Cali Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, it was uncomfortable but I was ecstatic that I was supporting a nine inch hard dick that was ready to pound my slut. I needed to take her as my own. I hovered over her feet, took hold of her ankles, spun her sideways, and pulled her to the side of the bed with my dick jetted out and swinging back and forth while blurting, "Don't fucking resist me. Tonight you are my slut!"

A look of enthusiastic shock crossed her face and she sighed, "Mmmmm...yes I am."

With half her ass hanging off the side of the bed, I stood between her spread legs as I clutched the back of her calves and lifted them into the air. I felt so powerful...so alive! Feeling somewhat alpha male, I sat one of her ankles across my shoulder and slapped my dick on her squishy lips with my free hand. I moved that trauma to her clit, causing her to jump with each smack.

"Oh...you like that don't you? Just feeling this big dick head pounding that hard clit makes your whorish side come out. Well...that's ok. You can be who you are, which is my little whore," I taunted.

Taking my dong by the base, I positioned the mushroom head directly in her slit. It was leaking profusely and her slimy cum only fueled my lustful desire. I needed to fuck her pussy and I was not going to be denied. As far as I was concerned, she was in heat and my job was to breed her. Digging my feet into the floor for proper traction, I pressed my hips forward, stretching her pussy entrance with my dick. Kristie winced and groaned but remained speechless but even had she wanted me to stop, I would have denied it. Inch after inch began to disappear. Her cum provided the much needed lube to take something so thick.

She gasped, "Oh God Britt...it's so big! It hurts! You might have to pull it..."

I interrupted her pleas, "There will be no pulling it out...you are going to take it! It will feel amazing but you have to give it time. I thought sluts were supposed to be somewhat patient so that they can take big dicks. You need to mind your manners."

Once my pussy came in contact with hers, I was completely buried. Kristie was sweating and I could see it in her eyes that the dong was the biggest by far she had ever taken. Reapplying my free hand to her calf, I held her legs over my head with her feet dangling in the air. I swung my hips and started to fuck her slowly with smooth rhythmic strokes. I loved watching her head turn side to side because that told me she was enjoying the stuffed friction taking place.

She managed to gurgle, "Yes Britt. Oh my God...yes! I love your dick! Please fuck me harder!"

"I will in a minute. I want you to feel every inch inside your stretched cunt. My fucking huge dick is boring you out...creating space for me only. Tomorrow night...Josh might fucking fall in. You might want to strap a board to his ass," I deviously advised.

"Ohhh! Yes Britt! Please don't stop!"

"Oh, I won't! I want you to cum all over this big cock! Tonight and from now on, you will know whose pussy this is...won't you? Whose pussy is this? Tell me!"

"Uh...uh...it's yours...uh...Britt. Fuck...uh...it's yours!"

The bed was rocking and she could only speak between my hard thrusts. I was breathing hard and working up a sweaty lather. My ass muscles were flexing with every jab of my pelvis. I could see her thick goo forming on my shaft and that frothy ring around the base from our mounds slapping into each other.

I huffed, "I can't believe how well you are taking this. That is no easy task for a normal girl but I guess for a slut like you, it was inevitable."

Kristie was close. I had to barrage her with my filthy talk. It just seemed so natural...so right. It helped me establish dominance and showed her I was not to be fucked with. When I stood on my tip toes and changed the angle while slamming harder into her cunt, she erupted! "Yeahhhhhh! Fuck...I'm cumming! Aughhhhhhh! Aughhhhhhh"

I could feel every twitch of her pussy around my dick. Her clench was so tight, that vibration conducted up the shaft and into my pussy. I, myself, was on the verge of erupting. I needed a certain sensation and I commanded my lover, "Stay clenched around my dick. Hold it as tight as you can! Don't let that grip go!"

Using her pussy grip to my advantage, I stood next to the bed, holding her legs high and I forcefully began to fuck through it which caused the suction cup lodged in my pussy to provide me the much needed sensation. I then grunted like I had been holding back a wave of cum inside my cock. I know physically I did not cum out of my dildo but emotionally I had a dick like a man and I was shooting my load inside my girl with great lust and fury.

I growled, "Take my fucking cum you slut! Aughhhhh! Can you feel it shooting up against your womb? Ahhhhhhh...yeahhhhh! I hope you're on the pill or you will be fucking knocked up." It heightened my orgasm to verbally control and just imagining I was ejaculating inside her emotionally while orgasming. In a very realistic sense, I could feel the pleasure with every "spurt."

After I had "deposited my seed" into Kristie, I felt like I was just getting started and I was equipped with an impressive dick that would not go flaccid. Without allowing it to slip out, I crawled up on top of her, helping her slide more toward the middle of the bed. I allowed her legs to fall around me.

With all my weight now on top of her, I was able to force feed my dick even deeper. The problem was that no matter how deep she took it, I felt it wasn't enough. I was sucking her neck, popping free every time I repositioned my lips. When my mound was slapping hers and I knew that all 9 inches were disappearing, I huffed, "I fucking love you but that isn't going to save you from taking every inch just like a slut and I know you need to cum again. I want you to baste my fucking dick with your goo. I'm going to pound it out of you!"

Kristie was writhing on the bed...grunting and moaning, partly in pain but mostly in sheer pleasure. When she tried to squirm too much, I would add my weight to hold her still, "Where are you going? You need fucked like this and you will not run from it. Do you hear me?"

She exhaled, "Yes...oh my god...yes! Oh..my...god! Ohhhhhhh!"

I had to get deeper so my only option was to slide my hands over her hips and under her ass. With her cheeks pinning the back of my hands to the bed, I was able to add just a tad more. When she began to thrust her pelvis upward to meet my own plunges, I deviously praised her, "Oh yes...see, I told you that you needed all this big dick like a whore! Look at you pushing back trying to get every last inch up your cunt. I knew it!"

When Kristie started moaning too loudly, I placed my hand over her mouth to quiet her, "Shhhhhh! Your squealing like a slut will make people come in here to see who is loving dick so much. You need to take it without drawing attention to yourself. I know that is next to impossible for you."

My ass was a blur and flexed to capacity. The bed was shaking and striking the wall with thumps that sounded of door knocks. I dug my face into her shoulder, biting down on her smooth skin before she released a muffled scream into my obstructing hand held over her mouth. Her pussy tightened even stronger than the first time and she convulsed in orgasm while releasing a gush of squirt around my dick, splattering the bed. Upon feeling the warm brine, I also erupted. Our combined orgasms were so intense that it felt as though we may pass out together. The round cup in my pussy was providing the perfect sensation to keep me cumming with her. In my mind, I was shooting a second load deep in her pussy and filling it up with my seed.

Even though I was dominating and verbally controlling Kristie, it was done out of love, lust and my desire to be together. When I pulled the dong out of her pussy, the deep thrusting created a massive suction and the rest of her squirt popped out all over my lap. I was breathing so hard and a droplet of sweat fell from my nose.

Slapping her hip, I ordered while trying to catch my breath, "Turn over. You need it doggystyle. You don't have to tell me twice that whores need it in every position to be satisfied, so get your ass up in the air for me. I'm going to grant you your slutty wish!"

With wobbly legs, Kristie managed to get on her hands and knees. I warned her, "I won't be able to hold my hand over your mouth this time so I need to find something to keep the noise down." I got off the bed and picked up my panties off the floor. As I began stuffing them into her mouth, I assured her, "I know these are really strong and musky but I think they will help keep your slutty mouth closed. Just bite down on the silk when you are about to blast."

She mumbled as I giggled, "You sound just like a whore with a cock in her mouth. Don't worry...I will take care of that need to have something in your mouth also!"

When I had regained my position behind her, I pushed my dick inside an already stretched pussy. It slipped in with ease and quickly, I was balls deep. I commented, "Look at that. Your cunt is so gaped, it took all my dick in one second. Hold your horses and I will pound the shit out of you like you need. I know you want more dick right now but you have to have a little bit of patience."

I started in with my thrusting. Holding tightly to her hips, I jabbed harder trying to make her feel it against her cervix. In a Deja vu situation, she pushed her ass back to meet my thrusts but I felt it wasn't enough. Psychologically, I need to be deeper and closer once again. I stood up to my feet and slid to the side while pounding her slimy pussy diagonally.

I was able to take one foot and put it on the back of her head as it pressed against the mattress. I verbally barraged her, "Fuck! Take all of this! Can you feel it up in your belly? My big dick is stretching your cunt! Take it! Oh yeah...take it all! Keep that fucking head down while your cunt sucks my dick! I know my panties are strong but you can use the stringent flavor in them to help make you cum! Just suck it out of them!"

That put Kristie over the edge. She lightly pounded her forehead on the bed as she came. I could see her thick white cum oozing out from under the dong and forming a trail down her inner thigh. It looked delicious and I was tempted to eat it but I had a mission and that was to ream my girl out until she could not walk. I was grudge fucking her and I could not stop until I had reached my goal.

Moving back behind her in a more traditional doggystyle position, I pounded harder than ever before. Our bodies slapped together so quickly it sounded like we were being applauded. When her pussy spasmed in another intense climax, I didn't stop. I wanted her to experience multiple orgasms from the forceful fucking she was receiving.

"Cum again! Do it slut! Cum again...I know you want to! Blast all over this dick! Oh yeah...there you go! Let it out! Don't hold back...make that pussy spasm!" Slap..slap..slap..slap could be heard throughout the room. The bed thumped in unison.

When she would lower her head, extend her stifled grunt through my panties, I knew she was cumming again. The more she orgasmed, the longer the trail of white cum would ooze down her thigh but the consistency would not allow it to drip. I found that so hot and it only fueled my desire to pound harder. I continued to feed her my inches while my dick was also basted in her slime for more lubrication. My sweaty tits were slapping my chest. I cannot remember how long we stayed in that position but Kristie must have cum four or five times. I was drenched in sweat and struggled to breathe. It was the world's best workout.

When I pulled out, I giggled mockingly, "You need to see this! Your pussy is used up, almost ruined. The gape is so wide, Josh will echo when he goes down on you. He will know that you belong to me and if you aren't a good girl, I might even reach in there and spray paint, Britt was here."

I needed to cum again so I commanded my submissive, "You are going to ride me and ride me hard. You need to make me cum so I'm going to need you to do your best to clench that stretched pussy around my cock like you did earlier. I know it's loose and flabby...I get that...but you need to put those kagels to good use." I pulled my wet panties out of her mouth and warned, "If you think you can keep your slut mouth under control, I will keep these out. It's ok if my pussy musk is on your tongue...that will make the beer taste even better."

I leaned back against the headboard but that wasn't going to work with the way I had the dong inside me. I had to lay on my back, tilt my pelvis so that she could sit on it without it popping out of me. Kristie was shaky but able to stand and straddle my lap. She was the perfect height and I needed to taste that cum. I pressed my tongue to where the cum trail ended and hungrily slurped it up like a vacuum. It was so tangy and fulfilled my craving. I even cleaned her swollen lips. When my licking had ended, she lowered herself while I held my dick up by the base. Her aim was perfect on the first try and it slipped into her without much resistance.

She gasped once she was completely impaled on the massive dong. She needed to regain strength in her legs but soon found herself riding with enthusiasm. I reached up, held her hips and helped her take as much as I could offer. Propelling my hips upward to meet her bounces created that feel that I was searching for. All I could think about was shooting another load up her pussy.

Little did Kristie know, I had not swallowed her cum from when I had cleaned her up. When she began to ride me, I smiled and after a wink, I showed her the contents in my mouth. Her eyes widened, and when I swirled my tongue around and swallowed, she slammed herself down on the dick with great force. After pausing for a second, she stood up, allowing the thick rubber to slide out and she scrubbed her clit side to side.

A loud scream started to leave her mouth then she tightened her lips to block the noise, "Eeeeemmmmmmmmmmmm!" She squirted her liquid all over my face and down my neck. She tried to remain standing until she finished but was physically unable. She slumped back down on my lap, missing my dick but shook uncontrollably.

When she desperately searched for the dick, I informed her, "It's ok...it's right there. I know your slutty pussy has a void right now and you're searching for that dick. Get it back in!" Once she was able to sit back on it, I assured her, "There you go. You can relax...it's back in. Your pussy is stuffed and whole again. This time, you don't need to prematurely cum like our fucking boyfriends. You need to grab my dick with your walls and make me cum. Let's go...get riding!"

She continued to sit and just rocked back and forth as opposed to up and down riding. She clenched her pussy and yanked on my dick like she was jacking it off. There it was! I was going to cum again so I ordered, "Fuck yes! Keep going and make me cum! Don't you fucking dare stop! Milk the cum out of my cock...so you can take another load! We both know you want it!"

My legs stiffened and my abs tensed. I dropped my hands from her hips and pounded on the bed. Kristie's rocking transformed into a grind. Clenching her jaw like she was pissed, she let loose another orgasm just after mine had started. I intensely came and visualized shooting my cum straight up her pussy so hard that she could feel it in her throat.

I screamed, "Aughhhhhh! I'm cumming! Aughhhhh! I'm claiming this pussy as mine. I'm marking my territory with my DNA! Aughhhhh!" I spasmed so hard around the suction cup in my twat. Even though my real orgasm was so intense, I wished I had a real dick and had blasted my sperm inside her.

She was spent and so was I. Kristie lifted herself off my dick and basically collapsed on the bed. I pulled it out of my pussy with a gooey click. I smelled it before I licked it clean like a melting ice cream cone. I tossed the dong on the floor causing a loud thump and changed my tone with Kristie as I somewhat straightened the blankets.

"Come here babe. Get up here and get in my arms. I love you and nothing will stand in the way of that," I smiled as I slid under the cover.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, "You don't know how much I have wanted to hear you say that," She slid under the blanket with me and into my arms. We held each other tight as we could hear the muffled music outside. Within minutes we slept naked and entangled not caring where our boyfriend might be.

Just before the sun rose, the door busted open. Kristie and I both jumped awake. A tall dark headed guy who was obviously drunk, stood there apologizing in slurring fashion. He was totally hot with his lean muscular body and wavy hair. When we caught a glimpse of his movie star good looks, the staunch bisexual in us made us marvel under our breath, "OMG."

His baby blue eyes pierced us as did the bulge in his tight jeans. His dimples caused us to gasp when he smiled after Kristie told him, "That's ok. Where are you going? You don't have to rush off. Close the door and stay awhile." As soon as those words escaped her lips, both of us slid the blanket down, revealing our exposed tits. Seeing that we were two naked girls in bed together, he was in no rush to leave.

I seductively said, "Hi, I'm Brittni and this is my lover Kristie." She elbowed me in playful fashion before asking, "And what might your name be?"

He took a couple steps toward us before responding casually, "I'm Zeke. My friends call me Zeke."

Kristie and I looked at each other not really knowing at that point if he was making a joke or a dumb comment. He reached us with his hand extended to shake ours. I reached out to shake his and so did Kristie. We carried on a conversation for a few minutes and as it turned out the 6'7 Zeke was 21 and played basketball for Williamsburg College after having graduated from our high school's rival. We also knew that the only way this guy got into college was his athletic talent because in just a few short moments, we could tell he was not a Rhodes Scholar.

He asked, "So do you two like each other?"

We both giggled and Kristie responded with her sharp wit, "Uh no. I hate her. We just slept together naked because we were extremely hot. The temperature in here is murder."

Instead of realizing she was joking, he retorted, "I did notice it was hot in this house."

Kristie mumbled out of the side of her mouth at his comment, "What the fuck...who is this guy," as it was my turn to elbow her.

I stood up out of the bed, allowing Zeke to ogle my nude body like I had no care in the world. I walked up to him and pushed him to where he sat down at the foot of bed. I seduced, "It is extremely hot in here. I think you need to take your shirt off."

After I clutched the bottom of his two button v neck, I lifted it above his head. When we saw his 8 pack abs and large sculpted pecs, my mind said, Oh...hello. I instructed Kristie to see if she could take the hint, "I think he still may be...uh...hot...maybe you want to come help me cool him down?"

She had a devious look in her eye, knowing full well what I meant when she came around from the other side of the bed. After I removed his belt, we both tugged our side, sliding his jeans down his legs. Just as he was about to speak, I quickly snapped, "I don't think you need to talk much. You can keep your mouth closed and we can take it from here." Kristie snickered and sounded so cute I wanted to die.

So Zeke knew right away, his job wasn't to offer stimulating conversation but to allow us to do as we pleased. Once his jeans laid on the floor, his muscular thighs and large bulge were wrapped in tight black briefs. I looked at Kristie and she looked at me as if we needed to be in sync and each of us tugged our side of the underwear elastic. Once the briefs slid, they caught on his long erect cock, pulling it down, until it snapped free and slapped his stomach. Noticing the head was well past his navel, we both knew we weren't dealing with Josh or Brad.