Brothers In (her) Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your hands on your ass and pull your cheeks apart for me."

I watched as her hands moved swiftly to comply with my request and when her cheeks parted to reveal her puckered hole my body shuddered at the sight of it. I placed my face in her crack and dragged my tongue from her taint to the top of her crack. Her body tensed as she realized what she had been waiting for had finally arrived. I continued to lick her until her crack was slick from my saliva. The next lick stopped at her hole and the tip of my tongue pressed against it. I licked it in little circles stopping to push the tip against it with a little more pressure each time.

I moved my hand so I could insert my forefinger into her vagina and found it hot and wet and eager to accept the intrusion. I slid it all the way in as my tongue continued to push against her anus. The presence of my finger in her vagina seemed to dissolve the resistance of her puckered hole and I felt it open slightly as the tip of my tongue crept into the tight little orifice.

"Unnnnhhhhh... Oh Walter yes, that feels so fucking good. So naughty but so fucking good. Lick me Walter. Stick your warm tongue into my hot, tight little ass and lick me. Ohhhh Godddd Walter yesssss. Eat my ass Walter!"

She pushed her hips back against my face and I extended my tongue further into her anus until it was as deep as it could reach. She moaned loudly and trembled. I don't know which one of us was enjoying this more. Neither of us had done this before but now it seemed like the most thrilling sexual thing we could possibly do. It didn't seem nasty or dirty in the least and the stimulation it was providing both of us was off the chart. Her vagina was leaking juice and precum was flowing freely from the tip of my rigid cock.

I inserted my middle finger into her vagina to join the first one and curled them to tickle her g-spot. My thumb found her swollen clit and rubbed it lightly with a circular motion. Her breathing changed and became faster and deeper. Her hands pulled more forcefully to spread her ass cheeks apart, urging my tongue to go deeper into her. Her hips were pressing back hard against my face and undulating in a desperate plea for me to keep tongue fucking her ass.

Her orgasm hit her hard and fast causing her vagina to pulsate around my fingers as her rectum began to spasm around my tongue in a reflexive biological reaction to expel it but I was determined to keep it buried in her as long as she was in the throes of her climax. She moved her head off the round face pillow onto the sheet and used the cushioned surface to stifle the scream that began deep inside her and escaped from her mouth as a low, guttural, muffled rumbling. If she had allowed it full reign she would have awakened Chucky and probably the neighbors.

Suddenly her body relaxed completely and sank down as the orgasm released her from its powerful grip. Her breathing was deep but regular as her hands finally let go of her ass and flopped down to her sides. I moved back and got off the table to walk to the other end and reached for the massage oil. I poured some on her back and put the bottle down. Standing at her head my hands spread the oil over her back and massaged her from her neck to the top of her butt.

"You're the most wonderful person I've ever met. You just keep finding new ways to love me and show me joy. Telling you that I love you seems so inadequate to express how deeply I feel about you. Donna was a very lucky woman."

"I was the lucky one. She never looked at me with anything other than love in her eyes. Now I realize how much she loved me because I learned from her how to look at you the same way and it's changing my whole life. Someday maybe I'll be able to tell her how grateful I am to have had her for the time we were together. But until then, I know she wants me to show you that same kind of love and I promise you I will; no matter how long it lasts. It is my obligation and my privilege to pass along the gift she gave me to you and Chucky and even to Grant."

"Keep massaging me and don't worry that I'm going to cry. These will be tears of joy and gratitude for being here with you."

I felt like I was cleansing her by rubbing her. She was releasing the worry and the fear and the uncertainty she had been living with and now she felt safe, not only for herself but for her son. She accepted my love for her and let it flow deep into her everywhere my hands touched her. I could feel the deep relaxation of her body and her mind. When her crying subsided I moved to her side and massaged her ass.

"Ohhhhh yessss baby, love my ass some more. It belongs to you now because I know how much you cherish it. Nobody has ever done that for me and it feels divine."

I could feel my joy increase as I caressed her ass cheeks. My thumbs pressed into the soft pillows of flesh to slide along the muscles and trace the bones of her pelvis. I kneaded them with my knuckles and pushed them with the heel of my hands then squeezed them as they covered them. Her hips were still elevated by the bolster and her pussy was still on spectacular display between her spread legs. It was a temptation too hard to resist and my hand slid into the top of her crack and moved down to her puckered hole.

I stopped long enough to retrieve the bottle of lube I had ordered and let some dribble out onto her crack. I used my finger to wipe it down until I reached her anus then inserted it into her and moved it around to spread the lube on the walls of her rectum. I did this a few more times until I was satisfied that she was sufficiently slick enough. I sat the lube down and returned my finger to her ass. I used a circular motion to rub the inside of her rectum and pressed laterally against her sphincter to stretch and relax it. She moaned softly as I performed my internal massage.

I pulled my finger out until only the tip remained inside her then added my middle finger and slowly pushed both into her. Her anus pliantly distended to permit both fingers to circulate within her. I was truly amazed at how enthralled I was by doing this to her. I wondered why I had never thought to do it to Donna. Her hot rectum felt marvelously smooth to my fingertips as I pressed them in deeply to reach as much of her as I could. She seemed to beckon them to keep going and caress her like she had never been touched before.

"I had no idea your rectum would feel so good. When it's lubed up like this it feels almost as good as your pussy. It may actually be a little hotter and it's definitely tighter. I can't wait to feel it wrapped around my cock."

"Your fingers are making it long for your cock. I would never have believed I would enjoy this as much as I do. Ohhhhh Yessss, put another finger in me. Stretch my tight little hole and make it ready for your cock."

I removed my fingers then pressed the third against them and slid the little packet back into her. She gasped and took in a sharp, deep breath as I pushed them in to the knuckle. I sawed them in and out of her while she moaned her satisfaction at having them stuffed inside her.

I pulled them out and stepped over to get one of the butt plugs and drizzled some more lube on it before placing the tip against her relaxed anus. There was very little resistance as I pressed forward and began sliding it into her. It was about six inches long and shaped like a cone with a stem at the end to hold and prevent the entire thing from being inserted into her ass. I pulled back and pushed forward and watched spellbound as a little more entered her with each stroke. I had never seen anything as erotic as her little wrinkled hole expanding to take more of the plug as it increased in thickness.

"Oooohhhh Walter, hold it still for a moment. Let me adjust to it. The discomfort quickly turns to pleasure and I'm right on the edge between the two sensations each time you push more of it in me. Ohhh Godd yes Walter you're filling me with pleasure. Give me more."

"You've almost got it all; I'm going to hold it at the thickest part until you tell me, then one last push and it will be completely inside you."

Her asshole stretched to smooth out every wrinkle as the widest part pressed against her. I let her breathe for a few seconds then one last push buried it inside her.

"Ohhhhh Godddd Yesssss Walter, I feel so full. My rectum is squeezing all around it and making me throb. Oh Walter fuck me. Fuck me now!"

I got on the table and pulled her hips up to get her on her knees then lined up my cock with her wet vagina and slid the head into her. She pushed back against me trying to impale herself on my rigid pole. I pushed forward to meet her and my cock disappeared inside her. I held still to let her feel the sensations of having her cunt and her ass filled at the same time.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, that feels so damn good! Don't move! I'm so close to cumming that if you move I'll explode."

I was just about that close too. All of the sensations I had experienced with my fingers seemed to have concentrated in my cock to make it almost painfully hard. I closed my eyes to try and let myself settle down but I could still feel her vagina pulsing around my cock in synch with her rectum, which was in spasm around the plug. Somehow I managed to hold off and my impending climax was averted. I pulled back as slowly as I could until only the tip was left inside her then just as slowly pushed it back in.

The throbbing in her vagina continued but was joined by the low moans that accompanied my reentry. She was lost in pure sensation now; her entire focus centered on her pussy and ass. Ripples fanned out from them to reverberate all through her body. I could feel her ass cheeks get warmer beneath my palms. This time when I had my entire cock back inside her, I leaned over and moved my hands to her breasts to cup them and massage them. Her moaning intensified as my fingers squeezed them and moved to her nipples to pinch them. I could feel her milk leaking onto my fingers and rubbed it on her tits.

Raising back up to attempt another stroke, this time with increased speed, my shaft glistened as it exited her juicy vagina. I didn't pause when the head was all that was left in her but instead pushed it back into her and pulled her hips to me to insure that every inch of me was stuffed into her. My cock flexed involuntarily in response to her vagina's contraction. I kept stroking her in an effort to forestall my orgasm but I knew it was a futile attempt.

I increased the speed of my thrusting again so I was moving in and out quickly and could feel and hear my balls slap against her clit with each stroke. My scrotum was covered in her hot juice and tried to adhere to her labia when I pulled back. I didn't need another stimulus like that but it felt terrific. She was completely passive as she leaned her chest down and put her head on her arm, elevating her ass for me to keep slamming into her.

She didn't make a sound when her orgasm began. I could see it envelop her as the contractions of her vagina and rectum overwhelmed her. It only took one more stroke for me to join her. The intense sensations during the three seconds prior to my first ejaculation were unlike anything I had ever experienced. I was paralyzed as I hung between the nebulous boundaries of pain and pleasure, suspended in space-time while my reproductive organs and my unconscious brain made the thousands of minute biological preparations for my orgasm. I closed my eyes and allowed the miraculous process to occur without a single conscious thought. The first hot stream of cum erupted forcefully from the tip and was followed by several more explosive spurts induced by the spasms of her insatiable vagina.

She gave no indication that her vagina was going to stop milking my cock as long as it was still in her so I slid out of her and watched as my still rigid shaft pumped two more volleys of white cream on her already gooey slit. She whimpered when she felt the hot pearly liquid splash onto her swollen lips and slid forward to collapse back onto the table. Her torso rose and fell as she breathed deeply.

"Jesus Walter, you just about fucked me into a coma. I know I don't have to tell you how far off the chart that was. Please take that plug out of me or I'm never going to stop cumming."

I put my thumb and two fingers on the round stem at the bottom and eased the widest part through her anus then gradually pulled the rest of it out of her ass.

"I had no idea how incredible an anal orgasm could be. I wish I'd known sooner so I could have been enjoying them longer. If it feels that good with a butt plug I'm almost afraid to think what it's going to feel like when your cock is inside me. You did a fabulous job of getting me ready. The way you massaged my rectum with your fingers just about made me melt inside. Where did you ever learn to do that? Did you do that with Donna?"

"I sort of just made it up as I went along. I did what I thought I'd enjoy if you were doing it to me. I'm sorry to say I never did that for Donna. I think she would have liked it though."

"I'd be delighted to return the favor any time you want. I'll bet your orgasm would be enhanced with that plug in your ass."

"I'll take you up on that offer later but now I think it's time we cleaned up and got in bed."

We took another quick shower after stopping to check on Chucky then dried off and headed for the bed. She lay on her side facing me as I moved my mouth to her breast. I was addicted to her milk now and couldn't go to sleep without it. I loved the way her nipple swelled when I licked it with my tongue before sucking on it. When the sweet liquid began to flow from her my cock flexed and if I hadn't been so depleted by my last orgasm I'm sure it would have become fully erect. She was worn out too and in just a few minutes I heard her start to softly snore. I rolled over on my other side and joined her in sleep.

I was amazed at how much better I slept now that I had a warm body next to me all night. We had developed a routine where she awoke to feed Chucky and while she was gone I would head for the bathroom for my morning pee then go back to the bed and await her return for my wake up blowjob. She enjoyed sucking my cock as much as I loved sucking her tits. This morning we were in a side-by-side sixty-nine with her top leg bent to give me complete access to her delicious snatch.

She finished me first and gulped down my creamy goodness so I could continue to eat her without distraction. My mouth covered her opening so my tongue could wiggle around inside her vagina. I felt her hand move down to rub her clit while I continued to suck her juices. It didn't take long to trigger her climax and she filled my mouth with her sweet hot nectar.

Today was Sunday so she wasn't going to work. We stayed naked and went out to the kitchen to have breakfast. While we ate I told her I had made preparations for our next video but didn't tell her details of what I had planned. I was pretty sure that some of the 'torture' I was going to inflict on her would be more effective if it came as a surprise. After we cleaned up in the kitchen we went back to the bedroom so I could give her an enema before we took a shower. I picked out what I wanted her to wear for the video.

I decided to keep it simple; just the black lacy self-supporting stockings and the stiletto heels. I wanted her body to be the star of the show not a lot of lingerie. I told her to wait in the bedroom until I came back for her then carried a lot of the props I had collected out to the garage to get things ready. I returned to the bedroom to get her and when we got to the garage door I put a blindfold on her before opening the door.

Leading her into the garage, I stood her in the middle of the wooden frame. I already had manacles for her feet in place with chains leading to the upright outer boards of the frame so all I had to do was put them around her ankles and tighten things up once she was standing with her legs spread comfortably apart.

My next task was to tie coils of rope around each of her wrists then pull on the other ends of the ropes until her arms were raised up at an angle. Then I tied the ropes off on large hooks on the framework. She was now standing in an X shape with her back towards the main camera. Overhead spotlights shone down to cast enticing shadows on her body and the floor on either side of her. There were also cameras on the other side to show the front of her body.

Microphones had been strategically placed at various locations around the frame to insure that all sounds would be captured. Each one had its own channel so they could be mixed together later to audibly embellish the action. The final thing to take care of was to be sure the camera in Chucky's room was on and the picture of him sleeping was displayed on the monitor I had hung on the frame so I could always see and hear what was going on in his room. In addition, the baby monitor and the motion sensor were set and would alert me if he cried or moved.

Showtime.

I put on a headset so I could narrate the action then walked up and stood behind and a little to the side of her. I had a camera in my hand and used it to take close-up pictures of her ass. While I was doing this I talked to Grant.

"Doesn't your wife look gorgeous Grant? Look at how the high heels make her legs appear even more sexy than they usually are." I touched the outer lip of her pussy with my finger and slid it slowly up and down. "She's so warm and soft Grant. Those pouting pink lips can't wait to be kissed and played with." I ran my finger down through her slit. Her legs flinched when she felt my finger slide over her opening. "She's already getting wet for us. You're really going to enjoy this buddy."

I zoomed in tight on her puckered asshole and brought my fingertip to it. "This little jewel is the star of the show today Grant." I slowly inserted my finger into her tight little hole. "Alicia told me you used to love fucking her in the ass when she was in her last months of pregnancy. I'm going to find out what that feels like very soon. I'm sure it will be just as good as you remember."

I pulled back and stood up to walk over to where I had the instruments and toys all laid out. "Before I let her see if she likes my cock in her ass as much as yours, there are a few things I think she might enjoy first." I picked up a lash that was made of multiple strips of material that were like long inch-wide ribbons. Moving back behind her I hit her upper back with the lash very gently. Each of the ribbons made a soft slapping sound and she jerked when she felt their impact.

"How did that feel Alicia?"

"Like little bites all over my back. It seemed to sting at first but quickly faded. It didn't really hurt."

I hit her again with the same intensity on her lower back. This time the ends of the ribbons wrapped around her and struck her sides and stomach a little.

"Ohhh! That was the same but I felt it more. I guess I'm more sensitive on my sides and tummy."

The next stroke was directly on her ass and had an increased intensity. The ribbons made a satisfying 'thwap' sound as they contacted her flesh. Her hips flinched as she tried to pull them forward.

"Ohhhhh Yesssss Walter. That one stung good. Not enough to hurt but enough to get my attention."

I gave her a few more whacks with the ribbons and included her legs and even one that wrapped around and went across her tits. Each strike elicited a screech from her. I walked around her and kissed her on the lips. "Are you doing OK?"

"Oh God Yes Walter. Not knowing what's coming is making me hot as hell."

"While I was stationed in Japan I went to a Zen monastery and met the head master. I stayed for one of the meditations and when it was over he asked me what I thought about it. I told him I didn't know. He smiled and said something I'll always remember: 'Not knowing is the most intimate.' I'm still learning what he meant by that but this situation confirms the truth of it. One thing you can know is that I would never hurt you. All you need to say is stop."

1...456789