Butterflies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both spoke at once, then laughed together nervously. Sally couldn't find a place for her hands, and Marlene was twisting the straps on her purse.

"I guess this is the time in the script when we have the goodnight kiss," Marlene said.

For some reason Sally found those butterflies had returned to the pit of her stomach, an odd sensation considering the places she'd recently kissed and been kissed. She didn't want to look up. "I love those shoes," she said.

Marlene stepped up and took Sally's chin in her hand. "Don't worry about it. We had fun. It was everything I had hoped it would be."

"I had fun, too," Sally came back. "I think that's the problem."

Marlene still had her hand cupping Sally's chin. "So you signed a new deal yesterday.

Sally was taken aback. "Did I tell you that?

Marlene shook her head. "You forget. I know everybody in this business. You're going to be doing that thriller that's being directed by Bill DeForest.

Sally nodded.

"You're going to be the sister, Jennie. The one locked in the house with her maniac evil twin."

"That's right." Sally was impressed.

"Come on, give me a kiss before I give you my news."

Sally let her face be drawn in. Surprisingly the awkwardness she'd been feeling a moment before evaporated with the touch of Marlene's lips, and there was no difficulty in returning the soft sincerity of the kiss. It was slow, with just the right amount of lingering before they parted lips. Sally's eyes focused on Marly, her eyes bright, and a very definite green.

Marlene's wry smile spread across her face. "Meet your evil twin."