Camping with the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two should just sleep in your underwear. It's going to be too hot even for those cargo shorts.

The twins looked at each other apprehensively. She could guess why.

"I'll turn off the lights," she said, switching off the solar lamps, "if that helps."

She heard rustling in the dark as she laid down. She could feel herself tingling slightly, thinking of the boys in just their boxer shorts. She'd get a pretty good view tomorrow morning, she thought.

She didn't dwell much on the propriety of the situation. It was hot, after all. They had seen each other in swimsuits all day, this was no different. Besides, she reasoned, they weren't doing anything, just laying down.

She scooted closer to Tim after some time, once again pressing against him. He was hard, as she had hoped. Was he awake? Would he think it was accidental, again? Thoughts ran through her head and it in some ways intensified the thrill of his swollen cock against her ass. The fabric that separated them was much less than the night before; she could feel the warmth of his erection on her ass cheeks.

Tim had not expected his mother's ass on his dick, but he certainly welcomed it. He assumed that once again they collided on the small bed, and expected her to move away. Yet, just as the night before, she didn't. She must certainly be awake, he thought. Still, maybe she didn't register that she was touching his dick. Or, he thought, maybe she did. Maybe she was embarrassed, or trying not to embarrass him. Either way, it felt like heaven.

Tim had been thinking about his mom's ass all day, and not in ways he should. He was hard just knowing she had pared down her clothing in tent, and now he was throbbing. He decided to press back against her, holding his ground. They pressed against each other, feeling their warm bodies making contact.

He is definitely pressing his dick on my ass, she thought. Her mind raced. This was wrong, and she should stop it immediately. Still, it felt good; too good, in fact. She had not realized how much she had craved this feeling all day. His cock felt warm, hard as steel against her. Slowly, gently, she squeezed her ass against him, almost imperceptibly. He responded, gently pressing against her, grinding his dick on her ass.

This is wrong, she thought to herself. But I don't want to stop, she added. They ground against each other, both barely moving. She was conscious to move as little as possible. She didn't want to alert Cameron, and she didn't want to admit to herself what was happening. It was all accidental movement, she rationalized.

She was startled when Tim's hand gently settled on her hip. There was no pretending now, she thought, and she let him hold her. She kept squeezing her ass against him while he gently pressed. She could feel him growing harder, warmer, his hand gently squeezing her hips.

And then, without warning, he came. She froze as he gripped her tightly, his dick throbbing violently, pulsing against her. He, too, froze, likely just as surprised by his orgasm. She wondered if he was terrified by what had happened. Surely this was too far, she reasoned, yet she squeezed his ejaculating dick and put her hand on his as he held her hip, reassuring him. Finally his orgasm ended and she scooted away letting his hand fall away. She rolled to face him. While she couldn't see him in the dark tent, she senses him face inches from hers.

She wanted to reassure him, and took his hand. She held it, pressing the back of it against her tits. Even in the dark she could feel his warmth and knew he was okay. She was aware, suddenly, of Cameron. She had hoped that their clandestine grinding had not been picked up by her other son. She felt him move, slowly, and like his brother press up against her ass. She wondered how he'd known, and then realized that the twins must have compared notes. They were inseparable and shared everything. Had Tim told Cameron that his had pressed against their mom's ass the night before?

As if to answer her question, Cam pressed hard against her ass. He felt different, she realized, than his brother. His dick probed her ass crack, the head pressing against it instead of the shaft. She realized that he had freed his dick from his underwear, his naked cock pressing against her panties.

While Sarah knew she should stop him, she didn't want to. Plus, she reckoned in a bizarre twist of logic, Tim had gotten away with it, why shouldn't Cam get to explore a little? He gently thrust, his dick pressing against her. Like his brother, his hand found her hips, but unlike Tim, Cam slid his hand over her ass, feeling it while he thrust against her. She let him, welcome his touch in the inky darkness.

How Sarah got to this point was beyond her. One son with boxer shorts full of cum, the other with his dick out, pressing on her ass while copping a feel. It was wrong on so many levels, but she wanted it. She took Tim's hand, still held close to her chest, and turned it, letting him feel her tits while Cam felt her ass. She pressed back against Cam, who got bolder than his brother. She felt him slide her panties slightly, and felt the head of his cock slide under them. Slowly, steadily, he ground his dick against her bare ass. Skin on skin, with no way to pretend what was happening was anything else.

She let him press his dick against her ass, his hand now holding her hip as he pressed slowly against her. Their skin touching sent electric jolts through her. Like his brother, he barely moved, not disturbing the small mattress. Tim, meanwhile, felt his mom's tits, sending thrills through her body. Cam came suddenly, thrusting one last time as he shot hot cum up his mom's ass, splattering the inside of her underwear. She bit her lip as he came, splashing against her. There would be no denying the lines he was crossing, and that she had let him. He came hard, her whole ass wet with his cum. Finally spent, he rolled onto his back, his hand now gone from her side.

Tim, meanwhile, was exploring her tits in earnest. She slid closer to him, letting him feel her unfettered. Meanwhile, she reached down and tugged at the waistband of his boxers. Her hand slipped into them, feeling his once-again hard cock, slick with the cum from his last orgasm. No longer a passive participant, she freed his member, her hands gently stroking it as she steered it to her labia. She started to rub the head against her clit, feeling his hard shaft and the give of the head against her. She stroked her clit with his cock, bringing herself close to orgasm. The movement of their activities had rekindled Cam, who was now pulling her panties to the side and probing her slippery ass cheeks with his swollen cock.

Tim came again, grunting softly as he splattered her pussy with his cum. She let him

come all over her labia while his brother slid along her ass, gliding on the cum from his first orgasm. Sarah came as she rubbed Tim's pulsing dick, his cum spurting all over her as she shuddered. Cam came, too, his dick shooting cum all over her ass.

Her twin sons were pressed against her, the tips of their dicks just an inch apart and slowly softening. She was plastered with their cum; she had never felt so much of it at once. They were sandwiched together, the heat of the night be damned, and as she slowly drifted to sleep, she had a smile on her face.

Chapter 3

Sarah woke up with a buzzing feeling in her head. It was a pleasant buzzing that drown out everything else. The sun streamed in through the sunroof windows and she could hear kids, her younger nieces and nephews, playing in the distance. She was on her back, and quickly became aware of her surroundings. She sat up, her boys asleep on either side of her. Cameron was nude, his thick dick erect in his sleep. She smiled, thinking of how she had made him come twice the night before. On her right, Tim was asleep, his dick limp and hanging against his thigh.

She stretched slowly, sliding off the mattress. She peeled her panties off her body; they were stuck to her with dried cum. She took off her tank top and surveyed the mess her boys had made. She had reveled in all the cum the night before. Now, in the morning, she felt warm just thinking about how they had exploded onto her, unable to contain their lust. She tried not to think about how close they had come to the entrance of her pussy. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her, sneaking off to the outdoor shower. The water was cool, but not freezing as it hit her body. She let it wash over her, removing her sons' semen.

She had forgotten how much an eighteen year old could come, or that they could come multiple times in a row. The advantages of youth, she guessed. She showered thoroughly, washing her hair and, now accustomed to the cold water, enjoying the change from the heat of the evening. She lingered as long as possible before wrapping the towel around her body. She walked across the campground toward her tent, running into her mother.

"Someone might see you half naked," her mother said, her tone full of judgment.

"So what?" Sarah said calmly.

"Well, you'd at least want to drop a few pounds first," her mother quipped.

"Oh, mom," Sarah said, shaking her head, "I'm so sorry that your life is so empty that picking on me is all you have, but I'm over it. You can make all the comments you want about my weight; what you think about it doesn't matter to me." She grinned at her mother, and walked back to the tent with a spring in her step.

Sarah found herself better able to enjoy her family now that she told her mom off. Her mother did her best to alternate between scowling at her or acting hurt, but she didn't care. Sarah knew she could turn a few heads and harden a few cocks, no matter what her mother said.

They spent the day fishing. Neither she nor her boys caught anything, but they enjoyed their time on the dock with relatives. Sarah wore her bikini again, enjoying the glances her boys were sneaking. She thought of those hard dicks and knew they'd be waiting for her tonight.

A concern slid into her thoughts, like a rain cloud threatening the sunny feeling in her head. As lines were crossed and boundaries blurred, what was she willing--and not willing--to do? The boys had come dangerously close to her pussy, she thought to herself. What if they wanted more? Did she want more? She wasn't sure what to think, and found herself needing a swim in the lake.

She excused herself and swam away from the dock, almost out of sight of the campground. The water was cool and felt good against her flush skin. She saw Cameron wading into the water, waving. She waved back and waited for him to join her.

"Hey, kiddo," she said. Cameron was her sensitive son, the thinker. Tim was all action. As Cam approached she tried to read his face. Was he coming to hang out? To talk about things? Did he want comfort, or to come? The blurred lines made it hard to tell.

"Hey, Mom," he said circling her before stopping. "I'm just checking in on you. Making sure you're okay, after last night."

"Oh, I'm okay," she said, relieved by the tone of his voice. "How about you?"

"Confused, but good. I'm still kind of wrapping my head around things. Tim said I'm over thinking, as usual."

"Tim's not wrong," she mused. After a few moments of silence she spoke again. "I mean, what happened was amazing, but also not something I'd talk about with others."

"I agree," he said, swimming closer to her. His sandy hair was curly as it dried, his glasses speckled with water. "I wanted to make sure you were okay with it. I wanted to talk to Tim about it, but haven't had a moment."

"You have one one," she gestured behind him. "Cam, Tim's coming."

Cameron turned to see his brother swimming toward them. The lake was clear and Sarah could see her son's erection under the water as he watched his twin approach. She reflected on what had already happened between them. Surely in other cultures, other points in history, what she had done would not be considered taboo, she thought. Surely a mother loving her sons in a physical way was just part of the strong bond between them?

When Tim approached her thoughts shifted to the feeling of the two of them with her the night before. Their hands exploring, their stiffened members probing, her own needs met and then some. She had never experienced such pleasure, and thinking about it wiped out any reservations about what was happening between them. She could worry about the propriety of it later. Right now, she needed her sons.

"Follow me," she said, wading to the shore and stepping into the nearby trees. Cameron and Tim followed, bewildered. Once they were out of sight of the dock, she turned to face them.

"I want you both to see me," she said, and without warning she untied her bikini top from behind her neck and let it fall. They stared, open-mouthed, as she tossed the top onto a nearby log. She slipped off her bikini bottom and twirled once slowly, bouncing on her feet as they got a good look.

"Well?" she asked, her chest heaving? "What do you think?"

"You're a goddess, mom," Tim said.

"You look amazing, better than I imagined," Cam said.

She blushed at their comments, smiling. "Are you two going to stand their gawking at me or are you going to show me your stuff?

They nodded and both slipped off their swimsuits. They stood looking at her, their cocks swollen in anticipation. She looked at them both, and stepped between them. They immediately fell into a preordained arrangement. She took one of her sons' cocks in each hand and stroked them. Cameron put one hand on her ass while the other cupped one of her breasts. Tim, meanwhile, let his mother lean against him as he started to touch her stomach, slowly moving south.

The woods were quiet, with the occasional bird call and the sounds of their heavy breathing. She stroked them both deftly, enjoying the feeling of their thick members in her hands. They were decently sized, she mused now that she got a good look at them, and she enjoyed stroking them, feeling them in her hands. Meanwhile, Cameron was gently stroking her nipples, pressing himself closer to her, while Tim's hand slipped between her thighs and concentrated on her pussy.

She shuddered as he started rubbing her clit, her pussy already slick with anticipation. As if telepathically linked, Cameron's fingers slid down, reaching underneath and penetrating her pussy. In two swift movements her son's were fingering her in a way she had never experienced. Cameron's fingers deep insider her, and Tim's fingers swirling around her clit.

She tried to maintain focus on their cocks but it was too much. Between their hands, she was helpless, a rag doll being brought closer and closer to the edge. What would her family think if she stumbled across this scene? Her body trembled at their touch. Suddenly she came, her pussy gripping Cam's fingers, and she moaned and leaned against her sons as her legs shook. Standing during her orgasm took extra effort, and the struggle seemed to heighten the buildup and final release. Her legs buckled, but she was sandwiched between her sons, who supported her weight as she climaxed.

As her orgasm ended she renewed interest in the twin cocks at her disposal. She stroked them faster, enjoying the building tension in both of them. Finally, Tim exploded, grunting softly as he spurted cum up her belly and side. She was amazed by how much he could come, thick ropes showering her body. She held his softening member as she stroked his brother, who was close, his knees buckling slightly.

"Mom," Cam gasped, and came, his ccum jetting out in hot torrents onto her, spraying her pubic hair with his seed. She stroked him as his dick softened, and then stepped back to survey their odd trio.

"Let's swim back," she said, "the lake can take care of the evidence.

At dinner the boys sat with their cousins and Sarah ate with her mother and sister and her brother-in-law. All around them the evening was full of chatter, but Sarah's thoughts dwelled on what had happened that afternoon. In broad daylight, openly engaging in pleasuring each other; the lines had been crossed. For Sarah, there was just one line left.

"I'm thinking that we'll leave tomorrow," Sarah said suddenly to her mother.

"But you were supposed to stay through Saturday," her mother said, frowning. "I thought you were having a good time?"

"We're having the best time," she said. "But I want to spend some time with the boys this summer."

"They are great young men," her mother mused as she watched them entertain their younger cousins.

You have no idea, Sarah thought.

That evening she went to bed early, stripping down and waiting, naked, for her sons. She resisted touching herself, saving it for them. Her mind was made up, and when they arrived at the tent, waves of anticipation gave way to a feeling of relief.

"Whoa," Tim said as he saw her waiting for them.

"Holy shit," Cam said. "I don't want to get used to seeing you like this," he said.

"Thank you," she said, rolling onto her stomach. They closed the tent behind them, each slipping out of their clothes. They lay next to her, their dicks casually touching her legs. She let them touch her ass, running their hands along her back and thighs. Finally she turned on her side, facing Cam. She kissed him on the lips gently and whispered in his ear before turning to face Tim. She kissed Tim, a longer, harder kiss. He responded, his hands already on her tits. Behind her, Cameron's hard dick was probing her wet labia, rubbing against her, teasing her.

Her tongue slipped into Tim's mouth as his brother penetrated her. She gasped, pressing against Tim as Cam's thick cock slide into her. He buried himself deep, pausing to revel in the sensation.

Cameron was deep inside his mother, pressed against her back, feeling the warmth and wetness of her pussy. He had returned to the place of his birth, he mused, taken aback by the thought. He shook his head, putting a hand on his mom's tit and he started to thrust into her. She took him readily, shoving back, shaking the mattress as they fucked. She was glad to hear family singing by the campfire, no one would hear them fucking. She kissed her other son, gently holding his cock in her hand while Cam fucked her.

Tim put a hand on her hips, gently urging his cock forward until her hit her clit. She rubbed his dick against her clit, stimulating herself while Cameron continued to fuck her. The sun was setting and the tent darkened, and in the darkness Sarah lay between her sons, Cameron thrusting deep inside her.

"I'm coming," he said, gasping. She felt his cock pulse inside her as he buried himself deep. She had not intended for him to come inside her, but in the moment she let him, and let out a soft cry as he filled her with his cum. His dick throbbed inside her and she found her eyes were wet with joy as he emptied himself into her pussy. He withdrew from her, and she instantly missed the feeling of fullness. Without thinking, she reached down and guided Tim inside her.

Tim was surprised to enter his mother, already slick with Cameron's cum. He slid into her effortlessly, his virginity officially a thing of the past. He started thrusting, awkwardly at first, until he got a rhythm going. It felt surreal, sharing his mother's pussy with his brother, but at the same time he pumped into her furiously, wanting more of her with each second.

Sarah was coming. She didn't know when it started, well before Cam had erupted inside her, but orgasm after orgasm blurred together. It was more than having two cocks pleasure her relentlessly. These were her sons, returned to her after so many years outside of her body. She took their vigorous, youthful thrusting gladly, throwing her leg over Tim as he thrust into her. She felt Cam's stiff, cum-covered cock press against her ass and sighed contentedly, her orgasms now a constant, low rumble in her mind.