Brooke's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck... fuuuuuuucckk I'm cummingg!!!!" She moaned.

The sounds coming out of her mouth nearly made me cum right there and then at my desk. When I last saw her cum she had to hold it in, but she was moaning like a whore this time.

"Oh my god... that was fucking great," Brooke moaned, going a little quieter, "I can't wait to feel your actual cock in me."

I didn't reply to that, if I was there now I would've fucked her as hard as I possibly could. But I also knew that I had to try and fight it at least.

"Anyway, I'm gonna put Charlotte's dildo back in her drawer, not even gonna wash it." Brooke laughed out.

She really was a sick girl.

"Okay." I told her, just grateful that I didn't make myself cum in my trousers.

"You get back to work, but no wanking. I want all that cum for myself." She told me.

"Okay." I said, actually disappointed.

"Bye." Brooke said and hung up the phone.

Fuck, I was horny! I even considered just going to the bathroom to have a quick wank, but I actually realised I wanted to do what Brooke told me.

CHAPETR VIII

I actually didn't hear off of Brooke for a few days after that. But I also didn't wank either, I tried to argue that I wasn't going to cum whilst thinking about her, but truthfully it was because she told me I couldn't.

Then she came over one evening just to hang out, the whole time I saw her eying me up. Luckily I don't think Charlotte noticed.

When Charlotte went to the bathroom I sat there nervously as she walked over to me.

"I hope you haven't cum like I told you?" She whispered in my ear.

"Brooke, please, we have to stop this." I pleaded with her.

"Oh no, I haven't even gotten that cock in me yet." She told me and reached down to find my hard dick in my trousers.

"Enough, come on Brooke, you can't do this to me." I begged.

Then suddenly she pulled out her phone and I watched her hit a play button. Suddenly, I was listening to our phone conversation the other day. Hearing me telling Brooke that I've been wanking whilst thinking of her, that I wanted to see her cum!

Her hand reached into my jeans and started to slowly stroke directly onto my cock.

"Well, I think that's definitely all the proof I need now." She said with a grin.

Oh god, why does it have to feel so good?

"I know how badly you want me, you naughty little boy," Brooke whispered into my ear, "wanking over your fiancé's sister, you're so bad, it makes me so wet."

Her thick lips pressed against my neck and I let out a little moan.

Then we heard a door open upstairs and Brooke quickly walked back to her chair.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked her, I could actually feel the anger start to boil up.

"I like getting what I can't have," Brooke said without a care in the world and sat down, "and knowing you want my tight, little body over my sister's is so fucking hot."

"I don't want you over her." I spat out.

"That's not what you said on the phone." Brooke giggled away.

She knew she had me entirely, but I just didn't want to give her the satisfaction. This hot, little slut thinking she can get whatever she wants, it really pissed me off.

For the next hour she managed to tease me whilst Charlotte was in the room. Every time Charlotte would turn away she would squeeze her tits. Sometimes she brushed herself up against me. Others she would slightly bend over, knowing I can see her.

Once, I saw her bend over and her skirt nearly rode up, when I turned my head I saw Charlotte staring at me, clearly fuming.

This fucking bitch! She's ruining my life!

"Ah dam," Charlotte eventually said as she was looking in the freezer, "I thought we had a dessert but we don't."

Aw you're joking?" Brooke pouted out, although I knew it was fake.

"Don't worry, I'll run to the shop," Charlotte said and grabbed her keys, "I won't be long."

Oh no, I turned and saw Brooke smiling at me, knowing we were going to be alone.

"I'm going to the toilet." I quickly said before Charlotte left.

Running upstairs, I locked myself in.

What's the plan George? Just hide in here until Charlotte's back?

Then, I could hear some movement from my bedroom outside of the bathroom I was hiding in.

"George," I heard Brooke call out, "Don't forget you owe me one after I swallowed your load."

Owed her one? I couldn't explain it. Hearing the recording of me on the phone, knowing that Brooke had everything she could ever want to blackmail me, it was like I had nothing else to lose and my anger rose up inside of me.

I opened the door and saw her lay on my bed, the bed I share with her sister.

"Come on, get that sexy head between my legs babe." She said, slowly spreading herself and showing me the black thong that hid her delicious little hole.

"No." I told her, I could even feel my face start to turn red.

"I think you're forgetting what I can do," Brooke said, she slowly and seductively got off the bed and walked towards me, "I still don't know why you're fight...."

Her words stopped when as if automatically, my hand reached up and gripped onto her throat.

I could see the shock in her eyes as I held her tightly. Not enough to hurt her, but enough to let her know I was stronger than she was.

"What are you going to do?" She whispered as she stared at me.

"You fucking bitch." I grunted.

Out of nowhere, like I had no idea how to get my anger out, I tightened my grip around her throat and pressed my lips against hers.

For a few seconds I harshly kissed her as I choked her until I felt her hands grip my shoulder and gently push me back.

"You fucking love it." She said.

"Fuck you!" I barked and pushed my mouth against hers again.

Her hands grabbed onto my back and I could feel her nails dig into me, I just held her close by my grip around her neck.

Then I forced my tongue into the 18 year old mouth, which she instantly pressed back to.

When she reached down for my belt and pushed her throat back so she fell back, flat onto the bed.

"Is that what you what?" I asked, grabbing my belt myself.

"I want you to eat my little pussy," She said whilst looking up at me, she even had a girlish, young look about her face, "like a good boy."

I needed to regain some power over this slut. Undoing my jeans I pulled them down and showed my big, hard, throbbing cock.

"What are you going to do? Force your cock into me? A helpless 18 year old?" Brooke whispered, although she spread her legs a little wider and let her skirt ride up.

"You'd just say I did it anyway," I told her and then got onto my knees on the bed, "I might as well get to feel that whore cunt of yours."

I gripped onto her legs and spread them apart even wider, almost wanting to cause her a little pain.

"You little fucker," she pouted out, "I said eat my cunt, I never said you could fuck me."

"Shut the fuck up!" I barked at her.

I let my body fall down and held myself up just by my hands either side of her head. I could feel her chest heave up and down as she looked into my eyes.

"You don't have the balls," she whispered, "to take me against my..."

I shut her up again my gripping onto her throat once more, this time pushing her down against the bed.

With my other hand I reached down and pulled her soaked thong to one side. I didn't even look at her hole before pushing my entire cock, balls deep into her fresh, tight little cunt.

"Fuuucck!" She managed to groan through my choking.

Oh fuck was she tight! Her pussy was like the perfect glove, built just for my cock. So young, underused and wet.

"You like that you fucking slut?" I asked her as I thrusted into her a handful of times.

"You're the one," Brooke croaked, "Raping your fiance's sister."

That was it, this bitch was going to get what's coming to her.

I leant up, reached underneath and grabbed her firm, thick ass cheeks and held her slightly off the bed. Making sure my cock was as deep as fucking possible. Then, I really started to fuck the little slut.

"This is what you want, you little fucking whore!" I moaned as her cunt clenched around my cock over and over, "You want me to fuck you like the little piece of shit you are?"

My cock was hammering in and out of her pussy that was dripping wet around me.

"Youuuu fuuckker!" Brooke moaned, "Taake it out."

Grabbing her ankles, I lifted them into the air and shoved my cock even deeper into her cunt.

"Fuuuckk yees!" Brooke moaned beneath me.

"That's it you fucking bitch, take my fucking cock!" I roared as I battered in and out of her.

Brooke's hands reached behind me and I felt her grab onto my back.

"Fuuckinng hell!" Brooke moaned, "You're so fucking deep!"

"Bet that little Harry doesn't fuck you like this?" I moaned.

Mentioned his name, I felt Brooke's nails dig into my back, forcing me to let out a little yelp of pain.

"Don't stop you fucking bastard!" Brooke panted out.

There was no care or loving in this, this was the angriest fuck I had ever given and I planned to give it as hard as I could.

I gripped onto her top and yanked it down, exposing her tits just covered by her bra.

Suddenly, I felt a slap against my face.

"I didn't say you could touch my tits!" She moaned to me.

So I thrusted deeper into her, making her shout out in moans.

"Why are you such a fucking cunt?" I moaned as I fucked her harder and harder. As much as I hated her, her pussy felt fucking amazing around my cock.

I could feel her legs shake with every thrust. I didn't realise it but I had pretty much bent this girl in half with her legs over my shoulders.

"You love this cunt," Brooke moaned and dug her nails harder into me, "you dirty little bastard!"

"You're pathetic!" I barked out and was met by another slap.

"You bitch!" I shouted and then shoved my mouth back against hers.

We passionately made out as I fucked the life out of her on my bed, our tongues almost attacking each other. Then Brooke would bite down on my lip just adding more pain to this sick pleasure.

"That's it, keep fucking me." She moaned into my mouth.

Finally, I had her begging for it, finally some power.

I pulled out and saw the disappointment in her face.

Without saying a word I just grabbed her legs and flipped her over. Gripping her waist I pulled her up to her knees and shoved my entire cock back into her cunt.

"Fuuckking meeee!" She grunted.

I didn't care about her pleasure at all, I just wanted to teach this bitch a lesson.

SPANK!

I slapped her thick ass has hard as I could.

SPANK!

Again I struck her, feeling a great sense of pleasure.

SPANK!

"Ooooh fuck!" She grunted as her ass started to turn red.

"You're such a fucking whore." I grunted as I shoved myself deeper and deeper into her young cunt.

Then I started to feel her bouncing back against me. So, I grabbed onto her thick, blonde hair and yanked her back, hard enough that she nearly lifted off of the bed.

"Is this what you wanted you little cunt?" I moaned out.

Even doing this, I could feel her clenching her pussy around my cock, if I wasn't careful, I wouldn't last much longer.

"I can't believe..." She panted out, "You're forcing your cock in me."

"You asked for it." I shouted and pushed her head back down.

My right hand pressed her face against the bed as I slid my cock in and out of her cunt that was dripping wetter and wetter. My balls slapped against her clit every time and I kept spanking her as hard as I could.

She then moved her body flat so my cock slipped from her pussy. In a quick motion and before I could react, Brooke managed to tip me so I fell to my back and I suddenly watched her straddle my waist and slide her tight pussy down my cock.

"That's more like it." She moaned as she grinded herself forward and back.

I looked down at her smooth, shaved pussy, taking my cock in and out. Fuck this girl is hot!

For a minute I almost lost my anger as I just watched this hot young girl ride my cock. Until I felt another slap across my face.

"That's it, take it you cheating bastard." She moaned out.

That brought my rage back.

I reached up and grabbed her throat, clenching her neck tight but that just spurred her on. She rode my cock hard and faster, taking nearly the entire thing out as she bounced up and down.

"Oh god... oh fuck..." She gasped through the choking.

I could tell she was about to cum around my cock. Her cunt started to clench, her moaning grew louder.

Her face started to turn red from me choking her and then.

"Fuuuuucckk meeeeeee!!!" She screamed out.

This hot, young, slutty girl was cumming around my cock and it felt fucking amazing. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

With the last of my strength, I pushed her over so she was lay on her back again and hammered in and out of her cunt. Her cumming moans carried out as I fucked her and she dug her nails into my back.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." She panted as I fucked her as hard as I possible could.

My own moans grew louder as I fucked her, she must've known I was close.

"Don't cum in me," She panted out, "pull out."

"Fuck you!" I shouted and kept fucking her harder and harder.

Hammering my entire cock in and out of her gushing cunt.

"No.. fuck... don't.... cum... fuuuuckk!" She moaned.

And then it hit me.

"Fuuuckk!" I grunted as I started to unload deep into this 18 year olds cunt.

I didn't care what she said, I was filling her up whether she liked it or not. Although she only moaned louder as she felt my cum fill her womb.

"Yoou basstarrdd!" She moaned like a whore as I came buckets inside of her.

My panting and grunted eventually started to die down as my balls drained into her cunt.

Her body then seemed to be exhausted and she just lay back, gasping for air.

I pulled out and got my first proper look at her pussy, red and leaking cum.

"Get cleaned up, Charlotte will be back soon." I said and just left the room.

I looked into a mirror to make sure I looked presentable, luckily my face wasn't red from her slapping me. Although my back hurt from where Brooke dug her nails in.

I was back in the kitchen, drinking a cup of tea when Brooke slowly walked in, she had a bit of a limp and I heard her cough a couple of times.

"I can't believe you came in me." She managed to groan out.

"Shut the fuck up." I growled back at her.

We sat in silence until Charlotte came back and we both just acted like nothing had happened. Then she left.

I went up to the bedroom before Charlotte to make sure there wasn't any clear signs of sex in there. Then she came in and we fell into a deep sleep.

CHAPTER VIIII

It had been a week since I fucked Brooke. Guilt really had started to take over me. Not just for cheating on Charlotte, but I felt kind of bad the way I treated Brooke. I really gave it to her hard, harder than I've ever done before.

I don't know what came over me, just everything she had put me through. Even with all that, I still felt bad.

I just hoped that now we had fucked that she was going to leave it. She got what she wanted, hopefully it could still end without anyone getting hurt.

Oh how dumb I was.

I was just leaving work, I got into my car when I got a text through. My heart raced when I saw it was from Brooke.

Brooke: Come to mine, now! No arguing! Get your ass here!

I sighed, but I knew Charlotte was going to be late as well so I thought I should just go over and get it over with. I'd be lying if I didn't have a hard cock the entire way.

When she let me in though, I could sense something different about her.

"Well I hope you're happy." Brooke shot out.

"What?" I asked, she wasn't dressed slutty and this was not exactly how I expected this to go.

"I told you not to fucking cum inside me!" Brooke shouted.

A hit of realisation struck me like a slap.

"You're not... pregnant?" I asked, why didn't I even think to check if she was on the pill?

"What?" Brooke asked, arms folded and her toe was tapping, "no you idiot."

Thank god!

"But Harry went to fuck me and I forgot and he clearly saw the mass amount of cum inside of me! He knows I cheated on him and dumped me!" Brooke shouted.

I could see how angry she was, but I felt like it was a weird bit of karmic justice.

"Brooke, what did you expect to happen?" I asked her, getting ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Home?" I replied.

"Oh no," Brooke said, when I turned to face her she had an evil grin on, "all this means is I have all the time in the world to let you fuck me."

"Brooke, come on," I sighed, "Isn't Harry finding out bad enough?"

"Oh no," She said and walked over to me, "Now, I'm going to have your cock when I want, wherever I want, and if you dare ever tell me no, then the whole world finds out you raped me."

"I did no such thing." I told her, although I was a little afraid.

"I took photos of the bruises around my neck, and I have our texts and your recordings," She said, "so I don't give a shit, you're my little fuck toy, now get on your knees, it's time I got to use that mouth of yours."

"Brooke." I whispered, realising how deadly serious she was actually being.

"I said, get on your knees." She shouted.

As I stared at her I knew... this wasn't over.