Buster's Queen Bee

Story Info
The Bitchy Professor was tamed by a Viper!!
1.4k words
3.96
10k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leif was fascinated by the new sophomore. "But tell me again, Myron, why do they call her the Viper?"

"Well, she seems really sweet, I know, Leif. But she has a way..."

Leif shook his head. He looked across the Student Union, and he could tell the little redhead was smiling at him, just slightly. Look at those big hazel eyes!

"She seems like such a nice person. She's in the Campus Crusade for Decency."

"Yup, but when Horace Goldrich took her out, you know Horace, he's got a long record with these chicks..."

"Yeah, he's got a lot of female attention. He may be recruited out of State for the Buccaneers, and that's a big deal."

"Yes, and the son of a bitch has a huge family income too. But after two weeks of going out with Viper, usually when he cuts a chick loose, we saw him tied to a tree."

"Tied--what?"

"I got campus security to cut him loose, and he said he was just upset because Viper didn't want to see him anymore. I was like 'Horace, what the fuck, tied to a tree?' and he didn't want to talk about it."

Leif watched as the Viper got up, her boobs bouncing just under the textbooks she held in front of her. She smiled at her friends at the table, and they waved, all guys of course.

"That's awfully strange."

"Yeah. She--"

"There was another person back in freshman year who was called Viper, or Vapors or something."

Geisel, Leif's lab partner that year, had been a great friend, and he'd had a mad crush on her. But she'd gotten involved with--someone called Vapors, who had whipped her with a belt, and then Geis had dropped out of school.

"Yes, that's the Viper. She's not new here, she just was at the Eastminister campus for a while."

"Really? No, the Vapor person was a guy. I think so. I had a friend who dated him, and she wasn't gay."

"Things are weird when you meet the Viper, I've been told."

"If that's true, I think she may have ruined my friend's life."

"Yes, you know whats-his-face, Noah who drives the Ferrari?"

"Lotta action in the back of that." Leif had a friend, a sweet woman who had threatened suicide after Noah dumped her, and had to be talked off the roof of the dorm.

"Well, somehow...I was down in the Narrows, you know--"

"That is the worst part of Buttermilk Falls, Myron. What the fuck's wrong with you?"

"Well, I was buying something."

Leif laughed. "That's why you've had a nosebleed since January. Of course."

"Well, I saw this hideous drag queen, right, and it was propositioning guys outside the Molehill, the dive bar."

"Huh."

"Turns out, that's Noah. Somehow Viper dared him to um, go out as a cross dresser, or something. "

"She DARED him to do that." Noah? Who flattened a bartender outside the Rathskeller last month?

"I don't know if it's a hypnosis thing, but..."

"Right, and before she broke up with Noah, I think the Viper got him to sign over his Ferrari to her."

"No, she's getting into a Lamborghini. That's an expensive car, too."

"Yes, that belongs to Noah's dad. When Noah's dad found out his idiot kid had given this girl the car, he went to see her...

"And now she has his car, too?"

"Well, she might start a dealership after graduation. They really are good investments."

Leif decided not to talk to the Viper just yet. He actually might give up dating for this year anyway. School and all that.

Professor Sebastiana Dunblane had just pivoted on her heel, having left a weeping student who she'd raked over the coals.

Basti was a tough bitch when it came to school. She was popular with some, but she brooked no shit, and had just won tenure in a college filled with adjunct professors.

Today though, she was nervous as a cat, as...BZZZZZZZZZ! God, there it went again.

Basti had a relatively old-fashioned pager in her underwear, precariously attached to her clitoris. She'd agreed to wear this, and her Mistress had let her know that she was going to be called a lot, and there would be a lot of buzzing, but Basti wasn't to try and masturbate.

To ensure there was no disobedience, Basti's Mistress, a student who they called the Viper, had pierced Basti's hole and closed it with a safety pin.

She'd locked the pin with Superglue, and if Basti was lucky, the Viper would remove the damn thing next week.

BZZZZZZZZ! Basti looked around fervently, and oh my God. One of the little bitches in her Econ 204 class was playing with her phone and grinning at Basti. Basti couldn't prove this, but she was almost sure that Viper had told other students about the pager, and they were calling her.

She'd passed a group of hockey players this morning, wandering across the quadrangle...they were always hanging around the quad, the damn hockey players...

She'd failed one or two of them, and she knew they hated her. One of them had screamed "SAFETY PIN!" at her and Basti had almost burst into tears. This had been going on now since Monday, and she was having a very difficult time with her lectures.

The buzzing went on and on, during classes, at home, in bed. Vipes was a great lover, and a bright girl, but she'd been annoyed with Basti's possessiveness, and so she'd told her...

"Buster, I'm not going to see you for a fortnight or so. I am trying to teach you to be more independent."

Basti had told Viper that she could call her "Basti" a rare privilege for a student, and Viper had decided instead to call her "Buster", not that Basti was fat.

She was MUSCULAR. She rowed competitively, and maybe had a few pounds on her.

"Vipes, please, I don't want to lose you..."

"I'm always around, and I see you all over the place, PLONKING around campus. I feel like Captain Ahab being stalked by Moby Dick."

At the time, Viper had locked Basti out on her own apartment balcony in the rain, and was laughing at her, and poor, naked Basti bounced around.

Not worried about whether she would get pneumonia, but only that Viper would be breaking up with her for a week or so...or two!

A fortnight was two weeks, right?

The day she'd left, Viper had caned Basti's large-ish buttocks, and pronounced her attentions "cellulite tax"

WHACK! CRACK! Viper had a mighty arm, and she had chortled as Dr. Sebastiana Dunblane had bitten a pillow, trying not to show how much the caning hurt.

The Viper had forced Basti to go around on hands and knees, and she'd ridden the fat professor around her apartment, whacking her with a crop and pretending she was in a buffalo-mounting contest!

After this, Viper had given Basti a four quart boiling enema and then forced the fat girl to do pushups on her expensive Oriental rug.

It took real muscle to hold those cheeks together...so there would be no accident!

"I do admire you, Basti." Viper said admiringly as she puffed a Virginia slim and watched the economist going up and down, desperately forcing her cheeks...

"Oooh, I think a little dribbled out, you can go drop your load in the bathroom, babe."

"I wonder if I shouldn't rub a fig in there, too...make your butt wobble."

Basti kept looking up at Viper, who had been gloriously turned out in a leather vest and miniskirt.

Viper had felt some compassion, and she opened her vest and jiggled her tits at Basti.

"You want to diddle yourself, before I put on the safety pin, Buster? "

"Y-yes, please Vipes.You are the most beautiful creature there ever was."

After this, the Viper had endured Basti's weeping in her arms, and she'd let Basti kiss her strawberry mane and lick hungrily at her cheeks.

And Viper had sat on Basti's face for nearly an hour. "Eat all you want, Buster. If you just munched carpet, think of how much skinnier you might be, you oversized lard can."

And Viper had reassured Basti once again that she'd always be thinking of her, because she'd be calling the pager number and keeping Basti interminably horny.

At home, just last night, Basti had been so horny, and of course she couldn't truly manipulate her clitoris, as it was locked in that fucking safety pin.

But she had rubbed her hand around her snatch, trying not to upset the pin, and also not to irritate the cigarette burns that darling Vipes had put on her snatch just before they'd split for two weeks...

BZZZZ!

Oh my God, is that a homeless man playing with HIS phone? It couldn't be...but he just smiled at me...and I think he mouthed "Safety Pin."