cock shoved into her cunt. Great, come get some more. I've got all you want. Oh, fuck, that feels so good.

They continued to alternately fuck each other for several minutes, screaming at the top of their lungs, until someone pulled Astrid away, the brunette gabbling about needing to come one more time. Trinity felt rather than saw a man's face between their sodden crotches.

"Uh, well, wow!" The voice was that of the man who'd introduced the fight but all semblance of elegance and propriety was gone, replaced by total wonder. The blonde felt her fading cock being probed by careful fingers. No, sorry, can't come again. Try next year.

The man spoke. "Never seen anything like it. But on, uh, inspection, and I'm truly amazed, Astrid's cock is at least firm while Trinity is soft. I reluctantly have to say that Astrid wins by, uh, TKO. Fuck me! I gotta loosen my belt!"

*****

Tender hands helped Trinity to her feet, set her robe around her shoulders, and led her to a chair. Someone put a big towel in one hand and a water bottle in the other. Melanie sat next to her, eyes alight.

"Fuck me sideways, Trin, that was amazing. Amazing! I never saw anything like it. Damn, you're good."

"I lost, Mel. I didn't win. I'm still just a can."

A crowd formed around them, elegantly dressed men and women, dropping money into Melanie's lap, shaking Trinity's hand, clapping her on the shoulder, kissing her cheek, all telling her what a wonderful fight it had been and that they were looking forward to seeing her again. The blonde sat on the chair wiping sweat and cum from her body, uncomprehending. When the crowd left, she turned to Melanie.

"But I lost."

Before Melanie could reply, Astrid walked by, supported by her companion who wore a worried look. Trinity stood, robe falling to the floor. She and the brunette regarded each other for a long moment. Astrid reached out to stroke her opponent's cheek.

"I don't feel like I won. I can barely walk, thanks to you. I usually waltz out of here to have a few drinks and find a good post-fight fuck. Not tonight. No, I didn't win; I survived. I want a rematch where I win decisively. I don't care if it takes all night and a gallon of cum."

Trinity wrapped Astrid in her arms and began kissing her deeply; the brunette responded in kind, their crotches grinding together yet again. Melanie and Astrid's companion had to pry them apart one more time.

"Another match. You are mine, bitch." Astrid said with a grin as she was led away.

"Any time, cunt, any time. I got more than you can take." Trinity was beaming. Melanie pushed her gently back to the chair. They were alone.

"You didn't lose, Trin," Melanie said again. "Astrid was going to win regardless, it's how these people do things. But there will be a next time and I'm pretty sure Astrid's victory isn't a sure thing. You made a definite impression. 'Sides, you need practice and I've got," she opened her phone and peered at some notes, "six offers from women that were here--and one man. All willing to pay."

"So... I... we got two thousand for this? And people are offering more?"

"Uh, we got more than two grand, Trin. I made some side bets. I bet all the money on you. And I won almost every bet! So... we made over eight thousand tonight, plus what the guests left just now. The Consortium raked in over thirty thousand. They want us back. There are more people built like you and Astrid than you think. You're not a can, Trin, Not any more."

Trinity tapped Melanie's crotch beneath her evening dress, where a distinct bulge was forming. "You taking me home tonight, Mel?" The brunette nodded, eyes moist with lust. "Good, because I want to negotiate our renewed partnership. All night long. The practice will be good for the both of us."

12