Brother

Story Info
Brother wants sister, she resists, at first.
3.8k words
4.2
2.2k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my story. I love to receive comments, but please do use a real email, then I can reply to you. Please enjoy, love Mica xx

Brother

"Mica" mum yelled from downstairs.

"What?" I yelled back from upstairs.

"You know that your brother is coming back to stay?"

How could I not, it is all she has talked about for the past week.

"Yes mum," I yelled again.

"I don't want any issues like before."

I was really fed up of shouting, I paused my iPad and went down stairs.

"What issues mum?" She turned to me.

"Mica you are undressed!"

"Mum, I am in underwear, I am at home in the house where I live, I wear underwear, I walk around in underwear. Why is it suddenly an issue?"

"Your brother, it is not right that he might see you like that?"

"Why not mum, my nipples are hidden as is my vagina, what is the issue all of a sudden? I walk around like this now."

"Yes and we all know what that has done to your father."

I guess she is probably not 100% happy that dad is shagging me.

"And you think that it would happen to my brother, that he would be captivated with my nearly naked beauty and have to consume me? Mum, no, it's not like that."

"It must be, why else your father? No, you must wear clothes in the house."

"Fine, I'll wear a bikini."

"Mica that is not the answer. Why do you torture me so?"

"I am not, unless you planned to keep him for yourself?"

"Mica! That is a disgusting thing to say."

But she didn't deny it. I wonder why she spends so much time over there cleaning his room, are they shagging, is he doing the deed with his mum? Crafty sod.

I grabbed a glass of water and headed back up to my room. Well now, I never thought that mum might be shagging Leo, well, well. She knows dad is shagging me, he told her. She said, so dad says, that as long as we don't make it obvious and that as long as she never has to see it, then she can accept it. Rather me, apparently, than a hussy down the street.

To be honest, I do walk around the house in bra and pants just to get dad going, even more so if mum is in, because then he can't do anything about it. I have even walked naked to my room from the bathroom. There was one occasion when dad saw me going naked into my room and bending over, my back to my open door, to pick up a pair of panties.

Mum was hanging washing out in the garden, and dad, seeing his chance rushed into my room and had his hand between my legs in a flash. I stumbled forward, my hands on my windowsill, looking out, watching mum pegging out.

"I need you baby," dad said, fumbling at his waist.

"Oh daddy, mum is here."

"I don't care," he said and his cock was pushing between my legs. He had just about managed to get it inside me and start shagging when mum finished and turned back to the house.

"Dad," I hissed "she is coming in."

He rushed off, his cock leaving a trail across my thigh and dived into the bathroom, shutting the door after him. I just started rubbing myself with a towel to hide any evidence. Mum came up stairs, told dad off for not locking the bathroom door if he was going to do 'that', and then told me off for not closing my bedroom door whilst I was undressed.

I don't believe that she ever saw dad shagging me, well, it doesn't matter if she did. But her shagging Leo, goodness, now that would be something to keep her off my back a bit.

Leo moved in. There was the usual drama as you would expect, all his stuff going in the garage, mother tidying his room as if were the King coming to stay, "does it need painting?" she asked me, I told her "no, just nail the window open, you know how smelly boys are."

We had takeaway apparently to make his coming home special. No one mentioned that we have Chinese at least once a week. Oh well. I pleaded tiredness and left them to it after I had finished. There is only so much of an irritating brother I can take.

A few days after the return of golden balls there was one of those rare moments when both parents were out of the house and we were alone. He wandered into my room, no knocking, just walked in. I was laying on my bed in my bra and pants, my legs kicking back and forth in the air, when he just grabbed them.

"Great view sis," he said flipping me onto my back and sitting on my bed. I shuffled up and sat up against my headboard.

"Not for you dear brother," I said, keeping my knees firmly together.

"Oh come on sis, you know you are raging hot."

"Oh do I now. Aren't you getting enough of mum?"

"What do you mean?" He said, his fingers tracing up my legs and over my knees.

"Oh you do know brother mine, oh you do, you are ploughing her field and planting your seeds, good job the land is barren."

"Now where do you get that idea from?"

I just tapped my nose. I didn't want to admit to him that I had come back early the other day and heard them in mum and dad's room, and it was pretty obvious. I had crept up the stairs and peered into the room. He was pounding his cock into mum from behind, his balls bouncing. I had taken a quick video on my phone and retreated, coming back, rather loudly, about thirty minutes later, having sat in the woods and fingered myself to a loud orgasm whilst watching the video on repeat.

"Well, what if I am?"

"No if about it, and as you are, you for sure don't need mine."

His fingers had reached my panties and were slowly stroking my mons, I felt my legs sliding down the bed, my knees slightly parting.

He slipped his fingers beneath me, dragging my panties into my valley, then moving his fingers to his nose and inhaling.

"Jesus girl, you are so hot," he said, his fingers grabbing my panties and pulling them down, his head diving between my legs, licking, sucking. It happened so fast, I want to pretend that he took me by surprise, but I could see it happening and I know I could have stopped him. Whether it was because it was my brother, or because it had been a couple of days since dad had last shagged me, I didn't know, but I know I went from cool to boiling in seconds, my breath catching, my groin preparing to erupt.

I don't know how he did it, I didn't see it, but he moved up, kissed me, smearing my juices across my face, grabbed my legs, pulled me flat and penetrated me, his cock big, hard and rammed right up inside me.

I couldn't say a thing, his actions left me literally speechless, my mouth, smeared with my wetness, wide open, making a perfect 'O'.

I was sure his cock was bigger than dad, certainly fatter, it really stretched my fanny wide. As he stayed inside me, no moving just pressing against my depth, I could feel a pulse in his cock, I could feel the rim of his cock as it widened me almost at my depth, his eyes staring into mine, he pulled back slowly, leaving me, my fanny slowly closing up behind him.

The front door opened, "only me, need the loo," mum yelled up the stairs. Leo winked at me, "to be continued," he said, pulled out and grabbing his shorts he went to his room, leaving me half naked with a very wet fanny. I quickly pulled my panties on, threw a robe on and went down to see mum.

"Hi mum," I said thankful that she had needed the loo and this given Leo time to safely withdraw and me to make myself decent.

She flushed the loo and came out, I did notice that she hadn't really pulled the door too. Had I chosen to, I could have looked in. Watching my mum pee? Not my thing, but Leo? Could be. Would he? Of course he would.

"Phew that was close Mica, I was bursting. You not dressed yet?"

Closer than you think mum. "No mum, just chilling, if I need to get dressed I will, but I wasn't planning on going anywhere, so a robe will do." I flicked it briefly open, "as you can see mum, underwear, so I'm decent."

"Is Leo in then?" The question I guess she had been dying to actually ask.

"I think so mum, in his room, although he might have gone out, I don't really know."

"We are having Indian for tea tonight. Okay,"

Well, not really, I'm not a great fan, but since Leo had returned it seemed it was our new favourite. "Okay mum, Tandoori mixed grill for me." Spicy yes, but mild enough. I tried a jalfrezi once and my bottom was on fire the next day. So from that day the ring of fire was known as 'Jalfrezi bottom', and I didn't want another one. Leo liked his vindaloo, mum and dad tended to have a balti or a rogan josh.

On the next day Leo needed something from town, and mum said she would take him. I was sat on the sofa on my iPad when dad came in.

"We don't have much time baby," he said leaning forward and kissing me, his hand squeezing my left boob. I raised my bottom up and eased my panties down, dad was undoing his trousers. I turned over and knelt on the sofa, my arms hugging the top, steadying me. I felt dad's cock nudging my entrance and then pushing, steadily, not stopping, filling me, his foreskin sliding back as his cock rolled in.

Yes, dad was smaller than Leo, not by much, but enough that I could tell. His pulse was in a different place within me, further round. "Are you ready baby?" he asked, I doubted he could tell that someone else had been in there.

"Oh yes daddy, do me, have me, fill me, I need you inside me, I have missed you daddy." I said things like that because they seemed to help. Personally 'I have missed you inside' would have worked for me.

He slowly withdrew, I could feel his cock hiding behind his foreskin once more, my little bumps and ripples each stimulated as his cock head passed them. He was at my opening, the entrance to my pleasures, he paused, and then he pushed, hard, the end of his cock hitting my depth, trying, it seemed, to lengthen me internally. He withdrew again, almost out, his cock moving quickly inside me now as he shagged, filling emptying, the movements became a blur as his cock pistoned in and out of his daughter's body, would this be what Leo was like I wondered.

As dad moved at a greater pace I could feel his balls slapping against my thighs as they rocked back and forth. I almost wanted to be licking them at the same time as they shagged me.

My vagina warmed, perhaps from the friction of dad's penis moving within me, perhaps from my own arousal, it didn't matter. My clitoris twinged, it felt hard, sensitive, wanting a release. My labia tightened, feeling almost like balloons, taught, ready to burst. My bottom clenched, my crinkle tightened, squeezed tight. My fingers gripped the back of the sofa and my toes curled, nails pointing up.

My breath held, my lungs wanted to burst and my voice failed, I couldn't say anything, my eyes staring at nothing and my orgasm exploded, erupting throughout my body, rivers of pure pleasure followed by pangs of pain shot out, I screamed releasing the held air and as I began to come down I felt dad's own rivers inside me, spurts after spurts, filling me.

My god, Leo would have to go some to beat this I thought.

Dad leant back and his softening penis slipped from me, my fanny feeling suddenly cold. Dad slumped on the sofa, I rolled and sat in his lap, my arms around his neck, kissing him, loving the afterglow feeling. It was love for my dad, not just shagging.

"Good one baby girl," he said, synching me in tightly with his arms.

"Mmmm daddy, yes," I answered.

I was laying on my bed, just idly thinking of nothing.

"I know you are shagging dad," Leo said as he walked into my room.

"What?" I responded, I didn't care what he thought. Mum knew and I hadn't been thrown out of the house.

"You, dad, doing the hokey pokey."

"What? What are you going on about?"

"You, dad, naked, sticky thingy in, you know exactly what I am talking about."

"Not confirming anything, but what if I am, so what? How in the hell does it matter to you who I shag?"

"Well, you seem to think I am shagging our mum."

"I don't think it, I know it and I really don't care who you shag."

"Yes you do, you want me."

"I do what?"

"You felt me, you know what I can do for you, once you have had me properly, no one else will matter."

"My God, have you heard yourself?"

"I speak the truth. Ask mum."

"Oh, so now you actually admit you are shagging mum."

"You say you have seen us, I am not ashamed, I am a gift."

"My god Leo. I have felt you inside me, I am not laying prostrated at your feet begging you to do it to me. You are not the gift that you think you are."

"I should show you properly," he said starting to undo his shorts.

"Don't. I am not in the mood, so you can stop that."

He didn't stop, he pulled his trousers down, his large penis springing free from his underpants.

"Stop it Leo, I am not interested."

He pulled his shorts and pants down and stepped out of them, his hard penis waving around, his foreskin slightly pulling back as his erection lengthened him.

I got up and walked towards him, as if to accept the gift of his penis, but swiftly walked past him, not touching him. "No Leo," I said as I walked out of my bedroom and went downstairs. The truth is I was conflicted. Yes he had a very nice looking penis, and yes I would love a good shag with him, but his attitude irritated me and frankly was a turn off.

Good job too, because mum was in the kitchen, I hadn't heard her come home.

"You did the right thing Mica," she said, "your father is enough."

Blooming Nora, was she actually listening?

"Oh, mum, thanks, I didn't know that you were here. He seems to struggle with 'NO', mum." I decided not to comment on the 'your father is enough'.

"No, I don't expect that you did. I will call him downstairs and then you need to go up and get dressed."

"I was in my room mum with my door to. He just walked in."

"I shall have words."

"Leo," she called, "a word please."

Another issue averted, not the shagging Leo, but the being caught by mum shagging Leo. I suspect she sneaked back to see if she could catch us.

I was sitting in the sun, in the garden minding my business when Leo plopped himself down in a chair next to me.

"Sis." He said.

"Bro." I answered.

"Can we go for a walk?"

"Why, where?"

"Why, because I need to talk with you, where, I thought the woods, it's quiet there. Mum can't sneak up on us."

I wanted to huff and just say no, but, yeah, talking was probably a good idea. "Okay, let me throw a sun dress on over my bikini, give me a moment."

The woods are about a ten, fifteen-minute walk from home, and is quite extensive with a car park at the entrance, then a number of paths snake off in different directions. Leo chose the path that circuits the wood at its edge, adjoining the farmers field with Llamas in. They could have been alpacas; I just know they weren't sheep and had long necks.

We had been walking the path for a few minutes when Leo said, "follow me," and headed off the path through the ferns and other undergrowth. After a couple of minutes beating our way through what felt like the amazon jungle, we came to a clearing with a really big tree, and no undergrowth, just grass.

The sunlight broke through all the leaves and gave a warm mottled effect. "Let's sit here," he said.

I sat and leant against the tree, Leo sat on my right.

"I am sorry," he said.

"What for?"

"Being an arse."

"Okay. Accepted. Why were you being an arse? I don't deserve it."

"No you don't, but I just find you so damned hot and sexy, you really are you know."

"Well, maybe I am, but you are my brother, you shouldn't think like that."

"But I do, and anyway, neither should dad, yet you go with him."

He had a point. "That is different, I think." I paused, "I think girls often have a thing for their dad."

"And boys for their mums," he added. "Maybe, but, I just get so aroused when I see you. It is worse when you are just in underwear."

"Well perhaps you could stop walking into my room unannounced?"

"Especially as mum is now spying on us, sis, I think she is jealous."

"She knows about dad."

"But she doesn't know about us."

"There is no us," I answered.

"There could be."

"No, I don't think so, I could never relax at home, mum could turn up at any time, and probably would."

He turned and held my face in his hands and then kissed me, a soft kiss, his mouth open, his tongue running softly over my lips and then pressing gently at my purse. My body responded, I could feel something in my crotch, I was sure I was wet between my lips, my valley moistening, preparing. My vagina entrance fluttered, my clitoris waved hello.

I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue entrance. Our tongues met and they danced an Argentinian Tango as his hand found my bosom and gently squeezed my breasts, his finger and thumb teasing my nipple through my clothes. I pulled away and sat up, pulling my sundress up and off, and lay down in just my Bikini.

Leo bent over, his kissing becoming a little more ardent, his hand on my bikini top, pushing it up, exposing my breasts. My nipples felt the air and hardened, like peanuts on my chest. He stopped kissing my mouth and moved down, his teeth clamping my right nipple, gently tugging it whilst his fingers played with my left.

I knew what was next, I raised my hips and slipped my bikini bottoms down, I was, to all intents and purposes, naked, in the woods, with my brother. Mother would be appalled.

He left my breasts and moved down, blowing along my crease, my legs opened as if by command and his tongue darted into my valley, its roughness a contrast to the wet slipperiness of my lips simply sliding across each other. As his mouth licked at my clitoris a finger played at my entrance, circling my opening and then delving, dipping inside me.

"Take your clothes off too," I said, "before we go any further, I want you naked." As he leant back and pulled his clothes up, I managed to pull my bikini top the rest of the way off. We were now both naked. I pushed him onto his back and straddled him. I leant down, took his penis and positioned him at my opening, and lowered myself, engulfing him.

Goodness he was large, as I lowered myself I could feel the walls of my vagina squeezing him, his foreskin being held at my opening as I took the rest of him in, the rim of the end of his penis, touching each bump and ripple inside me, and as big as he was, the bunched up foreskin followed along, stretching me even more.

Oh lummy, I think he was my biggest, he filled every ounce of space inside me. It felt, oh, I don't know, empowering I think, to be able to take him, to feel his presence inside my body. I lifted a little and Leo began to move, pushing himself inside me, his penis moving, its skin slipping along ravelling and unravelling, my end feeling his stops as he hit my depth.

Faster he went, my breath holding, I heard my 'urgh, urgh, urgh' as he filled me. I could do nothing but sit and enjoy, and I did enjoy. My pleasures grew, my vagina bubbled, my clitoris hummed. The lips of my fanny pulsed, my crinkle tightened, my nipples hardened even more.

I was close, I knew that. Leo reached down, his arm beneath me, and in a move I couldn't fathom, he flipped me and was driving hard int me. My 'urgh, urgh,' was now accompanied by the percussive sounds of his stomach as it slapped against my mons, the unmistakable orchestral sounds of sex.

"Oh my God," I muttered as Leo drove into me, expelling what air I had mustered, harder and harder he pummelled me, as deep as he could go, my vagina felt as if it were stretched to its limit, I had a wonderful full feeling, my senses were going into overload.

"Oh fuck Mica," he gasped and I felt his spurts as he ejaculated deep inside me, again and again and then he drove one more time into me, hard, pressing as if to stop anything leaking.

My body had just registered his spurts when my body exploded into an overwhelming sea of pleasures and pains, my breath gasping, my body spasming against him. Pleasures spreading and shooting, pains following, breath gasping, body relaxing, grass tickling.

12