Bru's Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Alyssa,” Thianna said.

“Amy,” Nicoma countered. They looked up at the ceiling. Each laid a five-dollar bill in the center of the table.

*****

Asher watched his sisters mope about the bar. They smiled for the customers, but they weren’t their usual selves. After Alyssa looked at the clock for the fiftieth time, he strolled over to the bar.

“What’s going on?”

“What are you talking about?” Amelia asked.

“The two of you moping around since you got here. If you’re going to keep this up, go home.”

They looked at each other. “Do you mean it?” Alyssa asked.

Amelia took off her apron and grabbed their purses. “Don’t ask questions. Let’s go.” They hurried to the airport in time to see the plane for L.A. take off. “What time is it?”

Alyssa looked at her watch. “8:05. Too late.”

They stood and watched the plane climb into the sky. Hearing a whistle they turned to see Orlando and Heath strolling towards them. Alyssa leaned back against the rail while Amelia wound her arms around Orlando’s neck. Heath placed a hand on either side of Alyssa, boxed her in.

“We thought that you’d left.”

He smiled, showing his dimple. “We decided to catch a later flight. I figured that you could persuade your brother to let you get off early.” He leaned forward and kissed her. “We have the VIP lounge all to ourselves.”

She looked around. Amelia and Orlando had disappeared. “And what are we going to do when we get there?”

“Anything you want.” He caught her hand and led her away from the terminal and down the hall. He opened a door halfway to the next terminal. Orlando was sitting on the couch with Amelia on top of him. Heath quietly shut the door and turned the lock. Alyssa raised an eyebrow. He shrugged. “Don’t want them to get arrested if anyone comes in.”

He led her over to a group of chairs that faced away from the couch. He sat and pulled her down onto his lap. He ran a hand up her leg and underneath her skirt.

“So you brought me here to molest me.” She gasped when his fingers slipped inside her panties. She squirmed, feeling his growing erection under her.

“I wouldn’t call it molesting,” he said as he pushed her panties down her legs. He opened her legs wide with his. He combed through her curls, lightly brushing her clit before sinking two fingers into her. She whimpered, opening her legs wider. He slid in and out, his palm rubbing across her clit. He sucked on her neck, drawing a small love bite. Her breaths came out in gasps. She moved her hips in sync with his hand. She cried out when he remove it. He pushed her to her feet and turned her around to face him. He hurriedly unzipped his pants and put on a condom before pulling her back down, making her straddle him. He slid inside her with a hiss.

Alyssa looked over his shoulder at her sister. Amelia’s shirt was off and her bra was pulled down. She quickly averted her eyes.

“How far gone are they?”

“Very.” She started to roll her hips, as if dancing on top of him. He groaned, surging upwards in response. She leaned back, causing him to slide deeper. He slipped a hand between them. His thumb teased her clit. She bit her bottom lip to keep from screaming. He grabbed her hips, bringing her down suddenly. She moaned, her head dropping onto his shoulder. His hands slid up and around her back. He brushed against the small of her back. She gasped at the sensation. He continued to caress her back while she set the pace. She leaned back to grab the top of the chair. He tugged her forward until her breasts were level with his mouth.

Heath ripped her shirt open, sending buttons flying. He tore the clasp off her bra and latched on to her breast. He bit her nipple lightly while he stroked the sensitive part of her back. Her body began to shudder as she sat down hard, clasping her legs to his hips. She threw her head back. Her back arched. He surged up, moaning as he came.

They sat there, trying to catch their breath. Hearing applause, Heath turned the chair around to see Amelia and Orlando clapping. He started laughing as Alyssa felt the blush creep up her neck.

*****

The foursome waited for the departure time to arrive. Amelia and Orlando ignored the other couples’ sighs and moans.

“You wiped me out,” Orlando said as he tucked a loose strand behind her ear.

“Well, considering that we used four condoms at the house and two here, I’ll say that we had a very busy night.”

“Not counting all the oral sex, of course.” He looked at his watch. “You’re going to get blue balls if you don’t hurry.” Heath flicked him off.

“Quit teasing them.” She played with his fingers.

A knock sounded at the door just when Heath and Alyssa came. They quickly straightened their clothing as Orlando opened the door. A counter agent stood on the other side. Her eyes widened to see two disheveled couples in the room.

“Mr. Ledger, Mr. Bloom. We’re boarding now.”

They walked quietly to the terminal. They said their goodbye and the guys got on the plane. The sisters watched as their plane took off and climbed into the sky. Turning to leave the counter agent was behind them. She leaned forward and asked, “How were they?”

Alyssa and Amelia looked at each other and smile. Amelia leaned in closer and whispered, “My lips are sealed.”

“Well,” Amelia asked when they reached the car. “How was he?”

A smile of complete satisfaction crept across Alyssa’s lips. “Best fuck of my life.”

“Really? The whole house heard.” She started the car and headed back towards the Quarter.

12